REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 9

4.2K 201 28
By Ellarybts

                                      "You know that I can't, show you me, give you me"

**************

                     Luna's POV

"I'm fine Jeremy! I promise nothing will happen to me " I yelled loudly, trying to push him in the opposite hallway and the guy was like glued to the floor, unmoving.

Just how strong can he be

"Luna, no... I'm not accepting this shit anymore. Do you realize the kind of scolding we got yesterday " I bit my lip

"I promise I'll call you for help. We can communicate naturally remember ?" I protested and he sighed in defeat.

I smiled victoriously as he shot me a glare.

"Ok, but call me first in your head if those whores try anything ok? " I nodded

"Ugh, I hate you"  He groaned as he strolled away.

"I love you too! " I yelled loudly causing the other students to glare at me .
I hurriedly walked away, not ready to get my ass beaten by those creatures.

I was walking to my locker when I was pushed aside by the number of students that were rushing to God knows where.

"Where are they going? " I furrowed my brows and walked to where they were gathered.

I forced my way between the pool of students and my mouth gaped at the scene.

As usual, Pia and her whores had stricken once more. They were bullying another girl and my heart sank at the sight. Her lips were brutally bruised. The girl had a dark straight hair and  wore spectacles. I wasn't surprise but she did look like a nerd. She had fat cheeks and was about my height. Her cheeks weren't all that fat and don't get me wrong, she wasn't obese  but cute in my eyes. Her books and bags were scattered in the middle and we made an attempt to stand up and grab her bag but the other blonde haired girl had stepped on her hand. She cried out in pain and I knew with that those booty heels on her fingers, her limbs were definitely broken. I wanted to help but I  couldn't fight them in my condition.

Pia came out from behind and smacked the girl in the face making anger boil in me. I clenched my fits so hard to suppress my anger.

What has she done to them

"You have nerves "

She smacked her face again and by now the girl's lips we badly busted.

Where the hell is the school's authority?

I could feel my eyes watering at the sight... Will no one help her

"You disgraceful bitch! How dare you bump into MY guy"

Excuse me? Her guy?

Pia yelled, emphasizing on her' my'. I was wondering which guy she was so enraged about someone bumping into. Bumping into someone is a normal thing. You just apologize and leave so why was she throwing this tantrum over it.

"I---I'm sorry, i--it wasn't intentional. I.... I was just... " Her voice shook and her sobs had turned to hiccups by now. What kind of stupid guy is she throwing this fit for?

"SHUT UP! "  The ebony haired girl yelled, moving to try girl with her tiny hips and flat butt that was covered with the pink silky mini skirt. I was really thinking that it would be an abomination if she bent down. Her undies would show

And just then ,she did bend and grab the girl by her hair, raising her head to face her

"You were trying to flirt with Jungkook right? " She snarled and the girl shook her head with her eyes closed and the tears fell down her face

"Admit it! " Pia sneered and kicked her in the ribs. The girl let out a blood curdling scream and by now my tears were flowing like a stream.

I flinched when she went to grab her hair harshly and the other girl removed her hand.

"Listen to me you pig face, Jungkook is mine... And if you dare cross his path or show your ugly and disgusting scent to him... "

She let out a bitter laughter

So this is all about him? That arrogant dickhead?

Aside from the anger that boiled in me, I get a chunk of hurt at how she claimed him as hers. It makes me wonder if they were in a relationship.

Why am I jealous?

The way she was claiming him as hers with so much nerve makes me want to snap her head off.

Jungkook is my mate and I never even said he was 'Mine'. It makes me think if he rejected me for her.

I jolted slightly when the bell rang for the various lessons to begin and every one of the student began  shuffling to their various classes. The three witches obviously didn't leave without doing something to the girl. My eyes widened when each one of them spat at her before walking pass her. It was now empty and I stood there frozen as I stared at the girl who was crying so loud and I knew she would pass out if she continued like that.

With slow steps I began gathering her things on the floor but she didn't notice at first due to how engulfed she was in her crying. She flinched when I stretched my hands to give her her things. Her eyes slowly trailed from my arm to my face and I could see her astonishment.

"G-go away please, you don't want to end up like me" I smiled at the thought  of her caring for me even in her condition.

"Its ok , here , take my hand and we'll go to the infirmary " She stared at me with her mouth agape for a while before she placed her hand in mine. I helped her up on her feet.

"D-don't you have a lesson to  attend? " I shook my head and pursed my lips

"It's ok, there's no harm I skipping a single rant? Is there? " She chuckled as we walked away.

At the Infirmary

"Thank you uhm.. "

"Luna, that's my name "

She smiled widely as she grabbed my hand whilst she laid on the bed .

"My name is Jenycel"

She smiled and I could feel myself light up. I was making a friend for the first time in my damn life. It felt exciting.

"Wow, that's such a pretty name " She blushed whilst trying to cover her face

Cute

"Hey, I'm not nice... Didn't you hear what they said? I'm ugly ok" She convinced and I frowned

"Who says you are ugly? Just because those Halloween clowns said you were, doesn't make you one"

She giggled

"You are cute ok and the spectacles fit you, trust me"

"Thank you Luna, but I can't compare my beauty to yours" I frowned once again

"I'm serious, you have such beautiful purple eyes, too long hair unlike mine.... And I love how wavy it is. But aside from that you are pretty inside,so I could say you are gorgeous inside out "

I smiled genuinely at her words

"Thank you , but you also are pretty inside.... Just like the song 'Pretty's on the inside'. So even if you think you are ugly outside, just take a closer look at your inside "

She pursed her lips and I could see her wiping her tears.

"I do know that song but trust me those are the nicest words someone has ever said to me" She chuckled .

"What did you do to those Vampirina cartoons? " She let out a loud laughter this time round and I joined her, realizing how I had just addressed Pia and her counterparts.

"You are funny " I shook my head

"But to answer that, you know those seven guys " I nodded when my mind shifted to the said guys.

"I happened to mistakenly bump into the youngest, he's Jungkook"

I furrowed my brows as I allowed my brain to digest the new information.

So Jungkook is the youngest? No wonder he acts without brain.

I snapped out of my thoughts when she nudged me. I forced a smile

"It wasn't intentional and I was so unlucky that those three were also there to witness it. Then... You know what was next "

I sighed

"Are they both in any relationship or.... "

I face palmed myself mentally for asking. How does it even concern me?

She smiled at me

"I'm not sure Luna, Jungkook has always been that unfriendly "

"You mean arrogant jerk to be exact " I added and she snorted at my words

"You don't seem to have a pretty history with him".

"Oh yeah, trust me, you won't wanna know " She shook her head in amusesment .

"He's not in your good books huh?"

I pretended to gag

"Ha!As if he were,I would've burned my study ".

Jen erupted into fits of laughter.

"But I don't know why Pia is that over protective over him. She seems to like him or something "

Yh, I have no doubt about that

"Hey, you don't seem happy with that " .My eyes widened at how suspicious she gazed at me and I immediately let out a fake laugh

"I'm totally fine my dear " She nodded

"But you should stay away from those people. Especially Pia and her crew. They can do  anything, they are heartless Luna and they won't hesitate to kill you right in public. They never leave any chance to bully anyone and no one stops them . I'm a victim so please stay out of their way ".

Her voice clearly imitated the kind of fear she had when it comes to them. I couldn't  understand why no one stops them

Yeah and I guess she's right  , I need to stay away from them because I'm already at the verge of dying and I don't need any facilitation

I smiled at her

*****

"Hey, can we sit here " I stared dumbfounded at the number of Vampires asking to keep me company on the table that I and Jenycel were completely fine sitting here by ourselves. My gaze landed on the girls beside me who was biting back her smile with her head down, pulling her hair to cover her face. I sighed as I watched their faces that were full of hope, I nodded reluctantly when Jen nudged me under the table and also because I didn't want to make them feel bad.

