Eyebee ( 50's AU Yandere 2p!H...

By WikedWitchOfTheWeebs

(Y/N) was born and raised in a foster home by a wonderful caring man named Mr. Kirkland. Eventually (Y/N) is... More

In the mirror, Prologue
Fairies and Fireflies
A Toast To The Middle School Orphans
The Heated Brawl
Quick confusion/Quick Victory
Everything that happend before Recess
To Summon A 2p
April trees
"Only to get stabbed by a knife"
Hellsent
A Waltz For A Certain Secret Breaker
The Other Side Of The Mirror
Little Red Dots
Non-Family Dinner
Back the way I came
Thrill Of The Kill
A Letter In A Can Of Root Beer
Back To My Roots
Pond Frozen Over
Taking back The Good Life
Eyebee Act II now now

The Fairytale of the Mirror

211 6 1
By WikedWitchOfTheWeebs

Quick note, Nyp!sealand shows up in this and her name is Pearl, she is a very unpopular fan made Nyotalia and I wanted to include her as one of the characters, I'm sorry if this chapter is packed with bullying tropes but trust me a lot of this is for character development. BTW I'm switching my schedule from daily to once every two days because these chapter take forever to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The middle school classroom was filled with chits and chatter from all around the green walls of the classroom, kids of any age gossiping about the other. From outside the classroom (Y/n) was going over what she was going to say to introduce herself, 95 words, 5 paragraphs and 4 scenarios if something went wrong yet no idea how to present herself. (y/n) pulled her (long/medium/short) (h/c) into a headband and breathed in.

Suddenly incomprehensible screaming could be heard on the other end of the school as (y/n) could make out a thin blonde figure, she wore her long blonde hair in a low braid and had glasses and wore a black bow on her head and a shoulder padded professional maroon dress under a white ruffled turtleneck. Most of all this woman who (Y/n) assumed was faculty looked pissed as she stormed down the hallway. Students pressing themselves against walls and hiding in cubbies. The teacher was close enough to her that she could read her name tag

Miss Lucille Bonnefoy

(Y/n) knew nothing about her, yet everything at the same time.

"LOVINO VARGAS!!" her voice was high pitched and reeked of authority, annoying authority.

The shorter man who looked like he was an auburn slowly turned around and just stared at her, unlike the other students he wasn't afraid, he was annoyed.

"YESTERDAY, I CAUGHT YOU INTIMIDATING MATHEW WILLIAMS FOR HIS PARENTS HARD EARNED MONEY, WHEN THE PRINCIPAL CALLED YOU TO HIS OFFICE ANNOUNCING DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH YOU SKIPPED IT, YOU ARE TWO STRIKES AWAY FROM BEING EXPELLED."

(Y/n) couldn't take anymore of the yelling so she put her fingers in her ears and tried to drown out the sound, all she took from the conversation was two mean people arguing, a woman's failure to control a kid and a kids failure to control himself. A few minutes passed and Lovino was forcibly removed from the hallway by two teachers who obviously weren't being paid enough for this. Miss Bonnefoy checked her watch and entered the sixth grade classroom. The moment she entered all that gossip and chatter dialed down, all the students returned to their desks without Miss Bonnefoy even having to say a word.

"Good morning students. Before we get into page 107 of 'A New view on the Spanish Civil war' I would first like to introduce a new student! I would like everyone to meet (Y/n)! She is from the Kirkland foster home in (town/city) and transferred to Rosemary Public school three days ago!

Miss Bonnefoy turned to you standing outside the classroom.

"It's okay to come in (Y/n)"

(Y/n) took the hint and made her way inside, some of the children were smiling at her encouragingly while others were whispering about her to the others.

"Could she be any fucking slower?" Miss Bonnefoy said under her breathe

And just like that all the 95 words, 5 paragraphs and 4 scenarios if something went wrong vanished from her mind and everything went frozen. (Y/n) couldn't think, or move, or speak or breathe. (Y/n) started sweating and she could here the whispers floating around her.

"Okay, (Y/n), if you don't want to introduce yourself right now that is perfectly okay, please have a seat."

Every step to (Y/n)'s seat felt like a walk of shame as people whispered around her, not whispers of cruelty but general pity. (Y/n) put her face in her desk and drifted off into a world of daydreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day behind the school next to the playground. Mathew was reading under the shade of an April tree when a shadow loomed over him, it was none other than his bully Lovino.

