Angel of Music (Uta no Prince...

By Ethel1142

(Y/N) (L/N) has grown up surrounded by music, so much that she had developed a natural talent for many aspect... More

Character Info.
Character info cont.
"Seven-Colored Compass"
"Brand New Melody"
"Knocking On My Mind"
"Believe Heart to the End of the World"
"Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!"
"Shout Out from Orion"
"Feeling Heart"
"Eternity Love"
"Weaving Dreams"
"Map Of The Future"
"The Heart of a Lost Child"
"Serious Love 1000%"
"Poison Kiss"
"Reincarnation of Love"
"Muteki Dangerous"
"True Wing"
"Koizakura"
"Smile Magic"
"Orange Rhapsody"
"Promise to Sirius"
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part One
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part Two

"Come On, Let's Song!"

1.5K 63 6
By Ethel1142

First POV

The next day, I was making my way to my classroom, but as I was walking through the halls, I caught sight of everyone looking at me.

'Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything. Please don't say anything,' I thought to myself as I quickened my pace through the hallway.

Unfortunately, my thoughts and internal pleads weren't heard.

"Say, isn't that (Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Yeah, she's the top student in the composition course."

"Whoa, I heard she's in the idol course too."

My blush deepened as I kept hearing every comment that the other students were whispering. That's when I jogged off a little bit to get away from the crowds. I was so bashful when it came to other people complimenting me, since I had all of the guys telling me things yesterday. I still couldn't get them out of my head either. I had to give them a proper answer soon. Finally, I was able to get to a quiet area in the hallway where I could relax a little bit. I let out a sigh as I leaned my back against the wall, thinking back to all of the boys saying, or in one case writing, that they wanted to be my partner. I had to worry about Haruka too, I needed to give her an answer soon as well.

'I can't choose just one of them. I mean, they've all done so much for me, and I wouldn't be here without them,' I thought to myself as I dazed off a little bit.

This whole decision was going to be hard, and I was so out of it. I didn't hear the clicking of heels come towards me.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?  You look like you're in a daze," I heard Ringo's voice ask me.

I snapped my head up to see him standing beside me.

"Oh, Rin...." I trailed off quietly.

He stood up straight, but was looking at me with a concerned expression.

"Have you decided on your partner?  The deadline is tomorrow, you know," he informed me.

I looked down, breaking eye contact with him, and turned my gaze to my feet. This was really starting to stress me out a little bit.

"Right.... Um listen, maybe I-"

"There is no way I'm letting you drop out," Ringo cut me off as he put his hands on my shoulders.

Now I had to look him in the eyes. He was giving me a look of determination, much like how a brother would do for his sister.

"Don't run away from this. I've seen your love for music, (Y/N). I won't let you give it up like this. I want you to stand up to this trial. Haru and those boys are waiting for your answer, and it's your duty to give them an answer as soon as possible. Like I said before, you've got this. You always figure something out," Ringo told me in a serious voice as he continued to look me in the eyes.

I couldn't really say anything at first. I didn't really have much faith in myself if I had to be honest. I looked back down as I pulled away from Ringo.

"Right...." I said as I began walking away from him.

"Remember, if you don't submit your form, not only you, but all 7 of those kids will be disqualified, too," he called out to me as I continued to walk further down the hallway.

I didn't show it, but I did not want everyone to get disqualified because of me not wanting to make a decision. I let Ringo's words set in as I made my way to Haruka and Tomo's room. I decided to stay there until I got this whole thing sorted out.

Third POV

That night, (Y/N) couldn't one wink of sleep. She had been pondering on Ringo's words from before. While she didn't want to give up this dream that she had had since she was a young girl, (Y/N) didn't want to have to make a choice. As she lay on the couch with one hand she placed under her head and the other on her stomach, her (e/c) eyes stared up at the ceiling. Then, she remembered something. Words that had been spoken to her back on the island by a certain prince.

"The days of doubt will continue. But they exist to challenge you, to spin out something rich and beautiful. In the course of time, what you create will bring about a miracle."

