Rise of the Phoenix(Villain!D...

Da Hexcss

Disclaimer: This is the sequel of my first book called "Mind vs Might", so make sure to read that before read... Altro

New Beginning
To be a Hero
Training Begins
Path
Old Allies
UA Entrance
UA Life
Unexpected
Museum Fight
The General Fights
Knives and Shadows
Aftermath
The Festival
Old Hell
Gateway to the Past
Old vs New
To the Camp
The Admiral
Island Warfare
Island Warfare 2
Port Battle
Grand Admiral
Consequences
Internships
Remnants of the Past
League of Villains
Threats from the past
Peace?
Fenik
Start
H.Qs
The Fuhrer
The Emperor
The End
Epilogue
Do you Heil?

Return of the General

4.6K 96 69
Da Hexcss

The heroes waited impatiantly to see what Jitsuna would do. Jitsuna meanwhile gave the phone to the soldier next to him and raised the sleeves of his shirt. He then turned to King who was also next to him.

Jitsuna: Once I reach the main gates you may start with your attack, until then stand by and be alert.
King: Understood sir!

Jitsuna then slowly began to walk away from the army and into to the gates that lead to the maim entrance.

Tsukauchi: A frontal attack? That will make things easier.

Tsukauchi then grabbed a phone to communicate with the soldiers below him.

Tsukauchi: Prepare men! The moment he gets close shoot him down!
Officer: Understood sir! Prepare the tank! All soldiers to your positions!

The soldiers hurried to their positions and pointed their guns at Jitsuna who kept calmly walking through the battlefield he even had his eyes closed.

Reporter: There seems to be a man walking from the army to the position of our heroes, he seems to fit the description of the Supreme Commander who was pressumed dead, is he planning on surrendering or will he do something foolish? Either way he will pay for his crimes!

In the hospital..

Shihiro: That guys is....
Riza: Oh no...
Shado: This is certainly bad...
Rog: That was the guy who beat our teachers right?
Karuma: Finally he will get what he deserves!
Sokudo: He may be strong but he is still quirkless and has many limits, I doubt he will end up well.

Meanwhile the three students who had seen him in action tensed as they knew what was coming.

Jitsuna then stopped walking and opened his eyes.

He then in the blink of an eye moved and charged against the soldiers.

Officer: Shoot!

The officers began to shoot all of their bullets against Jitsuna but he easily deflected them all with his sword.

Officer: That can't be! Tank!
Operator: On it!

The tank then shot a shell against Jitsuna and to the surprise of pretty much everyone he sliced through it and kept his charge.

Operator: I-impossible!

Jitsuna then reached through the position of the soldiers and cut them down with ease.

The tank operator seeing the inminent danger decided to retreat back in fear.

Jitsuna cut through all the soldiers in his way and kept chasing the tank leaving the remaining soldiers shocked and everyone who was watching as well.

Report: H-he made a tank retreat...

Jitsuna kept chasing the tank through the stairs that led to the main entrance.

Operator: Dodge this you bastard!

Operator: Take that....

But out the smoke Jitsuna came like nothing had happened and killed the operator, leaving the one in charge of support to man the tank.

As the support man tried to take back control of the tank, Jitsuna apporached it and slashed the wheels of the tank making it lose control entirely.

Jitsuna then jumped on top of the tank and cut thrlugh it with his sword and then threw a grenade inside. He jumped away and the tank exploded behind him as he walked away.

Then as he reached the top of the stairs he found a few soldiers there who began to shoot at him. He easily dodged all the bullets and then slashed through them.

He then calmly walked through the doors and into the area of the main gates where all the heroes were waiting for him although in a shcoked state as well as the soldiers.

Tsukauchi: What a monster, you took care of a tank all by yourself.... Everybody beleived you had died in that elevator attack, how did you survive?....

Jitsuna eyed him for a moment before answering.

Jitsuna: My eyes are sharp, I dodged the initial explosion amd then it only took me a few seconds to decide an escape route through the falling debris. Although I think the explosion got me a little bit, sometimes it hurts to move, but it doesnt matter anyways.
Tsukauchi: 'He did all of that and he says he is not in top condition, that is scary...'

In the ground.

King: The Supreme Commander has reached the entrance! Start the attack!

