Trustworthy (Todoroki Shoto x...

By WeirdLookingCat

Dragons... These mighty beast where thought to be non-existent, so who in their right mind would believe ther... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chpater 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

2.1K 47 11
By WeirdLookingCat

It had been an hour since everyone left, including the teachers.

Y/n was bored, she she decided to do what Nezu requested her to do, finding herself walking to the girls locker room with a towel from the laundry room and a clean uniform and underwear.

Nezu had requested her to take a shower, so that's what she would do.

Walking into the locker room she looked around, quickly finding the showers. She was hesitant at first but removed her clothing, tossing it to the corner of room before turning on the shower closest to the back wall.

She slowly stepped in, letting out a relaxed purr-like growl. Hot water rolling down her body in cascades as her wings stretched open, allowing them to be cleaned.

She had no soap or anything for her hair but Nezu told her she would by tomorrow but she found no problem with it. The water was enough for her, and it felt good so why bother.

Another purr left her throat, her tail curling up around her feet. Letting out a sigh she finally turned the water off and stepped out, body still dripping wet. She shivered at the cold air, her wings wrapping around her body slightly as she grabbed her towel and wrapped it over her chest as she let out a delighted hum.

Her tail waved, the quills pressed down so she wouldn't damage anything. Drying herself off she let out a purr before moving the towel to her hair, drying it with a quick ruffle.

With a now clean body and messy hair she grabbed her uniform and undergarments, slipping them on casually. 'Nezu said I could go outside,' Y/n reminded herself, 'maybe I could go to the woods behind the school?'

Agreeing to herself in her head, she began to head outside. Using the back door, she walked out, shifting to her dragon form for the sole sense of protection.

Her tail flicked as she started towards the woods, smells filling her nose, ones that reminded her of when she was a hatchling. She listened for any sounds and sniffed for any smells until she heard it, a squeal.

Heading towards it the smell of blood invaded her senses, her stomach growling lowly. 'Am I hungry?' Y/n thought to herself before answering yes. Stalking towards the cries of pain, she saw it.

A buck caught in a rabbit trap, it's leg snared as the wire cut through the skin. She tilted her head thinking to back then, her father had always told her that an already captured or injured prey was worth taking.

Walking towards the buck it let out a cry of fear and pain, the sound making Y/n jump, not used to the noise. She grew closer before the buck suddenly pointed it's antlers at her, still attempting to escape the snare. Tilting her head she grew confused but she waved it off.

Preparing to lunge, she barred her teeth, remembering another lesson from her father. 'Go for the neck or stomach if you want to kill, if you wish to injure than go for the legs.' She lunged, her teeth sinking into the buck's throat. The buck let out another cry of pain but it was gurgled and hardly as loud as the others.

Y/n stayed steady as the buck's body slowly went limp. When it stopped breathing she let it fall from her mouth, relishing the taste of blood that stained her teeth.

Ripping the snare off, she grabbed the buck by the back of the neck, carrying it back to U.A. Once there she climbed to the top of the building, her claws pulling her up. Dropping the buck, she laid next to it, taking hold of one of the antlers before snapping it off. She proceeded to do the same with the other.

Purring happily she placed the antlers next to her before grabbing the buck's head into her mouth, slowly edging the carcass in her mouth before leaning her head back and swallowing it whole.

Purring once more as she felt the carcass slip down her throat, she stretched out her wings before sitting up, huffing from boredom.

'Hm...' She thought to herself, 'should I try to fly?' The thought echoed in her mind before she nodded to herself, jumping off the roof.

Stalking towards the track Y/n stretched her wings out as an attempted to prepare herself. Standing in the middle she went into a crouch like she had seen her father do before her.

Taking a deep breath she leapt into the air, her wings flapping unevenly causing her to fall to the ground with a small 'oof'.

"Maybe that's an advanced take off." She chortled to her self as she stood up, "Pray haps a running start will do better."

Walking to the end of the track, she made a bolt for it. As she neared to the middle, she leapt; wings extended widely as they attempted to flap in sync only to fail. Y/n crashed into the ground her body flipping itself onto her back. Growling, she rolled over ready for another attempt.

She tried again.

And again.

And again...

And once more...

Luckily though, her last try was much more successful.

