๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐeฬ | ๐—ข๐—›๐—ฆ๐—›๐—– |

By naoyamifumi

(๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐Ž๐‚๐ฑ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ) โ‰ซ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‰ชโ€ขโ—ฆ โˆ โ—ฆโ€ขโ‰ซ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‰ช "Marry me!" That's the first thing Rei Junichiro said when... More

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–•๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2

15.5K 447 301
By naoyamifumi

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It was 3:00 in the morning. The sound of typing was heard throughout the dark bedroom. Instead of sleeping, a topless Kyoya was seen using his laptop on the bed.

Rei, who was also not wearing any upper clothes, grumbled as he was awakened by the sound of Kyoya's typing.

Rei rubbed his eyes as he sat down. "What are you doing, Kyoya? It's still early." he yawned, obviously still feeling drowsy. His voice was raspy since he just woke up.

"I'm planning." Kyoya answered, not taking his eyes off from the screen.

Rei rested his head on Kyoya's shoulder. "Planning for what?" he asked.

"I'm planning for the host club's dance party." Kyoya continued to type.

"You should rest. Doesn't your lower back hurt?" Rei's eyelids were beginning to droop.

"It doesn't," Kyoya assured him with a calm voice. "Now, go back to sleep." he commanded.

Rei pouted, pursing his lips. Kyoya flinched when his laptop was suddenly closed. Rei placed the laptop on the desk beside their bed. He laid down, pulling Kyoya onto him.

Now, the raven-haired's head was laying down on the shoulder of Rei. Rei hugged the other boy, bringing their bodies closer to each other. He closed his eyes shut, "Sleep." he mouthed.

Kyoya stared at the sleeping boy. God, how can someone be so attractive while sleeping? Even though both of them were topless, Kyoya still felt warm. Is it because of Rei? He closed his eyes, eventually falling asleep.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Haruhi twitched her eyebrow as she stared at the clubroom with dumbfounded eyes. She was sure that she entered the correct room, but why does the clubroom look like a tropical paradise?

There were palm trees everywhere and tropical birds flying around the room. Haruhi could also feel the same heat when you go to a beach. Just how did the host club manage to do this?

In front of her stood the members of the host club. They were all wearing different Balinese outfits. Except for Kyoya and Rei, they were wearing matching sets complementing each other.

"Haruhi, you're late!" the twins yelled in unison.

Haruhi held a mini calendar, staring at it with an exhausted expression. "According to my calendar, it's still April." she muttered.

Tamaki stood up with a grin, "Huddling under a kotatsu table, fearing the cold is nonsense!" He stroke a weird pose, "Why else do we have this perfect heating and cooling system?"

Haruhi clicked her tongue. These rich people...

As usual, Kyoya was writing in his notebook. "Do you have some sort of criticism on our club's policies? Haruhi, you owe us a debt of 8 million yen." he smiled.

Haruhi flinched, remembering the disastrous events from the first episode.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The Host Club is now open for business!

"What heartlessness! Even with my lustrous skin, my Balinese king outfit is too fitting for me," Tamaki lifted the blushing girl's face, "I will forever swear my loyalty to you." he whispered romantically in her ear.

The girl's face became even redder. "Tamaki-sama..." she uttered, her eyes turning into hearts.

Haruhi ignored Tamaki as he continued to charm the guests with his words. She picked up the empty teacups, putting them on a tray, and walking away after.

Tamaki's face brightened, "Oh, next week, the host club will be sponsoring a dance party."

Haruhi turned around, "A dance party?" she tilted her head.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"What will you be doing at the dance party?" asked a girl who was sitting in front of the Hiitachin twins.

Hikaru grinned, "We're renting the large hall in the central building—"

"—And we'll throw a big main event there." Kaoru continued, his chin resting on his palm.

Hikaru brought Kaoru's face closer, lifting his chin with his hand. "Although, I really wanted to spend the time alone with you, Kaoru." he frowned.

