✔ Cursed (Book One)

By OneLovee_OneDream

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not... More

Cursed
Prologue
Dreams
Book
Sparks
Crimson Ball
Invitation
Faint
Chills
Lightning Love and other things
Step Down
Witness The Unseen
Angel Of Mine
(12) Hope
Warmth in the coldest days
Territorial
Racing Pulse
Untwisted Emotions
(19) Attack
To be friends or not to be
Control your anger
Let me hold you'
Mother daughter time
Date
Sticky situation
Bickering
Red Head
Here I am
I will always be there
And She's Feisty
It was you
You are the answer

What Now?

25K 454 21
By OneLovee_OneDream

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream

All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Blood.

All I wanted was blood and to be more specific Candles blood. She had angered me, she had pushed me well off the edge.

I hurled myself onto her slamming her onto the floor. I felt her body struggle underneath me trying to escape but I wasn’t having none of it, I slammed her hard once again on the floor her head banging down hard making the wooden floor splinter.

Candle looked into my face horror written all over her face. She had no idea she was going to cross a line. She thought she wouldn’t go unpunished because she was my sister. I hissed in her face showing her my fangs and all the anger I had towards her. 

I was being pulled away immediately. It took all of my brother’s strength to pull me off Candle and it was verily restraining me. I stopped struggling against them as I glared at Candle, “Get out of my sight NOW!” I yelled my voice bouncing off the walls.

Candle flinched at the harshness of my voice. I had never really yelled at her, none of us ever really yelled at her or talked to her in a harsh manner. She was our baby sister, the one that we always had to protect like brothers were suppose to protect their young siblings, but she had angered me.

She had brought up something she shouldn’t had brought up. As much as I loved my sister and over protective of her, it seemed that I was even more protective of Catalina.

“I’m sorry Trevor I didn’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean t-to upset you.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at me with a pleading face, trying to ask for my forgiveness. I stood there staring at her without saying anything. I felt my anger reside. “You are forgiven but never and I am serious when I saw this Candle, never mention Adrian touching Catalina EVER again.” My voice was filled with anger towards Adrian.

Candle nodded as she ran towards me, She wrapped her arm’s around my neck. I stood stiffly not hugging her back. I looked at John, who eyed me warily ready to grab me if I tried to attack Candle once again. I finally let out a sigh as I wrapped my arms around her.

“I love you sister but you angered me and we all know you of all people are not capable of doing that much…” I felt her nod, “I didn’t mean to attack you and I am sorry for that.”

I heard her sniffle as she nodded once again, “it’s okay.” Her voice was low. She knew she had done wrong.

Once I pulled her away I wiped a tear that was rolling down her cheek. “I have to tell you all something and I don’t know how you are going to take it. I’m still processing it as well.”

I looked at each of their faces, seeing how they were watching me carefully awaiting my announcement. I didn’t know how they would react to me saying that Catalina knew what we were. No one ever knew what we were, if they did well, they never lasted long to live and tell…

“Catalina knows about us.”

John was the first to speak, “What do you mean she knows about us?” His words were cautious as if he already had an idea on what I was trying to say.

I swept my hand through my hair in a frustrating way. “I mean that she knows what we are. She knows we are monsters!” I angrily hollered making Candle whimper.

“How in the world did she find that out!?” Shouted John sending a glare towards me already knowing I was probably the cause of Catalina finding out, which I was and I was not going to try and lie about it. I shrugged my shoulders in a nonchalant way. 

“She saw me,” I simply stated not wanting to go into details.

“I don’t care if she knows, the better for us. At least know we can be our normal selves around the girl, it’s about time too!” Austin put in. “Besides, I have a good feeling about this one,” his blue eyes staring at me with an all knowing look. Austin for being the youngest of the boys, was wise for his age. “Who knows maybe she’s the one that can break the curse…” He shrugged and flopped into the couch.

“I hope you know what you are doing Trevor,” hissed Jackson stepping closer to me in a threatening manner.

