Hypatia ➣ Jotaro Kujo

By bohemianict

When a young archaeologist with no recollection of her past teams up with a group of crusaders, Quinn Foreste... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

nine

1.3K 60 97
By bohemianict

A/N: Thank you for 200 reads! Sorry this was posted a little late, I was experiencing trouble with my internet for a few days and was not able to publish.

Enjoy!

Quinn groaned in frustration as she held the black school jacket over the heads of her and Jotaro. On that particular day, the sun displayed a generous amount of heat, causing the duo to sweat buckets. It wasn't pleasant in the smallest amount.

Summoning Hypatia, Quinn ordered her Stand to send a soft current of wind towards Joseph, Jotaro, Avdol, and her. The sudden coolness caused the group to let out a collective sigh of relief.

"Good call, Quinn." Mr. Joestar praised, fanning his face with his brown explorer's hat with a smile. "Even in moments like this, your Stand can come in quite handy."

A small blush of appreciation crossed Quinn's features as she grinned at the old man. "Thanks Gramps."

Jotaro let out a small 'tch' as Mr. Joestar responded in a flabbergasted manor to the new nickname. "G-Gramps?" He exclaimed as Quinn held a confused expression. He flailed his hands in the air with as the group continued walking forward.

"U-Uh.." Quinn stuttered, confused with the man's reaction. "Not like you're old.. I mean you are but- ugh wait. That's not what I meant. I mean like as in a family figure. Like with all the stories you tell about your life. By the way, I still don't believe the one about those Pillar Men."

"Hey! That was very much real. Back in my day we didn't need Stands, just Hamon and some muscle." Joseph retaliated as Quinn chuckled at his offended expression.

"Hey, Polnareff! Don't sit there." Avdol demanded, staring at the French Man as he perched next to a beggar. Sweat pooled down his forehead as he held a single bill in his hands. "And give that money to him."

Polnareff held a confused expression as he curiously glanced at the angry man before him. "Is this guy a beggar?"

Quinn let out a small smirk as she rested her head on top of Jotaro's hat. Avdol walked towards the man apologetically. "Sorry. My friend doesn't know much about this city."

"You should've just said something in the first place." Polnareff complained, the beggar fuming with rage.

"I'm a beggar who can't speak in public for professional reasons." He yelled, ripping off his sunglasses and revealing his angry grey eyes.

"Ah." Quinn exclaimed, finally remembering the history of the city. She knew this event seemed familiar. "Doesn't this city have a beggars' association? Each beggar gets assigned a spot where he's paid to do his work?"

Avdol nodded, turning to Polnareff who did not understand the entire concept whatsoever. Nobody blamed him though, it was a little unusual. "That may seem strange, but without rules like this, there'd be chaos in the streets."

"Even worse, you hurt my pride!" The beggar exclaimed glancing at Polnareff with sadness in his eyes. He placed his yellow sunglasses back on his face. "I wonder if I'd gain more money if I dressed up like a needy foreigner instead.... maybe I'll start doing that."

Looking up at Avdol, the beggar flickered his eyes to Quinn and Avdol. "By the way, I thought that you two looked familiar. Aren't you Avdol, the fortune teller? I heard that someone was trying to kill you, so you fled to Japan." He asked, then pointing to Quinn who held confusion in her look. "And aren't you Quinnzelle Shiobana, the archaeologist? I thought you went back to Italy, I never believed the media."

Everyone's eyes looked at Quinn in confusion as her violet eyes widened in surprise. Although that was not her name, she was alarmed by the mention of Italy, thinking back to when Hol Horse told her she came off of a plane from there.

Clearing her throat she nervously looked at the man, lowering herself from Jotaro's back as she lightly balanced on both feet. "Sorry. I don't know who that is. My name is Quinn Forester."

The beggar suspiciously glanced at the woman, knowing that she was the notorious archaeologist for sure. From the long platinum hair to her amethyst-like eyes, she held an exact resemblance to the female he used to give information to four years ago. Now looking at her, she was all grown up and very different from the fifteen year-old girl he knew.

