Ethan Dolan smut

By lovinggrant

Just smut but it's all written at 3 am and has a lot of spelling mistakes More

When i get bored
His favorite hooker
Fortnite
Locker room
Brother's best friend.
My EX
Extra help
Photographer
No title idea. πŸ’€
First time
No flex zone 🚫
WOAH
Happy birthday
Birthday cake.
New years
Starting the year
Walked in
"Friends"
porn actors p 2
porn actors p.3
fantasize about me

porn actors

17.4K 73 13
By lovinggrant

not my ideal life style i thought i'd have when i was 13. a porn star. i'm one of the most famous porn actors. today is shoot day. a threesome. with one of my great friends and ethan dolan. ethan dolan and i aren't friends. we hate each other. he tried getting me fired once. i outsmarted him. he disgusts me but he is good at his job. he lasts the longest so most of the time i'm put in rolls with him.

"eating again y/n" said ethan as i ate my food lunch

"shrimpy again" i said

"shut up. i had you struggling last time"

"only because a vibrator that was ten times better  then you" i snapped back

"hey you two quit it" said the director. the director wants us to be best friends since sex addicts love seeing us have sex.

"i would drink that dr pepper, youre gaining weight" he kept going

"you want some" i said throwing it at him.

"you bitch!"

"that is enough. separate them." yelled the director. "fix him up." he pointed at ethan. "y/n sweetie the whole point of the porno is for two people to fuck in good conditions. so no slapping in the porno even if it's because of enjoyment"

i did slap ethan a lot in the last one. that's just because he was pissing me off before.
"if he could possible get a penis enlargement surgery maybe i'll respect his dick" i said

"y/n enough" said my agent. "so sorry" he said taking me away.

i calmed down before going on set. the scene was about a 2 college students and their professor having a threesome.

"god damnit" i heard the director say. "ethan, y/n read this and learn. improvise if you must but get it done before tomorrow" they called it off. i looked at ethan.

it was a whole new script. claire couldn't make it. ethan looked at me.
"practice together while the time you have" said my agent

"i was going to say the same thing" said ethan's agent. They gave each other that flirty look and jesus literally just fuck each other already. 

we looked at each other and walked to somewhere quiet and read out our lines.

"now that i can help you with that" i said

"do the scene" said my agent.

i had to touch him and give him a massage.
"yeah y/n give me a massage" he said

i clenched my jaw and got up. i started to massage him.
"act like your attracted to him" said his agent. i rolled my eyes and started to touch his chest. ethan read from the script as i did this.

"keep going. up until you both are naked" i stopped

"don't hesitate baby" whispered ethan.

"fuck you" i whispered
_______
"alright did you learn your lines" said the director

"yes they even practiced together" did my agent

"excellent. let's get this going. positions" he said. i sat next to ethan as pile of books surrounded the table. there was a camera at every angle. we started to act it out. i rubbed my foot against his leg in attempt to get him hard. it's really difficult to get him hard for some reason. sometimes. he has go jerk off before shooting.

i started to massage him. i flipped my hair and went to his ear.
"let me show you something" i whispered then moved my hands down to his dick. he acted as if affected him. they cut. they asked if he was hard. he nodded. i was actually surprised that happened.

"i've been a really bad girl" i said palming him. he moved his head to look at me. i went with it as we stared at each other. he kissed me. i was stunned. that wasn't apart of the script. i pulled away.

"what are you doing!" yelled the director

"that wasn't in the script." i said

"so what! it's hot. keep going" he said. ethan smirked. ethan kissed me again. i kissed back. he started to touch my boobs. he stands up towering over me. we end up kissing for a while to the point where the director tells us to go on the next act. ethan shoved the book out the way and laid my down on it. he went down and started to lick my vagina. i moaned softly as he went slow at first. he then went faster making me moan.

"don't make her cum yet" said the director as he was really trying to get me to cum. is he trying to make me look like i can't handle it. i played with my boobs, squeezing them as i looked at him. we moved to the next one where i suck him off. not my favorite but it's pretty easy. ethan makes you face fuck him without warning. other guys are nice about it.

he bend me over the table and started to thrust into me with his dick. i moaned for the camera. i was stuck in this position for an hour waiting for him to try to cum while i almost organismed three times. i sucked his dick until he came in my mouth. the next position was me laying on the table with one leg up. ethan looked at me directly in the eye.

"c'mon baby faster" i said

he moved fast making me moan. and not faking it. he actually made me moan hard. holy fuck.

"not yet ethan" said the director. he didn't listen and kept going.

"ahhh, oh my goddddd" i yelled. i could see ethan smile.

"enou-"

"shut up. she's about to organism" i could hear my agent say. he knows me so well.

he put his hand around my neck.
"oh fuck yeah. just like that" i moaned. i reached for the end of the table and held it as i didn't even know how to act. i kicked him twice slightly , a sign in porn world to slow down. he smirked and slowed down. ethan leaned down and sucked on my tit. i looked at the ceiling and messaged his head.

ethan went on his knees and sat up slightly. he pulled me in closer and started to eat me out. i faked moaned for this part. he isn't the best at this in my opinion. 

he stood up and sat on the chair. i sat on his dick and moved my ass. he guided me but he ended up making me slam into him each time. this was the part i had to cum. i wasn't feeling it to be honest.

"do the table again" said the director. we got in position and did it again. ethan started slow then went fast.

"my goddd" i said staring at the ceiling. i looked at him and he licked his fingers and started to finger me now i hate to admit this but he is best person who has finger fucked me. he is such a prick at everything else but this jesus christ. Both of our bodies were sweaty and he doesn't even look tired while im struggling like a little bitch.  

"oh fuck yes, like that just like that daddy" i moaned out, he started moaning quietly and kept the same speed and thrusts. He then hit a my G-spot multiple times and made me scream as i came. my legs were shaking like crazy and the camera man did a close up on my vagina. i was catching my breath as ethan stared me down. 

"cut" said the director and the room was dead quiet. They brought us robes and we all huddled up so that the director to give us all feedback. 

"that was excellent. lets get this edited and cleaned up, Thats a wrap" he said loudly then everyone started to move and it got loud again. 

"what were you saying about being bad at sex" he whispered in my ear. 

"it's called acting" i said 

"oh yeah? you were supposed to call me teach, not daddy" he said slapping my ass and walking away. my face for the first time in YEARS went bright red and i had no words. i walked in my dressing room and was in utter shock. i showered and got ready to leave still not being able to process that i called this fool daddy. I only call people that i am actually having sex with daddy. I was on my way out and i saw ethan and i avoided him and thought i wouldn't see him until another 2 weeks but no when i was walking to my car he comes up to me and says

"i am going to make you scream 10x harder than you did in there then when i take you home" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...