Ts - Lost and found (Complete...

By Doraashi

Samaina Ts on the paper stealing issue during head boy competition. What if Naina's blames lead to sameer's r... More

Part1-Journey towards Redemption
Part 2 - Close , yet so far
Part 3- Fixing you
Part 4- The Game of Jealousy
Part 5- I do care for you
Part 6 - Mending the broken one
Part 7- Unbreakable threads
Part 8 - The Revelations
Part 9 - The Confrontation
NEW COVER
Part 10 - Is this love?

Epilogue - lost and found ❤

3.6K 314 410
By Doraashi

Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting , its a +10,000 words update . Read as per your convenience and give your votes and comments below.

Happy Reading💜

"Somethings are as clear as the glass then whats the need to mess it up like the open threads of a ball of yarn? "

Sameer knew what it was , he knew what he felt , just the sight of her going away from that park was enough for his heart to cry , to crave for her presence in his life . He with a heavy heart decided to go back home and have some peace of mind .

Naina left the park and returned to her cottage . She was happy with the conversation , she was happy with his forgiveness but now she craved for his love too.

Isnt human heart too greedy? For kindness, for love , for happiness?

What she knew was this wish of hers was too far from her reach . How could he love her , it may be liking , it may be attraction , it may be an emotional connect at some level but love? No, he cant love the girl who has removed a piece of him from his body in the past.

Just again , like all the other days Naina started cursing herself but stopped remembering his words of wisdom , his words which were like cold ice cubes over her burning soul , his words of forgiveness , of letting go .

She sat with an impatient mind on the chair beside the window and kept looking outside

"Kal ki subah yaha akhiri subah hogi , shayad meri zindagi ki akhiri suneheri subah bhi ..."

She sadly thought as she didnt wish to leave this place where she had lived the best moments of her life .

Just as she closed her eyes remembering him , her love who was some minutes away from her place , she couldnt think of anything else but all the beautiful moments , just today they had shared their very first hug and in the rushing moments , she couldnt even cherish that feeling.

She sat back , rewinding the days , thinking about the future which was naturally unpredictable , unplanned and unknown to her .

Sameer when returned back couldnt find Kabir there , may be he is in the washroom he thought and sat on his chair thinking about everything that had happened.

"Maaf to kar diya fir bhi dil bhari bhari sa kyu hai ? kaash ye dil ki mushkile hal karne ka koi tarika hota"

and when he thought about this , he remembered something . He got up and picked up his guitar which was covered with a thick layer of dust . When Naina was here , he had asked her do his work but didnt let her touch this guitar.

She asked him if she should clean this too but he just scolded her saying
"Koi zarurat nahi "

She became sad and looked away , she while cleaning his cabinet murmured

"Guitar kitna accha bajate hoge na , kaash ki kabhi mai tumhe ye bajaate huye sun paau "

For her it was just murmurs but for him it was her desire , an unspoken wish.

When his nanu had stopped talking with him , Sameer had abandoned this guitar. He had even left it back in Ahemdabad but one day when mundit came to meet him , they brought it back.

That day he knew his nanu had sent this for him as this was his token of love , but what would he do with a piece of wood when his reason for existence was angry with him.

How could this guitar make him feel happy when his happiness was left behind.

Over these years he had never played it , not even touched it but today he was craving to move his fingers over the strings to create some magical tunes.

He sat with the guitar on his bed and closed his eyes calmly . The simple touch made him smile with those closed eyes.

But again all he could see was Naina's smile , her eyes , the morning with her , just everything.

Automatically his fingers moved against the cords and he started playing 'Aate Jaate'.

Kabir came out of the washroom all surprised and shocked. He couldnt believe that the untouched guitar was finally re- accepted by his friend. But what made him more surprised was that slight smile of calmness over his lips .

"Ye hi sach hai shayad maine pyaar kiya ...haa haa tumse maine pyaar kiya"

He played and sang along while kabir was just smiling at his friend .

"Anjaane mein hi sahi Sameer , aaj tune kubool to kar hi liya hai"

Kabir said this quite loudly breaking Sameer's chain of thoughts.

"Kuch kaha tune ?" Sameer asked with a smile.

"Aaj guitar se fir pyaar ho gaya dost?" kabir asked with a slight chuckle.

"Haa pyaar ho gaya " sameer dreamily said making kabir laugh.

"Toh?kab bata raha hai use dil ki baat?" kabir excitedly asked

Confused , Sameer questioned
"Kisko ?"

"Jisse tujhe pyaar ho gaya hai use batane ka irada bhi hai ki bas yuhi use door jane dena hai?" kabir seriously replied making sameer nervous.

"Tu kya keh raha hai..mujhe kuch nahi samaj ara...Maine use maaf kar diya aur ab wo meri dost hai bas isse zyada aur kuch nahi "

"Accha? Dost hamesha rahegi?" kabir asked

"Ha kyu nahi rahegi kal jaa rahi hai...wo...wapas " he stammered at the last lines but continued

"Par hum dost rahege, letters likhege baat karege " he assured him.

"Aur ye sab kab tak chalega? Jab tak uski shaadi nahi ho jaati , uske bad uska pati tera naam bhi nahi lene dega use " kabir practically replied but it impacted Sameer very badly and he clenched his teeth in anger.

"Bakwas mat kar kabir " he shouted

"Accha toh kisi aur se shaadi ki baat se tujhe gussa aa gaya aur kehta hai dost hai teri...arey bhai thodi der na aaine ke samne jake dekh khud ko , ek chota baccha bhi bata dega ki tu pyaar mein hai " kabir showed him the mirror with his real words and went outside.

Sameer looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw Naina's reflection laughing and giggling , looking extremely beautiful.

Sameer smiled on seeing her happy face and moved his fingers to touch her reflection but it just vanished.

Startled he turned around and saw noone there.

He again looked at his ownself , and searched for something in his own eyes , he looked deep within , trying to see through his soul .

Unable to take the pain , the confusion he closed his eyes and opened them instantly.

Some fresh tiny drops of tears travelled down his cheek and this time he smiled.

"Tumhari parchai ke gayab hone se itna dard ho raha hai abhi mujhe , kal tum chali jaugi to kaise rahuga mai Naina?"

"Chot tumhe lagi thi us din pair mein par dard mujhe ho raha tha , kyun?

"Tum mujhse milne aayi ye , tumhe dobara dekhke mujhe gussa hona chiye tha par mujhe accha laga , mai khush tha ..kyun?

Ise kamre mei tumhe koi dekh le aur buri batein kare tumhare liye , is khyaal se hi mai dar gaya tha , tumse nafrat karta tha na fir kyu hui itni fikar ? kyun?

"Tumhari har takleef ko dekhke mujhe bhi dard hota tha kyun?"

"Tumhe dekhte hi dil khush ho jata hai ...aisa lagta hai jaise dobara dekhu , aur dekhta hi rahu un khoobsurat ankhon ko ...kyu?"

"Kyu tumhare kareeb aate hi dhadkane badh jaati hai , hulchul si hone lagti hai pure shareer mein...kyu?"

"Kyu chahta hoon ki tum mere paas raho ...kyu?"

Kyuki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karte ho Sameer ...

He heard her voice and looked around but saw noone.

Yeh yeh Naina ki awaz kaha se aayi ? Akashvaani kaise ho gayi yaha , ye sab kya ho raha hai ? Kya sach mei jo abhi maine suna yeh wahi hai ? kya sach mein mai Naina se pyaar karta hoon ?