A blush spread on Kaoru's cheeks, "Don't say that, Hikaru. I'm the one who really wanted it..." he muttered shyly.

The girls squealed, their faces reddening as they enjoyed the twins' performance.

"Fantastic!"

"Brotherly love with a tropical flavor!"

Haruhi sweat-dropped, "The guests seem even more worked up than usual, huh?"

"A little moderate exposure is popular." Kyoya proclaimed, still writing in his notebook.

"Did you come up with this tropical project, Kyoya-senpai?" Haruhi tilted her head.

"I have no decision-making authority. This club's policies are all laid out by Tamaki," Kyoya pushed his glasses up, "Although, I may have found it worth the effort to casually slip a photo book of Bali on his desk." he finished his sentence with a smile.

Haruhi averted her eyes. If Rei-senpai's the Shadow king, then this guy's the shadow queen...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Hani turned around with an adorable grin, "Tadah~!" he beamed, proudly showing the necklace made from Hibiscus flowers around his neck.

"Hani-kun, you're so cute!" a female guest yelled excitedly.

Hani giggled, "These are Hibiscus flowers, we had them flown in!" he plastered a huge smile on his face.

Mori suddenly walked by, holding a pineapple on his hand. Hani lifted his head, "Ah, Takashi!"

Hani climbed over to his body, stopping at Mori's neck area. He made Mori wear one of his spare Hibiscus necklaces. "Now, we match!" he grinned, also hugging Mori.

One girl nearly fainted from their cuteness, "How adorable..." she muttered in her last breath.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A couple of girls smiled happily as they drank tea with Rei.

"How wonderful~" one girl placed her hand on her cheek. "Rei-sama and Kyoya-sama are wearing matching costumes, right? It suits both of you perfectly!" she swooned.

The girls around her also nodded in agreement. For the guests, Rei and Kyoya looked like a flawless Balinese couple.

Rei chuckled, "I'm glad you feel that way," He rested his chin on his palm, "But, the thought that others can easily look at his beautiful skin... angers me, you know?" he tilted his head. He was smiling, but his eyes weren't. There was a hint of darkness.

The girls looked at him with terror at first, but they suddenly fangirled.

"Kyaa~! Rei-sama's passionate love!"

Haruhi stared at him with a frightened look. Rei-senpai's a possessive person...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Haruhi-kun."

Haruhi turned her head, looking at the person who just called her.

"Aren't you going to wear a south tropical outfit?" the girl clasped her hands together.

"I'd sure like to see that!" another girl claimed.

Haruhi raised her hands, shaking it dismissively. "Oh, no... I just think that it's natural to wear an early spring outfit during early spring." she explained as she hoped for the girls not to raise suspicion.

Haruhi twitched her eye in annoyance when she remembered how Tamaki tried to force her to wear a matching Balinese outfit with him. Obviously, she rejected to wear it.

The girl stared at her with admiration, "Haruhi-kun, you have a strong sense of seasons, huh?"

"Then, I hope that the cherry blossoms are in full bloom for the dance party."

One girl closed her eyes, holding her cheek.  "The two of us, dancing among the cherry blossoms..."

"It's so dreamy!" they yelled in unison as they imagined a scene where they were dancing with Haruhi themselves.

"You really think so?" Haruhi tilted her head, unexpectedly using her natural charms. "I think it's really cute seeing you, ladies, dream like that."

The girls' faces turned red, swooned by Haruhi's words. Haruhi only stared at them, blinking her eyes multiple times as she was unaware of her natural charm.

"Excuse me." a feminine voice suddenly called out.

Haruhi turned her head, only to see a beautiful girl with short maroon hair. She had this gentle and mature aura emitting from her.

"I believe it's about time for designee changes..."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You must be my next appointment, Miss..." Haruhi tried to think of her name.

"Kasugazaki Kanako," she smiled. "2nd year, Class B."

She gently lifted Haruhi's chin, "You're even cuter than the rumors. I've made up my mind, I'm going to make you my new favorite." she gave a flirtatious smile.

