My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

By BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• More

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 41. Bath Time
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring

17.6K 255 49
By BethVictoria

Thanks to How2lovexo for the idea for this chapter, my little partner in crime! Thanks heaps doll!!! 

Enjoy guys, 2 uploads in one day! Woo! 

Chapter 43.

“Don’t look so worried” laughed Niall “It’s not what you think it is”

“It’s not?” I squeaked, nerves taking over my voice “How can you say it’s a ring box but it not be what I think it is?”

Niall raised an eyebrow at my muttering and shook his head “Babe-“

“What?” I said quickly

“Breathe”

I took a deep breath and gave Niall a small look through my eyelashes “Sorry”

“Its okay” he smiled, kissing my cheek “I know what it looks like but it’s not that, I promise”

“Then what is it?”

“I’m glad you asked” he smiled opening the box for me to see inside. In the hold of the white cushion was a small silver ring, there was a heart in the centre of the ring, being held by two hands on either side and topped with a crown. I had seen the ring before, but I had no idea what it was.

“This is a claddagh ring” said Niall “It’s a traditional Irish ring and it has a bunch of different meanings depending on how you wear it”

“It’s beautiful” I whispered starring down at the simple silver ring in the box

“It’s a promise ring and engagement ring and a wedding ring all in one, when you wear it like this-“ Niall picked up my right hand and placed the point of the heart towards me “-it means you’re in a relationship, or your heart has been ‘captured’”

I giggled and gave Niall a sweet kiss “It’s amazing, thank you”

“I’m not done yet” he laughed, pulling the ring from my right hand and picking up my left “When you wear it like this-“he placed the ring on my left hand with the tip of the heart facing away from me “-it means your engaged and this-“he turned the ring around so the tip pointed towards me again on my left hand “-it means you’re married”

“I’ll say it again; it’s amazing, thank you so much Niall” I smiled

Niall placed the ring back on my right hand, heart tip facing me and kissed me gently, leaning his forehead against mine and whispering to me softly “With my hands I give you my heart and crown it with my love

“You romantic sod” I laughed kissing him gently again, both of my hands on his face “I love you”

“I love you more” he smiled “and now I finally have a reason to wear this”

Niall pulled a silver chain off his bedside table that he always seemed to wear underneath his shirts, he always took it off when we went to bed but I had never bothered distinguishing the different charms from one another until now. There was a silver ring on the chain, like the one Niall had just given me, only the hands, heart and crown were smaller and inside 2 silver rings.

Niall handed me the ring and I smiled. He wanted me to put the ring on for him.

“Same way?” I asked

He nodded “Right hand, point facing me”

I placed the ring on his finger and he smiled as I leaned up to kiss him, whispering the same thing he had whispered to me moments ago; “With my hands I give you my heart and crown it with my love”

“I’m taking a picture of this” he laughed, grabbing his phone and taking a photo of our hands, both rings in the centre of the photo and posted it on twitter for everyone to see.

I got up and made breakfast for everyone after our little romantic moment in the bedroom, Draco was sitting in his high chair and I was cooking eggs when Greg walked in, in his boxers rubbing his eyes and muttering to himself.

“Morning Greg” I smiled causing him to jump as he opened the fridge.

“Riley?” he asked, looking at me and then looking down before jumping behind the door of the fridge “Riley, hi, how are you, sorry, I’ll just-“

I laughed “Greg relax, were family, I see the boys in their boxers all the time, you’re not any different”

Greg sighed and came out from behind the fridge with a carton of milk “Tea?”

“Yes please” I laughed “Can you put some of that in a cup for Draco to please?”

“Yeah sure” Greg nodded, grabbing the Sippy cup from the sink “This one?”

“Yes, thank you”

“No worries”

Greg poured the milk into Draco’s cup and handed it to him in his high chair, kissing his cheek and saying good morning before putting the kettle on and pulling 2 cups from the cupboard and adding tea bags and sugar to our taste.

“Sleep well last night?” he asked, leaning against the counter next to me, he had said it simply but there was a hint of double meaning to his words and a smirk on his lips so I played along.