"I love her?" I love Naina?" he asked himself .

A low whispering voice from his heart mocked at him ,

"Yes you love her , you fool "

Yes...yes I love her , kaise nahi samaj paya main.

And just when he accepted his love , his feelings for her , he felt as if his dark world got illuminated automatically , the air that crossed his face was warm , was fresh , the air of love when touched his soul , he felt himself flying merrily.

He smiled and laughed and now he knew what he wanted from his life . He love Naina , Naina loves him , its just perfect , everything seems alright now.

He was so excited to tell her about his feelings but before that he needs to share this with his lifelines.

He picked up his landline and immedietely called Munna .

Munna's mother picked the call after 4 to 5 rings and sounded all irritated

"Hello kaun bol raha hai ?"

"Hello aunty mai Sameer "

"Arey Sameer beta kaise ho , tum aate hi nahi Ahemdabad aur yeh kya aunty aunty laga rakha hai mausi hu mai teri "

"Ha ha mausi accha Munna ko phone dijiye na zaruri kaam hai"

"Ha ek minute pandit bhi yahi hai dono ko bhejti hu "

"Ae munna , jaldi aa idhar phone hai "

"Arey mummy jiska bhi hai bolo sham ko phone kare match khatam ke baad "

"Accha theek hai bol deti hoon Sameer ko "

"Kya Sameer ka phone ? Arey pandit chal jaldi kuch zaruri hi hoga "

Munna pandit immediately grabbed the reciever and started talking

"Sameer mere bhai kaisa hai ... aaj is waqt phone kiya? Teri warden kaise maan gayi hamesha to khaulti rehti hai " Munna greeted him with excitement

"Munna munna bat to sun meri , ye maine room ke landline se phone kiya hai ...." Sameer became impatient till now

"Arey par wo to kharab ho gaya tha na us din jab naina ne phone kiya tha tab " pandit questioned

"Ha wo us din phone fek diya tha gusse mein maine par ab theek kara liya hai pandit " he now turned a bit angry.

"Ab tum dono ke sawaal ho gae ho to kuch batau tumko?" he finally spoke.

"Ha ha bol na kya baat hai " they together replied

"Wo maine ..wo maine aaj naina ko maaf kar diya subah mili thi garden mein tab" he stammered but still informed.

Munna pandit looked at each other shocked but then smiled

"Waah waah garden mein mile? Kya kya hua bhai " munna asked

"Do phoolon ka takraana , ladki ka sharmana" pandit teased him.

Sameer blushed and replied aisa...aisa kuch nahi hua wo bas mai ..matlab mujhe

"Arey jaldi bol na " they impatiently questioned

"Main Naina se ..." he stopped midway

"Nafrat karta hai hum jante hai par ab kya kal to wapas aari hai wo " they annoyedly spoke making him sad

"Nafrat nahi karta yaaron ...pyaar karta hoon main Naina se , I love her , I love her alot " he accepted with a serene smile on his face making Mundit shocked.

They both stared at each other and then there was a moment of silence around the three.

"Hello munna? pandit ? kuch bolo kya hua? " Sameer asked nervously but then his eardrum literally torn apart on hearing the loud songs

"Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai , Aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai hoye oye , bhabhi ke sath hai re shaadi bhabhi ke saath hai "

The two munchkins literally started jumping while singing the song making Sameer blush.

"Aur usme filhaal waqt hai " Sameer shyly said .

After a while when their excitement level reduced a bit they asked
"To ab kya plan hai Sameer?"

"Pehle to mai uske cottage jauga aur apne sath Nainital ghumne ko kahuga , uski yeh wish thi ki mere sath ghume par mere gusse ne kaafi der kar di par ek akhiri din hai islie aaj hum sath rahege , fir mauka dekhke dil ki baat bhi keh duga , mujhe pata hai wo bhi ye sunna chahti hogi mujhse "

"Ha bhai sunna toh chahti hogi , bauhat pyaar karti hai wo tujhse sach mein , tu nahi janta ki kitna takleef di hai usne khud ko " munna replied

"takleef ? matlab? " These words saddened him but now he wanted to know about everything .

"Jis din se tu Ahemdabad chodke gaya hai , wo school mein ek katputli ki tarah ho gayi thi , na kisi se baat na dosti , Swati uski pakki saheli jisko munna bachpan se pasand karta tha , usne bhi Naina se dosti tod di , dobara kabhi baat nhi ki kyuki wo bhi baki ladkiyon ki tarah Sameer tujhe pasand karti thi , school mein naina akeli ho gayi aur ghar mein itne logo ke beech itni ghutan mei rehti thi , ye sab humein preeti ne bataya ki kis tarah Naina har raat balcony mei roti thi teri yaad mein aur teri ek photo ko kaise usne mitti mei kaid kar rakha tha aur apne ansu se seechti thi us tasveer ko " pandit said all this with teary eyes making sameer's heart fill up with grief.

"Kitna lucky hai yaar tu Sameer ki aisi ladki mili hai tujhe jo tujhse bina kisi shart ke pyaar karti hai "

Sameer's heart spoke with him again making him smile proudly.

"Arjun ki sacchai pata chalne ke baad usne usse rishta tod diya kabhi rakhi bhi nahi bandhi , aloo paratha jo tera favourite tha wo naina ne khana chod diya kyuki use tere dard ko mehsoos karna tha , apne hi ghar mei sabse door si ho gayi thi wo bas padhayi aur teri yaadein , kuch bacha hi na ho jaise uske liye " munna informed Sameer what all preeti had told them a day before Naina's Nainital trip when she had called then up to know about Sameer and his new life as preeti being Naina's Hanuman was worried for her sister.

Sameer was hurt to know all this , in these 6 days and even all these years , he had cursed naina for being the reason behind his sadness , he was sad that she was lucky to be with a family while he was the deprived one but now he knew that just like him , she was all alone but in a big house , she had been distant with everyone just to feel his pain.

How selfless her love is?

his heart questioned.

"Aur wo thappad, bapre maine to aaj tak aisi ladki nahi dekhi yaar " pandit spoke amusedly while Sameer was confused.

"Thappad ? Kaunsa thappad ? kisi ne naina ko thappad maare the ?" he asked clenching his fist because he couldnt tolerate anyone harming her .

"Kisi aur ne nahi Sameer , usne khud hi apne aap ko thappad maare the wo bhi ek din nahi har roz , har roz ek thappad khud ko tere saath ki zyakti ki saza dene ke liye " Munna spoke sadly .

"Preeti ne humein bataya tha ki kuch 1500 thappad maare hai pichle chaar saalon mein naina ne khud ko " pandit continued in a low voice.

"Kya?" ye...yeh ladki pagal hai kya munna pandit , koi aise kaise kar sakta hai....mai...maine ....mai kya kahu yaar " sameer stammered and finally let the tears fall drop by drop , shedding off the burden of guilt , trying to lighten his heavy heart .

Mundit smiled knowing how their friend must be feeling now . They were overwhelmed to know about his love for her and now they knew that all would be fine.Their friend would be back in his town and all the broken things would mend , the broken hearts , the broken bonds , the broken individuals.

"Zyada der mat kar bhai , jaa apne pyaar ke paas , wo tere liye aayi hai itne door ab teri baari faasle mitane ke liye ab tu kadam badha "

Munna motivated him with a smile while sameer just nodded his head and then grinned thinking they cant see him nodding his head right now.

