Touch of Hellfire (Original V...

By princess_leah_organa

Heather Gilmore is Rory Gilmore's twin sister, who is one of Stars Hollow's most loved along with her sister... More

☕️1☕️
☕️2☕️
☕️3☕️
☕️4☕️
☕️5☕️
☕️6☕️
☕️7☕️
☕️8☕️
☕️9☕️
☕️10☕️
☕️11☕️
☕️12☕️
☕️13☕️
☕️14☕️
☕️15☕️
☕️16☕️
☕️17☕️
☕️18☕️
☕️19☕️
☕️20☕️
☕️21☕️
☕️22☕️
☕️23☕️
☕️24☕️
☕️25☕️
☕️26☕️
☕️27☕️
☕️28☕️
☕️29☕️
☕️30☕️
☕️31☕️
☕️32☕️
☕️33☕️
☕️34☕️
☕️35☕️
☕️36☕️
☕️37☕️
☕️38☕️
☕️39☕️
☕️40☕️
☕️41☕️
☕️42☕️
☕️43☕️
☕️44☕️
☕️45☕️
☕️46☕️
☕️47☕️
☕️48☕️
☕️49☕️
☕️50☕️
☕️51☕️
☕️52☕️
☕️53☕️
☕️54☕️
☕️55☕️
☕️56☕️
☕️58☕️
☕️59☕️
☕️60☕️
☕️61☕️
☕️62☕️
☕️63☕️
☕️64☕️
☕️65☕️
☕️66☕️
☕️67☕️
☕️68☕️
☕️69☕️
☕️70☕️
☕️71☕️
☕️72☕️
☕️73☕️
☕️74☕️
☕️75☕️
☕️76☕️
☕️77☕️
☕️78☕️
☕️79☕️
☕️80☕️
☕️81☕️
☕️82☕️
☕️83☕️
☕️84☕️
☕️85☕️
☕️86☕️
☕️87☕️
☕️88☕️
☕️89☕️
☕️90☕️
☕️91☕️
☕️92☕️
☕️93☕️
☕️94☕️
☕️95☕️
☕️96☕️
☕️97☕️
☕️98☕️
☕️99☕️
☕️100☕️
☕️101☕️
☕️102☕️
☕️103☕️
☕️104☕️
☕️105☕️
☕️106☕️
☕️107☕️
☕️108☕️
☕️109☕️
☕️110☕️
☕️111☕️
☕️112☕️
☕️113☕️
☕️114☕️
☕️115☕️
☕️116☕️
☕️117☕️
☕️118☕️
☕️119☕️
☕️120☕️
☕️121☕️
☕️122☕️
☕️123☕️
☕️124☕️
☕️125☕️
☕️126☕️
☕️127☕️
☕️128☕️
☕️129☕️
☕️130☕️
☕️131☕️
☕️132☕️

☕️57☕️

3.3K 93 46
By princess_leah_organa

"So you guys are talking?" Tessa asked me over the phone. "Yeah, but the conversations are really awkward though," I pointed out.

"You going on spring break?" she asked me. "A bunch of us are going down to Florida."

"So can me and Andrea tag along?" I asked her. "Yeah sure, I've got a nice van, I'll pick you guys up tomorrow morning, okay?"

My phone beeped. "Putting you on hold for a sec."

I switched to my next call. "Hey Ror."

"Are you going on spring break with Andrea?"

"I am, Tessa's coming too, you want to join our group?" I asked her. "Me and Paris though, not just me," she clarified. "Okay, I'd better pack then, Tessa is picking us up in the morning, so help me!"

"Bathing suit, summer clothes, sunscreen, books, your oversized shirt, basically California gearbox it's Florida."

"I'll see you then, right?" I asked her. "See you there."

***

Tessa picked us up in a camper van. I called shotgun while Andrea was in the back. "Okay, we have two double beds," Tessa told us as she was driving down the interstate. "Warning, Tessa snores," I said to Andrea.

"Screw you, if I snore just roll me on my side," Tessa instructed me, whilst rolling her eyes.

"I'll share with Tessa," I spoke up. "Next?"

"We're staying at the Sea Sprite Motel," she informed me. "Right next to the beach."

