In A Heartbeat

By someoneyouknoww

| Complete | โœ… They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emo... More

GENERAL INFORMATION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Epilogue
Bonus - 1
Bonus - 2.1
Bonus - 2.2
Bonus - 3
Bonus - 4
ANNOUNCEMENT - I
IMPORTANT- Updated.
A/N - II
A/N - III
Gratitude & Covers

27.

17K 747 18
By someoneyouknoww

Reader's discretion adviced......

We both entered the house, kissing each other ferociously.

"Are you sure?" I asked breathing heavily.

"What action of mine screams that I am not ready? "
She said cockily.

Smartass.

I narrowed my eyes at her and slammed my lips to her.

Her lips. So delicate like a rose petal, so soft like the merino wool.
Her strawberry lipbalm is just a cherry on top.

I grabbed her waist and pulled ourselves towards the wall and caged her in my arms.
Staring deeply into my eyes, she started unbuttoning my shirt causing me to bite my lower lip.

She removed the shirt completely off my body and started tracing it with her fingers ,so delicately, so enticingly.

Damn, just a single touch of hers and I am gone.

I kept my forehead on hers such that our noses touched and our breaths mingled with each other.

"Heavens, you are so beautiful. "

Our lips fused with each other. Again.

She's a witch. A magnificent witch who stole my heart and has magic in her kiss. In fact her whole existence is magical.
It feels as if nothing is more right than standing here, with her, so close to not let any air pass between us.

She's becoming my addiction..
No. No. No. She's my addiction.

I bit her lower lip lightly and she opened her mouth for me to explore every nook and cranny.

My hands were moving on their own accord, pulling out the top and leaving her in the inner wears only.

"Room. " she whispered against my mouth.

I kept a hand on her lower thighs and one on the back, picking her up bridal style.
She let out a cute squeak , hid her face in my neck and started placing feathery kisses on my neck, making my grip tight on her

Around her, there are no restraints for me.

"You are 100%......"
My sentence was left incomplete as she invaded my mouth with hers.

"I swear I'll hit you if you'll keep asking this. " She huffed.

I gave her a sheepish grin and attached my lips to her neck.

She combed my hair with her hands, while I was suckling her neck.

I bit the skin a little harshly and she let out a moan.
I kept continuing my work, i.e., covering her with my lovebites.

My fingers removed the strap from her shoulders and then unhooked her brassiere.

My lips went downwards till they reached her lush assets.
I suckled the protruding bud of one like a baby and fondled with the other.
After a few minutes or so, I interchanged the position, giving equal attention to her other one.

All the while, she kept clutching my hair like a hawk and moaning my name like a mantra.

Damn, this voice will do the death of me......

"Let's get down to business, shall we? "
She kissed my hungrily, which I took as a positive indication to my question.

We quickly shredded the remaining clothes and indulged in the most passionate and loving night of our lives filling the room with our several moans and groans.

Next morning was a bliss. It was Sunday, meaning no office, which also means much more love making.
I grinned at my dirty thoughts.

Arya is one hell of a gorgeous woman. She looks like an angel, but under the sheets, she's a freaking succubus. Seducing me to hell and more.

It was 5 when I woke up. I stared her sleeping baby face and noticed all the little blemishes on her skin.

The light pimple marks scattered all over her cheeks, making them look like freckles, somewhat big. Though she looks pretty with them. Then her eyebrows. So freaking defined and arched.

Her plump lips were just out of this world.

Then her neck. My favourite area to scatter kisses after the lips.

Last night, I discovered a tattoo on the back of her neck.
It was a Phoenix tattoo.

The phoenix is the ultimate symbol of strength and renewal. As both a fire and solar symbol, the phoenix animal guide is symbolic of the sun, which “dies” in setting each night only to be reborn in rising the next morning.
(This paragraph is copied from the net.)

My Arya is also strong. After all the mishaps in her life, she rose and rose so well, leaving everything behind her.

She turned on the opposite side with her back in my front.
I slowly removed the hair from the neck and kissed her tattoo lightly.

She's a one strong woman. And I'm glad to be her man.

Wrapping my arms around her, kissing her head, I once again fell asleep with the love of my life in my embrace.

I woke up once again at 9 a.m. to see Arya gazing at me. .
She was staring at me with facination.
When she realised that I woke up, blush covered her cheeks, probably reminiscing the memories of the previous night.

"Good morning, love. " I pecked her lips.

"Morning. " She murmured lightly, pressing a kiss on my chest.

I just gaped at her with a smile on my face, gently grazing her side.

"Stop looking at me like that! " She pulled up the covers. She's getting shy.

"Like what? " I asked her with a smirk

"Don't tease me... "

"Well, you teased me the whole night. So its my turn now. "
I pulled her over myself and she let out a laugh.

Precious...

I sat on the bed, with her over my lap. Her hands moving seducingly up and down my neck.

God, she's making me insatiable.

I took her in other mind blowing kiss.

She pulled me out of the bed, making me stand and took my lips in hers.

"Let's shower together. "

She commanded.

Well who am I to defy my queen's demand.

We went to the bathroom and submerged once again in pleasure and desire.

*Hides in a corner. *

Hey guyssss.....
Hope you are doing well at this time.

So this was it.

Do you like REYANSH'S POV?

Stay safe people. Stay indoors.

Well I started and finished this chapter today only. The whole credit goes to @AhsanAhmed131  ❤
She's the first one to comment on my book and this highly encouraged me write a chapter .

Press the star icon and comment down your thoughts.

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.6K 56
*๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
55.3K 1.7K 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
909K 44.4K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.9M 38.3K 14
" ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก๐ข " โœฎ โ‹† หš๏ฝก๐–ฆน โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉ โ˜… ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ แฅซแญก ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜… ...