TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... More

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» II «
» III «
» IV «
» VI «
» VII «
» VIII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XIV «
» XV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» V «

344 23 7
By penscanwrite

[N/A: hello, everyone! Your lazy author here! I want to say I'm sorry for republishing this story. I know it's very inconvenient to do it since everyone seems to be waiting for the next update, and here I am, revising the whole story for the first time. I hope you understand. Don't worry. I'll try my best to finish this story before this year ends. Here's the second draft of chapter 5 so enjoy!]

WILL decided to spin the bottle first. The rules of the game is whoever the mouth and butt of the bottle pointed on will be; somebody will lock the paired individuals on the cabinet for seven minutes. Whoever fails to finish the seven minutes in heaven will drink one bottle of the beer present on the table.

"Okay, let's do it!" Will shouted in excitement and spun the bottle. The loud music started to stop as the bottle turns slowly. Sean couldn't help himself as he waited for the bottle to stop.

But his breathing almost ceases when the mouth of the bottle pointed at Kaycee while the butt of the bottle indicated towards Gabe de Guzman.

"Okay! So, our first couple will be our dear Kaycee and her childhood sweetheart, Gabe!" Everyone started to shout and teased both of them. Of all the group members, Sean is the only one who can't even look at them.
The pain started to grow inside him as Will pushed Gabe and Kaycee inside the cabinet in Kenneth's room.

He's damn jealous, okay? Kaycee and Gabe were friends since childhood, and people love to ship both of them. Since nobody knew that they're dating Kaycee, they would tease the both of them.

"Good luck, guys! Make sure to keep the cabinet nice and neat." Tati shouted, and everyone laughed. Sean closed his eyes as he calmed himself. Different ideas came popping out of his head, and he's starting to hate his mind. Kaycee wouldn't do anything to break their relationship. They already promised that they'd never cheat.

But would she?

"Well, I never knew that Kenny's closet would be this ungenerous with space?!" Kaycee said to Gabe as they settled inside the closet. She embraced her knees, and Gabe did the same.

"Yeah. Ungenerous as the owner." Gabe answered as they both laugh at his joke. As their laughter subsided, a deafening silence took over the place. Kaycee felt uncomfortable with their position, and she can't breathe inside. But instead of keeping quiet, she decided to break the ice between them.

"How are you, by the way? It's been so long since we saw each other tho." She asked.

"Well, been busy with school and Disney stuffs. But I could say that I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm doing great. Focusing on careers and studies too. Need to make a living." She answered, and they both chuckled. "Way back, we were all just carefree teenagers who love to dance and study. We won't mind ourselves as long as we're happy. But now, things had changed. We need to look descent on public, put up a wide smile even tho were tired, try to survive the world of social media and maybe, taste a bit of happiness."

"Yeah. I agree." And they both fell into a deep silence for the second time. Life is good tho. But it was hard to be human. It would be best if you struggled all day, lots of lies to make, and nobody cares what you feel. Once you're famous, you have to set aside your personal feelings and focus on what you think is right for the public's eye.

"Anyways, I kinda missed dancing with you, Kaycee. Thinking about the past, we made a good team back then." Gabe said, and she looked at him. She saw him smiling at her, so she smiled back.

"Since we're already in here and the 7 minutes is taking so long, I would like to tell you something that I should've told you before."

Kaycee's brows furrowed as she stared at Gabe. He looks so severe, and Kaycee started to feel uneasy. She began to get nervous as she waited for Gabe to say what he brought to say. Kaycee wanted to stop him but decided not to. She at least needs to know what he wanted to tell her a long time ago.

"I like you, Kaycee. Like really really like you." It feels like Kaycee's world stopped spinning as Gabe's words reverberate in her head. Does he like her?

"You can't... You're joking, right?" Kaycee answered, trying to calm down her nerves. Gabe liked her, and she didn't know. He can't possibly want her because they're friends and grew up together.

"I'm not joking here, Kaycee. I'm dead serious. Since the day we started dancing together, I have felt this unfamiliar feeling that only I could feel when I'm near you. I thought it's because we're friends, but as we grow and become mature, I realized that I do like you." Gabe faced her and grabbed both of her hands, and sincerely looked at her in the eyes.

"Gabe. Oh, my God. How could I -" she tried to pull her hands away from Gabe, but his grip is too firm for her level. And the place they're staying in is not helping at all.

"Do you like someone else? Is it Sean?" Sadness is painted all over Gabe's face. He looked hurt, and she's hurt. She considered Gabe as her childhood friend. Yes, she likes him too, but that was too long ago. She already moved on with her feeling for Gabe and found herself with Sean. She loves Sean, but she can't hurt Gabe.

"Gabe-" but before she could even answer, Gabe already pulled her nape and dragged her near him. Before Kaycee could react, it was already too late when she felt his lips onto hers as a blinding light made her push him away.

"Oh, my God!" Kenneth shouted as soon as the closet opened. And her eyes landed on the man who is standing away from them. His eyes were burning with anger as he smiled sarcastically at her. He stormed off of the room, and Kaycee immediately went out of the closet.

"I knew from the start that you'd look good as a couple!" Kaycee didn't mind about them as she continued to run towards Sean.

"Sean!" She called for his attention, but Sean acted as if he didn't hear her screaming.

He's goddamn hurt, and the scene keeps on playing in his head. A kiss they shared in a game called "Seven Minutes in Heaven" is enough to break him down to the ground.
He thought she loves him. Does she?

"Sean, please..." He felt an arm wrapped around his waist, making him stop from walking. His heart is beating, and he's mad. But soon as he felt her arms tighten its hug on him, he knew that he couldn't be furious at her. Sean needs to listen to her explanation and not think about something else. He trusts her, and he loves her.

"Kaycee-" when Sean heard Gabe's voice calling out for Kaycee, he stiffens as he grabs Kaycee's hand and let go of his hug.

"Sean-" he cut Kaycee off by looking at her straight in the eye and smiled.

"It seems like Gabe wants to talk to you." He let go of her hand and pats her head. "I'll just go catch some fresh air."

Sean storms out of Kenneth's house as he went to the swimming pool. He's jealous but can't seem to do anything. He wants to tell everyone that he and Kaycee were already dating, but he promised not to tell anyone until she turned 18. A promise he intends to keep.

"What is that all about, Lewser?" Sean looked at the person who sat beside him, and it was Tati holding a soda.

Sean decided not to answer her question. He can't tell Tati that he's jealous after seeing Gabe and Kaycee shared a kiss inside the closet. His friends won't understand until they reveal the truth, but as they kept their relationship a secret, it was hard for him to explain what happens back there.

"You're not dating, aren't you?" He looked at Tati, and anger was written all love her face. "Please tell me you're not."

They promised to hold on to each other no matter what happens. Sean and Kaycee vowed never to let go. They promised never to lie to each other, so he's going to hold onto that promise no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 225 16
6 friends who are dating each other discover the bumps and obstacles on the road of love Sequel to Catch Me If I Fall In Love Go read that one first ...
19.7K 680 23
It's been years of them being apart will they get back together?
14.1K 610 26
Sean Lew is a famous singer but people talk about him as the playboy who ends every night drunk or with a black eye. Kaycee Rice is an actress who...
33.2K 582 74
We're back up and running! This is a test run and possibly the new one shots book. Sean x Kaycee One Shots...let's try this again.