When those words echoed in her head, (Y/N)'s shot eyes more open than what they already were as she sat up. It took her a second, but Cecil's words gave her an idea. Getting up from her spot, (Y/N) quietly made her way over to Haruka's bed. Haruka's back was turned to her, but (Y/N) shook her gently.

"Haruka," she whispered.

"Hm?" Her best friend had hummed, since she had been asleep.

(Y/N) shook her a little more, finally getting the golden eyed girl to turn around and look at her best friend, who was wide awake.

"I have an idea, but I need your help with it."

After (Y/N) explained her plan, Haruka gave her a sleepy smile, as she was all on board for it. After that, (Y/N) and Haruka tiptoed over to Haruka's desk, pulling out some music sheets, and began to work their magic. Tomo, who was fast asleep, had woke up from the small creaks she was hearing. As she sat up, she saw her two close friends working their butts off, writing down on paper and whispering occasionally, since they thought Tomo was still asleep.

"(Y/N)...." Tomo mumbled quietly, but in amazement.

Tomo knew that (Y/N) might've been behind the reason for Haruka getting up, but she was amazed by them both. As much as she wanted to say something, Tomo laid back down and soon fell asleep, letting the two composers do their thing.

Elsewhere, Ringo had gone over to Hyuga's place during the night to express his concern for a certain idol/composer student.

"I'm telling you, Ryuya. I don't know what's going through her head at this point. Argh!! I want to help her so much, but I can't!" He somewhat yelled as Hyuga took a drink of his water.

Hyuga too, was worried for (Y/N). Knowing that she had a big heart, he knew that she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by choosing just one of the candidates that had wrote her name down.

"We'll just have to wait and see. She's gotta learn how to do some of these things by herself. Have a little faith in her," the action star told the idol.

Ringo glared at him.

"I do have faith in her, but she looked so...defeated. I'm just scared she's not gonna make it to the deadline," he admitted quietly.

Before Hyuga could respond back, he heard his cell phone ringing. As he picked it up, Hyuga's eyes went a little wide as he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Put me on speaker phone. HAHAHA!  I have a plan that you two must hear!" Shining demanded in his loud voice as Hyuga put him on speaker.

Ringo walked over to listen as Shining revealed to them his master plan. At first, Hyuga and Ringo weren't really on board with it that much. It was a crazy plan.

"I don't know about that, Shiny.  They've both got such big hearts, aren't you worried they won't be able to handle that?" Ringo asked worriedly.

Hyuga stayed silent with a serious expression on his face. He too, was not sure about this working.

"HAHAHA!  I'm not worried in the slightest!  This'll help the two of them out in the end!  It's the only way they can get the experience they need to survive in the entertainment industry!" Shining declared over the phone, not a hint of worry in his voice.

Ringo and Hyuga gave each other a look, but after giving it some thought, they both agreed with the plan that their boss had proposed. Now, it was time to put it into action.

Timeskip

The next day, Syo had gone to check his mailbox to see if he had received any mail, hoping that maybe he'd get something from a certain someone. When he opened his box, Syo had noticed a small white envelope that was sealed with a star sticker and had his name written neatly on the bottom right. Syo grabbed the letter, and smiled when he read the message. 

"(Y/N)!" He said with glee as he began running down the hallway to the destination that girl had asked him to meet her.

"Yahoo!  (Y/N) picked me!" Syo continued to say as he came to an intersection in the hallway.

When he was about to run past, Syo saw Shinomiya walking out in front of him. Not wanting to run into his friend, Syo slowed down as he came to a stop.

"Natsuki.."

"Syo," Shinomiya said back to his friend.

Syo simply smirked as he began walking past his childhood friend.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm in a hurry. See ya!" Syo said as he began walking off.

It was only when he noticed that his taller friend was following him, that Syo knew something was up.

"It seems we're headed to the same location," Shinomiya confirmed.

Syo looked at him with an expression mixed with shock and confusion as Shinomiya held up the same envelope. When they both got to the practice room (Y/N) had asked them to go to, they opened the door, which revealed Ittoki, Hijirikawa, and Ren standing around the room.