From afar, Tamaki gasped in horror as he watched his daughter being seduced.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Tamaki clicked his tongue as he slurped on the instant ramen Haruhi bought for the host club.

Tamaki was sitting on the corner of the room, while the other hosts were huddled on a table together; watching Kyoya type on his laptop.

"Sir, stop eating that commoners' ramen, and help us with the dance party planning." Hikaru complained.

Kaoru rose a brow, "Does it really bother you that Princess Kasugazaki has taken a liking to Haruhi?"

"Her illness isn't something that just started, right?" Kyoya asked, steadily typing on his laptop. Rei laid his chin on Kyoya's head as he also stared on the screen.

Haruhi tilted her head, "Illness?"

"Wandering Host-hopping disease."

"Otherwise known as never-the-same-boy-twice disease."

"Usually, our regular customers designate the same host in perpetuity, but she tends to change her favorite regularly." Kyoya explained.

"Up until last time, her favorite was Tama-chan, right?" Hani said cutely, hugging his bunny stuffed toy in his arms.

Haruhi's face suddenly turned dull, "Ah, this is because his guest was taken away from him." she poker-faced.

"That is not the reason why!" Tamaki suddenly yelled with a furious look. He raised his arm, lifting his finger and pointing it on Haruhi. "I'm at my limits! Haruhi, start dressing like a girl!"

"What?" she twitched her eyebrow.

Tamaki placed his hands on his ears, shaking his head in frustration. "Why do you have to be so popular with girls, when you're a girl?! To put it bluntly, the only ones who know that you're a girl are in this club!"

Hikaru lifted his finger, "She's opted out of taking in any gym classes."

"Attendance numbers are mixed between boys and girls, so no one can notice." Kaoru said, also lifting his finger like his twin.

Tamaki suddenly ran, pulling out a chest box with a sign that read 'King's Private Property, from who knows where. "Daddy..." he muttered as he rummaged the things in it. He pulled out a gigantic picture frame of Haruhi back in her middle school days. "...Wants to see you the way you were back then!" Tamaki cried, comical tears falling from his eyes.

Haruhi furrowed her brows, "Don't go blowing up my photos without asking me!" she shouted furiously.

The hosts gathered around the picture, staring at it with admiration. Back in Haruhi's middle school days, she had long brown hair and full bangs. She looked adorable.

Rei widened his eyes, "Haruhi looked cute as a girl back then." he said.

"The more I look at this, the more I marvel at it." Hikaru sweat-dropped.

"The day before the entrance ceremony, I had some gun stuck in my hair from one of the children in my neighborhood." She scratched her head, "It was such a pain, so I cut it off. I don't really care if I look like a boy." she said with a straight face, not affected by the hosts' judgment.

Tamaki stared at her with terror, "Girls should not refer themselves as boys!" he yelled, tears continuing to fall. "Mommy! Haruhi's saying dirty words!" he wiped his tears with a towel as he collapsed on the ground.

Rei's finger twitched when he heard the word 'Mommy'. Tamaki's not referring to Kyoya, right?

Kaoru looked at Kyoya, "Who's mommy?" he asked.

"From a club position standpoint, I assume it's me." Kyoya adjusted his glasses.

"Then, wouldn't Rei-senpai..."

The blank faces of the twins suddenly turned frantic. They knew Rei was a possessive person. When it comes to Kyoya, he wouldn't let things slip off easily. They turned their heads slowly, looking at their senpai. The twins flinched when they saw Rei's expression.

Rei elegantly held his arms. He had this frightening smile on his face. His face was... dark even though he was smiling.

Rei walked over to the frightened twins. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tamaki's not referring to Kyoya, isn't he?" he tilted his head, his menacing smile not fading away.

Hikaru tried to grin, only making him look frightened more. "I'm sure he's referring to someone else!" he averted his gaze. Curse you, sir!

Hikaru sighed in relief when he felt the dark mood of Rei was gone.