We arrived at the motel later that night. Tessa parked the van and the three of us got out of it and one of the employees approached us. "I booked a room, under the name Sinclair."

"I have you girls in room seven," he handed us the key. Tessa unlocked the door and the room was pretty nice. "Never mind, there's a sofa bed," she told us. "I'll take sofa bed," I offered.

"At least it's just the three of us and we aren't sharing with twelve people," Andrea smirked. "You should've seen me, Mom and Rory in Europe."

"You guys wanna come here for the summer, every amusement park in Florida and Thorpe Park in London?" Andrea asked us. "I can make the arrangements for July."

"All of July? Sign me up!" Tessa cheered. "Yeah, me too, I love rollercoasters," I smiled.

Tessa looked out the window. "Rory! We're in here!"

Rory came through the door and hugged Tessa. "Wow ignore your twin sister," I rolled my eyes and I hugged her tightly.

Paris came into my room and gave me a hug. "Who is this? I don't think we've met."

"I'm Tessa," she introduced herself. "Do you go to Columbia?" Paris asked her. "No, I go to Brown," she told her. "Well, do you guys want to join us at the beach tomorrow? We have a tent," Paris offered.

"Yes please!" Andrea piped up. "Wanna get a drink?" I asked Rory. The two of us walked to the bar together. "How have Paris and Tessa not met? I thought they did," Rory wondered. "Apparently they didn't," I shrugged.

"How's Columbia?" she asked me. "Good, I got an A on my paper about CGI," I told her. "How's Yale and journalism?"

"Doyle was being hard for three days then I guilt tripped him into giving me a break," Rory told me. "Classic," I laughed.

"Two root beers," I requested at the bar. We sat down at the bar and our drinks were served. "So, do you have any plans this summer?" Rory asked me. "Riding as many rollercoasters as I can," I smiled. "You know, we should go to Vegas once we turn twenty one."

"Oh my God! That'd be amazing!" Rory laughed.

***

We walked to the beach the next morning so see Paris getting some plastic chairs. "Holy crap," I laughed.

"It's Paris Geller, she's capable of anything," Andrea pointed out. "I'm going for a swim," Janet said. "I'm coming too," Tessa piped up and they ran to the ocean. "RORY! HEATHER! PARIS! ANDREA!"

We all looked over to see Madeline and Louise. "Holy crap," Andrea gasped.

"What are you guys doing here?" Rory asked them. "We've been here for a month," Madeline explained. "Lifeguards," Louise added. "When did you guys get here?"

"Last night," Rory told her. "Okay, in order to survive, you guys have to find the right hot club every night," Louise advised us. "And sleep all day, party all night," Madeline added.

"And if you want anything from guys, just make out with each other," Louise laughed before they left.

Later on, me, Tessa and Andrea were playing cards. We were playing spoons, five bucks per round and had a bunch of stuffed crust pizza.

"Damn it!" I grumbled. "Bwahaha! No one can beat me at cards," Tessa laughed hysterically.

"Less talking, more shuffling," Andrea grumbled. "I'm gonna lose all my money," I groaned.

"Come to mama!" Tessa smiled, sweeping the cash towards her. "How have you not killed her?" Andrea asked me. "God only knows," I chuckled.

We played another round but this time, I came out victorious. "HAHA! SUCK IT!"

"Yeah, you won, once," Tessa narrowed her eyes at me.

***

Andrea decided to sleep in while me and Tessa went to the pool. "We saved you spots...where's Andrea?" Paris asked us. "Asleep," we told her and relaxed on the recliners.

I lay back. "Hey, you girls wanna chicken fight?" one of the boys asked us. He had an Aussie accent. "We don't chicken fight with strangers," Tessa told him. "I'm Finn," he introduced himself. "This is Colin, we both go to Yale."

"Well I'm Tessa, I go to Brown and this is Heather, she goes to Columbia," she told them.

"Well, we aren't strangers anymore," Finn smirked. "Fine, one chicken fight," I agreed.

So I had to try to knock Tessa off Colin's shoulders before she could knock me off Finn's.

The fight began and me and Tessa were going at it for a while but we pushed each other hard at the same time but I'm not sure who fell first.