I mean the most popular boys were right in front of me asking for my company.

I can't just refuse them

Well even though their vampire stench was unnerving .

I forced a smile as each of the six guys brought pulled a chair to sit

I scanned the various faces and each of them had a genuine smile aside from a particular mint haired guy who looked like he wanted to sleep right there. He had that face which shows he was clearly dragged here against his will.

I shrugged and proceeded to dig into my food

"Uhm, Luna I will get going. I forgot that I had to submit my project to my biology teacher bye"

That girl didn't even leave a chance  for me to reply as she began rushing out of the cafeteria.

Leaving me to the awkwardness of the situation.

Ughhh

I spared the guys no glance and put my headset on listening to a song playing on it.

I was so not in the mood. But I didn't make it so loud that I wouldn't hear them if they spoke to me.

"You know it's a bad manner to fix on that thing when there are people around trying to socialise" The mint haired guy hissed and I paused for a while before removing the headset and forcing a smile as I turned to him.

"I'm sorry about that but please, you only asked if you could sit right? I don't remember any of you saying you wanted to talk" 

I retorted sharply, trying to maintain my smile and I could see the glare imitating his anger. From the corner of my eye, I heard the orange haired guy snort, covering his mouth with his hand. Well, when I scanned the various faces, I thought they would look hurt but they all were biting back a smile.

Strange, I wanted them to leave me alone

"Tsk, you are just as rude as Jungkook, now I won't blame your  bond on nature because it clearly did a great job by mating you two, pair made in heaven "

He remarked and I tried every possible to hide my blush by wearing a blank face.

I'm just like Jungkook?

I didn't know why I was flustered by that information. I just averted my gaze and it immediately fell on Pia and Jungkook.

That girl was clinging onto him like a koala.

I saw both of their gazes on me and I kept  staring into his eyes. I clenched my fist to suppress the feeling of wanting to rush to them and rip her slutty hands off of him

Why do I even care, why does it hurt me?

I saw Pia smirk at me as Jungkook proceeded to walk to their usual table. I was staring at them and I realized the others follow my gaze.

"Uhm, Luna... Hope you are good? " I flinched when Jin's voice interrupted but I couldn't get my eyes off the two. Pia was literally trying to climb onto him and I decide to distract myself from them. Not ready to watch a live porn.

Disgusting

"Uhm, yeah I'm ok. How about you guys ?" The guys exchanged surprised glances for some reason.

"We are ok. Hey, do  you even know our names ?" The orange haired guy spoke but all these while it seems as if I hadn't realized the presence of a certain devil. Kim Taehyung if I remembered right. He was eyeing me all seductively. I chose not to look at that imbecile .

It'll be a waste of my energy

"Yea yea, I only know a few " I said and they nodded

"Ok I'll start with myself. I'm Kim Namjoon also RM" The grey haired spoke and I furrowed my brows at the RM he said

"RM? Red Mark or what? " I asked seriously but it amused them so much that even the devil threw his head back and laughed so hard. I swallowed the lumps in my throat to suppress my admiration.

Why do I find him attractive

I mentally knocked myself and retreated my gaze from him.

Oh my hormones!

"No, I like that but it's actually Rap Monster " I nodded at his answer

"Ok and I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" The guy I lashed out on introduced and I felt bad for doing that to him

He's such a nice person

"I'm Kim Taehyung " He introduced with that his mischievous smirk . I gulped at how he intimidates me but compared to Jungkook, I don't know who intimidates me more

Arghh, did I just say intimidate? That's a divine confession!

"I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me J hope or Hobi. I'm your hope ! " The orange haired  introduced with a bright sunshine smile and I couldn't help but to smile back

Well, I'm already fond of that one

"I'm Kim Seokjin"

"But you can also call me Worldwide handsome, my looks are unchallenged" He dramatically pushed strands of his pink hair as he spoke and I heard the rest let out a groan as if they were sick of hearing it. I giggled at how the mint haired rolled his eyes and how Jin glared at them.

