23 Again! (🔞j.jk ff)

By takemetotheskaii

Jungkook is really upset with his marriage. He wishes he could relive his days.. little did he know his wish... More

W A R N I N G
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R: 1
C H A P T E R: 2
C H A P T E R: 3
C H A P T E R: 4
C H A P T E R: 5
C H A P T E R: 6
C H A P T E R: 8
C H A P T E R: 9
C H A P T E R: 10
C H A P T E R: 11
C H A P T E R: 12
A/N
C H A P T E R: 13
C H A P T E R: 14

♨C H A P T E R:7

12.1K 378 164
By takemetotheskaii

Warning: this chapter includes mentions of masturbation
~~

A sigh leaves your mouth as soon as you pack your bag.
It was Saturday and as planned you, hoseok, Jungkook and Jisoo had to go to Jeju and chill.

You were pretty much sure what that "chill" meant.. they were definitely bringing booze and whatnot. Obviously you didn't have any problem unless you were being forced to consume the same.
You liked drinking better when you were particularly in the 'mood' and mayhaps this small trip is the one which might as well induce that mood.

Pulling out a chair, you sit calmly, trying not to get yourself too excited for it because whenever you're excited about something it always turns out to be bad.
You fiddle with your phone when suddenly it pings revealing how Hoseok's car was already waiting down your apartment.
A smile protrudes from your lips as you quickly dart outside to tag along with him.

The moment you walk out you see hoseok with Jisoo seated beside him on the passenger's seat. She looks at you, a smile breaking through her lips as she sees you walking in their direction..

You quickly unlock the door and get inside,
"hi!" You chirp

"Hey y/n!" Jisoo says, she's one of your classmates and you've gotten along with her pretty well over the past 2 years in college.. she isn't as bad as girls in your college claim her to be. She is free-spirited and the kind who really doesn't give a shit about the rumors which always spark behind her back.
In fact, you really admire her, she's been an A grade student much like you however the difference being that she's more of a transparent person than you. You've seen how it's so easy for her to make friends.. be it girls or guys, she's super flexible.. unlike you.
You chew on your lower lip as you see Jisoo switching the radio stations in Hoseok's car.. she's been friends with Hoseok and his band and they catch up pretty well for all you know..

"Hey you" Hoseok murmurs as he gears up the car and revvs the engine, starting the route to Jungkook's place on the GPS.

"I'm sorry if you had to wait" hoseok says, titling his head slightly to get a better view.

You were arranging your bag but stop and glance at him, "what? no!" you giggle, "I was rushing things instead.. I thought I'm the one whose gonna get all of us late"

Jisoo chews her bubble gum and offers one to you, "what all did you pack?" She eyes your bag

"Umm nothing much.. just some toiletries and my night clothes and chargers and-"

Jisoo hushes you up, "shh.. I thought you were gonna say Bacardi"

Hoseok snorts and a smirk leaves his lips as he turns the volume of the radio up, "I have 'em girls don't worry.. plus my boy kook is the biggest thug in town. He's probably packing the best country liquor in the world right now.."

~~

Jungkook groans in the shower, his boner erect, slightly touching the hem of his abdomen.
The thing was that this horny lad hasn't had sex in a while and was now craving for some.
Ever since he's been 23 again, he's had this so called 'guy problems' it was surely because his libido was at its peak!

He bites his lips as he starts jerking his dick off, some precum drips down on the floor.

A moan leaves his lips,
"fvck.." he cusses

Jungkook looses his balance a little and so he puts one of his palms over the tile for support while the other to help stroke himself better.
The veins on his cock become more protruding. It turns a red-ish hue as he keeps feeling himself.

High pitched moans leaves his lips as he continues, his phone kept neatly over the counter and some good porn playing on it for which he had just payed. Jungkook's wallet has always surprised him, he recalls how he had collected a lot of cash through his side jobs plus his father had credited him recently with some more.
Although, he really wanted to save them and spend it on something valuable but oh boy seems like hormones are getting in the way.

The woman squeezes her bun and pinches her nipple harshly while squirting her pussy. Her nipple was so erect, the natural pink colour now turning a little red-ish because of the constant pulling.

Jungkook gets aroused as she moans loudly and the camera zooms over her slit. She removes her finger from her pussy and spreads some of her liquid over her nipple, running it around in circles while she makes some risqué expressions. The woman licks her finger and again inserts her digits inside her hood and fingers herself, faster this time..

