𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

Choi Jongho

5.7K 176 133
By MarkXDino

I'm back with this baby right here. I also honestly don't know what kind of genre I should do so let's just go with the classic childhood friend.
Warning: I kinda mentioned about child abuse and being bullied. I'm sorry if it's a sensitive topic to you and it happened to you. I can say that I know its very hard to voice out but once you do, everything will get better. I will always be there on your side if you need some comforting. You can just dm me if you need someone to talk to, I'm a very great listener :)

At the age of 5, you already knew how to play with all those nice kindergartners. Then, there was always that one bully. She was a nightmare, she bullied you to the point you fell and bled. You were crying in the sandpit, the bully long gone.

"Hey are you okay?" The little boy asks. He was adorable is all you could think. You cry even more.

"Hey hey wait I will get your mom. Just tell where is she?"

"Mommy left." The boy's eyes widened.

"O-Oh. Umm then let me help you." He held his hand out. You took it and he helped you walked over to the park bench.

"Stay here. I will get my mom and a plaster." The boy left. You sniffled. After about 10 minutes, the boy comes back with a woman.

"Hello little girl. Where is your mommy."

"She left me...she supposed to bwing me home." You say.
(A/n: no it wasn't a mistake in the spelling, you are 5 right now so you can't exactly speak properly)

"Oh my. Okay Jongho honey, how about you help with her injury. I will look around for her mom." The lady says. The boy nods. He kneeled in front of you then poured water so the blood would wash away.

He then grabs a tissue and wipes it carefully. You hissed in pain. He then carefully places the plaster after struggling with opening it up due his tiny fingers.

"There. Oh I have sweets! It will help make you feel better." The boy says. He hands you a piece of candy, you took it and ate it.

"While my mom is looking for yours, how about let's introduce ourselves. My name is Jongho and I'm 7 years old."

"My name is _____...a-and I'm 5."

"Oh? I'm older? You have to call me oppa then." Jongho folds his arm as if he is proud of himself.

"Okay...oppa?" Jongho hums.

"You're really handsome." Jongho blushes.

"T-Thank you. Nobody ever calls me handsome other than my mom."

"You are though. I have never seen any handsome guys in the park before and you are the first!" Jongho giggles.

"Thank you for that _____." You saw Jongho's mom walking with your mom.

"_____ sweetie! I thought I lost you. Where were you?" Your mom says. You curled up next to Jongho. Your mom was just acting, she was never worried about. She is also a child abuser to you and your 1 year older brother.

Jongho saw how you acted.

"Come here to mommy now. We need to get back home." Your mom hand out her hand. You grabbed onto Jongho and shook your head.

"No."

"No? Sweetie don't make a scene here. It's a public place. Let's just get back home." Jongho holds you tighter. He could feel your mom wasn't that nice type of mom.

"No." You said in your tiny voice. Your mom forced you out of Jongho's grip. She thanked Jongho's mom and quickly left. You turned back to the Jongho and pleaded for help.

Fast forward, now you were 17 turning 18 soon. Your life was never any better. Jeongin, your brother, was planning to get a job and asking you to move in with him to get away from your abusive mother.

So when he actually saved up and got a job, his hyungs asked if he wanted to stay with them.

"Hyung can my little sister stay?"

"Sure...you have talked to us about your mom and I'm sure you are worried about your little sister if you leave her all alone so we have a room for her. We will have roommates."

You rolled in your luggage into Chan's home. You looked around, it definitely felt more of a home than that place.

"_____, welcome. Is Jeongin still packing stuff at the other home?" Chan says. You nod. You were never a talker cause you were too afraid to voice out. The only person you talked to was your brother, Chan knew it too so he walks over to you and have you a hug.

"You can open up to us. You are far from that hell." He pulls back to peck your forehead. "I'm going to go check up on Jeongin with Minho. The 00' liners and Changbin are still here so don't worry you still have 5 other bodyguards around." Chan jokes.

You smiled weakly and nodded. Chan smiles and motions for Minho, they left quickly. You looked around and then stumbled in the gaming room. Most of 00' liners were there but then there was someone else. Weird Chan only mentioned 5 people.

"Oh _____!" Felix yells. You get shaken up. The other boys hit Felix.

"Dumbass she gets scared easily and you know her situation. Don't shout." Jisung says. Hyunjin makes his way over to you.

"Hi ____. Welcome to the gaming room, you can join us if you'd like." You blush when Hyunjin held out his hand. Look you aren't going to deny but all of Jeongin's friends were cute. You grabbed it and joined them.

"Hey hyunjin, where are the snacks-" The guy's eyes met with yours. You felt your jaw wanting to drop. I-Is that Jongho?

"Okay why are you two staring at each other. It's weird." Felix says.

"N-Nothing." You say. The boys gasped.

