My Son Might Be A Villain

By lemoneiz

Su Ran, a music prodigy, woke up transmigrated into a book. At that point in time, the main story arc in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 8.3
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 11.3
Chapter 12: Song Yian
Chapter 13: Parent Meeting
Chapter 14: Great Satan
Chapter 15: Sell Music
Chapter 16: Fan Zhuan Lu
Chapter 17: Go to School
Chapter 18: Su Han Mother
Chapter 19: Business Comes
Chapter 20: Buying Clothes
Chapter 21: I was Hurt
Chapter 22: Su Han his Father
Chapter 23: Meet Father and Son
Chapter 24: Song Daughter
Chapter 25: Class Suto
Chapter 26: Basketball Game
Chapter 27: View Student Profile
Chapter 28: The Truth Of The Year
Chapter 29: Buy a House!
Chapter 30: Meet Father and Son
Chapter 31: That's My Mom
Chapter 32: Real Hammer Face
Chapter 33: Pick You Home
Chapter 34: Circle of Friends
Chapter 35: Do You Have Time?
Chapter 36: I am A Child, Dad
Chapter 37: Mysterious Package
Chapter 38: Meet
Chapter 39: Does He Deserve it
Chapter 40: I See You Off
Chapter 41: Class Group
Chapter 42: Birthday Cake
Chapter 43: Birthday
Chapter 44: Travel
Chapter 45: Suto Activity
Chapter 46: Suto Activity (2)
Chapter 47: Cooking
Chapter 48: Game
Chapter 49: New House
Chapter 50: You Said
Chapter 51: Deposit
Chapter 52: My Mom Said
Chapter 53: What About Homework?
Chapter 54: Pit Son
Chapter 55: Goodbye
Chapter 56: Meet A Family of Three
Chapter 57: Go Out to Play
Chapter 58: Lu Shao vs Song Zeyu
Chapter 59: What to Ask
Chapter 60: Brush Presence
Chapter 61: For My Big Boy
Chapter 62: Broke The News
Chapter 63: Do Not Be Afraid
Chapter 64: Reverse
Chapter 65: Try
Chapter 66: Reluctant
Chapter 67: Vote
Chapter 68: Buying Clothes
Chapter 69: Meet Slightly
Chapter 70: Hot Spring Hotel
Chapter 71: Lu Jia Shao
Chapter 72: Contest
Chapter 73: I Was Serious
Chapter 74: Heartbeat
Chapter 75: Get A Permit
Chapter 76: New Home
Chapter 77: Father & Son "Communication"
Chapter 78: Supermarket
Chapter 79: Scorching
Chapter 80: go Back With Me
Chapter 81: Buy Furniture
Chapter 82: Child Problem
Chapter 83: Another Nice Day
Chapter 84: Buy! Buy! Buy!
Chapter 85: Legal Couple
Chapter 86: As Expected
Chapter 87: Final Exam
Chapter 88: Want A Second Child
Chapter 89: Test Score
Chapter 90: Back Home
Chapter 91: Mikasa
Chapter 92: Wedding
Chapter 93: Child
Chapter 94: Fatal Movement
Chapter 95: A Family Of Four
Chapter 96: "Lu Xiaonuan"
Chapter 97: Lujia Little Devil
Chapter 98: Past Life Of Su Han
Chapter 99: Ending Of "Su Ran"
Chapter 100: "Su Han" Five Days Tour
Finished!

Chapter 8.1

15.4K 692 49
By lemoneiz

Local Police Station (1)

When Su Ran rushed to the police station, the first thing she saw was Su Han. His head was lowered, and he was leaning against a corner wall.

The teenager was wearing ragged clothing. He was dirty from top to bottom. His hair was a bit messy too. However, the cold and merciless look on his face - had he inherited that from his unknown father or was it from a gene mutation - made him look less like a bedraggled puppy.

Noticing that someone was looking at him, Su Han accurately pinpointed that position and looked over. The moment that he saw that his observer was Su Ran, a flash of rarely seen surprise and barely perceptible panic appeared over his stubborn and calm face.