His breath hitches as he reaches his high.
Everything was going great until his phone starts ringing making him get daunted and he yelps..
"Aish-" he cusses as he quickly finishes off, his hands doing magic as he keeps stroking his cock hard and fast, more cum starts dripping and that was it.
He washes his hands before grabbing his towel in order to check up on his phone, it was a missed call from hoseok.

"Shit." He realizes how hoseok had texted him last night in order to remind him of the small trip to jeju this weekend.

Jungkook turns the shower off and starts drying himself with the towel while ringing hoseok again, putting it on speakers.

"Hello?" Says hoseok

"Hoseok!" Jungkook chirps while wearing his briefs, "hi! Where are you man?? I've been waiting outside my apartment since ages!!"

"Jungkook.. we have been waiting for you outside for the past 15 minutes"

Jungkook cusses under his breath as he's caught red handed and he hurriedly wears his shirt, "oh.. right. I uh I had to pee" he giggles awkwardly

He grabs his phone, putting it on his ear as he makes a beeline down the stairs. He frowns as hoseok keeps bickering and cussing him for being late.

"Sorry!" That's the first thing Jungkook says the moment you open the door for him.

"Seriously! You're so-" hoseok was about to cuss again when his eyes study Jungkook, "Jeon Jungkook where the fvck are the drinks man!"

Jungkook frowns, "the drinks?" He clearly remembered hoseok not telling him to bring anything or was hoseok expecting it because Jungkook's been the badass in his time.

Jungkook had some faint memory of this day. You all did go to Jeju before as well but things didn't turn up well because all of you were drunk as fuck and had a major hangover.
He doesn't have a very clear memory of this day..

"Oh rightttt the drinks!" Jungkook fakes it, "I uh.. kinda forgot..?" He giggles

Hoseok grits his teeth, "fvck you man" he revvs up the car again.

Jisoo looks at Hoseok and rubs his shoulder, "you already bought some right?"

Hoseok nods, "yeah but that's for today.. what about tomorrow"

Jungkook snorts, "Geez stop making a big deal. We can have fun without booze too!"

You eye jungkook. This so wasn't him all you know is that he's the 'wild party monger' but the way he's speaking and the way he's been acting up doesn't really match up with the kind of impression you have of him.

Maybe it's true.. you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"Let's not fight please!!" Jisoo chirps, "we are here for some fun!"

"True!" You hum in agreement, your peripheral vision still intact at jungkook, who currently was glaring at the scenary outside the window.

~~~~~~~~

Hoseok parks the car in the alley. It was evening by now and all of you were a little tired already even though all you guys did was nothing but eat, go to the loo and gossip around in the car!

"We're here!" Jisoo says, being the first one to step out of the car.

You look at Jungkook, he looked a bit off guard today.

Indeed he was, the poor man was missing everything. Especially his babygirls. He had clicked a picture of the portrait he had drawn and had saved it as both his home and lockscreen.
The pain of not being able to see them, touch them, hug them was just too much for him.

"Umm jungkook?" You murmur, shaking him a little as you grab your bag, "we've reached"

He nods, "hmm.. let's go" he says.

He gulps as his eyes meet yours, it had those sparkles in them which were lost in the journey of your marriage.

He quickly looks away, clearing his throat before getting out of the car.

~~

"Wow!" Jisoo murmurs like a child, "are we gonna stay here! In this hotel!?"

The hotel was pretty good, it was affordable actually and all of the payments were made by Hoseok.
By now it was clear that this dude's father was defo some rich business man.

"Yeah.. come on in the rooms are already booked" he murmurs, stepping in.

That's when it strikes to Jungkook.. it's Hoseok's uncles hotel. He had got all the room on discount.
He chuckle leaves his lips and more memories keep coming.

He remembers how you guys had a really good time together here.
His heart fills in with nostalgia now. A really good feeling evaporates through him.

"Room 369 and 399.." Hoseok murmurs, showing the receipt to the receptionist.

The three of you stand in circle while hoseok's doing all the formalities

"Who's staying with who!?" Jisoo inquires causing you to look at her in anguish.

"Yaah.." You bark

Hoseok snorts, "come on guys"

Hoseok looks at you and winks, "don't get worked up.. no one's sleeping tonight anyway"

~~~~~~~~~

Lmao what if it turns into an ugly orgy

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🌹😘😘🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.9K 48
Are you willing to give your life for him? Started: 180722 Note: Mature content Cover by @Tajihona
66.2K 1K 26
A married couple is unable to have a child of their own. Special circumstances hasten their plans on having a child. Having used up their savings on...
1.1K 95 6
"just ride it." In the world where speed matters the most, Jeon Jungkook, a charismatic and mysterious motorcycle racer who believes he has no weakne...
13K 718 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...