Loyalty

By KeannaPettis

Jai and Will in a deep relationship, many obstacles coming in their way. pregnancy? cheating? lies? who will... More

L O Y A L T Y
Chapter 1 - P A I N
Chapter 2 - T A L K ( Part 1 )
Chapter 4 - C O N F R O N T
Chapter 5 - F I G H T ?

Chapter 3 - T A L K ( Part 2 )

1 0 0
By KeannaPettis

• Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

"I want to be with you . I want to work things out with you."

We sit in silence for what felt like forever but really just a few seconds.

"I-I just need time."

He nodded his head and stood up signaling for me to stand. I slowly stood on my feet before walking over to him. I looked up at him.

He pecked my lips.

"I love you Jai. I want to fix us . I know I fucked up and I know I can't change the past. I want to change the future and do better."

He rubbed my arms up and down before looking me in my eyes as they filled up with tears.

"This not the first time you cheated me, Will. I stayed every other time because I thought you would change. and clearly you didn't." I said slightly stepping back.

"I'm going to go change . It's just that-."

"Just what Will ? You don't want to change. Can't nobody make you do anything but you ."

"I know that-."

"If you know then why can't you change?"

He went silent on me . Just shrugged his shoulders. I scoffed and turned around.

"Some type of "husband" you call yourself."

I turned back around and crossed my arms on my chest.

"You don't want me for real. You just want to have hoes and shit."

His eyes went big as he tried to diss what I just said.

"Don't lie nigga . We both know that . It's clear as day . You cheat then lie . Then make up dumb ass excuses. Like if you don't want to be with me don't waste my Time."

"I do want you, Love ." Calling me by his little nickname for me.

"Then why do you hurt me?"

He went silent again . Not knowing what to say once again.

"I don't deserve you...." He said finally after a few moments.

"Why do you always say that ? Huh ? You say you don't deserve me but you never change your ways so you can deserve me."

"I-."

I started my sentence before shutting my mouth.

"I just need time to see what do I want to do. I'm not bout to keep saying the same shit over and over again . Is there anything else that you need to get off your chest?" I said putting my weight on my left leg.

"Well, yes there is. Can I eat my pussy ?"

I started laughing for a seconds before returning back serious.

"No"

"But you said-."

"I know what the fuck I said. That dick sure as hell ain't mines so this pussy ain't yours."

"Jai stop fucking playing with me you know you mines forever. And you know I'm yours forever."

I scoffed before making my way towards the front door.

"Yea right. You should've thought about that when you cheated."

He huffed and puffed his ass right in front of me.

"I love you Jai . Never forget that . I'm so fucking sorry baby . If I could go back and change what I did then I would. I regret doing what I did."

I shook my head no.

"I'll talk to you later when I made up my mind. See ya later."

He sighed before kissing my head and walking out the door towards his car. I closed the door and rested my head on the door.

What am I going to do now?

————————————————————————
Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

It's now Monday which means school. I roll out of bed and head towards my bathroom. I look in the mirror and just sighed. I've been trying to push the thoughts of Will out of my head or at least push it to the side.

My phone dinged while I was cutting on the water for my shower. I walked back in my room and read the message.

Birth Giver🥰
I'm heading out to work. Who taking you to school?

Me
I'll call Josh to come pick me up or something.

Birth Giver🥰
Alright, I love you. Be good.

Me
Always, I love you too.
read 6:21

I call my boy best-friend to see can he come pick me up and of course his ass was still sleep. After calling him twice he finally picked up . His gay ass was tired from all the partying his family did. His words not mines.

He said he will be over here by 7:30 . I had about an hour to get ready. I took my shower and found some clothes to wear. I then head back in the bathroom to style my hair. I decided to just throw it in a top knot bun and go with it.

By the time I was finished Josh was outside honking at me and blowing up my phone. I grabbed my essentials for school and rolled my eyes.

I locked the door and headed outside to Josh's chevy cruise.

"Wassup Bitch." I said shutting the car door.

"Helllooo. I got good news." He said reversing out of my drive way. I looked at him telling him to continue.

"I got some dickkkkkkk." He said dragging out the "k" .

I started laughing while putting my seat belt on.

"From who?" I said putting some lip gloss on.

"Girl guess."

"Please don't tell me."

"Yup . Yup. He put it down on me." He started sticking out his tongue and humping the seat.

"You NASTY! Ain't no way Geoff fucked you after he claimed he was straighter than his girlfriend backside." 

"I got the videos to prove it. He couldn't handle this deep-throat-suck-a-soul three-thousand."

"HELL NAWL." I said leaning over laughing loud.

"But ummm... Will cheated on me." I said after catching my breath.

Josh head whipped towards me he did a double take.

"And why is yo little lip ass just telling me now?" He said looking over at me before returning his eyes to the road.

"Because you fucking crazy."

"That don't mean a damn thing. Who did he cheat on you with ?"

"Brielle"

He pulled up in the school parking lot to fucking fast for my liking.

"Josh what the fuck dude?"

"BRIELLE?"

"Yes nigga damn."

"The one that's always wearing that blue jean skirt ? The one who forehead got two different shades of brown on it? The one who-."

"Yes Josh." I said laughing.

"I'm going to beat her ass. Come on."

"No, No . Aht Josh . I'm not doing telling you everything yet."

He turned off the car and got out while grabbing his book bag. I got out grabbing my book bag.

"BRING YO ASS, JAI."

I rolled my eyes and ran to catch up to him.

"What else fucking happened?" He said putting his shit in this black fanny pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
489K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
382K 13.1K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
61.1K 1.4K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...