His Priceless Possessions. [O...

By _sagigirl_

A cute adorable story of MANAN and their little love❤️😍... Along with family and friends. But, don't forget... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
CS OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF MANAN
7
8
9
10
11
Sneak Peek 2
13-A

12

4.6K 428 127
By _sagigirl_

Continuation...

Next day...

In a classroom 2 boys were sitting and talking.

"yar tiffin main kya laya hai aj tune"

The second boy opened his tiffin box and answered happily " noodles, aur tune"

Then the 1st boy opened the box and saw " parathe aur achaar ... Aj toh maza hi ajayga"

When the other boy said " paratha se mujhe Kal ke uss 3 juniors ka yaad agaya specially that boy... How dare he play pranks with us, salle ne hamare iszad ka falluda aur mazak banakar rakh diya "

"don't worry, let's first finish our lunch quickly. Then we will go look for those 3 and give them our special treatment for messing with us bro... So chill and let me eat these delicious looking noodles" he said while taking a big bite of noodles and moaned "yummmm... Aj kuch zyada hi tasty banaya hai auntie ne... Wowww" and after that both the boys started hogging down the foods like hungry animals.

(so the 2 boys are none other than the idiot bullies... Ab inlogo ka kya hoga, AIYAPPA hi Jane bechare😅😅😎😈)

Meanwhile, outside 2 persons were looking at them through the closed windows of the classroom , where one was smirking evilly while the other was busy munching sandwiches standing beside the first person and irritating him to the core by making eating noises from the mouth.

"will you stop making those annoying noises, it's damn irritating and anyway what the hell are you still doing here, your work is done na so leave... " Manik said, making bad faces while watching Cabir.

"why should you have all the fun ha... Mujhe bhi revenge leni hai from those loosers for my doll" Cabir said while ignoring Manik's questions completely, making chotu Manik go green with jealousy again and shouted back "She IS MY NANDU... NOT YOUR DOLL OKAY, NEXT TIME IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN THEN BE READY TO GET PUNCHED"

listening to which Cabir shivered from inside but acting brave he asked curiously " BTW wo tiffin box main kya tha which you asked me to exchange with one of their box and also that powder which you told me to sprinkle over the noodles"

"unn dono ko parathe khana bohot pasand hai na... Because of which they hurt my Nandu... But after today they will never eat... Eat kya apne sapne main bhi kabhi nahin sochenge parathe ke bareme" Manik said while smirking all the time.

"why... What is there in that tiffin box?"

"SPECIAL PARATHES, MIRCHI KE PARATHES, ALL THE PARATHES ARE STUFFED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF GREEN Chilli's...and that powder is jamalgota " Manik said happily with eyes gleaming with innocent revenge.

"Waaaahhhh!!! You are toh more dangerous than us bro, lekin tumhe yeh sab mila kahase"

"I told kaka and our maid to do all this, and they did it... They never say no to me" little Manik said with his little attitude making Cabir nod his head being impressed and thought 'hmmm lucky... advantages of being rich. '

Just then they were met with loud screams making ManBir to turn towards the classroom and laugh out loud seeing the two idiots jumping and screaming their lungs out like monkeys after eating a bite of that spiceyest deadly parathes " PANI PANI... AREH WHERE IS THE WATER BOTTLE... TIKHA IT IS SO SPICEY, MUMMY NE YEH KAISI PARATHES BANAYA HAI... AHHH!!!"

" there are no water bottles in the class, sare ke sare bottles gaye kaha" the other boy spoke frustratedly searching every corner of the class madly, but it's useless as our naughty smart clever ManBir has already kept all the bottles outside and locked the classroom doors😈😈😎.

While huffing badly the first boy ran towards the door to go drink water from the common drinking area present in every floor,but was unable to do so as the door was not opening and he started banging loudly " SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR, WE ARE STUCK IN HERE... HELP HELP!!! OPEN THE DOOR..."

"the door is not opening, ugghhhh!! My stomach" the other boy asked and then tightly hold his stomach as it was paining, the after effects of jamalgota has started showing.

"now what happened to you, why are you holding your stomach like th-" when he himself started feeling pain and the urgency to use washroom immediately... 😂😜😜🙈

As few minutes passed, the door opened taking their attention and they saw ManBir standing in front of them in akimbo style.