"Well, if you say so." his eyes gleamed.

Haruhi placed a hand on her hip as she stared at Tamaki with annoyed eyes. "After all, I can pay back more of my debt before I graduate by being a host than I can as an errand boy."

Hikaru's eyes perked up, "By the way, do you have any experience in social dancing?" he asked. "It's essential for the party." he added.

Haruhi's head twisted, "Huh? No, but the party has nothing to do with my quota, right?" she questioned as anxiety overtook her face. "I'm not all that interested in going, so if I could be excused..." Little by little, her voice faded away.

The crying Tamaki suddenly went silent, his eyes shined as he thought of something. Haruhi sweat-dropped when she felt his presence.

Tamaki smirked as he held his chin, "No, social dances are a common practice for a gentleman." His eyes suddenly turned serious. "If you want to wealth the path of a host that badly, then you have to show us how far you're willing to go," he quoted. "If you cannot master the waltz in one week," He pointed a finger at Haruhi, "Then I will expose to everyone that you're a girl, and demote you into an errand boy!"

Haruhi stared at him with disbelief in her eyes, "Eehh?!"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Quick, quick, slow." Kasugazaki's voice was heard.

After Tamaki's threat. Kasugazaki agreed to teach Haruhi how to dance the waltz. The two of them were practicing. At the corner of the room, Tamaki sat there alone with a gloomy expression.

"Good, Haruhi-kun. On 'slow', you have to bring your feet together," Kasugazaki instructed as she leads Haruhi. "The gentleman always leads. Be sure to look at the girl you're dancing with." she reminded her with a smile.

Haruhi was flustered, trying to get a hold on the steps. Since Haruhi wasn't particularly good at dancing, she struggled to remember the steps.

The twins smirked, "You're looking gloomy, sir."

"He said that he wanted to be the one she practiced with." Hikaru snorted.

"He's too tall to stand in as a woman for Haruhi." Kaoru shrugged with a grin on his face.

Rei closed his eyes as he held his chin. He had a very serious look on his face. The other hosts didn't even bother to disturb him. Well, except for one.

"Is there something troubling you?"

Rei opened his eyes when he heard Kyoya's voice. "Ah, Kyoya."

Kyoya rose a brow, "What's the matter?"

Rei stared at his fiancé for a moment before speaking. "We've been engaged to each other for a long time, shouldn't we have call names for each other?" he beamed with a smile.

"Call names?" Kyoya's forehead creased.

Rei nodded, "Right, like honey or darling."

Kyoya sighed, "Then..." He faked a smile, annoyed by his partner's random request. "Is this fine, darling?"

...

Rei froze, staring at Kyoya with unbelievable eyes. Did Kyoya really say that?

He lowered his head, placing his hands on Kyoya's shoulder. "As I thought, never mind." Rei muttered, his voice oddly panting.

Kyoya lifted his eyebrow, "What? Why?" Was it really that bad?

Rei gripped Kyoya's shoulder tightly. He lifted his head, revealing his thirsty golden eyes. A slight blush crept on his cheeks as he struggled to calm his breath down.

"I could feel myself pouncing on you at any moment, so..."

Kyoya stared at him with wariness, "...What?"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Thank you so much, Kasugazaki-san." Haruhi smiled in gratitude as she placed a beautiful tea cup with green patterns on her table.

"Oh, that's okay. I hear you're refraining from entertaining any customers, so you can get some special training, correct?" Kasugazaki rested her chin on both of her palms. "I'm happy that I can have you all to myself." she gave a coy smile, a flirtatious tone in her voice.

Her eyes perked up when she saw the teacup in front of her. "Oh, my! You got new cups? Ginori, right?" She carefully picked it up.

Haruhi tilted her in confusion, "Jinori?"

"You indeed have a keen eye. They only arrived yesterday." Kyoya suddenly spoke up behind her. "Lately, our club has been seeking to improve its tea sets." he added with a smile.

Kasugazaki admired the cup's every detail with a gentle look on her face. "I see. It's a very lovely color." She even held it like it was precious.