"Mundi hilana bandh kar aur abhi ke abhi jaa bhabhi ke paas " pandit teased while Saneer was shocked that how well he guessed his action.

Saying a bye to his jigri yaars, Sameer immediately dressed up and touched hi guitar before leaving.

"Naina tumhari ye wish bhi zarur poori karuga " he looked at the guitar and literally rushed outside but collided with kabir .

"Arey arey bhai araam se haddiyan todega kya , waise itni hadbad mein kidhar chala tu ?" he asked confusedly.

"Apni manzil ke taraf mere bhai " sameer hugged kabir making him smile.

"Handsome dikhra hai..chal ab jaldi jaa , apne pyaar ke pass " kabir winked at his friend making Sameer blush.

Sameer hurridely crossed the gates and reached Naina's cottage but the problem was , he didnt knew where to find her.

"Naina ko kaha dhundu ? " itne saare kamre hai yahan , mujhse mile bina wo apne group ke saath chali gayi to sab khatam ho jaeyga ...mujhe use dhundna hi hoga " .

He waited outside near the garden for an hour and checked on every girl who was crossing the gate but couldnt find her.

Sad and disheartened he decided to leave and come back again after sometime but the moment he turned around he felt her presence around and turned again only to find her coming out of her room dressed in a pink suit and open hair . Her ears were adorned with a pair of oxidise jhumke while her open hair were flowing merrily in the air.

He kept on staring at his love , without even blinking his eyes even for once.

The feeling of staring at your love after actually knowing about your real feelings is very different from the ones felt before. This time he felt that right to stare at her , this time he knew she belongs to him , this time he was possessive for her and was even more inclined to her being in all senses.

Unknown to his constant gazes , Naina kept on chatting with her friend and was about to cross him when she realised his presence and haulted.

She stopped right in front of him and was shocked to see him here. He was looking so handsome in that plain yellow shirt and blue jeans and his hair like always flowing naturally and effortlessly.

For once she felt as if she was hallucinating , how can he be here but then when he smiled at her she knew , he was in real , it was all real.

Her friend went as someone called her while naina was still , motionless staring at him in surprise.

"Tum...tum yaha kya karre ho?" she asked nervously..

"Tumse milne aya hoon aur ha sath le jaane bhi " he grinned and answered smilingly.

"Kaha le jane aaye ho? offo Sameer ruko I mean chalo yaha se , she pulled him along behind the cottage where no one could see them.

Sameer stared at her hand that was rightfully holding his and smiled

"Ab has kya rahe ho ...Sameer tum mujhe kaha le jaane aaye ho?" she nervously asked.

"Nainital darshan..subah hi toh decide hua tha , tum bhul gayi Naina?" he casually replied

"Dekho Sameer maine ye bhi kaha tha ki hum kis rishte se jaeyge ..hai jawab tumhare paas bolo? " she was hoping to get an answer so she just asked him again.

This time sameer 's lip curved slightly and something shifted in his eyes. He moved forward towards her while she kept on moving back until her back touched the wall.

"Bata doon?" he asked huskily.

"Hmmm" naina said looking down.

"Meri taraf dekho pehle " he demanded while she was too shy to face him in that situation.

All the flashes from yesterday's kiss came in front of her eyes and she didnt have the courage to look at him in this moment.

He moved a finger over her cheeks and asked her again " meri taraf dekho" .

His intense stare , his husky voice everything was making her knees go week but still she managed to look at him with partially opened eyes.

"Naina , jo rishta mera tumhare sath hai wo kisi ke saath nahi ban paya , Naina tum mere liye ek anjaan se kab meri jaan..." and before he could continue they heard some voices.

Halfheartedly he left her and checked right left to see if anyone was there or not.

Naina on the other hand was just numb , did she really heard 'jaan'?

"He ...he was about to confess? really? He do love her , this means he love her?"

He turned to look at her shocked face , she was looking so cute he thought and decided to speak.

"Naina ...please chalo na mere sath , yaha kaafi log hai hum baat nahi kar paeyge...Mai tumhare sath ghumna chahta hoon , kayi salon se is sheher mein hoon par theek se dekh nahi paya ise aaj tak , aaj shayad tumhare saath enjoy kar saku"

This time Naina just nodded and asked him to wait near the park.

"I am waiting naina , jaldi ana " he said looking intensely at her and then left.

Naina went inside her room to take her bag and inform her roommate by lying her about a relative who is sick.

She was about to leave when Mamta maam stopped her

"Naina what is this? tum yaha humare sath aayi ho you cant leave now , roz koi bahana hai tumhare pass , today I cant allow you to meet your family member. "

The teacher almost scolded her for this ,making naina sad.

"Sameer mera wait kar raha hoga , ab yaha se kaise niklu mai?" she was almost in tears when she felt a hand over her shoulder.

"Naina its okay tu jaa , mai yaha sab sambhal lugi"

"Sakshi tu yaha ?" she asked nervously .

"Tension mat le naina , mai toh shuru se janti hoon ki tu yaha kyu aayi hai , teri roommate hoon to itna to samaj hi gayi thi aur ab jab tum dono ko piche sath dekha to yakeen bhi ho gaya . Bauhat pyar karte ho na ek dusre se?"

Naina hesitated before nodding her head as yes while sakshi smiled

"to bas ek plan hai tum dono ke liye "

"Tu faint hone ki acting karna baki sab sambhal lugi " she assurred.

"Thank you Sakshi meri help karne ke liye "

"Naina , head monitor hone ke bawajud bhi jab tune mujhe aur chirag ko sath dekha tha library mein to kuch nahi kaha aur humein bacha liya principal se , wo ek temporary relation tha fir bhi tune meri izzat bachake mera sath diya to yaha to saccha pyar hai , mai kaise piche hat sakti hoon "

Sakshi assured Naina and hugged her lightly.

As per their plan , the group started moving our when suddenly naina fainted , Sakshi called out for Mamta maam and they together took her to the room and made her lie down.

"Maam naina ko thoda fever hai , I think yaha ka weather use suit nahi kar raha hai , aplog jaiye , I will take care of her " Sakshi said while the teachers nodded and after supplying medicines and juice they all left for their sight seeing.

Sakshi checked out and saw that the group has already left ,

"Naina , rasta saaf hai jaa apne manzil ki taraf ." Sakshi spoke and Naina smiled wide
"Par tu yaha akele kya karegi" she worriedly asked

"Fikar mat kar mai meri ek friend se milne jaati hoon , tu timely aa jana take care " sakshi replied.

The two girls hugged each other and left for their respective destinations.

After 10 minutes Naina reached the park and saw Sameer standing their leaning against a bike.

"Sorry Sameer woh maam ne rok lia tha" she apologised and he just leaned forward

"Dosti mein no sorry no thank you"

she blushed as these were the words which she always wanted to hear from him in prem's style and today this wish was fulfilled.

Isnt is strange? The wishes , the dreams , the hopes she had within her slowly came to the surface and not only that , her wishes were fulfilled too. She didnt knew why God was being so kind on her today , but she just wished that whatever she is getting shouldnt just vanish away again .

"Toh?" she asked shyly.

"Toh kya?" he asked with a lopsided smile.

"Toh chale?" she innocently said making him grin.

"Toh baitho.." he pointed at the bike and she was startled "ispe?"

"Kyu dar lagta hai?" she asked again.

"Nahi toh wo bas ye..yun is tarah " she hesitated and he felt bad because he really wanted a bike ride with her.