As she bounded into the air her wings spread evenly, flapping in near sync. A happy roar left her throat right before she crashed into the dirt, this time making a semi-safe landing, stumbling as she hit the ground.

She became proud of herself, as most dragons do, for coming close. It was an accomplishment she was grateful to accomplish.

Releasing a happy coo she returned to the building, climbing to the top and flopping down. Her body a tad sore from all the crash and burns. Stretching out her arms, legs and wings, she purred.

She turned her attention to the diminishing sunlight as the sun fell behind the horizon. She watched the sunset, waiting for the moon to take its thrown.

As the sun finally dipped under the horizon, the stars and moon made their appearance. The moon, big and round as it is, brightened up the darkened sky while the stars twinkled and glowed. Y/n found it dazzling, for it was the first time in years she had truly gotten to see the night sky.

Her entire being yearned to be in that sky, high above life's troubles while she trusted her body to the moon and sun.

She couldn't wait to feel the wind beneath her wings and scales, it was thing every dragon felt a want for. Fly was one of the greatest freedoms any creature could experience, for their were no limits to how far you could go.

She smiled to herself, resting her head on her claws. A gentle purr rumbling from her throat as she closes her eyes, slowly letting sleep take control.

-~@~-

As morning approached so did the noise of reporters seemingly imitating the sound of pesky flies.

A growl was all Y/n could muster as she yawned out, maw snapping shut. She rolled over, wondering what was going on with all the noise that disturbed her peaceful slumber.

Her eyes narrowed at the realization, they were questioning the students. Y/n only grumbled, shaking her head to herself before she noticed a certain bi-colored male in the crowd of reporters, being followed by the other three.

Her tail curled lightly as she let out a small 'Grrowr', catching their attention. Uraraka was the first one to ignore reporters and come running to Y/n as she climbed down the build, scaring a few students in the process.

Lowering her head down she immediately felt a pair of hands rub her head in a fit of glee. Purring, Y/n nudged into Uraraka's hands, tail wagging.

As the other three approached they also gave her affection; Iida rubbing her cheek, Izuku scratching her chin while Todoroki rubbed between her horns, which caused the loudest of Y/n's purrs.

They soon backed away, allowing Y/n to shirt to her human form, this time fully clothed. "Good morning!"

"It is indeed a good morning!" Iida spoke making Y/n smile.

"Yeah! But did you guys see the stars last night!" Uraraka giggled, causing the dragon girl to perk.

"They were so beautiful," Y/n spoke up, "I wanted to stay up but I fell asleep. I wish I could see them every night."

The quartet each smiled a bit at Y/n's comment before Iida spoke up, "We should head to class."

Y/n and the others nodded, following Iida quietly to the classroom. Y/n trailing a bit behind when she heard laughter of another student. She turned around as it had caught her attention, only to be suddenly faced with a blonde haired boy causing her to jump back and the scales on her body to raise in attempt to make herself look bigger and more intimidating.

"U..Um, hello? May I help you?" Y/n stuttered, not liking how close the boy was to her as she suppressed the urge to let out a puff of flames to his face.

"You're a newbie, right?" The blonde spoke with a depreciating tone, causing Y/n's pride to bubble with rage.

"Newbie...?" Y/n echoed, "Do you mean new?"

The blonde seemed to growl, "Of course that's what I mean."

"Ah, then yes, I am new to 1-A but not to the school." She smiled causing the boy to soften slightly.

"I see, just don't end up like the rest of those 1-A brats." The boy mumbled, "Well, I never got you name..."

"Ah, sorry! I'm Othim Y/n!" The girl smiled happily.

"I'm Monoma Neito," He spoke, "we got off on the wrong foot, I didn't realize you weren't originally apart of 1-A."

"It's nice to meet you!" Y/n smiled, "And don't worry, mistakes happen." She hummed happily before feeling a gentle tap of her shoulder, looking over to see Todoroki.

"Othim-san, class is about to begin." He spoke quietly.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Monoma glare at him before she gave him a reassuring smile. "Yes of course, I'm coming Todoroki," She hummed, "See you later Monoma!"

Waving gently Y/n walked back to class with Todoroki, a small and happy purr rumbling from her throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
2.4K 137 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
7.1K 254 57
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
19.5K 284 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...