Her actions caught the attention of both Tamaki and Rei.

"You must really like tableware, huh?"

The maroon haired girl's face suddenly turned red, "N-Not really!" she stuttered, placing the teacup back on the table. "My word, what are you talking about?" she chuckled nervously.

Haruhi sweat-dropped. She likes it, but why would she hide it?

A knock was suddenly heard, "Hello, I've brought the teacups you ordered."

Rei seems to be the only one who noticed that she flinched when she heard the sound of the male's voice. This piqued his interest even more.

"Oh?"

Kyoya walked over to the boy who was holding a box full with different teacups. "Ah, thank you." he plastered a smile. "Every item that you choose for us is popular with the girls. It's very impressive." he complimented.

The boy smiled in return, "That's good to hear."

"Are you a dealer?" Haruhi asked, also walking over.

"I'm just a regular student. I'm wearing a uniform, see?" the boy chuckled.

"Haruhi-kun, you're so funny!"

The three of them suddenly heard a giggle, they turned their heads. The boy widened his eyes when he realized who she was.

"Still, I can't blame you," she turned her head. "He doesn't look like the heir to a first class corporation, after all."

"Heir?"

Kyoya explained the boy's company. Their company mainly focuses on tablewares. Currently, their market share is on the top of Japan.

While Kyoya was explaining, the boy, Suzushima, was only staring at Kasugazaki. She merely looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"That's because we trust your eye for these things, Suzushima-kun." Kyoya smiled.

Suzushima widened his eyes when he heard his name, his gaze going back to Kyoya. He scratched his head sheepishly, "No, my eye still has a long way to go."

"You will be studying in England next month, am I right?" Kyoya questioned.

Suzushima nodded, "Yes. Well, I'll be off." Before leaving, he glanced one last time at Kasugazaki, who had a melancholic expression on her face.

"Are you enjoying the host club?" asked Tamaki.

"Are you close to that man who was just here?" Haruhi tilted her head, bringing the box from earlier.

Kasugazaki jumped, surprised from her question. "N-Not really!" she stuttered again. "My word, what are you talking about, Haruhi-kun?" She stood up from her chair, "N-Now, if you'll excuse me... Take care." she wiped her sweat with a handkerchief and left.

"Haru-chan!" Hani yelled as he clung to Haruhi's shoulder, causing her to yelp. "Suzushima-kun is Kasuga-chan's fiancé." he said.

Tamaki crossed his arms, "Kyoya, how long have you known?"

"About him being her fiancé? I do, of course, conduct general research on our customers."

Kyoya opened his black notebook, "The two of them are childhood friends. Their engagement appears to have been arranged by their parents." he read. "It didn't particularly seem to be information that we could use, so I left it alone." he told Tamaki.

Tamaki sweat-dropped, "Why, you..."

"Reminds me of a certain someone, don't you think?" Hikaru smirked, taking small glances at Rei and Kyoya.

Haruhi tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"Rei-senpai and Kyoya-senpai were engaged since they were children too~" Kaoru gave her a grin.

"Though, Rei-senpai was the one who proposed." Hikaru pointed out.

Haruhi widened her eyes, "Really?" She looked at Rei with shocked eyes, "Is that true, senpai?"

"It's true," Rei nodded. "It's quite romantic, right?" his mouth curved into a smile.

"Ehh, Rei-senpai you must feel happy. You have mutual feelings for each other since you guys were kids." the corners of Haruhi's mouth quirked up, admiring the couple's love.

Rei's face softened, his smile turning into a frown. "The both of us went through a lot actually..." he said in a hushed tone.

Haruhi gave him a look of concern. Rei suddenly brightened up, his smile returning. He ruffled Haruhi's hair, earning a confused look from the girl. "I'll tell you about it next time." he grinned.

"Suzushima Toru," Kyoya read aloud as he skimmed through his notes. "Outstanding grades, fair social status, ordinary looks, with reliability as a strong point. If I had to fault him for anything..." his voice faded away.