"All of you are doing this because you are obviously jealous of me " He added in an annoyed tone and this time I couldn't contain my laughter

"Hyung, you keep saying that, it's starting to get annoying " I laughed when he smacked Jimin on his head as the words left his mouth

Well they are fun than I thought

We all continue to laugh except for the one who looked as bored as an idle puppy

He acts like Nathaniel

That guy never smiles nor speaks

"I'm Yoongi but just call me Suga" I  narrowed my brows at him as he spoke blankly.

Seriously?

"Can I know if you had a bad day or something ?"

I let the word leave my mouth before my brain worked but they all laughed so hard except for the male who wore an annoyed glare as if he could rip me right there

Uh_ohhh~~

******

I shut my locker closed as I began to move up the stairs for my class. Yesterday was great at school and since I got to know them, we've been very close and with what happened after my remark.

You don't wanna know

But I came to know Yoongi he was really nice just that the guy had a pretty grumpy personality.

Throughout yesterday, I did my best not by to bump into those three witches and I succeeded

Luck was on my side but I don't know if it'll be the same today

I shrugged and turned the door knob.

It was noisy in the class and immediately I turned the knob, something came flying to me. The red liquid spilled from the bottle that hit me and onto my dress. I gasped and I dropped all my things on the floor

I scrunched at the smell of blood and glanced at the whole class in shock. They were all looking at me and they started laughing at the scene. I clenched my fists when the three girls began swaying their boney hips and waists as they walked to me. They stopped in front of me with the mischievous smirk

"Oh my, is that blood on you? " The girl with blonde hair who I learned to  be Sony spoke

"It's disgusting " Pia scrunched her nose in disgust. She picked the bottle from the floor

"How ugly " The blonde called Freeda scrunched her nose in contempt

The particular grin never leaving their face

"W-what are you----" Before I could finish, I felt something splashed on my face and I shut my eyes tightly. The class was a laughing mess and I couldn't hold my tears anymore

"You are just as rotten as this blood " She laughed and pushed me on the shoulder harshly. I stumbled backward and my back home the door. The metallic door knob caused a sting of pain  at my lower back and a whimper left my mouth.

"The next time, I see you around those boys with your muddy ugly face " She grabbed the collar of my top harshly

"I swear it wouldn't be blood on you but ---" She grinned

"I'll pour a freaking highly concentrated acid on your ugly face! "

She slammed me on the door and the whole class cooed , they shouted fans at her as if enjoying the scene.

By now my sobs were threatening to escape my throat and I turned back, pulled the door opened and began running nonstop.

I came face to face with the professor who looked at me with his mouth agape.

Without waiting for a word I bowed and rushed away from him.

I covered my mouth to suppress my cry with my heart beating so fast. The hallway was empty and I thanked my stars for that because it would have been a disaster. I was a crying mess, and I stopped a distance when I came face to face with three familiar nightmares. They were the last people I wanted to see right now but I guess fate wasn't on my side. The three guys had looked at me with a shocked expression and for a while my gaze was locked with my mate. His face changed to that of a blank expression and among the three, Jimin was the most worried of them. The guy came forward and grabbed my shoulders with both hand, turn in me to face him

"A-Are you ok?! Luna what happened to you?! " My gaze was still on Jungkook and I stepped back after sometime and I scanned Taehyung's face to see his usual playful smirk. The guy annoyed me to no limit, I had to hold in the urge to stick my middle finger at him and wipe off that smirk.

I snapped my eyes from his face and without a word to Jimin, I rushed pass the three of them.

It hurts so much, for some reason I was hurting more than the initial after seeing him. The expression he wore clearly showed his malice and how less he cared. It hurts me so much that he didn't ask what was wrong or if I'm ok.

