About Us!

Door the_new_classics

So who even are the New Classics? Well, this book gives you the answer to that question! In it, you'll find a... Meer

US IN GENERAL
NOT SEXY SADIE
HI I'M NAT
Ela
im angelina!
Hi! I'm Katie!
I'm Addison!
I'm Scarlett❤
Hi sisters, sister Sophie here!
introducing: norah
GeoHarrislove
Hi! I'm Angelina! (Beatlemaniac101)
Lizzieeee
Bonjour, Sadie here!
Echooo
Mila

Hey there, I'm Akari!

50 12 7
Door the_new_classics

       -Hello there, I'm April but I go by Akari on here :)
       My Wattpad: Akari_Takahashi
       My Instagram: blue.suburban.skies

       I love just about everything about the past, such as the clothes, cars, overall style, and mainly the music!
       I listen to oldies and classic rock, such as The Beatles, Queen, Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, The Everly Brothers, David Bowie, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and many more including rock bands from the 50s all the way to the 80s.
-I'm a drummer
-I'm learning guitar :)
-I'm an artist, both traditional and digital
-I'm American, with Russian ethnicity from my grandparents
-From New York
-I'm a swimmer
-For my appearance (nobody cares about this probably lol), I have gray/blue eyes with brown hair, I'm 5'5"

       I'm a very funny, kind and supportive person. Please, if you ever need to talk, rant or vent feel free to message me at anytime ❤️ :)
       I'm so happy to be apart of this, can't wait to help create some amazing stories!

Now for some spam ;v;

-Peace and Love ☮️❤️💕💖💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.3K 263 32
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
34.2K 7.1K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
45.3K 6.1K 53
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
16.8K 515 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...