brokenly beautiful 𐀀ᡏᡛ

By starrytk

❝ Just like how you'd give your life up for me, i'll do the same for you ❞ Kim Taehyung, a rogue vampire thr... More

introduction
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
epilogue
[ special chapter ]

chapter thirSty [M]

8.2K 443 114
By starrytk

SMUT WARNING ¡

Taehyung didn't know how he ended up here, on Jungkook's bed as he straddled the older, their lips still locked in a passionate kiss.

Their tongues clashed together in a battle for dominance. A battle Jungkook was obviously bound to win.

Jungkook gently sucked on Taehyung's plump, bottom lip, eliciting a pretty whimper from the vampire as Taehyung tangled his fingers into Jungkook's ebony, black locks.

Jungkook slowly pulled away for air, a string of saliva still connecting them together. Taehyung whined from the loss of contact, quickly trying to connect their lips together again.

Jungkook let out an amused chuckle at the vampire's antics, a bright smile on his face. "Breathe, baby. You're so needy for me."

Taehyung blushed at this, his face heating up as a bright pink tint sat evidently on his features.

His lips jutted out in an adorable pout as he crossed his arms. "Is it wrong for me to want you? I haven't seen you in two weeks!" Taehyung complained.

Jungkook chuckles. "Petal, you're too adorable."

Taehyung huffs, his cheeks puffing out as he glared at Jungkook. "I'm not adorable."

Jungkook cooes, making Taehyung pout even more.

Suddenly, a mischievous glint flashes across the brunette's mind, making him smirk as he faces the raven male.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the little vampire's sudden change in attitude, his eyes widening even more as he is suddenly pushed onto the bed, Taehyung straddling his waist.

"Taehyung-"

"Shh, let me handle it." Taehyung says as he smirks seductively.

He leans forward until he's close to Jungkook's ear, his hot breath fanning the ravenette's earlobe.

"You're going to regret saying i was adorable, Ggukie." He whispers, his voice deep and sultry.

"Taehyung, what are you-"

Jungkook wasn't even able to finish his sentence when a deep groan erupted from his throat, his hands quickly finding it's way to Taehyung's hips.

The brunette had found it his mission now to teasingly grind his hips onto Jungkook, earning deep, guttural groans from the ravenette, who tightened his grip on Taehyung's hips.

His mind was going crazy from the friction, even though he was still fully clothed. Taehyung could see Jungkook hazily open his dark eyes, watching as Taehyung bit his bottom lip seductively.

Jungkook suddenly switched their positions, his dark, lust-filled eyes staring back at Taehyung's. The brunette whined from the loss of friction, the obvious tent in his pants emitting a chuckle from Jungkook.

"You're such a tease, baby. Such a tease." The ravenette whispered huskily, his voice sending shivers down Taehyung's spine as he hovered over the smaller male.

Jungkook held a hand out, tracing Taehyung's jawline softly.

The brunette looked up at Jungkook with lust-filled eyes, pulling the ravenette closer to him as he bucked his hips up in search for the friction he craved.

He whined when Jungkook pulled away, chuckling as he did so, his dark eyes still holding the unkept desire he had for the little vampire.

"You're so desperate, Taehyung." He chuckled, his eyes darkening as he leaned in to Taehyung's ear. "I don't think i'll be able to contain myself if you keep acting this way."

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, the same desire pooling in his eyes. "Then don't."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, his expression growing serious. "Are you sure, Taehyung? Because if i start, i won't be able to stop."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer. "Yes, i'm sure. I trust you."

With that, Jungkook crashed his lips onto Taehyung's soft, plump ones.

Jungkook gently slipped his rough hands underneath the soft fabric of Taehyung's shirt, earning a soft whimper from the brunette.

His hand explored the soft skin of Taehyung's chest, finally finding purchase on the brunette's pink bud as he gave it a light squeeze.

Taehyung pulled away, only to let out a sinful moan as his hands gripped onto Jungkook's clothes.

He opened his eyes, desperation pooling in them as he clutched tighter onto Jungkook's clothes.

"Jungkook, please." He begged.

"Please what, Taehyung? Words, baby." Jungkook teased as he softly kissed down Taehyung's jawline, earning another deep moan from the brunette.

"P-please touch me, Jungkook." Taehyung whined, not caring that he was practically begging.

Jungkook smirked, instantly looking back at Taehyung's lust-filled eyes.

"As you wish, baby."