"Its okay hum taxi le lete hai " he assured but she didnt fail to notice the sadness behind those words.

"Amm chalo...lets go..." she happily replied and he was too excited this time.

He cleaned the seat for her and then sat on his place and asked her to sit by gesturing through his eyes .

She looked down and placing a lone hair strand behind her ear and finally she sat while clutching his shoulder tightly .

These six days with each other were enough for both to grow closer emotionally and physically and now she didnt hesitate to touch him and he didnt hesitate to show his love for her .

The bike ride was beautiful as the two chatted about the lanes , the people , the crowd , the buildings .

Sameer told her few things about Nainital while Naina was happily listening to him.

The rear view miror of the bike slightly moved to the other side and now he was deprived of the beautiful view , of that beautiful girl sitting behind him.

He stopped the bike and adjusted the mirror so that he could see her face properly and she being the smarter one , simply blushed, understanding the reason behind his action.

"Yeh bike kiski hai?" she asked normally.

"Yeh kabir ke dost rahul ki hai usi ne kaha ki bike se ghumne jaeyge to zyada places cover kar paeyge " he replied and she nodded.

"Toh abhi hum kaha jaeyge?" she asked.

"Pehle kuch khane chale?" he pleaded as he was very hungry.

She laughed and replied "okay chalte hai"

They both stopped in a cafe and he asked her about her order

"Coffee and sandwich " she casually said and he smiled

"Two coffees , one veg sandwich and 2 aloo parathas"

The moment she heard aloo paratha , her eyes widened.

"Tumhe pasand hai na aloo paratha ?" he asked with a smile and she just nodded , feeling overwhelmed.

They chitchatted about the things and had their food .

"Mere liye tumne apne man pasand cheeze bhi chod di thi na?" he asked emotionally.

"Ha woh bas sochti thi ki tum kaise reh rahe hoge sabse door " she replied looking down.

"Toh tumne bhi khud ko sabse door kar liya ? Sach naina mai aaj tak tumpe jitna gussa kiya hai na , aisa lagta hai ki nahi karna chiye tha " he got emotional while speaking and she just squeezed his hand lightly.

Its okay sameer, we cannot mourn for every leaf that falls ..remember?"

He smiled as these were the exact words he had spoken this morning.

She made him eat the paratha with her own hands and he did the same.

These feeding the food moments could be counted as one of the most special memory of them in Nainital.

After having the food they decided to go for some shopping and so Sameer took her to the most famous shopping centre 'The pahari stores , treasures of Himalaya "

Naina was too excited to see the place , it was beautiful centre with a lot of stuffs including sweaters , cardigans, keyrings , handicrafts and many more.

They haulted near a handicraft shop where Naina was buying things for her family. Sameer slowly came near her and removed her oxidise jhumka from her one ear.

She almost jerked for a second and looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

Sameer smiled and slowly made her wear a pink jhumka and said
"Perfect , ekdum matching hai"

Naina blushed and Sameer smiled as he was elated to buy the first gift for her.

She looked at her image in the mirror and saw Sameet staring from behind , she replied
"Bauhat sunder hai "

"Sach bauhat sunder hai " he intently stared at her and she looked down shyly.

She couldnt understand what was happening with her , all this was new , this side of Sameer's character was new for her. She has not seen him like this in school nor in these six days , it felt different but really good. She was falling for him even more , with every moment she was spending with him.

Naina saw a wrist band and wished to buy it for Sameer. She slowly made him wear that and he smiled
"Wow bauhat accha hai ...thank ..."

And before Sameer could say further
She placed a finger over his lips and whispered "shshsh "

They both shared a deep eye lock and then continued staring at each other until , a kid pushed naina over him.

Sameer held her tightly to prevent her fall and she held him even more tightly.

Their heartbeats rushed rapidly while their eyes were reluctant to see anywhere else but each other.

"Naina.." he huskily said wanting to say those three magical words but the crowd , the noise disturbed their moment.

They moved away and had some chaat at a corner and for the first time she tried momos and really liked the dish.

"Wow its tasty " she complimented and he laughed at her kiddish gestures.

Some sauce got struck below her lips and that was distracting him alot. He moved his finger over it and in a second he was reminded of her soft lips , how well they tasted , how well they got moulded with his.

Naina blushed on seeing his actions and she too remembered the moments from their first kiss.

Ignoring the topic and that jittery feeling inside her belly , Naina asked him" ab hum kahan jaeyge?"

"Naina Devi " Sameer replied casually but she gazed at him angrily asking
"Kyu Devi ku keh rahe ho maine aisa kya kar diya...gussa toh tumhe ata hai zyada "

Sameer all confused looked at her and then facepalmed himself
"Naina...hum Naina Devi Mandir jaeyge ab samjhi?"

He clarified and she bitted her tongue in embarrasment.

"Oh I thought mujhe taana maar rahe ho" she giggled and he too joined along .

The two then visited Naina Devi Temple where Naina taught him how to enter the Temple after removing your shoes , how to push the Temple bell , how to fold hands in front of Goddess , how to take Aarti.

"Sorry yaar Naina , yahaan aane ki zyada practice nahi hai " he reasoned and she had already understood this by seeing his actions.

Sameer like a good obedient student happily followed her footsteps while she was admiring him.

"Bhagwanji please humein hamesha aise hi rakhna , mai Sameer ko apni
zindagi mei hamesha dekhna chahti hoon , jeevansaathi ke roop mein , kash ki ye sab ho paaye "

She prayed while he was adoring her .

"Kitni sunder hai yaar yeh , school mein kyu mai ye sab dekh na saka, kyu itne saalon mei nahi samaj paya ki pyar karta hoon mai isse "

She turned around and asked
"kya hua?"

he nodded his head in a no and asked chale?

They both then went to the lake side and enjoyed the view of the crystal clear water. Coincidently the name of the Lakes was Naina Lake.

"yaha paani kitna saaf hai na , Ahemdabad ki nadi ko to logo ne ganda kar diya hai " she informed him and he felt sad on hearing Ahemdabad.

"Kabhi kabhi zindagi bhi itni saaf hoti hai , jaise yeh paani hai par hum insan apni soch se aur harkaton se hi ise ganda kar dete hai , asan nahi hota hamesha saaf rehna par koshish karo to kuch mushkil nahi , kuch galatfehmi , kuch narazgi , kuch undekha , unsuna kar do aur dekho sab saaf hoga aur zindagi sunder lagegi haina Naina?"

Sameer asked innocently and she just nodded her head feeling captivated by his thoughts.

They sat on one of the benches and had corn and peanuts.

Naina wished to feed the ducks swimming on the lake so Sameer bought a packet for her.

"They together fed the ducks and meanwhile a photographer came to them

"Itni sunder jodi ki ek tasveer to banti hai sir haina?" the photographer asked and Sameer nodded.

Sameer and Naina posed for the photographs and he paid him for those lovely captures with lake and ducks in the background.

"Kitni sunder photos hai na Sameer " she excitedly said and he felt contentment within on seeing her so happy.

"Inhe tum rakh lo , tum zyada acche se sambhalti ho cheezein bhi , rishte bhi " he deeply looked at her and replied while she was numb thinking may be he wont come back with her.

They then visited the most eye catching ranges "Naina Peak"

"Kya baat hai Sameer , aaj har jagah mein mera hi naam hai " she teased as almost all places had her name while Sameer flirted

"Ab yeh hi naam to mere jeene ki wajah hai " he grinned while she felt a bit uncomfortable . She couldnt understand whether all this was real or just time pass from his side.