Once we both resurfaced someone blew the whistle. "Blondie fell first," the ref said and I cheered, as did Finn.

I got out of the pool, soaking wet. "That's for stealing my money," I grinned at Tessa.

"Maybe we'll see you girls later," Finn winked at me. "Maybe, who knows," I had a little cheeky smile on my face. Once they left, Tessa started laughing. "Oooooh!" she squealed. "You two were totally flirting!"

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes playfully.

***

I wore a pair of ripped denim shorts and my blue top that Amilia bought me. "So first Dave, then Jess, then this Cole guy, now Finn," Tessa teased me as we went in. "It was a bit of harmless flirting," I told her.

"He was into you," Tessa giggled. "Because I agreed to a chicken fight?" I shook my head, laughing.

We joined Paris and Rory. "I'm not kissing you by the way," Tessa told me. "Madeline and Louise tell you to?"

"Yeah," she chuckled and the two of us started dancing. And we started spinning each other around but Tessa got very dizzy and I caught her before she fell flat on her face.

"I'm having a real good time," Tessa laughed. "Same here," I giggled. I gasped once Paris kissed Rory. "Whoa!" I gasped and Rory looked stunned and ran outside.

"I'll be back," I told Tessa and ran after my sister. I saw her sitting by the pool.

"Please tell me you didn't see that," Rory said to me. "I didn't see that," I lied.

"Very convincing," Rory rolled her eyes. "It would make me better if someone kissed you."

"Ah, not in the mood," I laughed. "From the gentleman at the bar," a staff member handed me two drinks. "They're mojitos," I sniffed it.

"One drink won't do any harm," Rory pointed out.

***

There are many different types of drunk in the world. There's the angry drunk, upset and mopey drunk, stripper drunk and happy drunk.

Since me and Rory are the same genes, we are the same kind of drunk. Loopy and loose-lipped.

We were lying down in the sand, laughing our asses off. We were both drunk..very drunk.

"I have to tell you something," I giggled. "Jess is so amazing, never should've broken up with him. He's so hot and he loves me, did I mention that he's hot?"

"I'm still in love with Dean, I hate that he's married to Lindsay," she mumbled. "But even though I love Jess and he's the only guy I love but I had to let him go so I could go to uni..uni..you get the drift."

I got out my phone. "I'm gonna call him," I slurred. "Hey Jess."

"Heather? Are you drunk?"

"I don't know Mom, am I?" I fake gasped and me and Rory burst out laughing. "I wanted to tell you..I still love you, I never stopped but I had to let you go in order to..focus on uni..uni..I swear I know the word! But you're the only guy I've ever loved and ever will love, no stupid boy will ever compare to you."

"Maybe we should talk about this when you're sober," Jess suggested. "Okay, but I'm stubborn, I chose that word over the best boyfriend ever..which I regret but I don't wanna leave.."

"Heath, don't say something you're gonna regret," he told me. "It was a Hail Mary, you deserve better than a girl who has to stay in a city for four years..I wanted better for you...that's why I broke up with you, because I didn't deserve you, I love you Jess."

I hung up the phone. "Now you call Dean, tell him you want to marry him and have lots of sex and babies."

The two of us burst out laughing and we were rolling around in the sand.

***

My head was pounding last night, after the first two drinks, I couldn't remember anything. "Ugh," I groaned. I was curled up in the backseat with the worst hangover in history.

"It could've been worse," Andrea pointed out. I looked at my phone and I gasped. "Oh no! I called Jess last night!"

"Oh you are in the shit!" Tessa burst out laughing.

"Oh no!" I moaned loudly.

What the hell did I say to him?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 965 22
Freddy Richie Gilmore has always been the second option: the second choice, the last resort. She would always be second best to her twin sister. And...
40.2K 861 21
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 paisley gilmore is always overlooked as the lesser gilmore twin 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 paisley gilmore finds herself feeling strange...
6K 183 15
People say good things come in threes, and that includes the Gilmores. CJ Gilmore is the twin brother of Rory Gilmore and the son of Lorelai Gilmore...
6.3K 136 28
Hilary, the twin Gilmore daughter to Rory, finds herself in a new, troubling and confusing relationship after moving from Stars Hollow High to Chilto...