Jungkook sat up, instantly earning a whine from the other. Taehyung, however, kept his mouth shut as he watched Jungkook pull off his shirt and toss it away somewhere in the room.

His eyes instantly gawked at the sight before him, taking in Jungkook's mouth-watering physique. His strong collarbones, and toned six packs made Taehyung instantly gape at the sight.

Jungkook chuckled at the other's reaction. "I don't think it's fair that i'm the only one without a shirt on. Why don't you take yours off, petal?"

Taehyung slowly did as he was told, pulling his shirt off as he sat before Jungkook. He immediately felt self-conscious of his own body as he tried to cover himself up, instantly earning a growl from the other as his hands were pinned above his head.

"Don't cover yourself from me, baby. You're gorgeous." Jungkook whispered.

His eyes gazed hungrily over Taehyung's beautiful pale, milky white skin, some scars left evident from the battle. He dipped his head down towards some of the scars, softly kissing over them.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung stuttered, writhing beneath the alpha.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's doe-eyes, taking in the vampire's already fucked up appearance.

Taehyung's beautiful, brown locks messily ruffled on his head, swollen lips and a flushed expression, which had Jungkook licking his lips as the small vampire whimpered from the strong gaze.

Jungkook growled, not being able to control himself even more as he quickly ripped Taehyung's pants off of him, earning a surprised yelp from the other.

Taehyung flushed a deep red as Jungkook continued staring at him, his gaze darkening as his eyes met the tight boxers that the brunette was wearing, accentuating his perky ass.

"You're so sinful, Kim Taehyung. So, so, sinful." Jungkook whispered, eyes gazing over the ethereal beauty beneath him.

His hands glided over slowly up Taehyung's inner thigh, before going into the folds of his boxers.

Taehyung gasps at this, but it quickly turns into a sinful moan as Jungkook grabs a hold of his hardened member.

More moans leaves his swollen lips as Jungkook starts pumping his hands on his member, making him close his eyes in too much pleasure.

"J-jungkook--" Taehyung moans, feeling himself reaching his high.

But before he could, he feels Jungkook stop, warm hands leaving his member. He opens his eyes, instantly looking at the ravenette, confused and hurt.

"W-why?" He softly asks, watching as Jungkook's lips twitched into a smirk.

"I can't have you cumming even before it's started, now can i?" Jungkook hums, hands making it's way towards his pants.

Taehyung watches as Jungkook pulls his pants off, throwing it somewhere across the room, his cheeks flaring red.

Jungkook leans towards Taehyung, capturing his lips into another passionate kiss. He nibbled on Taehyung's bottom lip, quietly asking for entrance which the brunette silently allowed.

Jungkook explored Taehyung's wet cavern, loving how sweet the brunette tasted. This seemingly heightened his lust as he growled, breaking away from the kiss only to re-attach his lips onto Taehyung's collarbone.

He slowly sucked along the brunette's collarbone, leaving bright marks in it's wake. One particular spot had Taehyung intake a sharp breath, a smirk forming on Jungkook's lips as he sucked harshly on that area, earning a moan from the other.

"J-jungkook--" Taehyung whimpered, bringing his hands to cup Jungkook's face.

"What is it, petal?" Jungkook asked, staring at the brunette's hazel eyes.

"Mark me."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Are you sure, Tae? I don't want to hurt you." Jungkook asked softly.

The vampire only nodded his head vigorously, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

"P-please. I wanna be yours. Only yours." Taehyung begged.

Jungkook growled. "As you wish, princess."

Jungkook elongated his fangs, slowly brushing over Taehyung's shoulder to find the area where he would mark Taehyung as his.

He found it and instantly, his eyes glowed a vibrant red. Slowly, his fangs pierced through the soft skin, earning a pained groan from the other.

Taehyung huffed, tears forming in his eyes at the stinging pain. But after a few seconds, what was pain slowly turned into pleasure as Jungkook licked up the newly formed mark.

Taehyung moaned involuntarily, his body heating up as he gripped onto Jungkook, silently begging the other to touch him.

"Fuck..." Jungkook murmured, gaze darkening as he looked at the smaller male, eyes unknowingly flashing a sapphire blue.

"P-please, Ggukie." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook growled at the brunette, bringing three fingers up towards Taehyung's pretty lips.

"Suck, baby." Jungkook demanded, Taehyung instantly obeying as he gladly sucked onto Jungkook's fingers.

His warm tongue ran along the ravenette's fingers, all the while he looked innocently over at Jungkook.

Jungkook's gaze darkened, feeling his cock twitch at the sight.

