Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

By Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... More

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
Return of the General
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

The Fuhrer

5.8K 101 246
By Hexcss

The smoke began to clear entirely and the heroes all turned to look at Dark Phoenix, a look of shock passing through their face, this was not what they were expecting.

Shota: I-Izuku...
Bakugo: D-dku...
Shoto: T-this can't be...
Tsukauchi: 'This guy... He cant be Dark Phoenix right?... He died.... But he is exactly the same.... Although he is a bit older and also doesnt have that mask and metal arm... Just what did he do?...'
Izumi: I-Izuku.... No.... It cant be.... Who the hell are you?!
D.P: It is me, I am that same child you used to torment, the same child who you basically threw into the dark side, the same child who embraced that path, and I am the man that child turned into and who is standing right infront of you.
Izumi: B-but t-this s-shouldnt b-be possible..... I-I saw you d-die.... You should be-
D.P: Dead by your hands? How can you think of that when we have been having multiple conversations over the years?
Izumi: What?
D.P: I have been every single voice in your head that had been tormenting you in your dreams. It only took a bit of engineering to do that, but I assure you, this time, there is more than an illusion to fear.

From above the reporters kept documenting everything.
Reporter: A new person has arrived on the scene, just who is this person?

The cameraman who was someone very old, zoomed in to get a better view of the man and when he did he paled hard as he remembers that face from all the broadcasts before the civil war.

Cameraman: T-that is D-Dark Phoenix...
Reporter: What are you saying?!
Cameramen: I recognize that face.... It is definitely him...

In all of Japan people stopped whatever they were doing to listen to the broadcast. A collective silence spread throughout the country as people processed the information. Everyone was in absolute shock.

Man 1: T-that can't be Dark Phoenix right...
Man 2: I remember his face.... That is definitely him...
Woman 1: But he died right?
Woman 2: Could the government had lied to us?
Man 3: What is going on?!

A sense of panic spread throughout the nation, the most infamous villain in Japan's history was alive and has come back to terrorize them all. Meanwhile in the Quirkless ghettos people went on to celebrate the return of Dark Phoenix with great euophoria.

In the hospital.

Kowerani: That guy is D-Dark Phoenix....
Riza: U-uncle...
Shihiro: D-dark Phoenix....
Rog: S-so the bastard is alive...
Shado: Things are getting quite dark....
Riza: 'Mom... Please... Be careful...'
Shihiro: 'Ms. Izumi.... We are counting on you...'

In All Might's house.

All Might and Endeavor were watching the news. All Might had dropped his jaw and was shaking a bit and so was Endeavor.

All Might: 'My boy.... What happened...'

In the battlefield....

The Q.R.A kept its offensive against the remaining imperial soldiers.

Izumi: Then.... If it is you..... How did you survive?!..... J-just.... W-what did you do....
D.P: On those last moments I used a device to transfer my neural patterns into a computer. That way my body died but my mimd would trascend death. I spent ten years inside a computer manipulating machines and finally with the help of my doctor(Vlad) I finally managed to create a body that would allow my mind to live inside of it. Though it was a difficult task. I had ti overcome the problem of cloning my original body and then transfering my mind into a dead brain, but in the end after ten years, I succeeded.
Izumi: Ten years.... When the great retreat happened.
D.P: Indeed, that was my first order after coming back that way the government would have a harder time eliminating us if we had entrenched ourselves. That gave me time to plan, for the past 20 years I have been getting ready for this day, I have planned every single scenario and I came up with the best way to deal with you. This time you will not win.

Izumi: We will see.
D.P: You have said it yourself, last time you werent supposed to win. If I were you I wouldnt count on that same thing that happened last time to happen again... After all, miracles dont happen twice.
Bakugo: We will see about that Deku!

Bakugo went running against Dark Phoenix and released an explosion on Phoenix's face.

Bakugo: Take that!

Suddenly a hand came out of the smoke and grabbed Bakugo by the neck. Dark Phoenix was then came out of the smoke and lifted Bakugo. Phoenix then began to apply more force.

D.P: As brash as always Bakugo, I see that hasnt changed. This time though, it is going to cost you a lot.

Bakugo did what best he could to release himself, even releasing another explosion but it didnt work, Phoenix only tightened his grip.

Izumi: W-wait!
Katsumi: N-noo! Stop! Dad!
Uraraka: No... Katsuki!

Everyone else watched in horror the scen unfolding infront of them.

Then Phoenix finally broke Bakugo's neck and threw him away.

Katsumi: DAAAAAD!
Uraraka: Kaaatsukiii!

Phoenix then turned to Izumi.

D.P: This time, you will know failure, utter defeat, and you will know that it was I who delivers it crashing down on you, now let us proceed.

He then walked closer towards her.

D.P: So tell me how do you wish to die... In combat?... Or on your knees?

Izumi stood up and charged against Phoenix trying to punch him multiple times using the her max power but Phoenix blocked them and when he did a shockwave that made the ground tremble was released. It didnt matter what Izumi did, either a hook or a jab an upper or a kick, Phoenix seemed to predict with much ease her movements. He then took advantage of an opening in her defense and punched her square in the face, he did punched her in the stomach and then two times more in the face, releasing small shockwaves everytime his punches collided with her skin. He then raised his leg and kicked her in the cheek sending her away.