"Well, then I apologize. You just hold very close resemblance to someone I used to work with." He said, pretending to make an honest mistake.

"I have been looking for you to ask a favor," Avdol continued, noticing Quinn's frantic expression as confusion laced her thoughts. Grabbing the picture of DIO's lair, he handed it to the man. "Since you hear much and remember it well. I'll pay well. We need to find the location of the building in this picture, and we're in a bit of a hurry."

The beggar's face turned serious, tucking the photo into his pocket. He ripped off his cloak and revealed a designer suit and tie. Taking his matching hat, he place it on his head as Polnareff gawked in amazement. "I'm done with work for the day. I can find the place from that picture in three hours. Wait right there."

He then walked into a luxury black car and drove off, not forgetting about Quinnzelle Shiobana.

Pursing her lips, the woman sat down on the curb, being careful to not further injure her foot. Polnareff looked around in confusion, while Mr. Joestar, Avdol, and Jotaro eyed the woman with wonder.

"Hey.... Where did Iggy go, anyway?" Polnareff asked, realizing the dog had not been seen ever since the encounter with Hol Horse.

Jotaro shrugged and followed Quinn's actions, sitting on the curb and awaiting the man's return. Meanwhile, Quinn Forester had no intentions of staying. The concept of Quinnzelle Shiobana haunted her. That name sounded familiar, and she was afraid that only meant one thing.

"Hey, Avdol." The woman said, directing her attention towards the man as he leaned against a pillar. "You seem to know bits and pieces of this city. Do you know if there is a library anywhere?"

The Egyptian man nodded, although confusion and concern laced his thoughts. "Yes, we actually passed one on our way here. Why do you ask, though?"

"Quinnzelle Shiobana." Quinn responded, determination filling her light purple eyes. Tightening her fist, she continued as she gained all of the men's attention with that name. "Something about that name and the connection to what I remember about my past just clicks. I need to learn more about her while I can."

Uneasiness met Mr. Joestar's features as he stared at the platinum-haired woman. "I would be okay with you going for a little bit, considering how close the place is to here. But, there are still Stand users. You could get hurt."

"Mr. Joestar no offense," Quinn countered. "but I have been on this journey with you all long enough to develop my Stand. I took on Anubis, N'Doul, D'Arby, and a few others with a power I just received recently. Trust me when I say I am strong enough to hold my ground."

Jotaro sighed in annoyance, standing up. "I'll go with her Gramps."

Quinn looked back at the teen with happiness in her eyes, relieved that someone stepped in to help her. It seemed like Jotaro was always coming to her rescue.

"Alright then... just don't take long you two." Mr. Joestar said, accepting the fact that Quinn was persistent. He trusted her safety with Jotaro, but he had to admit, within these few weeks he had begun thinking of Quinn as his granddaughter.

Quinn smiled in satisfaction as she stood from the curb, grinning at Jotaro cheekily. "Can you still carry me?"

"Yare yare." Jotaro muttered, picking Quinn up by the waist and hoisting her onto his shoulders. "I'm not a car woman."

"Of course you aren't," Quinn exclaimed, false concern lacing her tone as a coy smirk met her lips. "you're just a convenient means of transportation."

Jotaro rolled his eyes and dropped the woman to the ground, causing her to groan in pain as she landed roughly onto her behind.

"Jotaro, what the hell!" The woman winced, rubbing her back as she complained. Jotaro just had a small smirk on his lips. "Why is it that you only smile when I'm at an inconvenience, you jerk."

Jotaro let out a small chuckle and lent his hand to the annoyed woman, thinking; 'Why is it that I smile the most when I'm with you?'

-------

The library seemed as if it were over a hundred years old. Cobwebs decorated almost every shelf, the air smelling like something nostalgic.

"Yare yare. You really begged the old man to come here?" Jotaro groaned, slightly coughing from the dust which lingered in the air.

"Yes, of course I did." Quinn said, rolling her eyes as she made her way to the librarian's desk. "This is my once chance to find out who I really am before we get to DIO. I have a feeling he knows a lot more about me than I know about myself."

