Second chance~Catradora [COMP...

Von foggystarrs

(Based on She-ra season 4!!) With Hord Prime now in custody of Glimmer and Catra, as well as Adora breaking h... Mehr

1- Trouble on the double
2- Deals with the Prime
3-Escape...
4- Apologies and Warmth
5- Jealousy thy name Adora
7- Late Night Cuddles
8- Running After You
9- Please stay...
10- Forgive
11- She-ra? more like She-gone
12- Green
13- Kiss it better
14- Promise?
15- I Promise.
16- Krytis
17- Fuzzy Feelings
18- You mean everything to me
19- You & me at the end of the world
20- End

6- Realization...

5.8K 232 1.2K
Von foggystarrs

Woah! I'm updating??? On time??

Who is she-

Also there's so much Double Trouble in this chapter it's not even funny...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I exited the infirmary, confused... All I remember is taking the shot for Adora and waking up to hear shouting outside and honestly it's really starting to give me a headache.

Both Adora and Glimmer turned to look at me, their eyes widening a bit but none of them moving an inch

"What's going on?" I asked, but suddenly Adora turned on her heels grumbling to herself...

"I don't need this." Was all she said, before stomping her way out of the hallway...

Glimmer just huffed a bit but quickly turned to me and engulfed me in a bear hug....

"Catra! I was so worried!" She screamed out, basically squeezing the life out of me...

If I hadn't been hugged by Scorpia before I would've said Glimmer's hugs were the worst...

"Okay, Okay... just... let go." I said, trying to get out of her grasp...

I seriously hate hugs.

She apologized quickly and let go, her cheeks going a slight shade of pink.

"I can't believe Adora did this to you... ugh she's always in her own head thinking she's right about everything." Glimmer muttered, glaring in the direction Adora had walked off in.

"Wait... what? Adora didn't do this..." I said, clearly confused.

"We were surrounded by that Daddy Pringle guy's clones. They were about to shoot Adora but I got her out of the way and took it for her."

"W-Wait.... you mean Adora didn't do this?" She said, her eyes widening a bit...

"No."

"Oh..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked at the floor for a moment, rubbing her arm and biting her lip as if deep in thought. She suddenly looked up, eyes bright as she took both my hands in hers.

"I just remembered! Since you're with us now you can stay in the castle with us if you want!" She said cheerfully, before her eyes widened and she quickly let go of my hands as her very obviously pink cheeks somehow got redder... hm...

"Uhhh... Yeah, I guess i'll stay. It's not like I have anywhere else to go." I said, shrugging.

She smiled widely and grabbed my wrist, quickly leading me to what I thought would be the direction of my new room I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Double Trouble's POV:

Hmmm...

"How interesting." I whispered, smirking slightly from the shadows as I saw Glimmer lead Catra away to who knows where...

Tsk.. When will they ever learn...

Oh! I just had a marvelous idea!

I laughed a little at the thought of it, following not that far behind Glimmer and Catra but far enough they couldn't spot me...

The fact that Catra's new room was right in front of Adora's and Glimmer's room was at the end of the hall could be used to my favor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Gah! Get a grip over yourself, Glimmer!" I yelled at myself, splashing my face with water before looking in the mirror...

After helping Catra settle into her new room, I came into my room to calm down... I have no idea why these butterflies in my stomach won't stop!

Actually...

I do...

It's these feelings for her...

I think they're getting hard to hide... I've never really crushed on anyone before so I hope I'm not super obvious!

I sighed, knowing I had a meeting in a few minutes...

A sudden knock came to my door and I dried my face off before opening it...

"Huh? C-Catra?"

Shoot. I stuttered.

She smiled at me slightly before asking if she could come in, to which I moved to give her space to enter...

She sat in one of the cushioned seats, looking around...

"Nice place ya got here."

"Hm? O-Oh yeah I guess so..." I said, giggling slightly...

"So what's up?" I asked, sitting next to her...

"I've got a meeting in a few minutes since I missed a lot from being held captive with you and stuff... Heh.... guess that's just the life of a que-" I stopped mid-sentence as I felt her clawed hand on my cheeks and she turned my face so we met eyes...