She sadly stared at the sky which seemed to be much closer now. This was the first time she was seeing the snow covered ranges , the white snow looked so beautiful in real and she just couldnt avert her gaze from it.

"Jante ho Sameer , mai hamesha se barf dekhna chahti thi , jab se Chandni movie dekhi hai na tab se man tha ki kabhi mai bhi aise pahado par aau to dance karu " she blurted and then bitted her tongue again for saying this.

On hearing her wish , Sameer immediately pulled her closer and started singing

"Rang bhare badal se tere naino ke kajal se maine is dil par likh diya tera naam" he sang and she said

"Nahi buddhu ye wala nahi " and then she started singing

"Tere mere hothon pe meethe meethe geet mitwa , aage aage chale hum piche piche preet mitwa "

They twirled and moved along and then sameer pulled her closer from behind and blew air in her ears and she just winced.

They were all alone in that part of the range and they had their privacy , much needed one.

Naina turned around and they stared at each other with those lovefilled eyes .

Sameer inched closer to her lips and naina closed her eyes. She expected his soft lips over hers but surprisingly he kissed her cheeks and huskily said
"ab tumhe kabhi dard nahi hoga yaha"

Naina understood that he knew about her slapping incident and feeling overwhelmed she hugged him tightly letting her tears flow out.

Sameer patted her back and let his tears come out as this was the moment which wont come back again.

It was their moment , their time , whatever was happening was happening for good and they knew that .

"I...Love you Sameer " she confessed again this time it was an emotional one.

But Sameer was numb , the words he wanted to say didnt came out at the very moment .

Naina felt dejected that may be this wasnt love from his side , may be this story will end today itself.

She moved away and turned around to wipe her tears while Sameer couldnt see her like this he turned towards the mountain range and loudly confessed

"I ...love.. you.... Naina ..."

The words echoed once twice while shocked , Naina turned around only to see him smiling at her .

She rushed to hug him and he picked her up in his arms and twirled her around.

"Tum..tum sach mein mujhse pyaar karte ho Sameer ?" she asked again as she couldnt believe her ears, her fate nothing but just him.

"Ha ..Naina I love you so much...tum nahi janti ki aaj is baat ka ehsaas hote hi mai kitna bechain tha tumhe batane ke liye , mujhe maaf kar do meri sab badtameezi , sab kadwi baton ke liye , tum mujhse jitna pyar karti ho na utna mai nahi kar sakta abhi par I promise mai tumhe itna pyar duga ki tum meri kadwi baton ko hamesha ke liye bhul jao"

"Shshs buddhu , mujhe tumse koi shikayat nahi bas pyaar hai " she kissed him on his forehead and hugged him again.

"He too kissed her lightly on her forehead "aaj se pehle itna sukoon kabhi nahi mila mujhe
Naina "

"Mujhe nahi pata tha meri zindagi ki har acchi cheez Naina naam se judi hai " he giggled and she chuckled along.

"Hum hamesha sath rahege na sameer ? " she asked keeping her head on his chest.

"Hamesha " he replied instantly.

"Kitne khush hoge tumhe sab Ahemdabad mein wapas dekhke " she expressed her happiness while he didnt reply.

Confused she looked at him and saw some sadness in his eyes.

"I am sorry Naina , mai.Ahemdabad nahi aauga kabhi , hum yahi settle ho jaeyge par mai waha nahi auga " his words were like a big basket of stones on her delicate heart.

"Ab to sab theek ho gaya hai na Sameer fir kyu ?" she asked with teary eyes and this time he hated himself for making her cry.

"Us sheher ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya tha Naina , ab jab mushkil se sab kuch wapas mila hai , mai ye sab khona nahi chahta dobara " he cried and she too let her tears run down.

"Par cheena to maine tha Sameer , Ahemdabad ki kya galti hai , waha nanaji hai munna pandit hai mai hoon hum sab to hai tumhare pass " she tried to explain him calmly but he had his points ready.

"Aur agar kal tumlog na raho toh ? Pehle papa, fir mummy, fir nani, fir school, nanu ,mundit ,tum , sab to wahi door huye hai mujhse , wo jagah mere liye theek nahi " he adamantly spoke making naina's hopes crushed into pieces.

"Agar tumne waha sab khoya tha to paaya bhi wahi tha na Sameer , yeh kyu sochre ho ki us sheher ne kya cheen liya , ye socho ki us sheher ne tumhe kya diya hai "

This time her words made sense to him but still his decision was final and as it was time for sunset , they decided to leave after watching the enchanting view.

Dhal gaya aaj fir suraj , rang bikher gaya asamaan mein ,
Roshni ne phir vida liya , andhero ne di phir dastak jahan mein ,
Nahi rehta waqt ek tarah se , badalte toh mausam bhi hai ,
Zindagi bhi kaha ek si , bas pal pal badalti dhoop chaon si hai...

With heavy hearts , Naina and Sameer left the place and surprisingly both didnt speak a word during the whole bike ride.

Naina kept on looking down , thinking how cruel time is , just for a few minutes she felt as if she was floating in heaven , every broken piece was back to its place and she got whatever she had lost but in the second moment she lost everything back again.

Sameer was seeing her sad face through the rear view mirror but this time he couldnt lose whatever he had just found , his heart , his happiness , his life which he had finally found was too precious for him , he cant lose everything again.

They stopped in front of the park and Naina saw his face for one last time and then started walking away.

She looked lifeless and dull , all her excitement , her happiness was ruined within a few minutes and now she was back to the square one. She came here empty handed and she will leave this place empty , without him.

She started moving when Sameer called her out
"Naina " .

She stopped in her tracks and turned only to see him standing there , looking lifeless like her but here he was helpless too.

The thoughts of his mind, the insecurities within him had caged his soul into a shell , a shell from where he wished to come out but also feared the world .

He rushed and hugged her tightly reviving the life inside the two.

"Please Naina naraz mat ho mujhse , ab nahi dekh pauga tumhe aise door , please samjho meri bat ko "

"Door to tum kar rahe ho Sameer , itne mushkil se to aayi thi tumhare pass , fir dur kar rahe ho tum bas zid ki wajah se "

"Zid nahi hai Naina dar hai , sab kuch kho dene ka dar "

"Aur yeh dar mujhe bhi to mehsoos ho raha hai na Sameer , mai waha tum yaha , milon ki dooriyan , kitni mushkilo ke bad to doori nazdeekiyaan bani , fir sab bikhar gaya toh ?"

"I promise , 1 saal ke bad hum shaadi kar lege please tab tak seh lo , phir hum sab yahi rahege "

"Sameer soch sach ho jaye aisa zaruri nahi hota na , khair mujhe ab chalna chiye maam ke ane ka waqt ho gaya hai , kal subah 8 baje ki train hai meri ...bye goodnight "

Naina started to leave but Sameer's hand was tightly clutching her wrist .

"Jaane do please " she was sobbing while saying this , it was a tough decision for her , she didnt wish to leave him but she was helpless .

"Thodi der please " he cried and requested and she turned again to hide herself in his chest .

They both hugged each other tightly in the middle of road and kept on crying , fearing the separation that was awaiting for them the next morning.

Unable to take this anymore , naina removed herself from his grip and ran towards her cottage and what saddened Sameer was the fact that she didnt even turn for once.

Sameer with a heavy heart left the place and was welcomed by an anxious kabir who wanted to know about their day together.