Jotaro's eyes softened at the woman as her words held uncertainty. Throughout their trip, he had watch Quinn bury herself in yearning to find out who she truly is. From the sleepless nights he witnessed her have, to the times where she would write down her thoughts in hopes they'd strike a bell. Overall, he understood how much this meant to her.

The duo stood before an old woman who looked as old as Cario itself. Her face held an annoyed expression as she noticed the two teens, glaring at them through her bifocals. In a scratchy voice, she rudely asked, "What do you two want?"

Quinn played it polite despite the woman's annoying aura and looked at her directly in her faded brown eyes. "I was wondering if you had any record books or files on Quinnzelle Shiobana. It's for something important."

The librarian's eyes softened, quirking a brow as she locked eyes with the woman before her. Of course, the name rang a bell. It would to anyone in Cario. Of course, the famous archaeologist could never be forgotten. Inspecting Quinn, she then realized how familiar she looked. Her appearance had a direct reflection of Shiobana.

"O-Oh." The older woman stuttered, sitting up from her office chair. "Sure, Quinnzelle was always an interesting one. I'm happy that you youngsters are looking into her."

The duo began to follow the old woman as she walked through the maze of endless shelves. Quinn cleared her throat. "Do you know anything about Quinnzelle that you could tell us?"

The librarian nodded as her fingers brushed against the dusty books. "Yes, she was pretty famous around these parts. She was an archaeologist who moved here to resume her expeditions. Nobody really knew much about where she came from. Quinnzelle was actually only fifteen when she came here, no parents, no home."

"Huh..." Quinn muttered, glancing at Jotaro who was eyeing a marine biology book. Grasping her olive-colored back pack, she unzipped it, pulling out the small piece of paper which read, 'Locations; Italy & The Canary Islands.' "Do you know about the places she explored prior to searching Egypt?"

"No." The old woman sighed, leading the pair to a small table which was scattered with various files. "Ms. Shiobana was a mystery. She actually came here a lot, studying old books about artifacts. She never spoke much, so even I couldn't get anything out of her."

Quinn nodded, taking place in a chair next to the table the librarian gestured to as Jotaro read a book titled, 'All About The Red Sea'.

"All these files here are on Quinnzelle Shiobana, everything the public knows about her will be found here." The librarian sighed, thinking about the absence of the girl who would visit her shop everyday. "Good luck you two."

"Wait!" Quinn exclaimed, calling the woman back as she sulked back to her desk. "What ever happened to Quinnzelle?"

The librarian shrugged, looking the teen directly in the eyes. "Nobody knows, one day she just disappeared without a trace. I doubt that she is even alive at this point."

"Oh..." Quinn merely said, picking up a small file which was labeled, 'News Articles'. "Well, thank you Miss."

The old woman nodded, dispersing from the scene and going out of sight. Quinn glanced at Jotaro as he stared at the file, curious about the fifteen year-old girl he was just told about. "Well, this is it. I could finally get answers."

Jotaro glanced sympathetically at the woman, fear coursing through her eyes. "It's now or never."

Quinn groaned and put her head in her hands, treating the file like it was poison. "I'm just scared. I don't want to come out of this library as the same person I am now, but I also don't want to become someone completely new. I want to be Quinn Forester, not Shiobana."

Jotaro hesitantly took Quinn's hand into his calloused one, gripping it with a reassuring squeeze. "You'll always be Quinn. To me, and to the Old Man. Whoever you become after this all depends on you, not some file."

Quinn's lips parted in shock, taking in Jotaro's kindness and words. A bright smile met her face as her violet eyes were filled with gratitude. "You're right." She said. "Thank you, Jotaro."

Slowly unlacing her hand from his, Quinn flicked the top of the file, causing various news articles to be revealed to her. The first one was headlined, 'Teen Discovers Another Tomb.' Reaching her slender fingers to the paper, the woman read the article.

'Young Italian teen, Quinnzelle Shiobana had arrived in Cario less than a week ago. Soon enough, she began to discover various artifacts which date back to years ago. It the middle of an expedition, the young lady discovered another tomb! Government excavation will start in exactly three days in the area.'

