My sister Fiancé

By MysteryAnakay

Amara got engaged to Anthony Blake the billionaire she was happy, they were happy until a few hours later t... More

Meeting My Sister Fiancé
Hell No
A Day With Blake Part 1
A Day With Blake Part 2
A Day With Blake Part 1
He's Mine Not yours part1
He's Mine Not Yours part 2
Flashback
Thank You
Thank You

He remember He rember Not

797 16 7
By MysteryAnakay

Anthony walk into his hotel "Susanne" staff and guest look at him, females drool over him, men wish to be him people start to path way as he pass with his security and bodyguard they had seen him here in over 3 years.

"Blake"Landon greeted him they had seen each other in years they're best friend since college.

"Business", Anthony shook his head as he lock the door.

"It look like your father been handling the hotel since everything" he showed him the files Anthony wonder how gis father never mentioned this cause Anthony didn't want him near his business he may raise him but that doesn't mean he sees him as a father figure.

He look at documents on business he handle they we all illegal the more he read the more he got angry.

Then something was highlighted it was who owned "Susanne" and how it name"

The hotel was both owned by him and Amara the hotel was named after her.

"Landon I never told you any thing about me been with Amara",he asked he must have told someone although he was a private person.

"Na man she must have been someone special if you never told anyone pluse your a private person".

"Hey you got an email",Landon hand him.the other laptop he open the email  there was a video attached to it he clicked on it, it was a video of his father on the phones he was saying that he had to killed Amara, how he wanted to take over "Susanne" and he wanted his money.

After listening to the video and reading everything on his father that he plan the car crash he was fuming in rage he was ready to kill him.

"Landon double the gaurdtat Amara house and called Alexander mKe sure he knows everything what we also didn't know was that Alexander and Anthony been best friends since diapers days both there mothers were maid.

"I call you if anything I'm going to the penthouse". Once he opened the door everything came back in a rush he remembered everything the first time he met Amara, the first time he brought her to his house and how.she refuse to stay in the same house as him.

He started to remember they met.

Flashback

I knew I loved you when I realized that
there was no one else I would rather
laugh, cry and make memories with...

The both of them were in the same cafe Amara got a good view of him she was reading on of her favorite novels she looked over at him.

Anthony was on a lunch date  all.the girl.did was.talk.about her self she had a sexy greek god infront of her and all she did was talk about her self he was annoyed with her he took out his phone replying to some email but she still talk.

Amara decide to go and help him out she pull her dress down and walk over to him.

"Honey I'm ready to go home", she smiled at him he thank God for the save and went along with it.

"Sure, he took up his jacket sorry Hannah I got to go", they went out and let out the laugh they were both holding never had he laughed so much in his life and I was all because of the beautiful woman standing before him.

"Thank you ".

"Amara".

"Thank you Amara" he smiled at her  this was all new to him.

"I didn't get yours",she aked looking up at him.

"Anthony  Blake".

"Well it was nice meeting you  Blake" she hugged him he was surprised but he hugged her back.

"Aren't you two a sweet couple", said an old woman.

"We-thank you", Anthony cut her off.

                    Before I met you I never knew what it
                  was like, to look at someone and smile 
                                         for no reason.

He looked at her and smiled.

"What" she asked.

"How about I buy you coffee"he asked her hoping she would say yes Amara smiled at him.

"I don't drink coffee and I don't want tea".

"How could you not drink coffee", they continue to walk.

"I just don't like the taste or smell".

"How about I take you dinner for saving me".

"I'm good thank you", she was not giving him a chance he was not one to chase and yet here he was.

"I take you to the mall", she looked at him.

"I can buy my own thank you", what could she possibly said yes to he wondered the he remember seeing her with a book.

"How-the is your last chance she told him. "How about I  by you all your favorite romance book".

"Really", she asked happily and hugged him again he never got so many hugged in a day her hug was warm and comfy.

End of flashback

He went up stairs and saw Amara clothes in the closet he inhaled one of her blouse how he miss her so much he decided it was time go home and see his fiancee.

"Mom did something happen".

"No nothing at all I'm just sitting here at home listening to your father arguing and your fiancee who should be marrying crying her eyes out so how are you baby".

"Mom".

"What"

"Don't worry I won't be marrying her today or ever", he could hear his mother screaming.