"Kaisa raha din bhai , maza aayi ? kabir asked all excited but seeing Sameer's face , he understood that something is wrong .

Sameer hugged him and told him everything about the day and also about his reluctance to go back .

"Sameer , wo jab tere liye yaha aa sakti hai to tu uski khushi ke liye itna nahi kar sakta ? Agar kismat ko sab kuch tujhse cheenna hota to tujhe ye sab abhi wapas nahi milta sameer , 4 saal ho chuke hai , ab nahi waqt bura sochne ka , your good future is waiting for you sameer please dont ruin your life." kabir explained him and sameer kept on pondering over his words.

Every hour , every minute without each other was like a punishment for them , they just wanted to see each other and let their heart be at peace.

Sameer and naina kept on staring at their gifts lovingly and craved for each other's presence even more.

Sameer was becomming restless with every passing second , he was blankly staring at the clock and finally he got up.

Unable to take the torture anymore , Sameer grabbed his guitar and moved out. It was quite cold outside and he wasnt even wearing any sweater , but he didnt care about the weather , all he wanted was naina with him right now.

"Ab bauhat ho gaya, mujhe abhi milna hai usse " saying this he walked towards her cottage and it was his goodfortune that the watchman was sleeping.

He slowly walked inside and bitted his nails in confusion
"Subah bhi nahi dekha ki Naina ka room kaunsa hai"

He cursed himself and became sad ,
"Itne saare kamro mein ab naina ko kaha dhundu ?"

Just then he saw a girl closing the window of her room , moving a bit closer , he realised it was Naina.

He immediately stood there and waved at her .

Naina thought may be she is hallucinating again so she ignored him and was about to close the window when he coughed slowly and she realised , it was him , her sameer in real.

Her eyes widened in shock and she grabbed a packet and tiptoed out very meticulously so that no one wakes up.

Sameer stood their , shivering in cold but was smiling like a fool on seeing her.

"Tum...tum pagal ho kya yaha kya kar rahe ho rat ke 1 baje?" she scolded him and he just pinched her cheeks lovingly.

"Gusse...gusse mein bhi tum...kitni cute lagti...ho ...aachoo " he sneezed and she got worried , angry all together.

"Offo chalo yaha se tum bhi na Sameer ...kya karu mai tumhara " she scolded him while pulling him along and he whispered
"Bas pyaar karo aur kuch nahi chiye"

Naina haulted and showed him her hand "Thappad lagau ek ? "

Sameer got scared on seeing her angry mode
"Wo mandir wali maata Naina Devi Tumhare ander to nahi aa gayi ?" he asked with a puppy face and she slightly smiled .

Afterall who could resist that cute puppy face of this boy?

She pulled him to an isolated place near the garden of that cottage but away from the room.

"Ab bolo tum yaha kyun aaye?"

"Tumse milne "

"Is waqt ?"

"Iske baad waqt hi kaha hai naina"

She became sad again and looked away "Jao tum , dukhi hi to karne aate ho "

He couldnt see her sad face and was about to say something when he again sneezed "Aaaachoòoo"

"Offo Sameer , ye lo ise pehen lo " she gave him a packet and he joked

"Yeh packet mere liye thoda bada nahi hai I mean tumhara purse la lo wo pehen leta hoon "

"Sameer mazak karna bandh karo aur isme jo hai wo pehen lo "

"Wow new sweater kab khareeda ye tumne ?" he asked while putting it on.

"Khareeda nahi hai , banaya hai tumhare liye "

The moment she said this , he stopped and looked at her

"Mere... liye? banaya?" he asked stammering because this wasnt really something he could have ever imagined someone to do for him.

She straightened the blue white sweater and spoke " chachiji ne kaha tha ki bunai seekh loon taki hone wale pati ke liye sweater bun pau aur isliye bas tab se hi tumhare liye bana rahi thi par pata nahi tha ki kis size mein banau kis rang mein banau islie bas thoda imagine karke bunna pada"

Sameer was staring at her with teary eyes , he couldnt take all this anymore and pulled her closer and closer .

"I love you " he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too " she immediately replied feeling the moment which may never come back.

Jee le har pal , kya pata jo aaj hai shayad na ho kal ...

They both sat on the bench of the garden and were silently observing the sky . Their hands were interlocked while their heads were touching each others.

"Naina?"

"haa?"

"Mujhse milne aati rehna please " he requested with a low voice and she didnt reply

"Janta hoon naraz ho mujhse par I promise tumhare alawa aur koi nahi hogi meri life mein "

"Mere life mein to ye promise ne kitne salon pehle apni jagah bana li thi "

"Tum sach mei mujhse us pehli nazar se pyar krti ho?"

"Ha sameer , usi pal mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya tha" she dreamily replied.

"Mai to ab tak nahi samaj paya ki mujhe kab hua " he answered in confusion.

"Koi bat nahi kuch sawal rehne chiye adhoore se" she assured him.

"Ye sweater bauhat garmahat de raha hai sacch bauhat accha hai , kaise banaya tumne aur jab laayi thi to diya kyu nahi " he complaint like a little baby.

" Maine socha tha kal subah dugi , par abhi hi dena pada " she reasoned in a low voice.

"Mujhe sweater pehenna pasand nahi hai ...aj tak mummy ne kabhi hath se buna sweater nahi diya bas paise de deti thi khareed lu khud hi "

"Ab mai hoon na , jab jab mauka milega sab kamiyan puri kar dugi " she pressed his hand lightly , silently promising him.

"Tum ho bas itna hi kaafi hai Naina " he replied almost instantly.

"Sameer wo dekho grahnakshatra "
she pointed at the sky full of stars.

"Nashka..nashkatra ...kya?"he stammered with the shudh hindi .

"Arey buddhu constellation , taramandal bhi kehte hai ise " she translated it for him like always.

"Ohh toh hindi mei bolo na naina" he replied in the same way and she laughed remembering the good old days.

"Tumhe nahi lagta har kisi ki kahani in taron ne pehle hi likhi hoti hai ?" she asked about his opinion on her strong beliefs.

"Ha lagta to hai ki kismat ki kahani to pre planned hoti hai " he too agreed with this theory .

"Aur har kahani ke kirdaar bhi unhi ke marzi se aate hai aur jaate hai " she continued

"Ha ye bhi sach hai " he agreed again

"Jaise tum aaye mere hero banke " she dreamily replied

"Hmmm" he gave a lopsided smile to tease her.

"kya hmm Sameer upar kya dekh rahe ho , acche se jawab do "she got irritated this time.

"Mai toh un taaro se ek sawal puch raha tha " he answered in a deep voice.

"aur woh kya ?" she asked wanting to know.

"Tum kis kahani ki pari ho naina?" he huskily questioned looking at her.

Naina blushed and inched closer and replied in his ears
"Apne hero ki kahani ki pari hoon"

This time Sameer blushed and looked at her smiling face that was glittering under the moonlight .

He inched closer and kissed her lips slowly under the sky full of stars , the stars shimmered and shined even more while their lips moved against each other slowly and passionately.

After the kiss, naina's eyes were still closed while Sameer slowly opened his eyes and saw her swollen lips and shining cheeks. Her eyes were moist at the ends and he knew that she was crying.

He slowly kissed her forehead and both the eyes and then dipped his lips into her neck while hugging her.

The moment his lips met the nape of her neck , her whole body got electrified and she moaned lightly.

He halfheartedly moved away and they both smiled at each other.

