BLUE | k•th ✓

Od UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... Více

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•Prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•thirty•

6.6K 399 121
Od UrMyHopee

*A/N: can we all just take a moment to cry over how pretty Taehyung is? Thank you.*

His skin never leaves yours. The smooth surface of his tanned glow brushes across the depth of your own golden glow in the summer night. Hands, lips, chests. Everything whisks against the other in the amorous atmosphere. Caressing your breasts, biting your lips, grasping onto your hips while he dives deep into you.

The feeling is divine. It makes your back arch, your toes curl, your insides twist into knots in the most satisfying way.

He loves it when he feels your nails dig into his back when they knot in his hair. When you take fistfuls of the sheets your body lies upon. He loves watching your mouth part, moans echoing in his ear of lustful pleasure. Shivers pulsate inside every time each syllable of his name leaves your wet lips.

With each hit, your body writhes in sexual sensations. It rides over your limbs, through your muscles and creates clusters of carnal ardour. Your eyes close on their own, hips mindlessly grinding against the wetness of his tongue or when you feel the warmth of his own hips.

Sex is in the air. You can hear it, feel it, taste it.

Deep moans as he goes deeper rise in volume. Once he finds the spot, he doesn't hold back. His neck bends while his head caves and he thrusts over and over again, watching your body and face wind from his strikes.

The two of you soar, reach your high as one while bodies tense immensely and then slowly relax into the other.

Collapsing next to you, the two of you sink into the sheets, breathing loudly and deeply as you recover. No words are said but there's no need. With the placid sound of the ocean and the caressing of the cool breeze, silence is beautiful. And when you finally look at each other, all words are communicated through a cordial gaze.

Crisp white sheets hug your naked bodies while you hug each other. Staring into the abyss of his orbs, you let your fingers trail over his lips. "I don't want to leave this place.", you finally say.

Neither does he. But tomorrow you'll fly through the foreign skies again. All plans are settled.

"I want to be this close to you every day.", your voice soft with the vulnerable truth, "I want to spend long hours with you all the time."

He removes your hand from his lips, kissing it lovingly. Holding it in his, he speaks quietly, "I don't want this to end either."

Your chest falls with a sigh as you roll onto your back and stare at the blank ceiling.

"I want to fall asleep looking at your face and waking up with the same view endlessly.", he openly lets his feelings out and gazes at your soft features.

It never felt so easy to tell someone what he's thinking. By now, he feels like he can open the deepest cages in his heart and pour them all out to you. It's the perfect view of you in this shared bed that makes him say it. Now that he's said some of the yearning thoughts out loud he might as well let you know what he really desires.

"Move in with me."

Head turning, your cheek falls into the plump pillow and your eyes are locked with his. You don't say anything. It's something you didn't expect him to say. But once you think about it, you realize how much of a no brainer it really is. Moving in with him wouldn't only mean being with the person you love more but it also meant you could keep him safer. You'd be able to know where he is more easily. It would help you to discover how to help him. It gives you a bigger chance of saving him.

But there's a downfall.

"Jungkook wouldn't be too happy with that."

Taehyung's relaxed face frowns. "It's not up to him."

"I know.", you reply in a gentle voice, "What I'm saying is it'll be hard for him to let me go. I want to move in with you, Taehyung."

You place a hand on the side of his face, smiling a little to let him know that this really does bring joy to your heart. "It's just that he's been taking care of me for so long that not living with him is going to hit him hard."

Gradually, Taehyung nods. He doesn't like it but that doesn't mean he doesn't understand. He can understand why Jungkook would be so upset with the idea. This time he rolls onto his back and looks away.

"I just thought it's what you would want.", he says into the air.

Your head turns and you capture the disappointment on his face. Smiling, you prop yourself up on your elbows and rest your face between your hands, not taking your eyes off him. It doesn't take long for him to notice you staring at him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?", he tries to hide how adorable he finds you by groaning out his words in a complaint but it doesn't fool you.

"You do realize I never said no, right?"

He draws in his eyebrows and looks at you, "Huh?"

Your grin grows, "I never said I won't move in with you."

His eyebrows part in realization and you let out light laughter. "My goodness, this vacation must have made you slow."

He shuts up your laughter by swiftly destroying the distance between you and taking your lips with his to sink you into a chasmic kiss. You willingly lose yourself in the kiss, letting him push your back down into the bed while he presses his chest against yours.

Pulling away way too soon for the magic he gave you in those seconds, he looks down at you. Slowly, a smile sneaks through his lips and lifts his entire face into happiness.

He has you and you have him.

For the first time in two weeks, an alarm rings to wake up Taehyung. His automatic response is a groan. An inevitable groan for the inevitable alarm for the inevitable departure of this paradise. Last night signalled the end of all of this. Now he has to get back into work mode and he's dreading it more than ever to return to the chaotic city that never lets him sleep and having to sit in an office all day in suits that he hates.

The bright sunlight forces him to stay awake and the sleep in his eyes vanishes when really, he wishes he could slip back into his slumber with you. Looking down, there you are, lying in his secure arms.

"Y/N.", he says your name softly but loud enough to wake you, "Sweetheart, wake up."

