Forgotten (Tangled fanfiction)

Donnie_arts által

Quirin and Varian Left the kingdom of Corona, leaving Kris; Varians sister, behind. One day Kris fell to a de... Több

OLD 1. The secret
OLD 3. Adventure and a friend
OLD 4. Dark magic 1
NEW 1. Birthday full of emotions (part one)
NEW! 2. Birthday full of emotions (part two)
A rocky start
A rocky start 2

OLD 2. The talk

81 3 0
Donnie_arts által

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kris woke up after five minutes laying on the ground, her vision was foggy and she had a little headache. Tear runed down her cheek. She looked up on the ceiling. Suddenly the room filled with painful laughter. Kris started to choke on her own laughter. After some time she calmed herself and just laid there.

"They left me..." She laughed.

"They didn't even cared about me... " Kris sat up crying into her hands.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you sure she's here?" Asked a girls voice.

"Of course, she's always here." The two girls walked into the laboratory. Looking for the redhead. She didn't show up at home last night, everyone was worrying about her.

"Kris! Are you in here?!"

"It's Keira and Catalina!" Suddenly they heard sobbing. The girls rushed to the sound where they found Kris crying on the ground.

"Kris, what's wrong?" Asked Catalina, now on Kris's side. Kris hugged her, crying into her shoulder. Catalina patted her back in a comforting way. "It's okay krissy."

"C'mon Kris, everyone's been looking for you!" Spoke Keira, taking Kris by her hand and leading her back home. "L-Let me go! Keira!" Kris yelled at her, tried to wiggle out of her grasp but eventually gave up. "Keira that wasn't very nice.." Catalina whispered to her sister. "She's going to be better when she sees it!"

"Girls this is not funny..." Said Kris rather annoyed that sad. She noticed that Keira was dragging her to the castle, they stopped in front of the throne room. "What are we doing here?"

"You'll see..." Said Keira with a smirk and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Kris looked around in confusion, there were decorations all around, some balloons floating, and a huge cak- 'wait, wait... it's my birthday?...ho-'

"What's wrong Kris.." Asked the queen. "Aww...she doesn't like it.." The queen pouted.

"N-no, it's n-not like that, y-your majesty, but what...exactly...are we celebrating...?" Kris asked the queen, it definitely wasn't her birthday.

"Well..it's..just for fun! You've been so down lately, I just wanted to make you smile!" Said Rapunzel with a 'smile' on her face. 'Well...that was unexpected..' Kris smiled at the queen. An awkward smile. "Well, thank you, your highness but I'm okay, you really didn't have to." The teen tried to keep up her smile. This is where the war starts... "Oh. But I wanted to! What are friends for!" 'I think she knows....' Rapunzel still smiled, the tension becoming stronger between those two. 'Shit, she knows that I know.' Kris's smile grew wider. "Well, thank you so much, Your majesty! I really appreciate it!"

"Okay! Let's get this party started!" Rapunzel yelled trying to avoid another awkward talk.

"I'm going to head over to that deliciously smelling punch that's over there...right now.." And with that Kris was off. Rapunzel stood there waving to the girl, even though she didn't see her.

"Sunshine, why didn't you tell her?" Eugene asked walking to the brunette and resting a hand on her shoulder. "It- It's hard Eugene...and I think she already knows..." The queen looked down at her bare feet. "Rapunzel you need to tell her...look..I know it's hard, but you need to tell her, for her own good, who knows, maybe Varian will never come back."

"But that's why it's so hard..." Rapunzel pulled her hands to her chest. "She already knows anyway." Eugene held his lovers hands gently. "That's why she needs you to tell her..." He smiled at Rapunzel. "Thank you Eugene" She smiled back. "I'll tell her after the party.." She looked in Kris's direction seeing her with the Schnitz family. "It'll be better that way."

....

Kris ran away from the queen in panic, she grabbed herself a cup and filled it with the punch and quickly drank it. 'What the frick was that!?' She leaned on the table. 'Ugh.. I just want to be alone.." Kris looked around, looking for an escape, until suddenly she heard a voice.

"Hey Kris, come here!" Catalina waved her over, with a big smile on her face. Kris smiled and made her way to the Schnitz family. "Hey guys. what'cha doing?" She asked and stood next to Catalina. "Hey Kris, Me and dad just came up with the most disgusting game." Keira said sipping a cup of...something...that didn't smell very nice... "Yeah you take a cup of water and mix it with some random food." Said Lance, taking a cup of water and putting in a slice of apple, little piece of bread, and an onion. Then he just drank it.

"You guys are gross..." Kris said to them. Looking disgusted.

