Crocodile's Daughter - Never...

נכתב על ידי SketchpadArtist21

Once upon a time, there was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we k... עוד

1 - Pilot
2 - The Thing You Love Most
3 - Snow Falls
4 - The Price of Gold
5 - That Still Small Voice
6 - The Shepard
7 - The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
8 - Desperate Souls
9 - True North
10 - 7:15 AM
11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
12 - Skin Deep
14 - Dreamy
15 - Red-Handed
16 - Heart of Darkness
17 - Hat Trick
18 - The Stable Boy
19 - The Return
20 - The Stranger
21 - An Apple Red as Blood
22 - A Land Without Magic

13 - What Happened to Fredrick

209 8 0
נכתב על ידי SketchpadArtist21

Late at night, I was woken up to my phone buzzing. "Hello?" I said, my voice thick with sleep. "I need you down at the town line. Something's happened," Emma said urgently. "Okay," I said, suppressing a yawn. I pulled on a coat, grabbed my cane, then drove down to the town line.

 "What's going on?" I asked sleepily. Then, I saw the crashed car. "Who's is that?" I asked. "Kathryn Nolan's," Emma said. I went over and looked inside.

"She's gone,"

A/N - Wow tired Reagen is super observant. Also, I couldn't do much with this chapter.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5K 99 14
Emma Swan was abandoned as a baby. She grew up going from foster home to foster home. At the age of fourteen Emma finally finds a perfect home with h...
881 12 20
OUAT fanfic This picks up after the end of Season 4 and is basically my version of the first half of season 5. All rights go to ABC and Once Upon A...
46 3 29
A usual normal day in StoryBrooke turned sour in the night when a large golden cloud of smoke filled the air. The town has no recollection of anyone...
1.4K 57 13
Read a wonderful story about the dreams of characters of your favorite serie Set after the midfinal of the fourth season of Ouat. I don't own the...