"Wow" Quinn laughed as she smiled at the article, her heart feeling warm and fuzzy. "That girl sure is something. Another tomb? That's unheard of!"

Grasping another article, Quinn quirked a brow to see a picture of the beggar the gang spoke to on the front in hand cuffs. The headline read, 'Man Arrested for Selling Government Information to Customers'.

"Didn't that guy say he worked with Quinnzelle?" Jotaro asked, wondering why he had been on the front of a newspaper involving the young woman.

Quinn nodded, shock encasing her features as she studied the man. "Do you think he could have been selling information to Quinnzelle? He did say he has immense knowledge of the city, he most likely helped her study Cario."

"It's possible.." Jotaro said, furrowing his brows as he began flipping through the various news articles. The pages seemed almost endless. There were so many files too, which made the teen wonder how important Quinnzelle really was.

Quinn picked up a random piece of paper, studying the lines of ink as Jotaro began looking through another file. The article which Quinn picked up was headlined, 'Local Archaeologist Disappears After Planning A Search In Cario's Oldest Buildings'.

"Hey, Jotaro?" Quinn said as her eyes widened in shock, gasping as she read the words on the paper before her. "You may want to take a look at this."

Letting out a small grunt, Jotaro placed the file he held back onto the coffee table and glanced at the article. His eyes flickered with shock as well, reading the paper.

'It is completely unknown where Quinnzelle Shiobana's whereabouts are. Multiple search parties were sent out throughout the course of the past week. The now nineteen year-old female has been proclaimed missing. Last night, a single bud of flesh was found on the ground around where she was last seen. Tested for DNA, it was found that two completely different sources were mixed into the living cells remaining on the substance. Further information will be revealed as soon as possible. (1989)'

"1989?" Quinn gasped with confusion, reading the year on the paper over and over to make sure she wasn't going insane. "That's this year! You're telling me that Quinnzelle Shiobana went missing this year? That's way too recent..."

Jotaro clenched his jaw, anger running over his features as he read about the bud of flesh. He knew damn well what that was. It wasn't just a ball of blood and skin, it was DIO's flesh buds.

Glancing at Quinn's covered forehead, Jotaro had an idea pulse through his head. The woman let out a small grunt of confusion as the teen gently moved the wisps of her hair away from her forehead, revealing a small but visible scar.

"Shit." He cursed, his eyes widening as he realized everything. The puzzle pieces began to click together well enough for Jotaro to see the full picture. Quinn Forester was actually Quinnzelle Shiobana, and her memories were mixed up by DIO's DNA.

"W-What are you doing Jotaro?" The young woman asked with worry, oblivious to the true story behind her memory loss. The male continued to just stare at the scar with horror. "Are you okay?"

"When did you get that scar?" Jotaro roughly said, glaring daggers at the light rough skin which resided just a little below Quinn's hairline.

Quinn quirked a brow and brushed Jotaro's hand off of her face. "What scar?" She questioned, standing up and walking to the window of the library to get a reflection. "What the hell? How did I even get this? I hadn't noticed it until now..."

Jotaro walked up behind her, accidentally knocking a few files off of the table as he got up from his chair. "DIO planted a flesh bud onto Kakyoin to control him. Before you met us, he met DIO when vacationing here. It manipulates your mind and makes you a believer of DIO's plans."

"Wait." Quinn said, whipping around towards Jotaro as her face held a bewildered expression "You're telling me that DIO attempted to plant a flesh bud on me but it backfired, resulting in his memories covering mine?"

"Yes." Jotaro said, tipping his hat. "But, I'm also trying to say that his memories covered Quinnzelle Shiobana's memories."

Quinn paled as her eyes widened, backing up into the coffee table in shock resulting in more papers falling onto the hard wood floor. "Holy shi- No. That can't be true." She gasped, the full picture coming into her mind. "I had a hunch thinking that I could be her, given the physical similarities and the first name, but I-I don't believe it!"

Jotaro sighed as he picked up the fallen papers, one in particular catching his eye. "Well, didn't you mention you felt you had some sort of connection to The Canary Islands?"