" you... You are that junior from yesterday, so it was both of you behind all this. what did you do with us today huh... What you mixed in our food, I won't leave y... Ahhhhh mera pet... move I have to go to the washroom, after I come back I'll show you guys were actual place. " and both the older boys ran towards the exit only to be blocked by Manik and Cabir.

Both Manik and Cabir pushed them with great force just like they pushed Nandini yesterday making them fall on the floor on their bum hardly as bad people like them don't have anyone to save them when they are in danger or trouble " owwww!!! "

Their condition was miserable forhead covered with sweats and mouth burning from the heat of those spicey chillies, stomach paining and rumbling trying their utmost to hold themselves from not doing number 2 in their pants only due to the effects of excess intake of jamalgota mixed with noodles and now the great fall...

"Remember my face clearly so that you never forget what I did with you two for trying to harm my Nandu, agar Nandini ke aaspas bhi dikhe na toh isse bhi bure halat hogi tum dono ki... This was just the trailer warning from my side, Manik Malhotra. And ya don't even try to say anything about today to anyone because my grandpa is Mr. Anupam Malhotra the owner of Malhotra industry no. 1 in country... Unko bolke tum dono ko school se nikal dunga. Manik Malhotra's threats are not fake threats like yours, main Jo bhi bolta hu wo karke hi rehta hu. " he said and smirked widely seeing the seniors cowering in fear in front of him, even Cabir gulped slightly inaudiblely seeing his new chotu monster avatar.

After completion of their big revenge Manik left the classroom with Cabir following behind him, to meet Nandini who is waiting for them along with Mukti by her side.

From then onwards the 4, i. e. Nandini Manik and the evil twin siblings were always together all thanks to Little Nandini's wish and bad luck for Manik as they were the most irritating annoying kabab main haddis between his Nandu and his quality times . And he could not even do anything as Nandini was always there to save them and most importantly he can never see a sad Nandini, it pained his little heart❤️.

Whereas, MukBir were having the best times of their lives loving and getting loved by such a pure hearted cutie little sister of theirs and also enjoying seeing the helpless irritated Malhotra.

But as much as they bickered, teased, pulled each other legs, harmless silly friendly fight for gaining Nandini's attention towards themselves, acting like can't stand each other (friends cum rivals) ... In the end if anyone said or tried to do anything wrong with Nandini then those people have to face the three first as they stood together in front of her like a protective wall forgetting all their  indifferences , popularly known AS ' NANDINI'S THREE MUSKETEERS'... THE ANGRY HULK, THE PRANKSTER AND THE LADY BHEEM in the entire school.

***

Present...

"DADDAAA/MANIII" the cute mother-daughter duo called him together , making the three heads snap towards that direction.

"Cabir bhai, muku Di / Paltnelss... What are you three doing standing there like that, come fast it's cake cutting time" Nandini said while little Mishka gestured through her tiny hands fastly asking them to hurry " yesh... hully dadda, paltnels... Come fast cake is Hele. " and pointed her little fingers towards the beautiful chocolate flavour princess cake kept on the table while drooling and licking her lips cutely 😋🤤🎂, making everyone present there go awwww on their little bundle of joy and cuteness.

(the cake made by the elder ladies of the family I. e. Dj, Manik's mom, Nandini's amma and chachi for their two big and small princesses)

Which made the three Manik, Cabir and Mukti to run towards NASHKA fastly competing with each other to see who reaches them first, making others laugh witnessing 3 grown up adults acting like immature kids.

Somethings remain constant in life, like the Bond among this four... They are still the same 'Nandini's three Musketeers' who are now more possessive and protective for both the mother and daughter pair.

To be cont'd...

***

How was the update... For all the MANBIR lovers like me🙋,and finally Little Mishka is back... Few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for chotu Manik, Cabir, Mukti, Nandini and Mishka...

Any favourite part in todays chappy

Lastly, don't forget to do lots of vote and comment... In line comments are❤️❤️

Bye see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 78.8K 58
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE TO READ THEM YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME BECAUSE ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. BEFORE ADDING THE BOOK MAKE SUR...
62.9K 5.9K 59
CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION TOO A happy family was destroyed to pieces that night!! Years went by....but no one discovered the secret...maybe no o...
48K 2.8K 64
What happens the person you love calls you for her weddings will you able your get back to your love or will it get an end... Published on:23/24June...
4.7K 375 26
It's not always that you get what you want, and not always that things end with pink skies and butterflies flying. That's what life is in reality jus...