Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

Galing kay Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... Higit pa

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Do you Heil?

Epilogue

7.8K 175 370
Galing kay Hexcss

Thirty years later...

We can see a thriving city from the sky. In the streets people walk normally as they go by. Some drive by car, other go in flying speeders to reach faster. The city has a lot of traffic as it heavily populated. It is the capital of the world, once the capital of Japan, Tokyo, renamed to New Fenik, has become the single most important city in the entire world, the throne city, of the Human Empire.

In the streets of the city we can also see many soldierd marching through it.

They are doing their daily routine of protecting the people and give them a sense of security, long gone are the days heroes roamed this streets.

In the middle of the city, the single most important building of the planetary empire.

The imperial palace. Inside lives the most important person of the world.

The Fuhrer-Emperor Izuku Shigaraki, commonly refered to as simply Fuhrer-Emperor Phoenix. He is the absolute authority in the Human Empire.

After erasing all the quirks, the world quickly fell into chaos. There was panic in every country. Taking advantage of that, Dark Phoenix led his armies into a global conquest which lasted for 10 years. The conquest was a brutal one but when the wars finally ended, the Fuhrer-Emperor made an attempt to integrating all of humainty together. He established a common human language, he discouraged the use of words refering to other races, there was just one race, the human race. The discouraged people from refering to themsleves as american, asian, european, african and to refer to them simply as terrestrial or human.

When the final country fell, Phoenix proclaimed the birth of the Human Empire. The Human Empire is a meritocratic empire as you need to constantly proove yourself in order to be recognized, you are not entitled to anything, no matter your lineage, if you wanted a position you had to proove your value to the emperor. The Human Empire is also a bit of military technocracy. Progress in the ways of science and technology is highly valued in the empire as a whole and being a scientist or a researcher is a highly respectable position. The Empire discourages discrimination and any sort of discriminatory crime is heavily punished as well as any made up claim as discrimination is not a joke to the emperor.

The Emperor is the highest authority obviously but there are other offices that are meant for bureaucracy to run smoothly. It is woth mentioning that inside the imperial government there is barely any distinction between civil and military authority.

The Emperor also surrounds himslef with the council of ministers, they are directly below the emperor. The most important of the ministers is the Prime Minister who is also the Supreme Commander of the army and the designated regent of Human Empire in the emperor's absence. All of the ministers are picked by the Emperor.

Below them is the Imperial Court which oversees the othee bureaucracies to keep their power in check. It is consisted of 12 magistrates and 1 magistrate president, they are also picked by the emperor.

The Regional Governors are there to govern the distinct regions of the empire and there are a total 230 administrative regions inside the empire, of which only the capital is directly administered by the Emperor. The governors are as well picked by the Emperor.

Below them is the Imperial Senate.

It is made up of elected representatives by the people of each of the administrative regions. It is worth noticing the Senate is just an adivisory body as it cant pass legislation but it sends requests to the Emperor for him to order the governor to do something, this requests may be accepted or declined.

Below them is the position of Mayor, also an elected position, the Mayor only has authority over its own city and can change things on his own.

It is worth noticing that any decision made by any of the bureaucracies can be overturned by the Emperor if he sees it fit.

Despite being a despotic empire the Human Empire values the human rights and it is one of the first things mentioned on the charter of humanity. People who do nothing wrong have nothing to fear and the Empire offers many opportunities for social mobility. The Empire values knowledge above all else. This has assured the entrance to a new technological age like never seen before, technologies that a mre two decades ago were considered a science fiction are now relality it es even said that space colonization will be a thing in just a few more years. This is truly the Human Golden Era.

It is an open secret that the Emperor is immortal, it is not something they will tell you but it is an information available in the public archives of the Empire. People who know about this dont even seem to mind at all, they recognize the need for a strong leader and many beleive that without Phoenix everything would come crashing down, so many consider his existance a necessity.

What happened to the comrades of the Dark Phoenix after the war?

Jitsuna would go on to marry and also served as prime minister and supreme commander of the army, being always the right-hand man of the emperor he served him during the global conquest being the most talented general. He was then rewarded with the position of the first prime minister of the empire, he would go on to occupy that position until his death at the age of 130, being prime minster for a total of 90 years, and a total of 102 years of service dedicated to the Fuhrer of which he never left the Emperor's side. His descendants would keep serving the Emperor as prime minitsers and other positions for generations to come, always standing at the Emperor's side.

Colonel Falman would go on to become the head of the Imperial Guard, being tasked with defending the emperor at all costs.

Clemin would go on to become the Grand Admiral and head of the imperial navy, so he finally suceeded Thrawn his former master. He built the imperial navy into a force to reckoned with and his name was one to be feared during the global conquest as no ship that engaged him in combat ever came back, with his ship "The Thrawn" he conquered the waves.

King became the commander of the elite corps of the new Imperial army and turned it into the so called fist of the Empire, their sole presence inspired fear in the hearts of the enemy during the global conquest.

Vlad became of the head of the imperial R and D department as well as minister of development. He too became immortal and together with Phoenix they have brought to life the many technologies that used to only exist in the minds of the writers of science fiction.

Together with Phoenix they were known as the generation of greatness.

Phoenix looks into the sky and remembers the past, those first days in the League of Villains along Nana and All for One, his start in the Q.R.A and his defeat but after all of that he finally achieved victory. He now knows he can stop looking at the past and let those memories rest. He closes his eyes and sees the faces of all of those heroes who once opposed him. It is something weird he can do with his immortal state. He looks carefully at them some of them look sad others gave him a sad smile. Some wave at him he looks closely to see they were Nana and All for One, his old companions were there as well Jitsuna senior, Bijon, Stain. Everyone he met in his journey. Some were congratulating him while others prefered to stay in the distance.

Izumi: So you did it.
D.P: I did.
Izumi: What did it cost?
D.P: Everything.
Izumi: Was it worth it?
D.P: You cant imagine.
Izumi: Do you regret something.
D.P: Sometimes.
Izumi: Maybe you werent so bad after all, I have to apologize though...
Inko: Good luck my son... Even after all, I knew you were never really bad... You were just misunderstood.
All Might: Indeed you prooved me wrong.... You did become a hero.
AFO: I'm glad you put your abilities to use, I couldnt be more proud of you.
Nana: I'm still a bit resented though, but seeing how things turned out I cant complain I guess...
Bakugo: It seems you were never really a Deku huh...
Izumi: Good luck your majesty.
D.P: I hope you find peace in the afterlife, may your souls find a good place to rest.

With that Phoenix turned and wave them goodbye.

He then opened his eyes and finally after leaving any remorse back, he was ready to officially close this chapter of his life he now looks into the sky dreaming of a bright future.

And with that, the story of Mind vs Might has come to a definitive conclusion.

The End

Hexcss: So I would like to thank everyone for going in this journey with me, it has seriously been quite teh adventure for me as well. You have no idea how much I enjoyed writing this two books and also reading your comments and reactions. I have to thank all of you for your support. This was technically the first story I ever wrote so that so many people liked it was amazing to me. I still do have a lot to learn when it comes to writing and I apologize for spelling mistakes or any part that was badly written. Still thank you so much! And see you in the next story ;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

199K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...