The woman nodded, her hands shaking in fear. "Y-Yeah. Hol told me that I mentioned something about them."

Lifting the paper he picked up to Quinn's eyesight, he shook his head as her draw dropped in shock. "N-No way." She whispered.

'I've heard a ship uncovered a mystery recently. I need to travel to the Canary Islands to investigate the casket that washed onto shore. This could be one of my biggest finds yet. -Quinnzelle Shiobana 1989'

"Oh my god." Quinn shrieked, grasping her head in her hands as she struggled to catch her breath. "You've got to be kidding. I'm seriously her. I'm Quinnzelle Shiobana!"

Yanking the piece of paper from Jotaro's hands, the woman felt her eyes well up as she studied the various notes that were written. Memories began entangling through her mind as her hands vigorously dug through the pile of notes decorating the floor.

"Hey, Quinn." Jotaro said, kneeling down to the woman as she frantically read every bit of information she could fathom. "Quinn!"

"What are you two doing?!" A croaky voice suddenly yelled. The duo looked up to see the librarian menacingly looming over them. She did not look the least bit happy to see the organized files scattered across the floor.

Neither Jotaro or Quinn responded, both too occupied with their inner feelings to mutter a word. The old woman wasn't having it. "You know what, get the hell out of here! You just ruined Quinnzelle Shiobana's sister's research!"

Quinn suddenly shot up, looking at the woman with wide, teary eyes. "What did you just say?"

"You ruined Haru Shiobana's work! Do you know how damn long she's been looking for her younger sister? I was so foolish to let you two even touch this stuff! She's going to be infuriated once she gets back from looking for the disappearance scene."

Quinn paled, realizing that her sister was going to Dio's lair. Despite not really knowing the full extent of her memories, she knew that the flesh bud was found outside of the manor. She also now knew she had an older sister, and she was not about to let her die. "J-Jotaro, we need to go!"

Grabbing the teen's arm roughly she rushed him out of the building as Quinn let out a small, "Sorry about that Ms. Gamal!"

The older woman froze, wondering how the teenager who held such resemblance to Quinnzelle Shiobana even knew her name.

She then let out a gasp, realizing that the woman she just talked to looked familiar for a very specific reason.

----------

The young woman grasped Jotaro's arm as she ran to the town center, ignoring the confused looks the citizens of Cario shot towards her. To say the least, it was extremely difficult to run full speed on her bruised foot.

"Quinn hold on!" Jotaro yelled, yanking the woman back from where she was pulling him to. "What the hell is with you?"

Quinn shot daggers at Jotaro, her eyes turning cold as her sisterly instinct overtook her common sense. "Did you not hear that old woman?" She asked, her brows furrowing. "She said that Quinnzelle Shiobana's sister was going to check out the disappearance spot. I 'disappeared' in front of that vampire fuck's house. How am I supposed to sit here and let her die?!"

Jotaro gritted his teeth as he continued to keep a solid grip on Quinn's wrist. "First off, you don't even know where that damn bastard's 'house' is. You can't charge towards wherever without even knowing where the hell you're going." Jotaro's voice began to raise in volume. "You're acting like a fucking idiot. Keep in mind that I have someone to save too."

Quinn's breath hitched as her body stood still. She stopped struggling as Jotaro pushed the top of his hat to his eyes in attempt to hide the anger burning in them. He was completely correct. Quinn knew she was acting like an idiot.

"Jotaro, I'm sorry..." Quinn sincerely said as the rest of the crusaders came into her view, walking towards the town's center as well. "I-I wasn't thinking."

"Yare yare." He hissed, shrugging away from the teenager as she pleaded for forgiveness. "I help you get those memories back, and it turns out you do end up becoming someone else."

Quinn flinched in result of the cold words, Jotaro's deadly tone reminding her of when they first met. A pit filled her stomach as she reached her hand out to him, wanting to scream but no sound coming out.

"There you two are." Mr. Joestar said, sweat pooling down his forehead in result of the deadly heat Cario provided that day. "You spent a long time in that library, did you find anything?"