"Ek cheez bhul gaye tum " she broke the silence and he asked kya?

"Wo guitar?" she informed and he facepalmed himself.

"Tum chahti thi na mai ye bajau ?" he asked and she nodded happily.

"Par yaha?" she was scared what if anyone wakes up?

"Tension mat lo dheere dheere bajauga " he assured and started singing in a low voice that was only audible to her.

"Bolo na kyu ye chand sitaare takte hai yun mukhde ko tumhare
chuke badan ko hawa kyu mehki
rat bhi hai kyu behki behki
Mere rang mein rangne wali pari ho ya ho pariyon ki raani , ya ho meri prem kahani...."

She was lost in him , he was lost in her , together they found their paradise in each other ...

The night was getting darker and colder , it was time to leave , both the hearts wished to be with each other but the time wasnt right.

Halfheartedly they moved to their respective rooms not before hugging and kissing each other .

People normally dread the dark nights and awaits the bright mornings but Sameer and Naina were dreading the morning this time , the morning would surely take away a piece of their soul they knew but they were helpless , they were mere puppets of time .

The morning sun , didnt excite her this time , every morning in this city would light up every cell within her as she would gets a chance to meet him but this time , she had to leave him.

She looked lost , dull and pale. She had safely kept all his memories in her heart , that would be enough for her to survive until they meet again.

The teachers started arranging all the students in the buses as it was time to leave for the station. Naina looked here and there hoping to see him somewhere but he wasnt there.

Till the time she settled inside the bus , she was seeking opportunity to run and meet him but it wasnt possible today.

She sat on her seat and looked out , she was searching for him in every face that came across.

It was the same feeling , the feeling she had when she came here , even that day , she was hoping to see him soon , she searched for him in every face but couldnt find him and yet again the history was repeating itself.

The bus started moving and there she saw him riding his bike, riding parallel with the bus.

He smiled at her but she was successful in noticing his swollen eyes.

He drove till the railway station , while she stared at him , how handsome he looked in that blue shirt and black jeans , but how pale his face seemed this morning.

He parked the bike and moved inside the station . She made an excuse by saying she needs to use the washroom and ran to meet him near the water tap.

She hugged him tightly saying
"Sameer, kaise rahugi waha tumhare bina please chalo na saath , sab theek hoga I promise "

Her words broke him even more but he stayed calm
"Letters zarur likhna naina aur rat ko roz phone par baat karege "

"Baat mat palto Sameer , please chalo na " naina requested again but he had no words this time.

Just when he was about to say something , they heard the horn and they both knew , it was time to depart.

They moved away from each other and let their eyes talk silently for sometime.

Sakshi came to call Naina when the train arrived but she was still tightly holding Sameer's hand .

Slowly as Sakshi pulled her along , the hand started slipping away from his grip and then it was completely out from his hold. He looked around and could see her teary eyes , he kept on staring at her departing figure and finally she was out of his sight .

The tears flowed down his eyes and the vision became blurry

"Kabhi kabhi zindagi mein kuch aise pal bhi hote hai jab dil aur dimag numb ho jate hai , ankhon ke samne sab bikharta nazar ata hai par saverne ki himmat khatam ho jati hai , sach ek lamhe ki hi to doori hoti hai faaslo aur nazdeekiyon ke beech "

Naina sat on the window seat and was looking outside , her heart was heavy , she wanted some moments alone so that she could cry her heart out.

As the train started moving , she aimlessly looked outside , not knowing about her future , she felt as if her life is moving towards an unknown tunnel , which was dark , long and infinite.

"Aisa lagra tha jaise abhi abhi mili zindagi piche cchut rahi thi , train dheere dheere Nainital ke station se door jaa rahi thi aur meri manzil , meri zindagi bhi
~Naina Agrawal "

After sometime , Naina heard a voice

"Excuse me , this is my seat "

She without even looking at the owner of the voice , moved away and sat on the other side .

She kept on looking outside while her friend sakshi was trying to cheer her up but Naina was in no mood to talk.

Suddenly her bottle fell down and she bent to pick it up but instead a pair of hands handed it to her .

"Thank you " she said in a dull voice and again looked out .

"Madam...Dosti mein no sorry , no thank you " the person replied.

On hearing this Naina immediately looked up and saw a guy whose face was covered with a "Will you be my friend " cap just like prem of Maine pyaar kiya used to wear.

Naina kept on looking at him strangely somewhere trying to see the person behind , the air seemed different to her , just like it is when he is around.

Somewhere , her heart had recognised him but she wanted a confirmation.

"Excuse me?" she called the person and the next moment , the land beneath her feet just slipped and she felt herself floating in the air .

"Yes ?" he removed the cap from his face and looked at her with the most serene smile .

"Sa..meer " she mumbled as she couldnt believe her eyes.

Sakshi noticed these exchanges and decided to sit somewhere else . She closed the curtain behind and left the two alone. As it was morning time , not many people were there in the train so it wasnt much crowded.

Naina touched his cheeks lightly to check if he is really there and he just held her palm and kissed inside it.

She jumped happily and hugged him as tightly as possible.

"Thank you ...thank you Sameer , tum nahi jante ki mujhe kitne bure khyaal aare the , tumne meri ye wish bhi puri kar di Sameer , I love you so much " she hugged him and showered his face with kisses while he was enjoying the pampering.

"I love you too naina, tumhe door jata dekh meri to saaas atak gayi thi , kaise rehta tumhare bina , tum sahi keh rahi rhi , ab mere pas khone ke liye kuch nahi hai , maine jo bhi khoya tha use dobara paa liya ab sab theek hoga "

He replied near her ears and was still in her embrace , he kissed the delicate spot of her neck and she shifted more closer to him.

After a few minutes , they separated as they feared any teacher's presence.

"Tum aaye kaise , samaan kahan hai tumhara? Ye seat kaise mili tumhe?" she had so many questions and he was ready with all the answers.

"Okay okay meri jaan to shuru se suno , Jaise hi tumhara hath mere haath se cchuta aur tum meri nazro se door hui mujhe aisa laga jaise ab mere pass kuch bacha hi nahi , I was feeling so empty Naina , mai waha khade hoke sirf bheed mein tumhe dhund raha tha , tabhi kabir aya ek bade se bag aur train ticket ke sath "

Flashback-

"Kabir tu yaha? aur ye saman ye ticket ? tu kahi jaa raha hai kya?"

"Mai nahi tu jaa raha hai Sameer , Naina ke sath Ahemdabad "

"Nahi kabir mai..mai kaise "

"Bas kar yaar ab , dekh teri zindagi kuch hi der mei us patri par chalke bauhat door nikal jaeygi , rok le use isse pehle ki der ho jaaye "

"Ahemdabad dobara jake fir sab kuch barbaad ho jaeyga kabir , hamesha ki tarah tu to sab janta hai na "

"Is baar mauka deke dekh le bhai , kismat sath ho to sab galat bhi sahi ho jata hai "

"Kam se Kam Naina ke khatir ek baar ye karke dekh le , asan hai bas bag uthana hai aur ye ticket leni hai , naina ki seat ka pata maine Girdhar uncle jo mere fufaji hai unse puch liya tha , usi ke sath hai ye ticket "

As the horns of departure reached Sameer's ears , his heartbeats became erratic.

He closed his eyes and saw Naina's teary eyes , her last view before leaving.