"What the heck is this about?" Syo asked in disbelief.

He'd thought he was the one that had won (Y/N) over, but that wasn't the case. Shinomiya elaborated on the situation.

"Apparently, we've all been called here by (N/N)."

Syo looked around, and saw that all of the boys in the room had the same envelope that he and Shinomiya had received. As they all stood there in silence, the boys heard the door open and turned their heads towards the noise. Ichinose had made his way in the room, and looked around at everyone else.

"You got one too, Ichi?" Ren smirked, but really he was hiding his jealousy.

"Why did (Y/N) call the six of us here?" Ittoki voiced his question.

"We all have one thing in common," Shinomiya voiced.

That made Ittoki realize the reason why everyone had been called to the room.

"We all chose (Y/N) to be our partner.." the redhead began.

But then, seeing that his roommate was in the room as well, Ittoki turned into a chibi and pointed at Ichinose.

"Wait, then you put down (Y/N)'s name without even telling me, Tokiya?" He asked accusingly.

Ichinose simply brushed the boy off.

"There was no need to tell you."

"Why are you so cold to me...?" Ittoki mumbled as he turned comically gloomy.

Syo took a seat in a chair.

"Okay, more importantly, (Y/N)'s not even here."

Ren, while still facing the window, turned around with his signature smirk.

"But we're all here. So why don't we settle this amongst ourselves, with no hard feelings before the lady arrives," he suggested.

While everyone stayed quiet for a minute, Syo stood up as he clenched his fist and put it in his other hand, a smirk adorning his face as well.

"Fine by me. How're we gonna settle it?"

"However you'd like, although I know I'm going to win," Ren smirked, confident that he would be the one who would be victorious.

"A showdown is about luck," Hijirikawa added from his seat off to the side of the room.

"I don't know about that," Ren told his rival.

Before the boys could begin their little 'settlement', they all heard the door open once again. Turning in that direction, they saw Haruka standing at the door, out of breath.

"Oh, good. You're all here. (Y/N) should be here in a minute, she had to grab something," she breathed as she smiled at everyone.

Not even 30 seconds later, they all heard footsteps running towards the room, revealing the (h/c) girl as she ran into the practice room with papers in her arms.

First POV

As I finally caught my breath, I stood up with a smile, though I think I surprised the boys by telling them all to come into the practice room.  I gathered myself up, and walked over to Haruka as she gave me a nod.

"Here, we finished these this morning," I told them as I held out the papers I had in my hands.

"Finished?" Hijirikawa asked.

Haruka and I both nodded as the boys began looking at the music that Haruka and I had written. They all looked shocked when they figured it out.

"This song is...." Ren trailed off in a little bit of shock.

"A song written for six people.."

"Written by two composers," Haruka and I smiled as the boys's eyes widened.

I figured, now was time to reveal my little plan that I had. I stepped forward and looked at everyone.

"You see, I wanted to create a group song, and since Haruka chose me as well, I wanted her to help out too. I know that all of you chose me to be your partner, and trust me, that makes me incredibly happy. But, then it came down to choosing just one, and even though you all think so sincerely of me, I couldn't come up with a final answer, and I'm sorry for that," I apologized as I bowed quickly.

I looked back up again, and saw that they were all still giving me their full attention as I continued.

"But, then I thought of something. What if all six of you got together in a group, with Haruka and I composing?" I voiced my thoughts as I looked at each and every person in the room. 

Hijirikawa had opened his eyes to look at me.

"If I'm understanding this right, you wrote this song because you couldn't choose one of us?" He asked.

While it did sound a little harsh, I knew he didn't mean it in that way.  I shook my head as I answered.

"No, I mean it's true that I couldn't choose just one of you, but it's more than that, Hijirikawa, Otoya, Ren, Syo, Natsuki, and Tokiya," I began once again.

I saw some of their eyes widened as I called out their first names. I was starting to get a little nervous, but I felt Haruka's hand on my shoulder, as if to say that I should continue in with sharing my thoughts. I took a deep breath and began talking again.