Quinn responded with silence, her fists clenched to her sides as water pooled up in her violet-colored eyes. "Y-Yeah..." She left it at that, not wanting to talk about the person she was and the person Jotaro despised to come of her. "H-Hey, where's Iggy? And about that begga-"

Jotaro suddenly whipped around, his aura still menacing as anger still hit his core.

"What's wrong Jotaro?" Joseph asked, directing his attention away from the woman who was sinking in guilt. "Was someone following us after all?"

"No... I just thought I heard a voice calling for us." He responded, glancing in the direction where the sound presumably was from.

"A voice?" Joseph said, his tone shifting to serious as the gang turned towards the direction Jotaro was looking.

Just then, Iggy appeared from the corner of a building. He was littered with small cuts and was obviously exhausted. Yet, the most noticeable thing was his missing leg. Quinn gasped as she saw her dog companion, his condition causing her to bolt towards him. "I-Iggy!" She cried, kneeling down to the battered animal.

The rest of her companions followed her in pursuit, gathering around the small pup as Quinn gingerly lifted him into her arms with caution.

"Iggy's been badly injured!" Joseph exclaimed, leaning over Quinn's shoulder as he inspected the wounds with his aqua colored eyes.

"Hey... He's missing a front leg..." Polnareff exclaimed, his face clenched in horror as sweat began to pool onto his forehead. Despite their differences, he was just as concerned about Iggy as Quinn was. "D-Did he get run over by a car?"

"He's not the kind of dog that gets into car accidents." Avdol responded, his eyebrows furrowing with worry as he stared at Iggy's exhausted figure. Quinn gently rubbed the dog's head as she sighed with sadness.

"You were attacked by the enemy, weren't you, Iggy?"

Mr. Joestar softly took Iggy from Quinn's arms as he attempted to get a closer look at his injuries. "But it looks like someone treated his wounds. And with perfect surgical technique."

"It wasn't Iggy's voice." Jotaro said, disrupting the sad mood that fell over the crew. His eyes still remained glued on the source of the call. "Someone was calling to us in human language."

Quinn flinched, feeling the wind behind her suddenly change. Quickly turning around, she stared daggers towards the difference in aura. She knew someone was behind her.

"It appears that Iggy had a run-in with the enemy." A familiar voice said, causing the gang to turn towards the source. Quinn's violet eyes then filled with sparkles. "I saw a boy holding him as he lay dying. The one who treated him is a doctor from the Speedwagon Foundation. Just like the one who treated my eyes."

A wide grin met Quinn's face as the man before her took of his tinted sunglasses, revealing violet eyes which perfectly reflected hers. Getting up from the concrete ground, Quinn sprinted towards the teen before her with glee.

"Kakyoin!" The group cheered in surprise. Quinn wrapped her hands around the teen's neck, shocking him as she gave him a huge hug. Her troubles seemed to completely disperse as her friend finally returned.

"Welcome back!" Quinn smiled, backing out of the hug as Kakyoin grinned straight back at her.

Mr. Joestar and Jotaro walked up behind Quinn, Jotaro in particular avoiding him as he shot a small smile towards Kakyoin. "It's great to see you!" Joseph said. "How are your wounds?"

"It left a few scars, but my vision has completely returned." Kakyoin said, delighted to see his friends once more.

"That's great to hear." Avdol said, smiling at his companion as Polnareff looked like he could almost cry.

Kakyoin extended his hand to Jotaro, signifying their friendship as they met. "Jotaro..."

Quinn felt a frown meet her expression, realizing after the stunt she pulled, talking to Jotaro as a friend would be something incredibly hard to get back. She knew how complex of a person he was. She also knew that they had built a solid relationship, and she ruined it.

The woman turned her head, hearing a small growl resonate from the injured dog in Mr. Joestar's arms. Quinn quirked a brow as he jumped out of the Old Man's arms, landing on the ground with his three remaining legs.

"Hey, Iggy. Where are you going?" Mr. Joestar said as his eyes followed the dog. He began to walk away from the group.