She leaned in, staring intently at me, not blinking once...

"Did anyone ever tell you that you talk too much?" She said, her breath basically on my lips...

I tensed up, eyes wide and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy, I was pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato right now....

She's so close!

She stared at me for a while longer before laughing and letting go, leaning away from me.

"I've gotta go. Good luck at your meeting." She said, getting up and leaving me alone, still tense as ever and eyes even wider if that was even possible..

...

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I flopped in bed after exercising for a bit and taking a nice bath afterwards, feeling refreshed but still down...

This kind of stuff always helps calm me down when I'm angry... I'd usually do some She-ra training too but since the sword is no longer here...

Ugh!

Will this sour feeling go away?! Why didn't the exercise work??

I mean- I guess I feel a bit calmer but the feeling hasn't gone away and I hate it...

I just-

Why did I get so angry?

Maybe it was the thought of Glimmer and... Catra... together....

Why does it make my anger boil?

UGH! I need to punch something.

And it was so out of the blue too!

Like- Glimmer spends basically two days being held captive with Catra and suddenly it's like they're best friends... inseparable...

Are Glimmer's feelings even genuine?

She literally just started talking to her! It's not like she's spent years with Catra and grew up with her and basically know everything about her like...

well...

like I did.

I sighed, before a sudden knock at my door startled me...

"Bow, you know you can just come in-" I started saying, before opening the door and immediately tensing up...

"Catra?" I said, before looking away as the awful feeling grew tenfold...

"Hey Adora~"

My heart skipped a beat at the familiar nickname, but I kept my expression unreadable as I turned toward her...

"Why are you here? Did you want something?" I snapped, slightly regretting it afterwards.

"Ouch... calm down princess I... just wanted to talk..." She muttered slightly, looking a bit taken aback...

I sighed, running a hand through my hair before leaving the door open and flopping on my bed.

She took that as a sign to come in and so she did, closing the door and sitting next to me...

"Adora..." She said, trailing off...

I lifted my arm that had been over my eyes to look at her, a small lump forming in my throat as I took her in...like how soft her hair looked and how her ears looked droopy and how the sun hit her just right enough that her beautiful bicolored eyes shone with star shaped flecks....

This time a different feeling filled my chest...

A very familiar feeling because I've felt it even back when we were in the Horde...

I always feel that way around her... which is why it hurt so much when we drifted apart. It's so stupid.

Her hand found my left arm, the one that wasn't covering my eyes slightly, and her fingers intertwined with mine...

"I missed this." She said, her voice barely a whisper

I took in a shaky breath and sat up, looking at our hands and how hers fit perfectly in mine...

'Gah! Adora why in the world are you thinking stuff like this?! Stop it.' I thought, but in reality I didn't want it to stop...

Her other hand found it's way to my neck, as she played with my hair a bit sending a small shiver up my spine...

"Me too." I found myself whispering back before I could even stop myself, my cheeks stinging and my heart beating as if I just ran a mile... I was afraid she could hear it by how loud it was.

She leaned in slightly, her ears flicking a little when she didn't see me react...

All I wanted to do was get out of here and run yet stay like this forever at the same time...

What is this feeling?

I found myself leaning in too, my mind a total mess but I couldn't focus on anything else except her.

She leaned in more, her eyes flicking from mine to my lips and then back up at my eyes...

I feel so... vulnerable...

Her hand stopped playing with my hair and was now resting gently on my neck, as she pulled me toward her a little more and her lips were just centimeters away from mine... Just a little more and I could close the gap.... Just a little more and she could be mine.

My hand went to her hip as I leaned in a little bit more, but quickly stopped, hovering just over her lips...

'No. No this is wrong.' I thought, my mind still hazy and unable to focus that well...

I brought a shaky hand up, the one that was resting on her hip, and pushed her away slightly as I backed up...

I took in a deep breath, laughing a little...

"You're not her." I found myself saying, looking back toward her as I saw her eyes widen slightly.