"It's a little weird, but I know that I will never meet anyone as amazing as all of you ever again. I don't want that to end, so I thought, if you all sang together, it would bring a miraculous harmony into the world, and warm the hearts of those who listen to it," I declared, but blushed as soon as I was done.

It was weird sharing my own thoughts, and I knew it was risky trying this plan. When I told Haruka, she told me that she would be with me every step of the way. I looked down as I heard Otoya beginning to speak.

"I'll do it. I mean, I wanna sing your songs, (Y/N). And even sing with you if I can," he told me as he looked me straight in the eyes.

I looked at him in shock, and my mouth was open a little bit. I have to admit, I didn't think they'd be on board with this whole thing.

"Otoya..."

"I'm kinda.." Syo began as I looked at him.

"I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but when I saw your note, I felt like I was on top of the world. Because I thought you chose me... but then it wasn't," he finished as he looked down.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, thinking I had let him down a little bit, but he was quick to stop me.

"Hey, don't apologize. If I can sing and perform your songs, and even sing with you, I'll go along with it," he declared with a smile.

I blushed a little bit at his smile. Then, I heard Natsuki begin to speak.

"To be honest, I was surprised. I never imagined a group number."

"Oh, out with it. You gonna do this or not?" Syo had snapped at Natsuki as he looked over to him.

Natsuki closed his eyes for a second before looking back up to me.

"Please let me think about it."

"I agree. I can't give you a final answer right away," Hijirikawa said as well.

Before I could say anything, Otoya freaked out a little bit.

"What are you guys saying? Nanami and (Y/N) both wrote a song for us to sing together!"

"No, Otoya it's okay," I say calmly as I stepped forward a little bit.

I smiled at the two that were unsure about this whole thing.

"I completely understand. I don't want to force you guys to do something you're not comfortable with," I told them as they both nodded.

"I decline."

We all looked over to Tokiya as he made eye contact with me.

"I've never even heard of a graduation audition like this," he said in a calm voice.

I felt my heart stop for a second as I looked towards him.

"Yeah, I get that. But-"

"Tell me, how is it that you could come up with a plan like this?  Everyone here wants to be the one person to be your partner, because we think we can sing your songs the best. Or in Nanami's case, write out the best compositions for you," he explained in a bit of a cold voice.

I looked down, losing confidence in myself. How was I supposed to even answer that?  Tell them that a prince who I met in my dream gave me inspiration? They'd all think I'm crazy if I did that. After thinking for a couple of seconds, I took in a small breath, and looked to Ichinose.

"As weird as it might sound, the way that it came to me was that, the time I've spent with all of you, I've got to see all of your personalities. And sure, they're all different, but you all can come together when it comes to music. That's why I-"

"But, must I lie to myself in order to do that? I can't lie to myself," He said, cutting me off.

I looked back down, not knowing what to say after that. I just felt my heart cracking. I should've known that some of them wouldn't agree.

"I'm afraid I'm with Ichi on this one, Little Kitten," I heard Ren say as I looked up at him quickly.

With a serious look on his face, he turned to me with his icy blue eyes.

"As much as I hate to turn down your request, my lady, I wanted to be the one to solely be your partner alone," he told me gently.

Knowing that I couldn't force them, I nodded in response. We all stayed quiet until we heard that all too familiar laugh.

Third POV (As (Y/N) explained her plan)

Shining and Ringo had quietly made their way to the door, and were listening intently. Ringo felt his heart ache as he heard his beloved friend being turned down. He leaned over to Shining and whispered.

"Are you sure this is going to work? You do know you're going to be fooling them, right?" The idol asked quietly.

Shining chucked quietly as he whispered back.

"While I may be fooling them, it will hopefully drive her to make the best music the idol world has ever heard if everything goes according to plan. HAHAHA!"

First POV

When we heard the laugh, both Haruka and I jumped as the door was slammed open, revealing the headmaster.

"Headmaster?!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Eavesdropping again?"

Syo, Haruka, and Otoya began questioning the man, but then I saw Ringo pop out from behind him with a sheepish smile on his face.

