i believe

By prettymuch318

Morgan and Nick fall in love, but health issues gets in the way of that. Will all the secrets break them or w... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•

•11•

130 4 7
By prettymuch318

I look at the nurse confused and I wipe my eyes, so I can actually see clearly. They both start talking, but I don't understand anything that they are saying.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"What did you see?" Morgan's dad yells from the back of the room.

"She is responding," the doctor says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I look down at her and she still looks the same. She hasn't moved or anything.

"We have a response from her. She's not brain dead. She is alive, but we need to get her back to surgery now."

The tears start to fall down my face again and I literally can't believe what he just said. She isn't dead. She is alive and fighting. She is okay for now.

I grab her hand and I give her a few small kisses on her knuckles, "I love you, ma. Be strong."

The doctors wheel her out of the room and then everyone walks in. Maggie and Edwin run over to me and they wrap me in a huge hug.

"What's going on?" Austin asks. I let go of Edwin and Maggie and I look at everyone. Her parents aren't in here anymore. They are probably waiting outside.

"She's responding," I say. "Right when they were about to unplug her they saw something."

"She's alive?" Zion asks.

I smile, "S-she's alive."

[5 hours later]

The doctor walks through the double doors and before he can even come over to us I walk over to him. "Is she okay?"

He smiles, "The surgery was a success. We removed the whole tumor in her brain."

I start crying again, "Thank you. Thank you!"

He smiles again, "We also found out some more amazing news."

"Which is?" I ask.

"The chemotherapy has been doing its job very well. The reason she threw up blood was because of the tumor in her brain. Since we were able to remove the tumor she no longer has anything."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She's cancer free, son."

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Yes," he says. "She's okay. She isn't going to need any more treatments. It's all gone. I've never seen chemo work this fast before. I think you can say that she really is a miracle."

I wipe the tears off my face and I have the biggest smile on my face. I don't even know what to say. I'm so fucking excited and I'm so happy that she's going to be okay.

"Thank you so much for everything."

"No need to thank me," he says. "She's back in her room. You can go back there now."

"Is she awake?" I ask.

"She is."

I smile and I start to walk through the double doors. I'm so excited to see her. This is so crazy to me.

We thought she was dead. Everyone thought she was DEAD. Now she's not. She is okay. She is fine and she doesn't have cancer anymore. She really is the biggest miracle ever.

I walk into the room and I see her laying there. I instantly start to tear up when I see her eyes open and not closed.

She's alive. I don't even know how to act.

"Mamas."

She smiles and holds out her arms, "Come here, baby."

I run over to her and I lay down next to her. She wraps her small arms around me and I lay my head in the crook of her neck. I start crying and she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Shh," she says. "It's okay. I am okay. I'm here."

I sniff and I wipe my nose. I look up at her beautiful eyes, "They were so close, ma. So fucking close to unplugging you. I thought I lost you forever."

She pushes my head down on her chest and hugs me so tight. I don't ever want to let her go. Not ever again.

"I fought for you," she says. "I could hear everything you said to me."

"You could?" I ask.

"I could," she says. "I heard what you said about everything and I couldn't just leave you. I also thought back to what you told me a long time ago."

"What did I tell you a long time ago?" I ask against her chest.

"You told me that I had a plan," she says. "You said that every single person has a plan and some are good and some are bad. While I was laying on this bed I was so ready to go, Nick, but then I thought of you. I realized that I didn't want to end my plan. I wanted to live for you. For us. You believed in me through everything. Even when I didn't believe in myself."

"So basically you turned the bad plan into a good plan?" I ask.

She chuckles, "All because of you. I love you, baby. More than you will ever know. Thank you for not giving up on me."

"I love you even more, mamas."

[2 days later]

"Mamas. I'm going to do something insane right now and I don't want you to freak out on me."

"Oh, Lord," she says. "What?"

I stand up from the bed and I grab her hand. She sits up and sits at the edge of the bed.

"After all of this happened I knew I needed to do something. Even if we are young I needed to do this. You are the love of my life and I don't want to spend a second without you. You are my pride and my joy. I want to make you the happiest girl alive."

She smiles, "You do make me the happiest. Why are saying all of this, baby?"

"Because," I say. I pull out the small box out of my pocket and I hold it in front of her. "I want to marry you. I don't want to spend a second without you and I want to make everything official." She starts crying lightly. "We don't always know what will happen in the future, but I know I want to marry you."

"Oh, Nick."

I smile and I get down on one knee, "I know it's rushed and it's not very romantic, but Morgan will you marry me?"

"Of course I will." She jumps on me and I wrap her in the biggest hug ever. I swing her around and she giggles.

I then put her down and I slide the ring onto her finger. "It's beautiful."

"Just like you," I say.

"I love you," she says.

"I love you, ma."

The rest of the day we lay in bed and talk about tons of things. We talk about the wedding and about how everything went down. It's still so amazing to us both.

I knew she would be okay though. I believed the whole time that it would work out. Even in the bad. I still believe that I'm going to love this women until the day I die. I believe in her. In us.

And I'll never stop believing in the women that I soon get to call my wife.

                                   The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 745 33
In which Chasity becomes the step mother of Nick's son and a big secret is revealed. "I can't believe this." "Just like I couldn't believe you cheate...
192K 8.2K 51
IN WHICH LOVE IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN EVER INTENDED. BOOK TWO. PLOT BY PBNLUST © COVER BY 38BLADEZ ©
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
207 1 9
the guys are all adopted and living together, but what happens when they bring two new girls into the family?