Not moving an inch, you mumble a complaint of refusal. Your stubborn eyelids stay shut and your body remains curled up in his arms, refusing to remove yourself from his sunkissed embrace. The sun had been out for a while now and there were still hours before the early morning would be over. You don't care about the morning being over, you care about this holiday being over.

At least, you know that leaving this place wouldn't be so much as the end of it all. After last night's agreement, your muscles in your chest are more at ease. Now you don't have to say goodbye to the exquisite nights where you would never know if you could return to his encircling arms.

But just because you can, you don't dare open your eyes, wanting to not leave this bed for a long time.

Taehyung let out a delicate sigh as his eyes sunk into the golden beauty of your face and the sprawled locks of silvery pearls. Pursed lips painted a pastel and pure pink. Dark eyelashes lashing out in length as they rested against the smooth surface of your skin.

You look so at peace. Calm. Graceful. It makes this moment all the more rare and precious. He doesn't want to move one bit, doesn't want to do anything that could take away the gloss of this shining scene. Maybe if he doesn't move, this moment can stay. It'll become frozen in time like a fresh polaroid in a photo book that would never age, would never lose the colour of its liveliness because the moment will forever exist in the present.

But with the urging reminder of the jet waiting to take you both home at the back of his head, his delicate sigh turns heavy with reality.

"Sweetheart."

He's made the word his own. It had never slipped his lips until he saw you and when it did it was like no one had ever said it before. Not with the meaning you had created behind it.

Sweetheart. That's you.

Someone with a heart so sweet, he can't help but want to indulge in all the treacle and honey of your candy soul. Just a small lick. A lick turns into a bite and once he swallows he wants more and more of you. The saccharine tingles at the back of his throat, always yearning more than he gets. He could never get sick of you. You're not the type of sugar that makes you sick. You're the type that comes in sprinkles every sunny morning and he desires to devour them in spoonfuls.

With all these thoughts running wild and loud in his head, he's surprised you can't hear them. That you're still immersed in your soft slumber.

Staying in sweet silence, his gaze leaves your still face and strides through the flying thin white curtains to capture the pretty ocean glimmering under the strong sun.

Among those untameable thoughts, another thought surfaces through. One that's a bit different from the others. More of an idea than a thought that a person doesn't just dismiss in their head. A smile curls his lips mischievously and he has to quieten the laughter in his head, afraid it'll slip through his smirking mouth.

With you already in his arms, it makes this easier. He slides his arm down, cupping you close to his chest as he tightens his grip on your body. Getting up carefully and slowly, he strolls through the floating curtains to the outside warmth. You only squirm slightly, nudging your nose against his bare golden chest. The action is so adorable he almost doesn't want to do what he's about to do. But the idea is already prominent in his head.

Standing at the edge of the dock, Taehyung smiled widely and didn't even think twice before chucking you out into the ocean.

Your eyes shoot open as soon as the water hits your back and your scream is swallowed by bubbles of blue. Taehyung allows the laughter to finally break from the walls of his mind, doubling over as he clutches his tensed stomach. Head popping out of the ocean, you spit out the gallon of water you almost swallowed. His laughter is louder than the sound of your endless choking.

"Wha-what...what?", you say, completely confused as you take in the fact that you're once again submerged in water you had not willingly placed yourself in.

All the sleep has been washed away by the warm waves that encased your face. You look up, squinting from the bright sunlight, watching Taehyung's laughter turn silent the more it grows inside of him.

"T-tae-Kim Taehyung!", you shout.

He's unable to respond as he's still dying of laughter. Now, lying on the wood of the dock as the giggles consume his body.

"What the fuck?!"

He sucks in a breath and sits up, legs dangling and toes brushing the waters, "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Don't 'sweetheart' me.", you spit.

Laughter cooling down, he grins down at you, "Do you feel refreshed?"

"Refreshed?" You can't believe the nerve this man has.

Letting out another chuckle, he gets up and starts to walk away, leaving your baffled self doggy paddling to keep yourself afloat. "Where are you going?"

"We have a flight to catch.", he says casually over his shoulder, not stopping.

"What? Can you not at least help me out?"

He stops and turns around, staring and smiling sweetly, "You know I won't fall for that."

Your face scrunches, "Fall for what? Babe, please just help me out already so I can dry off and get ready."

His shoulders sink as he lets out a breath at hearing how serious you sound, "Fine."

Walking back, he kneels down and holds a helping hand generously. You kick your legs to swim close to him, "Thank you.", you say as you take his hand. But as soon you have a firm grip on him, you tug him as hard as you can and his body clashes into the ocean along with you.

His head resurfaces, blue follicles sticking to his forehead. Now it's your turn to laugh your head off, your chest shaking under the water from the happy sounds.

He stares at you, eyes wide. The longer he stares at your laughing state, you sticking your tongue out at him and then throwing your head back to continue laughing, the more his eyes start to become smaller until they're shaped as crescent moons and he's laughing with you.

He really has found his soulmate.

______________

Qurantine update: started spending hours tanning in my backyard while reading fanfics 👍🏼🙂

Y'all found anything new to do?

Also, dis book be at 69K reads.... 😏. Danke bitches. Love ya!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

965K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
131K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ 💘 @Everything mentioned in my...
1M 46.7K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
641K 24.3K 39
Everything is all over the place for Y/N. She is hiding in Daegu from Seoul's mafia Boss. Who happens to be her fiancé. She gets tangled up somehow...