"Sorry, I got really worried about (Y/N), so I reported it to Shiny," Ringo explained as I saw him give me a quick wink.

I smiled at him, showing that I wasn't upset.

'Thanks, Rin.'

My thoughts were quickly interrupted as the headmaster made his way in front of me, causing me to flinch.

"I heard everything! You want to audition as a group with two composers, aye? While it is a very interesting idea, I cannot allow it!" He said loudly, gaining shock from everyone.

"W-Why not?!" Otoya stuttered from being surprised.

The headmaster step back a little as he held up two fingers.

"Don't you know the meaning of 'pair'? It's one and one," he said as he put his two fingers together, symbolizing a pair of students.

Haruka stepped forward a little bit. I knew she wanted to try and do this just as much as I did.

"But-"

"Don't you think choosing seven people is a little greedy, Ms. (L/N)? Plus, you must worry about your own audition as well," he cut Haruka off as he got near my face again.

That wasn't it, I wasn't trying to be greedy. Although, I don't know what possessed me to step forward and raise my voice slightly.

"No, that's not it! Can you please listen?" I asked, trying to get through to the headmaster.

But, it wasn't working.

"I ask you to please follow the rules, Ms. (L/N). You can only choose one person among many. It may seem harsh, but that's how you survive in this industry, and in life as well. Therefore, right now, break this group up, and choose a partner properly, please. If you don't, you all fail. Just like that!" He finished while snapping his fingers.

I stood there in silence as the headmaster left the room. I didn't want anyone to fail because of me. After a while, everyone except for Otoya and Haruka left. Maybe, I shouldn't have done this. I looked out the window, trying to keep the lump in my throat down. I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"I.. I think I understand now, (Y/N). But, what do you want to do? If want, we can try-"

"It's okay," I cut Otoya off.

I turned around and faced him and Haruka with a smile.

"Guess I have been a little selfish, huh?"

"No, that's not true! I think it was really brave of you to do this. I know I wouldn't be able to," Haruka said as she grabbed my shoulders.

Otoya agreed with her as he nodded.

"Yeah, plus, you're doing this so we can make amazing music. There's nothing selfish about that," he said, trying to get me to lighten up.

As much as I loved them for trying to do so, it wasn't really working. I had just kind of lost hope for this whole thing. I looked down before looking back up at them with a sad smile.

"Thank you, you two. Really," I thanked as I pulled away from Haruka and walked out of the room.

I ignored my name being called quietly by them. I just felt like crying, and before I knew it, I broke out into a run. I ran all the way to a statue where there wasn't many people. I walked up, and leaned forward on the railing with my arms crossed in front of me. That was when the tears started to come out. I put my hands up to cover my eyes as the tears kept coming out. Although I was sad, it felt good to get everything that I had been holding back out of my system.

Third POV

That night, Syo and Shinomiya sat in their room, still in their uniforms. Shinomiya had been cleaning his bow for his viola, while Syo laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. He was still frustrated with his roommate's answer to (Y/N) proposal earlier, although she said it was fine.

"Hey, you think it's okay to leave things like this? I mean, that was a good song, wasn't it?" The hat wearing boy asked.

Shinomiya focused on his bow, but if he was being honest with himself, he couldn't get the song out of his head. He remembered (Y/N)'s words as well.  How she thought they would all sound together, like a miraculous harmony. Syo was getting impatient with his friend's silence.

"Say something!" He yelled.

Shinomiya stopped cleaning his bow.

"Yes, it was better than good," he answered finally.

Syo looked back up to the ceiling.

"What do you think she's gonna do?"

Shinomiya couldn't answer that. He didn't know what the poor girl was going to do either.

"I don't know."

They weren't the only ones that were worried about (Y/N). Ittoki wanted this to work, so he began writing lyrics. Hijirikawa couldn't get her words out of his head, and that was the deciding factor in his decision. Ren was even reconsidering his answer, thinking back as to how he met her when they were kids, and how (Y/N) searched for his lyrics, giving him the spark he needed once again.