He smiled and looked at kabir , he hugged him tightly saying ,
"Agar koi mujhse puchega na ki Nainital mein sabse keemti kya reh gaya to mai sirf tera naam luga
Kabir "

Kabir teared up and smacked hi shoulder "chal chal nautanki , jaldi auga tujhse milne ,tu yaha agli baar naina ko meri official bhabhi banake hi lana samjha? aur tera saman sara packed hai , teri diary aur wo sweater bhi , aur ek second ye le , he handed him the guitar that he had been carrying on his shoulder.

Sameer was overwhelmed to know how lucky he was because he had kabir in his life.

Sameer took hi luggage and boarded the train hurridely , before leaving Sameer threw the bike keys and said
"pahuchke phone zarur karuga , bye kabir , thank you and
love you buddy "

Kabir smiled and waved a bye at his friend and finally the train left for Ahemdabad.

*Flashback ends *

Naina was thanking kabir with all her heart , whatever kabir had given her in this trip was her life in short. She mentally noted to thank him personnally once they reach Ahemdabad .

The whole train journey , Sameer and Naina stayed together but not much closer because sakshi and one more girl from her group was in the same compartment.

Still the lovebirds enjoyed their moments by talking through their eyes . At night they were in the two top most seats and held hands and kept on watching each other in a close distance.

They both mumbled "I love you"
to each other and slept peacefully after years .

The next morning Ahemdabad arrived and Naina saw Munna pandit nanu and preeti waiting for them at the railway station.

"Lagta hai kabir ne inko bata diya hai pehle se " naina informed Sameer and he nodded" ab kya kare humara plan to flop ho gaya?"

"Abhi nahi hua , tum us taraf se utarna aur mai yaha se , tumhare taraf wave karugi tab aana " naina planned a surprise while sameer like a good joru ka ghulam obeyed her instructions.

Naina got down with her luggage and smiled at everyone. She bent down to take blessings from nanu and then hugged preeti very tightly . She side hugged munna pandit but they all seemed a bit disturbed, they kept on looking behind trying to search for Sameer but he wasnt there .

"Wo ..wo nahi aya nanaji " Naina looked down sadly but the truth was , she was trying to hide her smile.

Munna pandit and nanu lost all hopes and became sad , somewhere they knew it would happen but reality was more painful than the imagination.

Preeti too felt bad and tried to console naina but instead she winked at preeti .

Naina couldnt act anymore as the sad faces were making her feel guilty so she immediately waved at sameer who finally came and stood in front of his nanu.

Nanu when saw him , couldnt believe his eyes , he touched his grandson and then cupped his face
"Sameer..mera baccha tu aa gaya " he cried and they both hugged each other.

"Chaar saal baad tujhe gale laga raha hoon beta , mujhe maaf kar de please , I am sorry " nanu apologised while sameer was very emotional in the moment.

Naina patted Sameer's shoulder while preeti did that for nanu. They both moved apart and smiled at each other. Mundit hugged Sameer together and finally the trio had their Samundit hug in Ahemdabad after ages.

"Akhir humare yaar ko wapas la hi liya naina tune " pandit said but earned a smack on his head from Sameer.

"Oh sorry sorry , akhir humare yaar ko wapas la hi liya Naina bhabhi
aapne " pandit corrected himself immediately and asked

"Ab theek hai bhai ?" he asked and sameer said "Perfect " .

"Naina tere liye ek surprise hai " preeti asked naina to close her eyes and she did the same

"Ab ankhein khol" Naina when opened her eyes saw Swati standing in front of her .

"Kaisi hai Naina?" Swati asked and Naina hugged her long lost best friend very tightly

"Swati ki bacchi tujhse mai kabhi baat nahi karugi , aise koi karta hai kya , kyu dosti tod di tune mujhse , bachpan ki dosti aise kaise tod sakti hai tu " naina complaint while slapping her bff and swati laughed in between those tears.

"Maaf karo , insaaf karo " swati held her ears and said sorry while Naina hugged her again.

"Kamya ne mujhe bauhat bhadka diya tha yaar , mai hi tere khilaaf ho gayi , teri dosti ke layak hi nahi hu mai " swati spoke with guilt clearly evident in her voice.

"Chup kar pagal " naina slapped her on her forehead and preeti too joined the girls for a swapreena hug.

Finally ,it was time to leave for their respective home
"Abhi ke liye to tumhe jana hoga beta , par dekhna bauhat jaldi hum aeyge aur dulhaniyan le jaeyge " nanu assured naina while patting her head and she blushingly looked down.

Sameer and naina together bent and took Nanu's blessings and in return he hugged them together.

"Ab bhabhi se gussa hoke wapas Nainital mat chale jana bhai kabhi " mundit teased Sameer.

He replied,

"Maine Naina ko is bheed se dur bauhat mushkil se paya hai , ab toh kabhi khone nahi duga use "

"Naina ab dobara kabhi Sameer jiju par koi ilzam mat lagana " preeti ordered her sister making everyone laugh.

"Maine Sameer ko khokar paaya hai, aisi galti dobara nahi hogi " She lovingly looked at Sameer and he too looked deeply into her beautiful eyes.

Surrounded by the crowd around , the two were still living their own moments of love.

He held her hand tightly making her blush while their family hooted and whistled together.

"I am glad that once I had lost you , because today I have finally found you Sameer "

"I am glad that I have found you amidst this crowd Naina , I promise I wont lose you , never ever "

Sameer & Naina were ready to begin a new life with each other , they were ready to treasure their love forever , the love which she had once LOST , the love which he had finally FOUND.

"Kehte hai duniya ki bheed mein , har kisi ko koi khaas zarur milta hai , kabhi panipuri khate , kabhi chewing gum chabate , Kabhi chewing gum baalon par thukte to kabhi dupatta fadte . Kabhi kabhi to wo khaas kisi school ki canteen mein gaane gaate bhi mil jata hai ,kabhi aloo paratha churate to kabhi hadbad mein bhagte huye aur phir ek dusre se takrake . Us khaas ke milne ka koi waqt nahi hota , jab wo shaks zindagi mein ata hai toh har waqt khaas ho jaata hai , kabhi kabhi khona bhi padta hai use , shayad dobara puri tarah paane ke liye ..."

~~~~~~~~~~~ The End ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO HERE THE STORY FINAllY ENDS , HOPEFULLY YOU ALL LIKED THIS PART. KEEP VOTING AND COMMENT. SO THE REASON FOR THE DELAY WAS MY SUDDEN PERIODS , WELL IT WAS A SERIES OF BAD DAYS , PAIN , MOOD SWINGS ALL TOGETHER BUT STILL I HAVE MANAGED TO WRITE THIS PART OF 10,901 WORDS (HIGHEST FOR ANY OF MY STORY TILL DATE) .

I HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS SO I AM HOPING GOOD RESPONSES FROM MY SILENT READERS ALSO.

KEEP LOVING
KEEP SUPPORTING
LOTS OF LOVE
ASHI❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 957 12
Hello everyone. I'm back again with a short story of Samaina. This is a story about Sameer & Naina who meets at a cafe unexpectedly. When they haven'...
6.3K 625 20
What if that day Munna and Pandit would not have unintentionally taken out Naina's Admission letter for Banasthali University from the post box and N...
1.5K 101 2
This is a sequel to my first OS "Ek Suhana Safar" After confessing love for each other in an uber ride, how will Sameer & Naina hide their relations...
17.5K 1.6K 20
Trust issues Ks get misunderstood by mpt but Av and Vs always trust her. They are always with her in every situation