Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

22

2.8K 91 10
By itsakhia

tzuyu

it's already 2020. i can't believe we have gone this far already.

we're already famous over seas, we have already won many trophies especially the grandest one. we also hold the title of being the girl group who has a lot of daesangs.

we also hold the title of having the most album sales. we hold so many title, like being the first korean girl group to win SOTY in 3 consecutive years in MAMA.

and they said we also hold the tile of being the nation's girl group.

"tzuyu-ah." the door of my room opened. "the unnies are already having lunch well, they're almost finish actually, let's go before we practice for the last time before the concert."

i grabbed my wallet, my phone and the hotel card before following mina unnie.

right! mina unnie is getting okay now! she'll join us in the concert later and until the last one which is in korea! and of course we're excited because we'll be complete again and we're here at japan, finishing our world tour.

"finally! you're here!" nayeon unnie said. "we already ordered your lunch don't worry." jihyo said.

"aish!" we all looked at jeongyeon unnie who's finishing her dessert while chatting someone in her phone. "what's the matter again?"

"jimin just sent a funny face of me in the group chat!" sana unnie quickly opened her phone and checked our groupchat. oh, the others did the same too except me and mina unnie.

nayeon unnie started to laugh while hitting the table, making jihyo unnie hold her her hand because she thought she'll make a scene on the peaceful place.

"omo haha!"

"this freak, how dare you ask us where's mina after you send a picture of me?" jeongyeon unnie angrily said.

"your boyfriends are finding you, go check your phone." momo unnie said. "after we finish eating, please tell them."  mina unnie said.

"do you guys want to order some dessert?"

"i would like a chocolate cake unnie." i said. "mine's a cheesecake."

"alright." then jihyo unnie called a waiter. the unnies continued to chat with them while eating their dessert.

after eating the last piece on my lunch, i wiped my mouth and opened my phone.

girl crush
you freak! i won't let mina chat you!

mochi
she'll still chat me even if you don't agree.

girl crush
WHY YOU!!!

JUST WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!"

😴😴
geez, even if you guys are in japan, i can still hear jeongyeon's voice.

girl crush
BECAUSE THAT'S JIMIN'S FAULT!!

minari
jimin-ah, i think jeong unnie will kill you, her expressions says it all.

mochi
my baby! finally you're here!!

"here are your desserts."

"thanks unnie." she said.

bunnykook
@yodatzu WHERE ARE YOU JAGI?! ARE YOU STILL EATING?!

nabongs 🐰
no she's not, she's having a conversation with a guy.

then they looked at nayeon. "just go with it."

"but unnie.."

"just this time tzu, i need to get my revenge because he sent a funny picture of mine."

"aish okay." i said.

bunnykook
WHAT?! YAH!! @yodatzu WHO ARE YOU TALKING TOO?!

momo.exe
oh right!! and the guy is handsome too!

god jihyo
and they are taking a picture together now.

bunnykook
YAH CHOU TZUYU!! DON'T MAKE ME FOLLOW YOU THERE!!

and the unnies laughed after they saw his message.

minari
tzuyu is peacefully eating her dessert beside me.

"YAH MINARIII..." nayeon unnie pouted. "you know jungkook unnie."

"oh right! i remember! last last last week when tzuyu fell asleep when they are on call, jungkook went here."

she shake her head and started to type.

yodatzu
@bunnykook i'm eating
beside mina unnie don't
worry :>

and i pressed the sent button. few seconds later, his name appeared in the screen.

"hi jagi." i waved.

"let me see if mina is really beside you." i giggled. "mina unnie say hi." i said.

she smiled and waved. "MINA!!"

"AISH JIMIN HYUNG!!"

"HOW ARE YOU MY BLACK SWAN?! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH--OUCH JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

"jungkook smacked jimin." mina unnie told me. jeongyeon unnie then laughed. "karma."

"yah mina-yah, call this short hyung of mine!"

"okay." mina unnie opened her phone and started to call jimin oppa. then mina unnie handed my phone back.

