Pain (NamJin ff) •Book 2 Of R...

By 7elsasnow

A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has... More

1
2
3
4
5
Ego!!!
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Reminder!
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
BANGBANGCON!
Q&A
Answers
!?!?!?
Published!
!!!

33

1.4K 79 25
By 7elsasnow

The day of the wedding came.

They couldn't wait for the surprise.

Especially Seokjin.

He couldn't sleep last night because of excitement.

They finished the song just in time and Seokjin had the chance to explain to their fans and apologize by doing a live.

And they made sure that Namjoon don't open Vlive until after the wedding.

The fans welcomed him back and apologized as well for saying mean stuff to him.

He is currently greeting the guests.

His parents came and he greeted them.

"Congratulations Seokjin. And I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with him. I should've considered your feelings more."

"Oh come on. Don't make me cry. I just had my make up done." Seokjin said.

"Come here." His father said as he, his brother and his mother was pulled in a hug.

"Congrats Seokjin-ah. I didn't expect that you would get married first before me." His older brother said.

"That's because you're to afraid propose to noona."

"Shut up."

Seokjin laughed.

"You guys can go inside. I will be fine by myself here." Seokjin said.

"Are you sure?" His mother asked.

"Yes. I can manage. There aren't that many guests anyway."

"Okay then. See you later."

Seokjin waved at them.

The Lee family arrived as well.

"Congratulations oppa." Hee Yeon greeted.

"Thanks. And thank you for everything."

"It's nothing. Just don't ever forget about me." Hee Yeon said.

"Why would I?" Seokjin said.

"Oh, I brought Jackson with me."

"Hey Seokjin! Congratulations!"

"Thanks man. Don't hurt Hee Yeon or you will face not only me but also her crazy brother."

"Yes sir." Jackson said.

"Hey, I'm not crazy."

"Yeah, said the man who said ' I would do everything for my sister's happiness even if I have to kill you.' to Namjoon."

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm overprotective."

The four laughed.

"Congratulations Seokjin. I give you my best wishes."

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

"Congratulations on your wedding Seokjin. Sorry for the trouble we caused you."

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. And it's okay. You only did it for your daughter."

"You can go inside and wait." Seokjin said to the family and they went inside.

And then Namjoon's family came.

"Congratulations. Make sure that you take care of Namjoon or else we'll take him back." Namjoon's mother said.

Seokjin smiled.

"I will never ever hurt your son again. I won't make the same mistake twice."

"We trust you Seokjin."

"Thank you for trusting me again. I will make sure to never break your trust."

His parents smiled.

"Never hurt my big brother, okay? Take care of him. Or else I will personally come to you and smack you on the face." Namjoon's younger sister warned Seokjin.

"Yes ma'am." Seokjin said.

"You can go inside and wait. We are only waiting for a few more friends and the other members with the groom."

Namjoon's family went inside as well.

After greeting a few more friends, it was finally done.

All they were waiting for is the other members.

He got a call from Yoongi saying that they are almost there.

Seokjin warned the guests and they all got ready.

The details of the plan was written on the invitations so they don't have to explain it.

They got to their places and the light were turned off.

~Meanwhile~

The members had a hard time persuading Namjoon to come.

They were almost at the venue.

Namjoon really didn't want to go but he has no choice since they're already near the venue.

When they got there, Namjoon sighed.

"Namjoon, put this on." Hoseok said which made Namjoon confused.

"For what?"

"Just wear it."

"Why do I have to?"

"Just do it. We'll guide you to the venue. Just trust us."

"Fine." Namjoon said as he put on the blindfold.

Namjoon was completely confused as to why he needs to wear the blindfold.

They slowly guide Namjoon to the venue.

When they got there, they signalled Seokjin.

"Count to ten before taking off the blindfold, okay?"

"Why do I need to do this? Are we playing hide and seek or something?"

"Just please do it. You will not regret it."

"Okay. Fine."

Namjoon started counting while the members hid in the dark.

When he was done counting, he took off the blindfold.

"What- guys? Where are you?"

And then a video was being played.

He recognize the background music.

It was the song he made.

But there is a part of the song where he heard a fourth voice singing.

He hadn't remember anyone recording other that the Maknae line.

(A/N: this is the song by the way. I couldn't find a fmv so I just used the song. Just imagine that the video consists of the memories the two had.)

He watched the video and couldn't help but smile and tear up while doing so.