However, Su Han quickly wiped the emotions off his face and lowered his head.

"Are you Su Han's guardian?"

"Yes."

"She isn't."

Hearing that question, Su Han and Su Ran answered at the same time.

"She's not my guardian. I don't recognize that woman," Su Han coldly said. There was undisguised rejection in his eyes.

The police officer glanced at Su Han and said, "This looks right."

"Officer, may I ask about the dispute you mentioned on the phone..."

Before the police officer could speak, a burly man in his fifties jumped up. Pointing at Su Han, he angrily said, "What dispute? Your son clearly stole money from my store when he was working there. He started a fight too."

However, the moment the hot pot restaurant owner saw Su Ran turning around, he was stunned.

OMG, if he hadn't just heard this woman and the police officer speaking, he would have thought she was a celebrity.

However, the hot pot restaurant owner's attention quickly returned to his financial loss. He aggressively strode over and loomed over Su Ran.

"Sit down! This is the police station. If you have something to say, say it properly," the police officer berated.

The hot pot restaurant owner immediately stopped blustering and sat back down.

The hot pot restaurant owner coughed to clear his throat, then he said, "Here's what happened. I had $500 stored in the store's cabinet. Before I had time to deposit the money in the bank, the money disappeared. That kid stole the money."

Su Han had been silent this entire time, but when he heard the word "stole", he shouted, "I didn't steal!" The glare he cast at the man was so chilly that the restaurant owner actually shivered.

"Y-you, you brat. Try to stare at me again. We're at the police station. Don't you dare act up here." Soon after, he pointed at Su Ran and said, "Are you this brat's mom? Tell me how you're going to fix this."

"He said he didn't steal it."

"He said? Are his words proof? Where's your evidence? I'm saying he stole my money!"

Su Ran furrowed her brow. Looking up, she retorted, "Then, do you have proof?"

This type of quarreling was really annoying, ah. It really made her miss her adorable, little assistants that would have handled this for her.

"I don't have evidence, but..."

"Since you don't have evidence, who gave you the courage to act as if justice is on your side?"

"Also, Su Han is a minor. What is he doing in your restaurant?"

"He.... He looked pitiful and didn't have a place to stay, so I let him stay in my restaurant!"

"Officer, really, I was just giving this kid a place to live."

"Are you saying you're a philanthropist?"

"You! You! Fine, I'll just consider myself unlucky that someone stole my money. But, you can't weasel out of the fact that he broke stuff in my restaurant. There's a video recording in my restaurant."

"He broke stuff in your shop and you already beat him up too, right?" When Su Han had raised his head earlier, Su Ran saw that Su Han wasn't just dirty. The corners of his lips and eyes and his forehead were bruised.

Even if she hadn't given birth to this son, seeing that previously handsome face full of bruises, Su Ran would feel distressed for him.

"That's considered injured? A few of my employees are lying in the hospital right now because of him! Are you going to try to weasel out of responsibility after your son hits other people?" The hot pot restaurant owner jumped out of his seat again.

"Isn't this just a matter of money? What are you getting so excited for?"

"Right, it is just a matter of money. Tell me, how much do you plan on paying me in compensation."

"I'm broke." When Su Ran said those words, the police officer almost cracked a smile. How could she say that she was broke with such self-confidence and boldness?

Even Su Han had to press his lips together more forcefully after he heard her reply.

When the police officer was calling to inform his guardian, he hadn't thought that woman, who had never showed him any concern, would actually come.

However, not only had she come, she was arguing with his boss.

He did believe her when she said that she was broke. After all, with the speed that this woman spent her money...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 991 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
55.1K 1.2K 36
The School of Musical High holds competitions every year to choose a talented student in each of the schools. Amy was one of them, and won the compet...
32.5K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
32.8K 1.5K 29
Rubi, a Chinese-Korean kpop global sensation star, a world famous idol, soloist of Sm, then later Hybe entertainment, dies on a car crash at the youn...