“I didn’t sleep at all” I sighed, dishing up the eggs “Your brother is a-“

“La, la, la, la, la, la” Greg cried, covering his ears causing me to laugh

“Relax you big pansy, I was only joking” I said pulling his hands from his ears “Like I would talk to you about Niall in that context”

“Thank god” he sighed “Thank you for sparing my ears and my imagination that torture”

“You’re welcome” I smiled “But to answer your question I slept well, thank you”

“Glad to hear it” Greg nodded “But to be totally irrelevant for a minute, you two are…” he paused “together, like, that… right?”

I laughed “If you really want to know, yes, we are ‘together like that’”

“Okay” he nodded “Because I could understand if you weren’t with your boy and all”

“Greg” I said causing him to stop his muttering “I’m taking care of your brother, you don’t have to worry about him at all”

“Okay” Greg sighed “I just know he’s not very straight forward with stuff like that”

“He’s a little more straight forward than you think” I murmured, remembering the first night we spent in LA “But either way, it’s all good now if you don’t mind, little weird talking about that part of the relationship with my boyfriends brother and in front of my son”

“Right, right” Greg nodded, pouring the hot water into the cups he had set out as I added some bacon to the pan and started to serve up strips of meat on a separate plate to the eggs

“Do you want some?” I asked

“Yes please” he nodded pulling out an extra plate to serve himself up some food “Coming home I was looking forward to my mum’s food but I hear your bacon and eggs is top notch”

“Hear that from Niall?” I asked, earning a nod from Greg “Harry taught me how to cook them when I first fell pregnant with Draco; it’s been my special Sunday morning breakfast ever since, seeing as everyone’s always at my house anyway”

“I remember Harry cooking the same thing when he stayed here after X Factor” Greg nodded scooping up some eggs “Now that boy can cook”

“He sure can” I laughed turning off the stove and starting on some toast

“What’s that on your hand?” Greg asked through a mouthful of food

“What’s what?” I replied continuing to make and butter piece of toast after piece of toast

“On your hand”

“Skin?” I replied sarcastically, laughing slightly “Fingers maybe?”

“No the silver thing”

I paused from buttering the toast and bit my lip. Niall had said that if anyone saw the ring, especially Greg, they would question me for hours on end about it and that it was better not to wear it until we were back home in London, I hadn’t taken it off though, I didn’t think anyone would be awake so early so I didn’t bother with it. I guess I was about to understand what Niall had meant.

“A ring” I shrugged “Girls wear rings”

“I know that ring” Greg replied “That’s a claddagh ring, my mum use to have one”

I looked up at him finally “She did?”

“I don’t think she wears it anymore, but she gave Niall and I a pair of them when we were younger, told us what they meant and said for us to save them until we were willing to give one of them away” Greg frowned “Is Niall wearing a ring now?”

I nodded slowly and Greg’s eyes widened, as did his smile, he grabbed me in a tight hug and then let me go quickly, clearing his throat.

“I should go see Niall” he said, trying to hide his giant smile.

“Okay” I laughed, watching him walk slowly out of the room, a spring in each of his step like he wanted to just bolt into his brothers room but kept his composure until he was out of my sight, head poking back in quickly with a smile.

“And Riley?” he said with a big grin

“Yes Greg?” I chuckled

“I’m glad my brother chose such an awesome girl to be in love with, you’re an amazing sister”

I gaped at him slightly “T-Thank you”

Greg popped out of the room and I listened to his footsteps run off down the hall and then Niall groan as Greg jumped onto the bed, waking him up I guessed from the soft swears coming from my boyfriends mouth.

I smiled at Draco, who smiled back at me and held up his cup “All done”

I laughed and took his cup “Time for breakfast?”

“Food!”

I rolled my eyes and handed him a plate of cut up toast, bacon and eggs, Niall’s voice drifting through the hall at the sound of Draco’s words;

“That’s my boy!” he laughed

“Yes Niall” I replied with a laugh “Certainly is”

:)

Leave a comment below :) I'll love you forever! 

Also, sorry for the scare yesterday, Wattpad stuffed up and momintarily deleted this book but IT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED! IT WILL NOT BE DELETED! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!! 

<3 <3 <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 145 46
While practically being buried in polaroid photos, journal entrees, and millions of memories, Noel and Harry decide to keep memoirs of each Christmas...
101K 2.1K 21
'Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.' - William Shakespeare. Avery Johnson, blinded by an a...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
95.2K 1.3K 11
Five friends, A lion, zebra, hippo, giraffe, and a human sized rabbit, all have the lives they are truely live for, but what happens when one of them...