It was Seokjin and him.

All their memories together.

But he was still confused about what was happening.

After the video presentation, another music started.

He hadn't heard of the song.

And then someone started singing.

He recognize that voice.

The lights then started to turn on.

Namjoon was surprised to see his family in the wedding.

He doesn't remember inviting them to it.

The owner of the voice still hadn't reveal themselves.

He was examining the place as he listens to the song.

He didn't know why but the lyrics made him cry.

As if it was all directed to him.

He also sees Hee Yeon at the tables.

He started to get more confused.

"Why is she sitting there? It's her wedding isn't it?" Namjoon thought.

And then, finally, the owner of the voice showed up.

Namjoon couldn't contain his emotions and cried, not caring if there are many people.

He just really missed the person.

Seokjin stretched his hand out, indicating for Namjoon to take it.

Namjoon went to the older and took his hand.

He couldn't control himself and hugged the older.

Seokjin hugged back.

Namjoon loosened the hug but still didn't let go of the older's hand.

Seokjin sang the song while holding Namjoon's hand and them staring into each other's eyes with love and happiness.

The song finished.

Namjoon still couldn't understand what was happening.

"Isn't it supposed to be your and Hee Yeon's wedding? Why is she sitting there?"

"I thought you were smart. It's our wedding silly."

Namjoon thinks it's all a dream.

He couldn't believe that he was the one getting married.

"But how?"

"Well, I discovered your plan about sabotaging the wedding by making a video about Hee Yeon 'cheating' and playing it on the engagement party."

Namjoon's eyes widen.

"That's why I made a plan that will cancel the wedding and at the same time not harm anybody."

"Your flash drive went missing, right?"

Namjoon nodded.

"I told them to give it to Ken, Hee Yeon's brother, and act as if it was taken."

"And then the final part was this part. Our wedding."

Seokjin smiled.

"Am I really getting married?" Namjoon asked, smiling widely.

Seokjin nodded.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

After all the ceremonies, it was time to exchange rings and say vows.

Namjoon was first.

"I never got to prepare a vow since I only got informed about my wedding at the same day it was going to be held." Namjoon said which made the guests laugh.

"Did I already told you that I love you? I love you so much that I am willing to let you go if you asked for it. I am willing to do anything for you and for your happiness. I want to be the reason behind your smiles. I don't know when I started being like this but you're the first person to do this to me. You even saved me from the voices inside my head telling me to end my life. We first met at the fan signing and that was the first time I smiled genuinely in front of ARMY. I used to fake a smile to not show that I had depression. But you changed all of that. You helped me recover from this sickness. You are my remedy. Even if we went through a lot of pain, I will never leave your side. Till death do us part. I love you Kim Seokjin. I really do." Namjoon ended.

Almost everyone was crying.

Seokjin wasn't an exception.

"Wait, give me a moment. I wasn't ready for this." Seokjin said.

When Seokjin calmed down, he started saying his vows.

"We went through a lot, I mean a lot, of problems. But still, here we are. Saying our vows to each other, tying the knot. We first met at the fan signing. And it changed my whole life. I became friends with my idols and then I became an idol myself. We even became text mates without me knowing. It all happened so fast. At first I was scared of the thought of dating an idol. But you removed all of those thoughts because you made me feel special. You made me feel like no one has ever did. It wasn't easy, of course, but it was worth it. I couldn't ask for more. And knowing that I was your remedy made me feel important. I felt loved. And I will continue on being your remedy. Even it we go through pain, I'll never ever leave your side. I'll always help you face all your fears and problems. We're in this together. Till death do us part. I love you Kim Namjoon. And I will never stop loving you." Seokjin ended.

The crowd then started chanting: "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

They smiled and looked at each other.

And then they both leaned in, closing the gap between them, pulling each other in a kiss they waited for so long.

It was a sweet and passionate kiss.

The crowd cheered.

The two pull away from the kiss and stared at each other's eyes.

They faced the guests with a smile.

They couldn't be more happy in each other's embrace.

And they couldn't ask for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.6K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...
5.8K 352 31
【Completed】 Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
20.2K 1.4K 91
Some might say opposites attract, so what will happen when two very different boys meet? Can they work despite their differences or will they have to...
reset ; ym By a

Fanfiction

55.8K 3.7K 60
Maybe the break up was the best thing that could've happened to them. Maybe they needed some time apart to realize how much they were in love with ea...