Hikaru raised his hand, "He doesn't have much presence."

"He's faint-hearted." Kaoru shrugged.

"In other words, he's plain. That's it." Kyoya concluded, closing his notebook shut.

"Toru-kun is a good boy, right?" Hani asked, sitting around on Mori's shoulders.

Mori nodded, "Yeah."

"All right, then..." Tamaki walked over. "Let's examine our strategy." He said, a serious look on his face.

The hosts tilted their heads, "Which one?"

"Ouran Host Club exists in order to bring happiness to girls!"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

One week later...

The day of the dance party was finally here. The whole place was beautiful. Just as the girls hoped, Sakura trees were full-bloomed, pink flowers falling on the ground. The female guests stared at the hosts with admiration, each of them wearing different formal outfits.

"My little lambs who have come here today, welcome to this dance party." Tamaki bowed as he wore a white tuxedo complimenting his blond hair.

When Tamaki bowed, multiple chandeliers opened one by one. The orchestra that was hired by Kyoya, played a song.

The guests applauded in delight, admiring the party that the host club prepared.

Kyoya widened his arms, "We invite you to enjoy yourselves to your heart's content as you dance with the host club members." he smiled elegantly.

"In addition, the guest who is recognized as the best dancer will receive a kiss on the cheek from the king." Rei announced with a grin.

"Good luck to you, babies." Tamaki winked, holding out his hand.

Most of the guests squealed, their faces turning pink. Some even fainted just from the thought of Tamaki's kiss.

Haruhi twitched her eye in annoyance, already feeling exhausted.

"Haruhi, you're enthusiasm is low." the twins scolded.

"I'm not used to these things. The only dance party I've attended is the Bon-Dori Festival in my neighbourhood." Haruhi muttered tiredly.

"You probably can't call that a dance party." said Kyoya as he wrote in his notebook.

Rei patted Haruhi's back, "You're here anyway, so why don't you try the cuisine? Kyoya worked really hard on these."

Kyoya nodded, "There's a real spread."

Haruhi's face lightened up, "L-Like with fancy tuna?" she muttered meekly, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Kyoya's pen suddenly snapped in half.

"Fancy tuna!?"

"Go order some fancy tuna now!" Tamaki commanded.

Kyoya brought out his phone, already ordering. "Yes, please add some deluxe sushi." he said to the caller.

The twins were rubbing their cheeks against Haruhi, while Rei tried not to laugh at Haruhi's flustered expression.

Damn these rich people...

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

After the fancy tuna incident, it was time for the hosts to dance. The guests smiled happily as they danced with their favorite host.

Haruhi stood in front of a pillar as two girls peeked shyly behind it. They were trying to find a chance to dance with Haruhi, but all of it was taken when Kasugazaki came.

"Haruhi-kun, I've been looking for you. You'll dance with me, won't you?" she tilted her head with a smile.

"Yes, of course." Haruhi answered, offering her hand, which Kasugazaki gladly accepted.

Haruhi leaded the way, but just when they were going to dance, she was suddenly taken away by two figures.

Kasugazaki sweated nervously, "Kidnapping?"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"They're here!" the twins exclaimed.

Haruhi furrowed her brows, "You didn't have to be so high-handed!"

"Never mind that, just get changed." Hikaru interrupted, shoving a dress into her arms. She stared at it for a moment, then suddenly was pushed in the curtains by Hani.

"Having an accident at the end would be more thrilling." Kyoya smirked.

"Hikaru, Kaoru," Rei grinned, motioning for the twins to come over. "I have a great idea." he maliciously smirked. The twins stared at each other with confusion, suddenly grinning when Rei finished whispering something in their ears.

"That's a great idea, Rei-senpai!"

"Right~?"

Kyoya checked the time on his watch, "Remember, Haruhi. Your time limit is 20 minutes. We already called Suzushima to the adjoining classroom."