"You can talk?" Jisung says. Hyunjin smacks the poor boy.

"Obviously she can, squirrel boy." Hyunjin says.

"Hey don't talk shit, llama boy." Hyunjin and Jisung glared at each other.

"I'm going to go grab some snacks." Jongho says.

"I-Im going to unpack." You say quickly leaving the room to find your bedroom.

You saw Changbin kept up in his room, he was probably producing songs again. He notices you.

"Oh _____ you are here. Are you looking for your room?" He says as he places his headphones down. You nod. "It's the one next to this room. Don't worry this room is soundproof so when 3RACHA produces you can sleep soundly." You nod.

You went to the bedroom beside the producing room. The room with two beds. You were going to share it with jeongin because you only trusted him. Well not that you just don't trust the others but like you are more comfortable with him.

After rolling your luggage into the middle of the room, you decided to unpack stuff. Someone knocks at the bedroom door.

"Hey _____." It was jongho.

"Oh J-Jongho."

"We met after 13 whole years huh."

"Yeah."

"So I heard from the guys you and Jeongin were abused." You tensed up.

"Y-Yes." You stutter. Jongho widens his eyes.

"O-Oh wait I'm sorry, it's a sensitive topic right?"

"It's okay...my mom isn't here anymore. I will try and get better." You say.

"O-Oh. Want me to help you?" You stared at Jongho.

"Sure." He walks into the room and helps you unpack your bag and boxes that were around. Once the whole unpacking was done, you sat on your bed and so did Jongho.

The both of you turned to each other then you notice how close the both of you were. Jongho leans in, you leaned back afraid but Jongho wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Jongho what are you doing?" He stops.

"O-Oh...umm forget it." He takes hands away from your waist.

"Forget what? What were you trying to do?"

"I-I wanted to kiss you but I was afraid you'd push me away cause of you past."

"Jongho...I may have been abused but do you know Jeongin still protects me? He always give me cuddles and kisses at night."

"Uhh I don't think, the kisses I give you is the same as what your brother gives you."

"Bet it's the same, so just-" Jongho pecks your lips. Your eyes widened.

"See it's not the same. You were shocked."

"Oh...you meant that kind of kiss..." You blushed and looked away. Jongho smirks.

"You look cute when you are blushing." Jongho says. You hid your face behind your hands. Jongho pries it off your hand then when you face him again, he leans in again. Just as your lips were about to touch again...

Your brother and Chan walked in at the wrong timing.

"Sis what the heck!" Jeongin says. You and Jongho pushed from each other. "I thought you didn't have anything with any of my hyungs?"  Jeongin says.

"I-I didn't."

"Then why are you with Jongho hyung."

"Jeongin..." Jongho says.

"Me and Jongho are childhood friends and he was the one I liked when I was younger." You blurt out. Jeongin gasped.

"So the Jongho you knew when you were younger is my hyung?"

"Y-Yes." Jeongin smiles.

"My little sister had a crush before? That's so cute!!"

"Aren't you mad at her?" Chan says.

"No? Why would I? My sister is growing up!! Hyung, I will say if you are dating my little sister please take care of her."

"Jeongin I haven't asked her out."

"Yeah but you two seem to like each other. Come on, you were my sister's saviour when she was younger. She even prayed everyday to meet you again at the playground." Jongho turns to you.

"Really?"

"Jeongin stop exposing me."

"Hey, you have been praying for your Jongho to appear and even wished for him to be your boyfriend when you were growing older. Now that he is here, you can fulfil your dream!"

"So? _____, do you want to be my girlfriend?" You nod then yeeted yourself on your bed to hide your red tomato face.

"Okay wait hold up...you guys met after 13 years and straight up confessed to each other???" Chan says. Jongho nods. "I will never understand love." Chan says.

"It's okay hyung, I won't too but I'm still proud of my sister." Jeongin fake tears up.

This fit is too adorable on him. Squishy baby🥺 he also looks like at artist but that's besides the point.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this, although it's kinda short? I also hope you guys are resting well at home and staying safe in your blankets and stuff cause ya know the virus is around.

Singapore do be having 200+ in one whole day :) but don't worry I'm safe at home so stay at home, do everything precautionary and make sure to drink lots of water <3
-markxdino🦊💕

10/4/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1K 21
Welcome to my Little ATEEZ story book! Hope you enjoy ^^ Will start writing again soon‼️‼️ Side note: remember that what I write is not real, it's ju...
2.9K 51 26
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and smut
325K 3.6K 34
Gonna upload some of the works that i post on my tumblr account @hoe9for9kpop hope you enjoy!
9.3K 147 15
oneshots ! include: - fluff (F) -smut (S) -angst (A) - sensitive topics (!!! Warning at start of chapter) any ships welcome ! requests: OPEN ✅ CLOSED...