Kakyoin put his glasses back on, flipping his cherry pink hair out of his face. "Iggy, who had no interest in humans or Stands, is apparently trying to lead us somewhere. I'm not sure what happened when he was fighting the enemy's Stand, but he seems rather angry about the pain he endured."

"Just where is he trying to lead us?" Mr. Joestar questioned as he began walking after Iggy, leaving Quinn next to Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"Hey, Iggy, hold on!" Polnareff exclaimed, following the small dog. The four remaining members of the crusaders continued forward, trailing behind the Boston Terrier.

Quinn furrowed her brows in concentration, feeling a huge wave of dejavu hit her mind as she walked down that particular road. She had definitely been in this part of town before, it almost seemed like the area she last saw as Quinnzelle Shiobana.

Her eyes widened in shock as a shrill feeling overwhelmed her, looking to her left as Joseph cried, "Th-That car... It's the luxury car that beggar was riding in! Th-this wreckage is..."

Quinn gasped, her hands covering her mouth as memories of her old information supplier flashed through her eyes. All she could muster was yelling a loud, "Hagiel! Holy shit, that's Hagiel's car!"

Everyone turned to her in confusion besides Jotaro, due to him already knowing her memories were returning. "Who is Hagiel? Is that the beggar's name, Quinn?" Kakyoin asked, placing a reassuring hand on the woman's shoulder as her face was struck with grief.

"Ye-Yeah.." She croaked, resulting in the crusaders to gasp in shock. They began to catch onto her reasoning of devastation. "H-He helped me... I got my memories back because of him. What did this to him? There's a huge hole like something pierced him..."

Avdol put his head down in defeat. "I knew this was going to happen. I knew I shouldn't have asked him..."

"Is this the work of the Stand user Iggy fought?" Mr. Joestar questioned. Iggy began taking off once more, not tolerating the stopping. "Hey, Iggy!"

The group caught up with the dog, Quinn wincing as she continued to walk on her swollen ankle. After all of this was over, she definitely needed a Speedwagon Foundation doctor to check her out.

The overwhelming feeling of dejavu continued to get stronger, the road she walked up seeming like the back of her hand. She had definitely been here. The feeling was filled with so much fear and agony. It made the hole felt in Quinn's mind seal, the part she forgot about herself suddenly filling.

Apparently, she was not the only one who felt the menacing aura too. Polnareff wiped a bead of sweat off of his face as he questioned, "Hey, what is this? I'm in a cold sweat all of the sudden. This overwhelmingly oppressive feeling... where's Iggy trying to take us?"

Quinn winced as she clutched her head, a wave of pain resonating over her body. It resembled the pain she felt when she first discovered her memory loss with Anubis. A vision then flashed across her mind as she continued walking like a corpse.

"I hear you have a special ability beyond the average person." A voice spoke."If that's true, it would please me if you'd grant me a small presentation."

"What?" Quinn responded, summoning Hypatia in defense. Her breath was ragged as she stared at the man before her. "Who the hell are you? Nobody was reported to live in this building. How are you here?"

"Now that isn't polite." The sinister yet alluring voice said, walking closer to the woman as she stood her ground. Her pink and blue Stand hovered protectively at her side. "I made he request first, that is very unkind of you Quinnzelle Shiobana."

The woman gritted her teeth as the man came too close for comfort, revealing his amber eyes and golden hair. "How do you know who I am?"

"How could I not? You're the city's favorite person right now. Ms. Shiobana, the glorious archaeologist who was foolish enough to get stabbed by the arrow." He responded, lifting his finger to her chin as her eyes widened in fear. "You'll be of use to me, so just try to hold still, darling."

Quinn jerked her head back as a spider-like mass came towards her, clenching onto her forehead and digging itself into her brain.

A she felt her consciousness slip away from her, the woman let out an agonized scream. She then turned to her Stand, chanting a command she had never tried before.

"Hypatia! Brain Current Flip!"

"N-No way." Quinn gasped, the building from the photo appearing before her. Yet, in better context, the building where Quinnzelle Shiobana disappeared stood. "M-Mr. Joestar, t-that is-"

"I already know... This atmosphere is... This dark sensation..." He exclaimed as the seven crusaders stared at the large manor before them. Each member stomped their foot to the ground and glared daggers at the area.