Was that too much to ask for?
It was stupid of me to wish that.

*****

I immediately locked the washroom door and slid on the floor leaning against it. I took deep breaths and covered my face with my palm. I was tired of crying and it had turned to hiccups now.

I pulled out my phone and typed a message on it

-Hey, are you in class

I pressed on the send button and immediately Jen replied

-Uhm, yeah but why are you texting me now? Aren't you in class too.

I sighed and bit down on my lips

-Hey, did something happen? 

She texted once again when she realized my hesitation in replying.

-Uhm, it's nothing. I just missed you already<3

I lied hoping that she would fall for it because I didn't want to disturb her, I already ruined my brother's education that I didn't want to start with Jen or the boys with my bad luck. I know how annoyed the boys will be or Jeremy if I told him or worse didn't call him for help but I had to risk it. I knew there would be a huge disaster if I told them what just happened. My phone buzzed in my hand and I opened her message.

-You know I feel something's wrong. Pls tell me or else I won't be able to concentrate.

I facepalmed myself.

I didn't know how but for the little time I had known her, we became very close to my surprise and one thing about her was that she easily detected things, she was very sensitive about everything.

-It's nothing

-Luna where are you?

-Why

-I'm coming to you so tell me!

I knew I couldn't argue so I had to give up

-Fine, I'm in the washroom.

-Don't go anywhere .

I sighed and switched my phone screen off after reading the last message.

*****
"Oh my goodness Luna! What the hell happened to you? "

I move away from the door to lean on the sink as she came inside. Her mouth hanging opened as her eyes scanned me

"Are you ok? Is that your blood?! " She yelled as she held my arm, probably checking for any injury or bruise.

"Relax Jen, I'm fine " She frowned.

"It doesn't look like it because your eyes are clearly puffy meaning you've been crying".

"Yea, but relax. Really, it's not my blood . I just ---" I shrugged

"Got it spilled on me by ---"

"Pia? " She knitted her brows as she mentioned the said girl's name and I captured my lip in my mouth and nodded.

She sighed and hugged me

"It's ok but why would she do that? "

My eyes watered and all the emotions I thought are gone for a while came running to me . I let the tears slip done my cheeks and choked out as she rubbed circles on my back.

"I-it was because of yesterday... The boys, she saw me with them" My voice shook and she sighed

"I'm sorry "

I shook my head

"It's not your fault "

She broke the hug and wiped my face.

"I don't even know why she's so overprotective or maybe obsessed of those seven boys. I don't want to think she likes them all" She remarked

"But why did they even come to you " I bit down on my lips when I realized I hadn't today her anything yet .

I hadn't today her about Jungkook or my relationship with them. I couldn't bring myself to explain it .

"Uh---they --"

"I know, it's because you are so pretty they can't stay away " She pinched my cheeks and smiled brightly whilst I forced a smile. It was a relief she answered for me though.