"Thank god your not marrying her I like her but you don't love her like how you love Amara".

"What are you talking about ma" he asked did she knew about him and Amara.

"I'm just saying I know you love her I can tell how you look at her and how she look at you I can understand why she didn't want to be apart of the wedding look you hurry and come home ".

They said there good bye.

Blake POV

I wonder how she felt when I was getting married to Tiara then she had to be the maid of honor, I me not remembering it must have been hard for her. I have to see her.

I called  Landon and told him I was leaving Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

It's was 8a.m. I just reach  parents house.

I look at my phone Tiara was calling again I finally decided to answered.

"Anthony".

"I speak you listen, I'm very fond of you Tiara but I love your sister you know that we won't be getting married" the I hang up my phone.

"Anthony just the person I want to see lets talk in my office", said Will.

He walk into his office "coffee".

"Sure", I watch as Will turn his back and pour out the coffee this was the perfect way to put something in someone drink and that what he did.

I took coffee from him it was steaming hot.

He eyed me as I put the cup toward my head I quickly through the coffee on him he screamed I grap him by his collar.

"You think I wouldn't know about everything you did you sick bastard"I was angry at this time all I wanted was for him to be dead.

"Anthony what is going on" said ma I knew she was scared she never saw me this angry snd I wish haven't.

"Ma go out and closed back the floor", I spoke calmly.

"Will", she was now crying.

"Ma", I was losing my patience, then I heard the door closed.

"I should have killed the bitch when I had the chance"he laughed.

I pushed his nose  it started to bleed but I didn't care no one called my fiancee a bitch and expect to get away with it.

I punch him repeatedly taking out all my angry I kick him in his ribs he was put cold but I didn't care.

Alexander pull me off of him.

"Look I'll take care of him go clean up and look after your mother.

After cleaning up and making sure ma was ok I headed to Amara house but when I got inside all her stuff were gone she was leaving, leaving me I can't lose her again.

"Landon track Amara phone".

"Give me a sec.... she going to the airport her flight leave in an hour".

I hang up the phone and speed to the airport. I look everywhere for her then I saw her in the line I ran up to her.

"Amara", she look shock to see me.

"Blake what are you doing here".

"I came for you".

"Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon or something" she said in a sad tone.

He pulled her out of the line.

"Blake I'm not about to do this not again I just want to be happy and for you to be happy so go on your honeymoon and leave me please", I look around people were videotaping us some taking pictures.

"Let go", I held her hand.

"No I'm not going anywhere I have aplane to catch", ahe tried to free her hand but I held it she flinched in pain I forgot about the bruised I quickly let her go go.

"I'm sorry".

She look at me,"me too", we held hand and walk out paparazzi were running up to us we quickly get into the car and drove off.

Once were reach my mansion she sat on the couch and look at me.

"So", she stared at me  she was so beautiful.

I sat on the couch beside her and held her hands she look into my eyes.

"Mar I'm sorry I never try to remember you, him sorry you went through all the pain alone but just know I love you and I remember you"tears formed in her eyes and roll down her cheeks I wiped her tears.

"Blake she kissed me and I kissed her back this was what I was missing I was missing her.

I hugged her we stayed like that for a while I started crying because I have the person I miss my missing piece the lpve of my life.

We pulled away she looked at me and laughed oh how I miss hearing her laugh  but why was she laughing.

"Is my Blake crying", she wiped my tears.

"Your too handsome to br crying", she kissed my cheek.

"Don't tell anyone this", I warned her.

"I won't", she laughed.

I got down on one knee," Amara Susanne Miles will you marrying me".

She didn't get to answer because of the door bell.

"I think you should go answer that".

"They can wait", she gave me a look I got up to answer the door she was behind me.

I open the door and there stood Tiara with a big smile on her face what could she possible want.

"What is it Tiara", said Amara I knew she was angry.

"I have a big surprise, let me in", she look really happy I open and she walk in.

"So", Amara and I both said.

"I'm pregnant".

I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain the lost the old the new.
I cry for the times I thought I had you.

The End.

Thanks for sticking with me through the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
687K 31.9K 75
She hadn't realized that she was completely naked under him. His hands were everywhere, sending spit of fire on every single spot of her body. He was...
505K 18.1K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...
1.4M 38.1K 57
Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a sweet, innocent and beautiful girl. Meet...