Once he felt that his fingers were lubricated enough, he slowly pulled his fingers out of Taehyung's mouth, instantly capturing his lips instead.

Taehyung moaned in the kiss, before his eyes widened as he felt something circling around his small entrance.

The brunette felt Jungkook's finger slowly enter him, drawing a gasp from him.

He closed his eyes at the weird sensation, not used to having something up his ass.

Before long, Jungkook inserted another digit into him, drawing a moan from Taehyung as the ravenette pumped his fingers in and out of Taehyung, scissoring him in the process.

Taehyung almost fell off the edge as Jungkook entered another finger, thrusting his fingers mercilessly in and out of the moaning brunette, curling his fingers purposefully as it brushed against the brunette's prostrate.

Before Taehyung could reach his high, however, Jungkook instantly pulled out of him, Taehyung whining at the emptiness he suddenly felt.

He looked at Jungkook, gaze widening as he saw the other state back at him darkly.

"On all fours. Now." He ordered, eyes dark as Taehyung gulped.

He obeyed the alpha, wanting to be a good boy for the other male.

Taehyug propped himself up onto his elbows, ass sticking up proudly for the ravenette's eyes to ravish over, a low growl leaving his lips as he witnessed the brunette's puckered, pink hole clenching onto nothing.

The brunette shivered, waiting in anticipation, excited yet scared at what the ravenette was planning to do as he couldn't see him.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered out, before squeaking in surprise as he felt warm breaths fan over his hole.

"O-oh-" Taehyung breathed out, eyes closing shut as he moaned, feeling the warm tongue of the other brush flatly on his hole, making him feel a bit weird at first but oh-so-good.

Jungkook played around, liking the sinful reactions he got out of the brunette, who was moaning continuously.

"J-jung--O-OH, aah~" Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook pushed his warm tongue into the tight heat of the brunette's pink hole.

Taehyung continued making lewd noises, feeling how Jungkook was eating him out oh-so-good, tongue twisting and thrusting in and out of his tight hole.

"A-ah~" Taehyung moaned, throwing his head back as the raven's warm muscle brushed lightly upon his prostrate.

Even though this feeling was already so pleasurable, he couldn't help wanting more.

Something big. Something that would fill him up oh-so-good.

"G-gukie, please~" Taehyung whined desperately, making the other growl at his tone.

"P-please fuck me. F-fuck me hard-" Taehyung panted as Jungkook pulls his tongue out, dick twitching at the other's words.

Taehyung's eyes instantly widened as he watched Jungkook take off his boxers and fling it across the room.

The brunette gawked at Jungkook's size, subcontiously licking his lips as the ravenette slowly opened a drawer and and grabbed a bottle of lube.

He started lubing his hardened member, all the while Taehyung watched, eyes wide.

Taehyung gulped at the sheer size of the muscular raven, wondering how in the hell it would fit in his small hole.

Jungkook placed the lube aside, slowly positioning himself towards Taehyung's small entrance as he looked up at the brunette.

"Ggukie, i-i'm scared." Taehyung stuttered, eyes widened in fear.

Jungkook smiled fondly at the vampire, slowly caressing the brunette's face lovingly.

"I promise i'll make it feel good, baby. But if you want me to stop, tell me, okay? I won't force you into something you don't want." Jungkook says.

Taehyung looked at the raven, lips trembling. He nods silently, allowing Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook slowly enters Taehyung, both of them groaning from the feeling.

Jungkook bit his lip at the feeling of the brunette's warm, tight walls that hugged his member, while the brunette moaned, feeling so full.

Taehyung shuts his eyes at the stretch he feels at his lower abdomen, tears collecting in his eyes as he feels himself getting filled to the brim by Jungkook, and he wasn't even fully in him yet.

Jungkook grunts as he finally fills Taehyung up, slowly looking up at the brunette who had his eyes tightly shut.

"Taehyung..."

The brunette keeps silent, slowly adjusting himself to Jungkook's size as he breathes heavily. He slowly opens his eyes, instantly locking them with Jungkook's.

"M-move." He orders softly.

Jungkook instantly does so, pulling out so that only his tip was in Taehyung, before slamming it all the way back in.

Taehyung becomes a moaning mess as Jungkook starts thrusting into him, the raven groaning at the warmth of the brunette's walls.

"J-jungkook. A-aah!"

One certain thrust has Taehyung letting out a loud, slutty moan, earning a smirk from the other.

"Found it." Jungkook says.

