Sire and Sparkling (Starscrea...

By Midnight_433334

An escape pod had crash on Earth. What the pod contain was something that they thought they will never see ev... More

Chapter 1 Little One
Chapter 2 I love My Sire
Chapter 3 Sick
Chapter 4 Learning To Fly
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6 Goodbye
Chapter 7 Snow's Back
Chapter 8 WHAT?!
Chapter 9 Megatron
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Safe , Nightshadow
Chapter 12 New Friend
Chapter 13 Nightshadow
Chapter 14 Angry
Chapter 15 Kiss & Surgery
Chapter 16 Surprise
Chapter 17 Reunion
Chapter 18 Hard Decision
Chapter 20 Problem After Problem
Chapter 21 Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Movie Night
Chapter 23 I Dont Know
Chapter 24 My Sire Meeting With Smokescreen
Chapter 25 The Time Has Come
Chapter 26 Getting Ready
Chapter 27 Ceremony
Chapter 28 Bonding
Chapter 29 LEMON
Chapter 30 First Day - Two Week
Chapter 31 Chase & Autobots
Chapter 32 Autobots
Chapter 33 Talk & News
Chapter 33 Sparked
Chapter 34 Meeting The Human Kids
Chapter 35 My Life With The Autobots
Chapter 36 Starscream
Chapter 37 Recovering
Chapter 39 News
Chapter 40 Its Finally Time
Chapter 41 The Sparkling
Chapter 42 The Name
Chapter 43 Why?
Chapter 44 Decision
Chapter 45 The Fight
Chapter 46 The Reason
Chapter 47 Important
Chapter 48 Don't Go
Chapter 49 Regret
Chapter 50 The Past
Chapter 51 The Call
Chapter 52 Ending The War
Chapter 53 Snow's POV
Chapter 54 Megatron's POV
Chapter 55 Awake
Chapter 56 Looking
Chapter 57 Happy Ending
[2nd] Chapter 43 Date?
[2nd] Chapter 44 Forest
[2nd] Chapter 45 Thanks
[2nd] Chapter 46 Little DarkNight
[2nd] Chapter 47 Trouble
[2nd] Chapter 48 Cave
[2nd] Chapter 49 Trapped
[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You
[2nd] Chapter 51 Happy Ending
~ A/N ~ PLEASE READY ~ REALLY IMPORTANT ~
Special Chapter #1 Flying
Special Chapter #2 Kinapped + Rescued + Captured + Rescued
Special Chapter #3 Bumblebee's Team
Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight
Special Chapter #5 April Fools
Sepcial Chapter #6 Fourth Of July
Special Chapter #7 Date
Special Chapter #8 Again

Chapter 38 I Miss You

1.6K 56 12
By Midnight_433334

HEY GUYS

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME

I BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER SORIES IN MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT

IM SORRY

I HOPE YOU GUYS COULD FORGIVE ME

JUST KNOW THAT I WILL START WORKING ON THIS STORY UNTIL I FINISH IT

THAT I PROMISE

THANK YOU

P.S.

IM PUTTING TWO CHAPTERS TODAY ONLY BECAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME

Snow POV

“Sire?” I asked. I had small tears falling down my face.

“Uh… S-Snow?” He asked.

I immediately hugged him. He didn’t hug right away because he was still in pain but slowly wrapped his servos around my small body.

“Sire… I-I thought… I thought I was going to lose you” I said. 

“I will never leave you my sparkling” Sire said. I chuckled.

“I’m not a sparkling anymore, Sire” I said.

“I know, but for me, you will always be my sparkling” He said. 

Just then, I heard someone cough, and we quickly separated only to see Ratchet on the entrance of the med-bay.

“Oh, Ratchet. Hey” I said. 

I quickly wipe my tears away. I now had a large smile on my face.

“Hey, Snow” Ratchet said, walking over. He then walked to the monitors.

“You’re lucky to be alive, Starscream. Megatron did quite the number on you ” Ratchet said. I saw my Sire sighed.

“Yeah, I know. I still don’t know how I’m alive” Sire said. He then looked at me, and with a smile, he grabbed my servo with his. He then sighed before looking at the ceiling with his optics close. 

“I know this is weird coming from me, but thank you” Sire said. I immediately saw Ratchet looking at my Sire with wide optics. Well, I will also be shocked if I was him.

“W-What?” Ratchet asked. I saw my Sire growl with a small blush on his face.

“Grrr, I will not repeat myself again, medic” Sire said. I chuckled. I then saw Ratchet walk away, maybe to tell the others that my Sire finally woke up.

“I’m happy that you’re finally awake” I said. I saw my Sire look at me, and with a smile, he slowly sat up and gave me a soft kiss on the forehead.

“I’m happy that I’m finally awake as well. I miss you so much” He said. I chuckled.

Just then, the rest of the team entered the med-bay. I saw some of the bots gave my Sire a nasty look. I didn’t like the look they were giving him, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I then heard my Sire sighed before speaking.

“Thank you” Sire said. We immediately all looked at him. 

“What! Did Starscream just thank you, guys?!” Miko yelled. I looked down and saw Miko, Jack, and Raf. 

‘Damn, I didn’t see them enter. They are really small’ I thought. 

“I know you guys don’t trust me, and I don’t blame you, but I want you guys to know that I’m thankful and grateful for what you guys did for my daughter. I want to thank you for helping her. Also, no matter what you guys decide to do with me, I will accept it. I don’t expect you guys to be nice and allow me to stay here, but don’t worry because I will understand if you guys decide to kick me out” He explained. 

Just then, Optimus stepped forward. 

“Starscream. We all talked about and agreed that if you need a place to stay, then you could stay here. We might not trust you fully, but everyone does deserve a second chance to change, and I believe you have the ability to change” Optimus explained.

“Are you serious, Optimus?” I asked. He nodded. I covered my intake and let small tears out of my optics.

‘T-Thank you” I said. Optimus nodded. 

Just then, I looked at the others and saw most of them nod too. I smiled and gave them a grateful smile. I then looked at my Sire and saw him looking at Optimus with a shocked expression on his face. 

“Wait, are you sure? I mean, I did hurt you all so much” Sire said.

“We know, but someone made us realize that we should always give everyone a second chance and should never hate all the time because it’s bad” Smokescreen replied. I saw my Sire nodded before smiling. 

“Thank you… Thank you all” Sire said. The other nodded before leaving the med-bay to allow my Sire to rest because he still needed time to recover fully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 403 29
This Story is about a Autobot called SteelWing When she was younger her father and mother put her in a pod and shot her out Into space to protect her...
80.6K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
18.4K 307 15
When the Decepticon's Time-Space machine failed, a handful of Autobots and Decepticons were transported to an alternate universe where creatures they...
4.6K 247 30
The Story portrays the beginning of Cybertronian history and the Great War. Towards the middle of the War, Luna Prime was rescued by Optimus Prime fr...