"Nuh-uh, not gross but creative." 'Okay Lance, what. the fuck.' Lance and Keira continued doing their own...thing. "Kris, why were you crying earlier?" Catalina asked her, looking curious. "Well... I haven't been feeling good, lately, But this party really cheered me up." Kris smiled at the redhead and she smiled back.

"By the way, when you were talking to Rapunzel... are you two always this awkward around each other?" She asked.

"Well duh. She's the queen, and I'm just an orphan..." Kris looked to the ground, sadly. Catalina put a hand on her shoulder. "It'll be alright. You'll see. I'm sure Rapunzel will want to talk to you." Catalina smiled at her. "How are you so sure?"

"'Cause she's walking towards us." Said Catalina blankly, looking behind Kris. Kris turned around to see the queen walking towards them.

"Hey girls! What are you up to?" Rapunzel asked in her usual cheery tone.

"We were just talking." Catalina answered to the queen. Rapunzel looked at Lance and Keira. "And what are those two doing?"

"You don't wanna know..." Said both girls in union, disgusted looks on their faces.

"Oh okay, Kris about that talk earlier..." Rapunzel started.

"It was awkward." Kris said blankly. Catalina meanwhile went back to her family, leaving the two alone.

"Kris..." Rapunzel wanted to say. "Well talk after the party." They both said at the same time. "Well, I guess I'll see you later...." Rapunzel said trying to disappear. "Wait-" Kris stopped her. "I've changed my mind, I want to talk now." She looked at the queen with determination, they both knew they couldn't avoid this conversation. "Umm...can we talk somewhere private?" Kris fiddled with her thumbs.

"Of course. Come." Rapunzel motioned for her to follow. They went outside to the gardens.

"Okay, Kris I suppose you already know...about your brother?" Rapunzel asked nervously glancing at Kris's sad face. Kris nodded. "Is there something you want to know?" They sat at a fountain. "Yeah...Why did they leave?" Kris looked sadly at the queen.

"Your father, Quirin... had a deadly sickness. Your brother Varian wanted to find a cure. He went to find the cure no matter what. He took your father with him so he could cure him right away."

"Why didn't he took me with them?" Kris asked another question.

"It was too dangerous for you. And he didn't want you to see Quirin die. I think deep down he knew that there wasn't a cure... his determination was his strongest trait. He would do anything for those he loved." Rapunzel looked at the sky, a single tear running down her cheek.

"You miss him, don't you?...What was he like?" Kris asked, she was going to hold her hand but she hesitated.

"Well... He was a dork." The queen giggled. "I remember the first time I met him. He was so polite, in his own way. Yeah I remember that he threw out his pet racoon, Ruddiger, but then you showed up with Ruddiger on your shoulders." Rapunzel smiled.

"Well I don't remember that." Kris trailed off, looking for that memory in her head. But the she got a headache.

"Once he told me a story, you wanted so much to look like him, so you cut off your front hair." The queen laughed. "Quirin was so angry."

Kris giggled. "Do you think I'll see them again?"

Rapunzel averted her gaze. "I don't know."

"Rapunzel...I want to find him." Kris looked at the queen. "I want to find my brother."

"I thought you'd say that." Rapunzel smiled. She got up and motioned for Kris to follow again. They went through the halls of the castle into the queen and kings room. Rapunzel rummaged through her stuff.

"Aha, I found it!" Rapunzel smiled and brought up a journal. She gave it to Kris. "Varian wanted me to give you this when you were older." Kris scanned the book in her hands. "It's his journal. Maybe it would help you find him." Kris smiled and hugged Rapunzel. "Thank you."

"Oh and in case..." She went into a drawer and pulled out another book. "In case you didn't find him. It's my journal." Rapunzel held the journal in front of her.

"Y-your majesty I-I can't." Kris pulled the journal back to Rapunzel. "Please Kris, take it. You'll know more about him with this...if you didn't find him..." Kris hesitantly took the journal.

"I'm going to leave tomorrow...I'll go home now." Kris looked once again at Rapunzel. She turned around and started walking out but stopped at the door. "I wish I had the time to say goodbye to everyone..." She smirked to herself. Rapunzels eyes brightened. "Goodnight Rapunzel." And with that she left the castle.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 44
Complete! I Hear A Symphony ✔- A Varian X Reader Story As the younger sister of Rapunzel, your parents were strict. Your sister had been taken as a...
42.2K 1.1K 22
You lived alone in an abandoned cottage ever since you were left as a child. One day, upon leaving your home in Corona for a walk you stumble into Ra...
5.1K 116 25
When the Saporains threaten to destroy Corona once more, the Royal family willingly gives themselves up to protect Corona, leaving the Kingdom in a s...
339 2 22
A year after the demon Zhan Tiri is defeated and Cassandra is banished for her crimes, Eugene must return to his homeland, the magical Dark Kingdom...