Hired For Love

By ericaswritings

It is about a girl that need a job badly that her would do anything. She get the job for the right reasons an... More

The Next Day
The Book
Flashback To When They Were Kids
Ethan Find The Truth Out
Party
The Ball
The Next Day
Ethan Says Sorry
Party
Next Part Party
2 Months Later
The Wedding Planning
Jun 5 The Wedding Day!
Few Wewks Past
The Dr.
3 Month  later
6 Month later
Having The Babies
17 Years Later
Update

Hiring

834 19 0
By ericaswritings

Please remember to vote

(At Job Hiring)

Ava-Hi my Ava! I what to school and I want to college for business. I would love to have this job and I right need thing job!

(Call Back And Said Yes)

Ava-I was jumping with excitement! They want my to come in at 11:00 PM for 15 hours. I'm not going to the business my going to this hotel. I had 3 hour to get around and then I had to leave. I get this nice dress on that was red and silky and long with a slipped and then I get my shoes that where Black high heels. I then curled my hair and did my makeup that was a spooky eye with a red lip.

(Skip The Car Ride)

Ava-I was graded bye this guy that take my all the way up the building. I then get out and he arrived.

Ethan-Hi my name is Ethan he said and you most be Ava?

Ava-Yes my Ava. But what am I do thing here?

Ethan-My sorry they didn't tell you?

Ava-No they didn't tell my a thing on what my supposed to be doing.

Ethan-Then come here and I will tell you what you are doing. But first do you have any family here?

Ava-No why do I have to?

Ethan-No we just like to know head of time. I then get right in by Ava ear and said that they heard my to be his lover.

Ava-I was shocked on what I just heard.

Ethan-Don't worry you are the only one that I have do this to.

Ava-I then get up and get on the elevator to leave.

Ethan-I called my guards to get Ava back up here.

Ava-I was at the bottom then this two big guards grandpa my and want up the elevator. They then put my down in front of Ethan.

Ethan-Thanks and said to stay. I then said you when ever leave again. Then I told my grandpa to take her and put her in the room. I want in to the room and had this long chain that I was going to put on her.

Ava-Then said that she will leave.

Ethan-I then put it on her angle so her could not run away but she could go a round the top level of the building if she want to. But I had my grandpa lock it and get my the key.

Please remember to veto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 89 6
After everything Tessa and Harden became one and live together as husband and wife
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
5.1M 204K 67
FREE STORY WITH EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. This is *not* a Paid Story. Eighteen-year-old hockey prodigy Elliot Wexler has three goals for senior year. One: s...