He aims towards the same area, instantly thrusting into the other male as Taehyung moaned loudly.

"F-faster, J-jungkook-- a-aah!" Taehyung moaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head in pure bliss.

Jungkook started thrusting in an animalistic pace, the sound of skin-slapping, moans and groans filling the room.

"J-jungkook, a-ahh! S-so good. S-so, so good."

Jungkook kept abusing the other's prostrate, earning sinful sounds from the brunette who looked too far gone.

The raven abused the other's swollen hole, brutally ramming in and out of him like a dog in heat.

"L-look at you, baby. T-taking me in s-so good. Such a good b-boy." Jungkook panted.

Taehyung moaned, liking the praise as his cheeks tinted a shade of pink.

"Y-yes. I'm a g-good boy- a-aah~ Only f-for y-you." Taehyung replied, throwing his head back in pleasure as Jungkook's pace quickened.

Jungkook looked at the younger beneath him, gazing at how ethereally beautiful the other still looked despite his sweat soaked chest and flushed expression.

This fueled him as he continuously pounded mercilessly into Taehyung, making the brunette arch his back in pure pleasure as he screamed and moaned in pure bliss.

The bed rocked dangerously, each harsh and hard thrust sending Taehyung forward, but Jungkook pulled his hold back to meet his thrusts.

Jungkook looked down, seeing how his thick cock disappeared into Taehyung's hole, lewd skin-slapping filling his ears, the erotic view making his cock harden yet again.

The younger felt the alpha grow bigger in him, voice sore from all the moaning, but he couldn't help himself as Jungkook started abusing his already abused hole.

"A-aah-- OH MY GOD, J-JUNGKOOK-" Taehyung screamed, eyes rolling to the back of his head as Jungkook propped his legs over his shoulder, now able to hit deeper into the poor boy.

Screams, groans and moans filled the room, the two drowning in absolute pleasure as they felt their high coming.

Jungkook quickened his pace, making the brunette sob as he felt the familiar pool in his stomach.

"J-jungkook, i-i'm going to--" Taehyung stuttered.

"I know, baby. Me too." Jungkook rasped out, hips stuttering as his thrusts got harder and rougher.

After a few more harsh thrusts, Taehyung instantly came, moaning Jungkook's name in the process.

Taehyung's walls tightened at the orgasm, making Jungkook grunt as he felt the brunette's walls tighten around him, the feeling overwhelming.

Taehyung cried from oversensitivity, Jungkook still trusting harshly into him to chase his own high.

"I-i'm going to c-cum, Taehyung. Be a good boy and t-take all of it." Jungkook whispered.

"Every. Last. Drop." Highlighting each word with a powerful thrust.

Taehyung threw his head back, mind going hazy. "Y-yes. Y-your good boy."

After a few more thrusts, Jungkook groaned, releasing himself inside of Taehyung. The brunette moaned, shivering at the feeling of the ravenette shooting his seed deep in him.

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung, both of them breathing heavily as they came down from their high.

Jungkook turned to face Taehyung, a bright smile adorning his lips as he captured the brunette's lips in a soft kiss.

"You did amazing, love." Jungkook whispered, instantly causing the other male to flush at the new nickname.

Jungkook stared lovingly at the brunette, caressing his cheek gently as he smiled.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered, making Taehyung's eyes light up.

"I love you too, Ggukie." Taehyung replied, a smile forming on his lips.

Jungkook suddenly sat up, back pressed against the headboard as he quickly placed the other on his lap, aligning his member by Taehyung's entrance before slowly inserting him into the brunette.

"A-aah~" Taehyung moaned lewdly, eyes rolled back as he felt himself get filled up yet again.

He panted heavily, looking forward to face the alpha.

"G-gukie?" Taehyung stuttered, gulping as he saw the dark look in the alpha's eyes.

"Baby, didn't i say that once i started, i wouldn't be able to stop?"

Damn, smut really is difficult to write. Y'all don't know how long i took to write this, lmao.

This is my first ever smut scene, so i'm sorry that it's not good. I have no experience in writing any of this, so yeah--

I salute y'all who can write this with ease T^T

Anyways, i hope you all....enjoyed(?)

Anywho, i'm sorry that i've been inactive these few days. Online learning is really getting on my nerves.

I just hope you all stay safe and take care ❤

I love you, loves 💜🌹🌷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 37.4K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.7M 73.8K 67
How would you describe love and hate with one word?" Taehyung stares conflictedly at the ravenette, taking in the fading bruises on his neck and the...
25K 2.7K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...