๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ โ”โ” ๐™Ž.๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–...

By ukiyoplural

๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜ˆ๐˜“ | in which jasmine potter, aka the girl who lived, get's sent back thirty years into the pas... More

CAST
GALLERY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING
A/N
SNEAK P/1
SNEAK P/2
SEQUEL UP
MORE STORIES

EXTRA - ONE

11.6K 716 275
By ukiyoplural

Meanwhile in the after life:

"JAMES!"

The raven haired young man winced, spinning around on the immaculate white floor to look at his crazed wife. "Yes dear?"

In front if him, Sirius and Remus snickered, finding it funny that even dead, James was whipped by the feisty red head.

"Jasmines in trouble!"

Their grins dropped. Such news had never left her lips since the war, "What happend?" Remus asked quickly, thinking of his son.

"She found a freakin time turner!"

Those words would have been funny, if it wasn't for one very important thing. She was a Potter.

They all huddled towards the crack. The crack into the real world, they saw the familiar teen appear in a swirl of colourful lights, and Lily gasped.

"It's, it's-"

"No-"

"It's that Jasmine!"

Alice, Frank and Marlene had joined them by that point, and all eyes fell on the two now pale men. James and Sirius' skin had shaded a light green, the realisation having hit them too.

She was that Jazzy. She was Jasmine Granger.

Very slowly, Sirius pressed his hand to his mouth in horror. He'd snogged his god daughter.

They watched young Lily escort a speechless Jasmine to Dumbledores office. James' breathing became heavy and his hand curled into a fist.

"You-"

"Mate, I didn't know." Sirius reminded him, stepping away from his friend.

"You defiled my little girl!" He growled, knocking his glasses askew.

"James!" Lily screeched again, "Look!"

It seemed to be the next day, time worked differently there and things moved much faster. Jasmine was lounging next to a young Remus, two wands twisting in her fingers as she enjoyed watching James lose a game of exploding snap to Sirius.

"Uh- sorry H-James, but I've got Sirius's wand right here, there's no way he could've cheated."

A warm glow spread in Lily's chest, watching her daughter finally have light hearted fun like she was always supposed to. She could admit, Jasmine and Sirius bothered her a little, but there wasn't a whole lot she could do about it.

"Oh, my, god. I was jealous of your daughter." Marlene said suddenly, slapping a hand on her forehead. Alice broke into giggles.

"I almost forgot your memories were wiped." A voice said in vague amusement.

The group spun around, Regulus Black stood behind them with a smug expression.

"You knew!?" Sirius cried in outrage.

He scoffed, "Of course I did. She trusted me."

"JAMES!" Lily screamed, sick of her husband losing attention. "Look!"

All eyes fell on the crack once more. Jasmine was red faced, crying by the black lake with young Remus standing in front of her.

"Riiight." Jasmine said sarcastically, standing up with her face twisted in anger. "Just like how you can be open and accepting of the face that you're a werewolf!"

"She sure told you, Remus." Frank smirked.

The man in question had his lips pressed together, hoping and praying with every fibre of his being they didn't figure out he knew all along.

"I will not allow my friends to be hurt by somebody they thought they could trust!" Young Remus argued.

"Damn." Marlene said, looking impressed. "Didn't know you had it in ya."

"Well you won't have to worry about that for another three years!" Jasmine shot back, laughing bitterly.

"That's all Lily right there." James said, all anger for Sirius seemingly forgotten.

"You knew Remus?" The man in question piped up.

He froze, "Er- no. Um, I must have been obliviated. We all must have been, we thought she died, remember?"

"Don't remind me." Sirius scowled.

They watched them go to Dumbledores office, him explaining everything to Remus before being interrupted by Sirius and James, who were quickly lied to that Jasmines godfather had died.

"Oh, I remember that day..." Lily said softly, watching her young self and a newly blonde Jasmine walk the streets of Hogsmeade.

Jasmine was telling her about Harry, who, as she put it, was 'dumber then a bag of rocks.'

They then ran into James and Sirius, the latter dragging Jasmine off into an abandoned alley way to-

"THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING SO CLOSE!?" James screeched at the crack, looking like he was ready to jump through it.

"Mate-"

"STEP THE FLIPPITY HECK AWAY FROM HER!" He continued, yelling at the teenage boy, who could very much *not* hear him.

Alice laughed, "This is fun. We should do this more often."

Jasmine climbed back up to Hogwarts, only stopping when she was interrupted by a young Narcissa Black and Regulus.

"I can see why my brother likes you so much, he could never resist a quick tongue." Young Regulus all but spat, but it had no effect on Jasmine, who just laughed.

"Oh I'm not so sure, I think the hair colour helps."

"What's going on here?" Tonks asked, wondering over to the crowd, Remus instantly put his arm around her.

"Jasmine got stuck in the past and young Sirius wants to shag her."

Tonks snorted instinctively, "Wait wait- what!?"

Remus gently explained everything that happend, while James leaned closer to the crack. "Wait- I knew?"

This drew the couples attention, Jamsine and a young James stood out side Dumbledores office, Jasmine fearfully running a hand through her hair.

"H-hey, dad." She muttered.

There was a tense silence that even the dead felt. Before, finally, ten minutes later, young James brought her into a hug.

"So this means I get Evans, right?"

Lily smacked her husband on the arm, scowling at him for ruining such a heart felt moment. Of course, it was a younger him, but still.

They watched young Sirius and Jasmine walk down a hallway together, a serene expression on their faces as Sirius laid his arm on her shoulder and she chatted away about the weather.

James cast his best friend the stink eye, who quickly threw his hands up in surrender.

What was he supposed to about the young hims hormones?
_______________________________

A/N

IF THIS GETS TO TEN VOTES I'LL POST A PART 2!

bye bye, ily all!

- ukiyoplural

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 20.7K 15
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
10.8K 319 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
3.8M 161K 153
๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง! *NO VOLDEMORT AU* *JAMES, LILY & MARAUDERS LIVE THROUGH GOLDEN TRIO ERA* Remus Lupin loved his daughter with his whole heart, but when...
21.8K 759 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...