Haruhi opened the curtains, revealing her wearing a cute pink dress and a long wig with bangs. She headed towards a chair, being fixed by the twins.

"Gracefully ask him what his feelings are, okay?" Hani reminded.

"Although this is sir's strategy, there's something unsettling about it." the twins said in unison as they applied makeup on Haruhi's face.

The doors suddenly bursted open. There stood Tamaki with an angry expression.

"Hey! Why is everyone here? Who's looking after of our—"

Tamaki didn't get to finish his sentence as he got distracted by Haruhi's adorable disguise. She looked like a real girl!

Haruhi stood up from her seat, looking pretty from all of the accessories and makeup.

"What do you think, sir?" the twins smirked.

"Haru-chan, you look cute!"

Rei held his chin, "Hmm, not bad."

Haruhi headed outside, struggling to keep a balance with her heels. "My face feels heavy, and it's hard to walk in these shoes." she clicked her tongue.

"Good luck in there!" the twins yelled enthusiastically, fist bumping the air.

"She's too cute..." Tamaki mumbled as his face became red.

"Do you think it will go well?" Kyoya crossed his arms together.

Rei smiled as he grabbed Kyoya by the waist. "It will." he said with confidence, bringing Kyoya closer to him.

The two lovebirds stared at each other with a smile as they both hoped for the best.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The breeze of the night got stronger as Sakura petals continued to fall on the ground.

Spotlights were focused on Suzushima and Kasugazaki, who were unaware of what's happening.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen..."

The two gasped in shock, seeing all the guests walking outside to look at them.

"...this enjoyable evening of ours has finally come to its last song. The host club's last waltz falls upon this couple."

At last, Suzushima came out of his shell and confidently asked Kasugazaki for a dance. He proposed once again, his eyes widening when he heard a yes from her.

The guests and hosts watched the couple as they danced happily. They confessed their love for each other, earning an applause from the audience. Kasugazaki cried tears of joy as she hugged her fiancé.

Tonight, my hopping around to different hosts is over.

"May this couple be forever blessed!" Tamaki yelled with a huge grin on his face.

"Tonight's dance queen..."

"...is hereby declared to Princess Kasugazaki Kanako!"

The guests applauded once more.

Rei smirked. It's time.

"Now, then. The blessed kiss from the king..."

Tamaki posed, "I'm on." he grinned.

"...has been switched to Haruhi Fujioka!"

Tamaki and Haruhi froze, "What?!"

"After all, Kyoya-senpai said that having an accident at the end would be more thrilling, and the idea was suggested by Rei-senpai, so there's no way we could refuse!" the twins plastered a mischievous smile on their faces.

Haruhi looked at Rei with doubtful eyes. Rei only grinned, striking her a peace sign.

Suzushima held Kasugazaki's shoulder, "It's just a peck on the cheek, right? Go ahead, accept it."

"Of all things to put me trough..." Haruhi's brows snapped together.

"We'll cut your debt by one third." Kyoya said bluntly.

Haruhi paused. She smiled awkwardly, "Well, as long as it's just a peck on the cheek..." she grumbled.

Haruhi walked down the stairs. She headed towards to Kasugazaki, preparing to kiss her on the cheek.

Hani lifted his finger, "Say, could this be Haru-chan's first kiss?" he asked innocently.

Tamaki's jaw dropped. He ran the stairs, holding out his hand. Tamaki's foot suddenly slipped on a banana peel, accidentally pushing Haruhi's body into Kasugazaki's, causing them to kiss each other on the lips. He collapsed on the ground, terror overtook his face.

Rei covered his mouth as he struggled not to laugh.

"Nice idea, Rei-senpai!" The twins raised their arms joyfully.

Rei grinned. This has been a fun night.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Oh. My. Gawd. I finally freakin' finished it, ughhhh!

Well, hoped u like the new chapter.

And btw, stop making me blush with all the comments sjdjdj are u tryna kill me? ;A; seriously, u guys are too sweet ksjdjdj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
92.4K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...