"Let's get you cleaned "

~~~~~~~
                                                            Jungkook's POV

"Luna was fun to hang out with yesterday. I can't believe how cheekily she talked to Yoongi hyung " They all laughed and Yoongi hyung scowled at them.

I  had seen them sitting with her yesterday and even though I felt a little nostalgic, I continued to act as if I didn't care and Pia was using it to her advantage. I saw her staring at me, her gaze fell on Pia's arm that was interlocked with my arm. On normal days, I would push her away from me rudely but I allowed her to stick around me. Clinging onto me as if her life depended on it .

I didn't care about how she was exhibiting her talent as a slut publicly though. She was trying her every best to get me to have some intimacy with her but I played along since I knew she was doing it to annoy someone.

Her heartbeat had quickened and I knew how she felt about it which urged me to do it more

I love hurting her.

Anger boiled in me when I saw my hyungs   laughing with   her .I don't know why but a certain feeling of nostalgic clearly irked me closer but I ignored it. After sometime of not being able to handle it, I just pushed Pia off me and she was lucky  not  to have  fallen. Without sparing them any glance I left the cafeteria.

As usual, I hadn't gone to class early but this time I had companies. Jimin and Taehyung both decided to hang around with me which I didn't complain. We were making our way to class when we came into contact with a familiar figure. Her steps thumping loudly on the corridor floor. I sensed her scent but when my eyes landed on her, I wasn't sure if it was her.

She was in a complete mess, her blood stained face and dress. I immediately knew she had been bullied. She locked eye contact with me for a while before she walked pass us without answering Jimin when had ask what happened to her.

I, of course was unfazed but aside from her pain that I felt, my inner self wasn't hurt. I could feel all her emotions, she was hurting and I blocked her thoughts to prevent hearing them.

I don't care about her and I wish I could block her feelings and the urge to hold her close.

I began walking with the rest strolling behind me, one of my hand plotted in my pocket and the other holding onto my bag which hang on one  of my shoulders

"We should have gone after her" I rolled my eyes at Jimin's statement but didn't stop walking.

"What if she's hurt " I got myself being pulled to a stop.

I glared at him

"I don't really care Jimin, do I? " I snapped and Taehyung snorted.

"And besides, that wasn't her blood but I couldn't care less if she had been stabbed to death" I hissed and snapped my arm away from him and began walking away .

I could hear  his curses and insults that were being thrown at me and a pissed Taehyung who was trying to shut him up.

We entered the class and it was a mess. I was right when I said Pia had pulled her stunts once more. We walked passed a pissed Professor who was lashing out on the whole class, trying to find the culprit .

"Has anyone seen her today ?" Jin hyung asked

"Well, we did see her today but she wasn't in a good condition" Taehyung smirked and leaned back on the chair

They all raised their brows at him.

"It seems she was bullied by Pia" Jimin blurted out

"Did she dare pull her stunts again?" Namjoon hyung Hissed

"Yes, she spilled blood on her face  in class" Jimin explained sadly

"Where did you see her? " Yoongi hyung asked

"We saw her running and crying at the hallway on our way to class "

Their worry was evident on their faces.

"Well I don't know about what happened but I do know  she looked edible"

Immediately the words left Taehyung's mouth, my eyes shot up to him and he was grinning scornfully at me.

I could see their eye piercing gazes on me .

I glared at him and my vision became red.

I didn't know why I was like that but I didn't want Taehyung to ever dare touch her .

"Don't. You. Fucking try her" I snarled as I clutched onto my phone but the male hadn't react. He was still smirking mischieviously and I  struggled to suppress the urging feeling in me to choke him.

"Hey Kook, relax" Jin hyung kept a hand on my shoulder and I realized what I was doing

The cutleries on the table were hanging mid air, all directed at Taehyung. The moment I snapped out of it, they all fell on the table and I could hear them releasing their breaths .

Without a word I stood up to leave but when I read Taehyung's mind, I didn't like the message he was conveying

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her . An eye for an eye Jeon Jungkook.

I knew Kim Taehyung since  childhood. He plays with every girl he sets his eyes on.

I understood what he meant by 'an eye for an eye '

You said you don't care right? Then lets see how far your ego sends you.

He added with a grin and I clenched my fist , a low growl left my throat ..

I wasn't going to allow it and with just one glare, I snapped my gaze from his sneering face and stomped out the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~
Anyways, I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm not actually well and my mum has been angry with the fact that I spend so much time with my phone. She's using it to explain the theory of my condition since it's my eye.🤣🤣🤣

Btw, I can't wait for this online  concert ! I'm freaking excited!

Byeeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
406K 33.1K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
27.8K 1.4K 23
[BloodSuckers 2] "Our past selves kept bugging us to not let the same fate happen to her. We need you."
21K 726 28
"Oh whatever powerful being is out there, please matchmake me with Jimin." "How foolish.." ==== "Please... someone help me.. I don't.. want to die." ...