Shot then intervened in th battle and shot a barriage of ice against Phoenix but he simply punched through it and walked towards Shoto. He then released a massive barriage of flames which Phoenix simply waved away. Shoto then charged his hand with as much fire as he could preparing his most ultimate technique, the solar punch. Then Phoenix suddenly appeared next to him and grabbed the arm he had been charging and them twisted it until he broke it. He then tensed his other arm and punched Todoroki in the chest piercing through it with his arm.

Riza/Shota/ Izumi: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shota launched a barriage if ice against Phoenix but he simply smashed through it. Izumi then appeared behind Phoenix but he elbowed her in the stomach. He then dodged the incoming flames from Shota. He once again tensed his arm then punched through the fire, sending a wind pressure that pierced through Shota's abdomen.

Tsukauchi: May God help us...
D.P: God is missing.

He then quickly moved against Tsukauchi and punched him square in the face, killing him instantly.

Nejire then used her quirk to try and hit Phoenix with the shockwaves but Phoenix dodged them and then jumped towards where Nejire was and punched her in the face sending him back to the ground. The force with which she hit the ground was so hard that her skull literally opened.

Tamaki and Momo did their best to rise to their fit, ignoring the cuts Jitsuna had made them but Phoenix stood infront of them and grabbed theie heads and smashed them together, completely destroying both of their heads.

He then turned to the remaining heroes.

D.P: I never take pleasure when I take a life, but finally dealing with you this way... Does put a smile in my face.

Tenya in a fit of rage ran towards Phoenix as fast as he could. Phoenix simply waited and when they were close, he simply stepped out of the way and stretched his hand and then tensed it. Tenya ran and broke his neck against Phoenix's arm. Tsuyu then went running towards Phoenix and tried to land a kick on Phoenix but he blocked it with one arm.

He then grabbed Tsuyu by the face and pulled out her tongue. He grabbed it and threw Tsuyu against a wall, he then pulled her back and threw hee away, finally killing her. He then saw Monoma and Tetsutetsu approaching him. He then turned to them and began walking towards them. Suddenly in the blink of an eye he was in between them and one arm piercing each one of their abdomens. He then saw a small projectile coming his way. He grabbed it and saw it was from Pony. He then threw back the peojectile at her with the speed of a bullet and pierced her head.

Kendo lookee around and saw as all of hee friends and husband were dead infront of her. The memories they shared together passing through her head.

In a fit of rage she ran towards Phoenix and made her fists large she tried to smash him under them but he grabbed and then moved fast and kneed her on the stomach, making him vomit so much blood that she choke on it.

Shinso then went in trying to his scarf Aizawa-style to grab him. Phoenix grabbed both end of the scarf and the tightened it extrangulating Shinso. Snipe and Ryukyu then attacked him. Snipe shot him but Izuku catched the bullet and redirected it to Ryukyu, doing a headshot and killing her. He then moved fast and kicked Snipe away, making him fall of the fortress and into his death.

Izumi then ran towards him and tried punching him multiple times but she failed and Phoenox then punched her one time straight through her stomach. Izumi fell to the ground. Phoenix then stepped in her wound and looked down to her.

D.P: Finally you will pay for your crimes, you stopped when we were in the verge of greatness, whem we were this close to providing peace and equality to the world.
Izumi: And as your hostages...
D.P: As true heroes of society... I was going to build a society were everyone could contribute no matter what where everyone could truly be a hero in their own way, and I stabd by it, but that cant happen until quirk seize to exist.

Phoenix then gabbed her by the neck and lifted her.

D.P: Its time to say goodbye....
Izumi: There are always those who will keep opposing you...
D.P: Maybe... Those who lack the vision to see the greater picture will never understand what I am trying to do. You know they say the phoenix always rises from the ashes but for you my dear White Phoenix, I will not leave any ashes left for you to rise from.

He then snapped her neck and like that, it was done. He threw her body away and then took out a special blaster he shot the body and it completely desintegrated, truly not even the ashes remained.

Phoenix then saw as Jitsuna stepped out of the doors and into the area od the main gates while cleaning his sword from blood, presumably of the last remaining imperial soldiers. Jitsuan walked to Phoenix not even bothered by the massacre.

Jitsuna: It is time sir.
D.P: Indeed it is.

Phoenix then stepped to the edge of the fortress to face all of his soldiers which were lined up looking at him. Jitsuna was on one of his sides and Vlad who had also just arrived stood in his other side.

D.P: My brave soldiers, the time we have all been waiting for has finally arrived, today we will march against our enemy and bring down this corrupt system of government.

He turned to the news helicopter tahtw as still flying around.

D.P: My brothers and sisters join me in this quest!

He turned back to his soldiers.

D.P: Today we will make history, today we will change the world, today we will bring peace, freedom, equality and justice to our new empire!Today we march, we bleed, exhaust ourselves, and die, because our true destination will be a battle worth winning! Today we will mark the end of an era and today we will remember this, as the last day of the quirks!....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 450 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
309K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...