The Q.R.A soldiers began their offensive against whatever soldiers hadnt been killed by Jitsuna.

Fat Gum: I want to see you try and cut through my fat!

Fat Gum then went running towards Jitsuna who eyed him unimpressed.

Fat Gum: This is the end of the line!

Fat Gum approached Jitsuna more and that is when he acted, he took out his second sword and...

Fat Gum's body fell to the ground.

Jitsuna: Turns out I could.
Tamaki/Kirishima: Fat!

Kirishima began to run towards Jitsuna and turned into unbreakable. Jitsuna quickly eyed him and then set his aim for the unprotected spots that allowed Kirishima to move. After quickly analyzing them all finding a way ti strike him down, Jitsuna charged against Kirishima surprising him and Jitsuna stroke agaimst him in hid weakspots.

Kirishima moved back and then from everywhere Jitsuna had slashed blood started to come out and finally, Kirishima fell to the ground, dead.

Mina/Bakugo: Kiri/Kirishima!

Mina with tears rolling down her eyes attacked Jitsuna and threw him her acid in an attempt to dissolve him but he dodged them without effort and then threw one of his swords against Mina which stabbed her through the throat. Bakugo then on a fit of rage tried to attack Jitsuna by blowimg him up but he was able to easily dodge. Tenya then went running against him but Jitsuna dodged and stabbed him in the leg, damaging his quirk. Momo then went with a staff and tried to attack him but Jitsuna dodged and blocked and ducked under her attack and slashed her in her stomach.

Jitsuna then dodged another incoming attack from Bakugo but this time he knew it was time to counter attack. Although Bakugo managed to dodge and then tried to blew him up.

Jitsuna stepped back just to be attacked by Tamaki who turned his hand into a swordfish blade but he was able to block all of his attacks and pushed Tamaki back.

Jitsuna then managed to cut through Tamaki's metal army and then stabbed him through the stomach.

Jitsuna: You are still as pathetic and weak as in the museum.

Jitsuna then pulled his sword out of Tamaki and stepped back as Nejire sent a shockwave his way.

Shoto then sent a massive barriage of ice against him but Jitsuna cut through it quite easily and then landed on top of him.

As he was about to kill Shoto, Izumi intervened and punched Jitsuna back. Izumi then charged at blinding speeds against him. Jitsuna this time waited for her and spun past her and cut her in the side.

He then went to charge against Tetsutetsu and tried to slash at him multiple time but he managed to dodge and block.

Tetsutetsu managed to push Jitsuna back and the Katsuki used his quirk to create and explosion and send debris to Jitsuna but he easily blocked them and ran towards Bakugo.

As Jitsuna was approaching Bakugo, a barriage of flames from Shota made Jitsuna step back. He was then hit by the shockwave of Nejire's quirk and sent flying but Jitsuna maneuvered in the air and then landed on the roof of the hall that connected to the main entrance and he slid through it until he reached the ground where he was greeted by an officer.

Officer: Sir our troops are currently battleing against the imperial troops at the top of the stairs.
Jitsuna: Good, guess it will be easy to get back up there then.

King then approached Jitsuna.

King: Sir you have a call.

Jitsuna took the phone and listened to the voice on the other side speak to him. Jitsuna widened his eyes and the shouted.

Jitsuna: INFANTRY FALL BACK!

Then at the top of the stairs a massive shockwave came from inside the main gates that made the gates fall down and everyone was sent flying back.

As everyone made an attempt to recover they heard steps from inside the smoke and they could barely distinguish a figure walking through it but they could hear his steps.

???: It is... Impossible, to avoid destiny.... Your fate.... All your fates... I have decided them long ago...

The figure kept walking through the smoke in direction towards Izumi.

???: And your destiny... Is death... And finally after all this years.... It is here....or should I say...

The figure stopped infront of the downed Izumi and then the smoke began to clear.

???: I am here.

Izumi widened her eyes, an expression of shock, horror and disbelief formed in her face as the smoke cleared entirely.

D.P: Hello sister, it has been a while.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12.1K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
16.5K 614 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
475K 15.6K 42
"N-no! Stop it! Please! Make it stop!" "It'll all be over soon, kid." "Someone! Please help me!" ------- "What have they done to you?" ...
19.3K 437 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...