She smiled, letting go of my hand which had still been intertwined and backed up more, turning back into Double Trouble.

"Well done." They said, smirking slightly...

I just sighed...

"You had me in the first half... You really do a great impersonation but... it just felt..."

"Wrong?" They asked, a knowing look on their face.

I nodded, slightly surprised that they finished the sentence for me.

"I just.... I knew it wasn't her yet... yet I still went with it and let myself go... I don't get why..." I said, frustration evident in my voice.

Double Trouble just sighed and got up...

"I think deep down you know the answer to that.." They said, walking toward the door but pausing and looking back at me...

"You know it wasn't her but..." They trailed off...

"....I wanted it to be her..." I finished, my eyes widening as another feeling filled my chest...

"But- But why? What does that even mean?" I asked, frantically looking up at them for an explanation but they just shook their head with a laugh.

"You need to find that out for yourself." Was all they said, before opening the door and leaving me alone with the thousands of thoughts and questions running through my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Catra's POV:

I sighed as I stretched, my back sore from all the bandages wrapped around it...

I lay on the guest room bed, moving basically every five minutes...

"Ugh. Why are these so uncomfortable?" I asked to no one in particular, as I basically got consumed by the big fluffy mattress in this stupid princess bed.

"Hm. Probably because you're not used to it yet." A familiar voice spoke, causing me to sit up alarmed as I got my claws ready to strike...

A small tap got my attention and I scratched in the direction of a shadowy corner which got the green to evade and enter the light.

"Woah, kitten... it's just me." Double Trouble spoke, causing me to scoff.

"Oh great, you gonna abandon me again?"

This caused them to frown.

"You know it wasn't personal, kitten. I'm in this for the money.... Though what I did today was just for fun." They said, a mischievous smile slowly growing on their face.

I looked at them, intrigued.

"Oh? What exactly did you do?"

They laughed, walking around the room and looking at all the fancy junk decorating it...

"Oh nothing~ Just my biggest role yet... Turned into a certain kitten, visited queen Glimmer and then visited the other princess... Harmless fun."

"You did what?" I asked, slightly alarmed.

They looked at me over their shoulder before turning back to examine a gold decoration that looked like it probably cost thousands...

"I just wanted to mess with them... see who won the competition and whose were genuine." Was all they said, which only made me more confused...

"Competition? Genuine? What are you even talking about?"

They sighed before turning toward me and flopping on the big stupid princess bed, putting their elbows propping up their face and swinging their legs back and forth with a stupid smile on their face.

"You'll know soon enough, kitten."

I huffed in annoyance.

They looked at me for a second, before sighing.

"You know..." They trailed off, looking away as if bored.

"That Glimmer likes you and I don't mean in a friendly way." They finished, looking back at me.

I looked away and sighed.

"I know."

"Oh?"

"To be honest it's kind of obvious..." I said, before looking back at them.

"But?"

I sighed...

I hate how they learned to read me so well.

"Well yeah I know Glimmer likes me but..."

"I want it to be Adora..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops! Guess I'm ending it there 😂

Honestly, my friend suggested I have Double Trouble mess with Glimmer and Adora as Catra and I just couldn't resist- This was so fun to write 😈

Thank you for reading this far and for all the nice comments you all left on my last chapter! I love you all soooo much! 🥺💕

🤧🏳️‍🌈PLZ VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!🏳️‍🌈🤧

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.2K 2.6K 75
A mysterious person suddenly appears on Etheria, no recollection of how they made it there, or the events leading up to it. Covered in wounds and bad...
304K 11.1K 66
THIS IS OLD. Take it with a grain of salt. It's bad -me 2022 [made the cover.] [WRITTEN B4 SEASON 5! COMPLETED!] After the war, the Rebellion are thi...
92.5K 3.1K 17
She-ra and the princesses of power Adora x fem!reader --- "Adora, why are you acting so strange around her?" "I don't know. But I do know I need to p...
1.8K 86 34
Continuing from book one, Love struck. A couple months have passed now, Glimmer and Adora are dating then things have been pretty quiet from the Hord...