"T-This mansion is..." Avdol gasped, sweat pooling down his forehead.

"The one from the picture." Jotaro said, somehow keeping his voice steady as the menacing feel overwhelmed the crew.

"Who thought that you 'd be the one to find it, Iggy?" Polnareff said, clenching his jaw.

The mansion that stood before Jotaro, Quinn, and the gang, projecting an abnormally sinister energy, housed the cause of all they've been through, their destiny: the embodiment of evil. They had journeyed long and far to reach this place. They traveled through many lands, encountering DIO's countless Stand-using assassins. It was, indeed, a series of life-or-death battles that were no simple task to survive.

Tears, laughter, sadness, rage, and happiness. The experienced many emotions on this journey. In order to save Jotaro's mom, Holly, it has indeed been nearly fifty days since they left Japan. All to defeat DIO, and end this hundred-year-old destiny.

Joseph thought. He was determined to reach his goal and save his daughter Holly, no matter what!

Kakyoin thought to himself. In order to save Holly, and conquer the weakness in his own heart, they would defeat DIO, no matter what.

Avdol thought to himself. There was evil this world that must not be allowed to prosper, and so, must be destroyed.

Polnareff thought to himself. He would get revenge on DIO for manipulating him with a flesh bud to make him act against his own righteousness.

Iggy thought to himself. The reason he had to deal with this absurdity was because of that bastard DIO. So he was going to pay him back for it, no matter what.

Jotaro pointed a finger towards the building, a mix of determination and hatred brewing in his eyes. "In other words, if we beat the shit out of DIO right here and now, it will all be over."

Quinn narrowed her eyes into slits, shooting daggers at the all too familiar scene. "He's here. No doubt about it. I remember this presence. He's inside the mansion right now."

The now fulfilled woman's breath hitched, realizing that the gates of the manor were wide open. Anyone could have walked in, meaning her sister was most likely behind those concrete walls at the mercy of DIO.

Jotaro turned his head towards the girl, who shook in her place as she thought of her sister. He realized he had been too hard on her, the roughness of his words obviously hurting her deeply. "Hey." He said, causing her to timidly meet his eyes. "Despite the bullshit that happened back there, I have your back. Even when you act like a senseless idiot."

Quinn's frown turned to a smirk, shaking her head in result to his witty attitude. "Sure thing Jotaro. Just don't get in my way."

"Yare yare."

"Are you ready?" Mr. Joestar asked the group, clenching his fists as he stared at the open gates of the old building.

"Let's get this bitch!" Quinn yelled, a determined expression crossing her face.

Quinn thought to herself. The suffering DIO had put her through was immense. From the mind games, to reliving his past inside her thoughts, she had been toyed with for a long time. She not only wanted him to pay, she wanted to return his memories. She wanted the sickness of his youth out of her head. The young woman planned to 'Brain Current Flip' him out of existence.

Of course, she kept in mind the fact that returning his memories would be courteous of her. After all, they were his.

She also thought of her sister. Haru Shiobana had not been a solidified part of her memory yet. It had intertwined with her heart though. If her older sister needed to be rescued, she would rescue her. Despite the pain of knowing she was hurt and had to deal with her appearance, Quinn knew she would make it up to her.

Lastly, she thought of her new friend. Jotaro Kujo had started out a mystery and a nuisance. Soon enough, Quinn found herself enjoying his presence. She needed to now help him. She swore right then to help him carry on his destiny, no matter the damage.

It was true, the woman had gotten attached to her new family quite fast.

For sure, after this was all over, she would find the Hypatia Stone she had been looking for on the banks of the Red Sea. The thing which begun her fight, symbolically signifying an end to it.

She knew that she wouldn't back down, DIO would face the wrath of a five star archaeologist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 132 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
29.9K 921 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
59.3K 2.4K 59
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎" ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ ...
8.3K 367 23
Dio was finally defeated, but it costed some of the crusaders lives. What if one of them was saved? This story takes place after Stardust Crusaders...