"nayeon unnie wants to have her revenge on you."

"aish! it's just a normal picture--"

"DID YOU JUST---" jihyo unnie covered her mouth. "yah! it's not a normal picture!"

"okay fine, yoongi hyung even saved it."

then nayeon unnie started to type on her phone. seconds later, the unnies started to laugh again. "i'll check the group chat." i said.

nabongs 🐰
YAH MIN YOONGI!! YOU SAVED THE PHOTO THAT JEON JUNGKOOK SENT?! YOU OLD MAN! WAKE UP!!

everyone's sunshine
yOu OlD mAn

worldwide handsome
i'll go wake him up.

nabongs 🐰
YAH @😴😴 STOP SLEEPING!!!
WE NEED TO TALK!!!

then i heard a laugh. "what's that?" i asked him. "go check what jin hyung just sent."

"yah min yoongi! wake up! nayeon chatted you!"

"tell her i'm sleeping--"

"you freak! she's breaking up with you!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

she laughed along with her unnies. "he just cursed."

"of course, he can be triggered easily if it's nayeon. it's a good thing that her stalker went home or else."

and yeah, nayeon unnie has a stalker. i remembered that when we're on our way home to korea or back to japan, i forgot, he followed us on the plane.

"read their chats again my dear jagiya."

"arasseo, jagi."

nabongs 🐰
ONCE WE GO BACK HOME I'LL SUE YOU!!!

😴😴
WHAT THE FUCK JIN!! YOU RECORDED IT?!

worldwide handsome
manners, min yoongi! i'm older than you!!

nabongs 🐰
WHY DID YOU SAVED IT?! I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU!!

😴😴
YOU'LL TASTE YOUR KARMA SOON JIN HYUNG!!

@nabongs 🐰 answer my call.

nabongs 🐰
you wish!

"let's go and start practicing, or else i'll really go home." nayeon unnie said.

"yoongi hyung! nayeon noona's mad at you!" i heard him shouted. "yah jagi!"

"yes jagiya?"

"stop, nayeon unnie will answer his calls soon."

"tzuyu, kaja." momo unnie said. "well, i gotta go jagi, this is our last practice and after this, we'll fix ourselves."

"alright jagi, i know you'll do your best! i'll try to get a link where i can watch your concert."

"thanks jagi. i really need to go now. saranghae."

"nado saranghae, fighting." i waved at him before ending the call.

and then we went out of the hotel, we saw some of our fans outside. they started to shout our names.

"twice fighting!!"

"SARANGHAE!!!"

"MINA FIGHTING!!"

we waved at them before we get in to our van. "i can't wait to perform with mina unnie again!" chaeyoung said.

"aish jinja, chae! come here! leave the others! they have their boyfriends now!"

"um except dahyun and momo."

"oh you two are still not confessing your love to hoseok and taehyung?" momo and dahyun unnie blushed.

"YAH JINJA!!!" jeongyeon unnie laughed again. "guess i have some tea to spill later--"

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON DON'T YOU DARE!!!" momo unnie said. jeongyeon unnie just laughed at her.

"anyways, tzuyu it's almost february, you have plans on 14 and for your 3rd anniversarry with kook?"

"unnie i didn't give you any permission to call my jagi 'kook'. i don't even call your love 'joonie'." i said. "ooohh our tzuyu's possessive!"

"okay fine."

"i still don't have unnie. maybe i'll go home to korea."

"if you're gonna go home tell me. we'll use our private plane." i nodded at jihyo unnie.

"JEONGYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" momo and dahyun unnie shouted.

"what happened?"

"well she just spilled the tea in our group chat." nayeon unnie said.

well, this is going to be a really noisy day for us again.

---------

it's tzuyu's pov finally!! hope you guys enjoy! and soon! i'll finally reveal about what happened in the very first chapter! can't wait for that! lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
593K 13.6K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...
123K 3.8K 75
Jungook and tzuyu belongs to the same group in school as well as home.having close relationship among their parents made all of them very closely att...
9.8K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...