I was taken aback by his challenge of stepping up to me in such way. I stepped closer towards him as well, glaring into his dark blue eyes, “Yes I know what I am doing Jackson, I don’t need you advice me. I suggest you don’t talk to me in such manner,” I hissed into his ear, bumping into his shoulder as I made my way up the stairs. “She won’t say anything.”

I went up the stairs not answering anymore of their questions. Once inside my room, I walked towards the window wondering what Catalina was doing, perhaps she was asleep. I desired to watch her sleep, she looked like a perfect angel with her blonde hair spilled around her as if it was a halo.

“Get a hold of yourself!”

~

Candle’s Pov

“Candle…Candle get your ass up now! Or we are going to be late for school!”

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes. Feeling like absolute crap, I let out a long breath. Last night’s events, had taken a lot out of me. I had never in my life fought with my brothers. Oh sure we play fight to get ourselves entertained but even then, it was never that rough. I had never angered any of them, even if I tried they thought it was cute and brushed it off.

But last night…

Last night, I had passed my limits. I should had just kept my mouth shut, but no I had to keep pushing my line and get Trevor angry. Out of all the boys and me, Trevor was the most ill temper one. He would snap at any moment over anything.

But usually he never snapped at me and if he did it was over little things and it was never that harsh. He had never had that look of murder. I should had known that the Catalina subject it a very senstative subject. Had I not learned that some nights ago? When I told him to leave her alone? He had reacted in almost the same manner, but less hostile.

However, this time it had involved Adrian touching Catalina.

Adrian, cute but as arrogant as they come, just because his father comes from the second most powerful and second long living line of vampires.

I scoffed, he should had known better though.

We come from the most powerful and first line of vampires. If Trevor had wanted to, he could had demolished him, being as he was the strongest out of all of us.

“Candle I wi-“

“I’m up!” I screamed silencing my brother.

I counted in my head up to twenty seconds before my door was pushed open. Standing in my doorway was Jackson. “Did you just yell at me? I do not appreciate being yelled at Candle.”

I rolled my eyes, “You yelled first.”

“So if I jump off a bridge first you will follow?”

I scoffed throwing the blankest off of me before I stood up and stretched, “Hell no I wouldn’t. I would be at the bottom laughing at you.”

“How rude!”

I giggled, “Tough cookies!”

We both laughed before we stayed quiet. “Do you think Catalina will look at us differently?” I asked in a quiet voice looking down.

It bugged me to think that she would look at me differently now. Not as a human but as a monster, a monster that she knew of killing people and sucking their blood dry.

I heard as Jackson let out a sigh before he moved closer to me, lifting my chin up gently. I looked into his dark blue eyes as he smiled in a gentle way, “I cannot promise you she will see us the same because she might not. You have to see it in her point of view Candle. She just learned that something that is not suppose to exist out of books and movies, do. She has to cope with the fact that she had been around a set of vampires, even slept in their home. But I have seen how she acts, I think, well I’m hoping she does not see us differently. Now get ready so we can go to school, you have five minutes, now dress quickly.”

I let out a deep breath, he was right. I quickly changed and in a manner of minutes we were parking. Once we got off the car, I knew who were all searching for. I knew that we all felt the same, nerves.

We froze when we spotted the one we were searching. She was with her three friends, Rachael, Katie and Chad. They talked amongst themselves, laughing and seem to be having a good time. I suppose she felt someone staring because Catalina looked up her piercing blue green eyes landing on us. They swept over all of and finally landing on Trevor.

I felt my stomach knot at the next thing she did.

~*~*~*~*

SO what do  you guys think? I am not all happy withthis chapter but eh its an upload.  

So let me know what you think, comment and vote (:

30 votes before I update again, gives me a chance to think about more ideas, but if it reaches 30 votes in a day or two then I shall focus all my brain power to write the next chapter(: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
2 0 34
Things have been wonky in the world, and it's not getting better anytime soon. The same can be said for the infamous Celeste. A powerful witch of her...
78.5K 831 27
Aza has nothing. No family and no life worth living. After being shoved into a overwhelming home and family, she realizes they aren't as nice as they...
5.5K 239 37
Athena Myers is a pretty girl. She hate liars and prefers cute guys over hot. She is sarcastic as hell. Short-tempered and totally lives in her dream...