"Eh numbskull, got the cash"

"N-no I don't, please leave me alone I can't help y-you"

"Fucking Liar, I saw you talking with Alfred Jones, just hand it over or this is gonna get messy"

""Look, I swear I don't have it just please leave me alone I am-"

Lovino slaps Mathew in the face "What are you Mathew? Are you gonna run home and tell your mommy? Why can't you take karma like a man, hurry up!"

Tears start forming in Mathews eyes", I'll get the money just leave me alone!"

"Knew you were a lying piece of shit, now hurry up!"

"Right away L-lovino" Mathew quickly picks up his stuff and runs inside.

Meanwhile, somewhere else on the playground (Y/n) was playing in the sand when she heard some chatter on the other end of the playground, by the swing, she found it funny how yesterday kids were actively staying away from it but now, a group of three girls were there, not using it or anything but just staring at something right by it.

(Y/n) got on the sandbox wiping off any sand still stuck to her grey and red checkered dress and upon closer inspection, they were looking at a small mirror between two swings with a small crack in the middle, what was the big deal anyway?

"I swear it just moved" commented a very popular 7th grader named Pearl, the leader of the schools girl scout hangout club. Two girls from her club surrounded her.

"Why would they use mirrors though?" commented a club member.

"That's because my friends, It ISN'T a mirror, it's a PORTAL!"

A girl in the back with a bun raised her hand. "To where?"

Pearl pointed finger guns at said girl "Nobody knows!"

Lovino with his hands in his pockets walked right over leaning against one on the pools on the black painted swing set. "I hate to walk in on your cult meeting but do you have a single fact to back that up?"

Pearl tossed her hair back and confidently "Only 120 years of witness accounts"

Lovino raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "How do you know those 'accounts' are credible."

"Why would 453 people report something as oddly specific as a mirror that is a portal to another dimension, ever since this mirror was dropped here in 1830 it hasn't been moved due to superstition, not even when the people who built this school made this swing set!"

Lovino sighed, "That is. The most. Ridiculous bullshit. I have heard. In my life." emphasizing every two words.

(Y/n) walked over to the scene "What are you guys talking about?"

A girl from the girl scout hangout club waved at (Y/n), "Hey Pearl, It's the new kid"! Everyone turned to face (Y/n) except for Lovino.

"Hello, (Y/n)! It would be an honor to tell you." Pearl bowed politely to (Y/n) staring at Lovino the whole time.

Lovino spoke up "For the love of everything that makes sense, please don't indoctrinate the 11 year old-"

Pearl snapped her fingers at Lovino, "It's not indoctrination, It's education!" Pearl lifted up her sailor hat and began to speak.

"For as long as mirrors existed there have been myths and legends about what hides under them, monsters, demons, another universe, opposite versions of yourself, nobody knows..."

Lovino interrupted. "But since people had brain cells we found out that they are basically reflective silver"

"I will genuinely pay you 100 dollars to shut up"

Just like that, Lovino shut his mouth

"Just like nobody knows how this mirror showed up...Nobody knows what's what's behind it. It's 9 inches long and 6 inches wide and there are a plethora of accounts of people going missing after contact with this mirror. Like Daniel Jonathon, a soldier in the civil war who used this mirror to fix his tie and then went missing, when his fellow men came looking for him they found this mirror in the same spot they found it untouched, but at night you can see Daniel eternally trapped inside.

Or Marie O'Connell after this playground was built who took her two sons to this same playground and her two sons broke it, they both went missing but the mirror had never been touched, at night you can hear her sons screaming. There are stories of seeing a Japanese man in a uniform with purple eyes appear and then disappear into the mirror or a silver haired man with a red scarf and a heavy jacket and brown boots strangle a 36 year old woman to death and not to mention all the deaths and murders near this mirror.

Every once in a while, once or twice a year, someone will go missing and wind up dead after using this mirror, by accidental suicide, murder, suicide or an accident, as ironic as this sounds I like to call it, "The Fairytale of the Mirror" Well more like a horror story."

All of a sudden Pearl stopped talking, this gave (Y/n) a chance to speak.

"And?"

Pearl put her two index fingers together and pouted. "Sorry, that's all the information I have, I know there are a lot of holes in it but I don't even have all the pieces to explain this, nobody does!"

All of a sudden all the girls erupted into a loud fear enticed argument and (Y/n) walked away curious wondering what was going on with that mirror, and that mirror in specific.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 22
(Y/N) noticed a the new transfer student. Something weird about him especially his face. Nobody else in her class noticed it but she does.....later o...
4.1K 313 15
(Y/n)'s family was amongst the few people who had fled the city to find refuge in the forest far from society after the Infection had spread through...
86.6K 3.9K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
18.6K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...