First POV

After crying to myself for a little bit, and getting everything out that I had been holding in since the afternoon, I made my way back to the practice room. I was hoping that it would bring me some peace, and the sun was setting by the time I closed the door and made my way in there. After standing by the piano for a few seconds, I heard the door open and as I looked over, I saw Haruka and Otoya walking in. My eyes went wide.

"Haruka... Otoya..." I trailed off as Haruka smiled at me with Otoya closing the door behind him.

"We thought you might be in here," my pink haired best friend said as I jogged over to them.

When I walked over, I gave Haruka a hug, apologizing for worrying her. After that, she stepped off to the side as Otoya looked at me.

"I...I don't care if it's with a group or what, I have to be with you, (Y/N)," he declared with a small blush, but a determined look on his face.

I felt bad, thinking that I was the reason that he was going to fail. He and everyone else. I looked at him and bowed.

"I'm so sorry, you guys. I've been leaning on you too much, and causing all of this trouble," I apologized, but my friends were quick to deny it.

"Don't call it 'trouble'!"

"Yes, so please don't apologize, (Y/N)!"

I looked up at them as Otoya stepped forward a little bit.

"(Y/N), I... I'm worried about you.  That's why..." he trailed off as he handed me a piece of paper.

As I took a closer look at the paper, and saw words underneath the notes I had written on it the night before. I looked up at Otoya with shock.

"Lyrics, you haven't written any yet, right? I thought some up," he smiled as I felt small tears come to my eyes.

"Otoya..."

"Hold it, Otoya!"

We all looked over to see Syo and Natsuki standing in the doorway. Syo had his hands on his hips as he glared at Otoya slightly.

"A guy can't be too careful around you."

I looked at them with shock.

"Syo, and Natsuki..." I trailed off.

Natsuki and Syo walked into the room and up to me as I felt Haruka put her hands on my shoulders.

"Your tune was amazing. Even though I only saw it for a moment, I can't get it out of my head," Natsuki admitted with confidence.

Syo then looked to me with a smile.

"So, we've decided.." Syo started.

"We want to work together with you, as vocalists," Natsuki finished.

I knew the tears in my eyes were ready to fall. But they were happy tears. I didn't think that this would actually happen, but I was now starting to feel more hope fill my body. Haruka squeezed my shoulders ever so slightly as I looked at them.

"You guys..."

As I mumbled, Syo gave me a confident smile.

"We want everyone to hear yours and Nanami's song. And I don't want a certain someone to be the only one to look cool in front of you," he grumbled the last part.

I had no words. I was happy, but the tears were now starting to fall a little bit.

"You couldn't choose. That's what you told us, right?" We heard a calm voice ask.

I turned towards the door, and saw Hijirikawa coming into the room.

"Hijirikawa.." I said quietly as he walked over to us.

"I want to bet on that dream with you, (L/N)," he stared.

Before I could say anything, I felt Syo grab my wrist lightly as he lifted it up a little bit.

"What the hell is this?  These aren't even done yet," he said as I saw him looking at the music sheet in my hand.

Otoya turned into a chibi as he pointed to himself.

"I tried my best though.."

He stopped when Natsuki put his hand on his shoulder. Otoya turned to him as Natsuki smiled.

"How about we continue them, together?" He suggested.

Those were the words I never thought I'd hear. I smiled big as Haruka hugged me from behind. 

"We all want to do this with you, (Y/N). I'll be with you the whole way," I heard her say.

I put my hand on her arm, before I stepped away and bow to everyone.

"Thank you all, so much," I thanked as I stood back up with a smile and tears falling down my cheeks.

Third POV

With the sun beginning to set, Ichinose had made his way down to a pond. He needed to think about what had happened today, and he had to admit, he may have been a little harsh with the girl that he wanted as his partner.

"So this is where you've run off to," a familiar voice said from behind the dark haired boy.

Ichinose turned and saw Ren take a seat next to him, by a flower bush.

"It was a good song, wasn't it?" He asked the secret idol.

Ichinose kept his gaze on the pond.

"It was more than good. But it doesn't matter anyway. The headmaster won't allow it," he stated.

Ren picked a small flower from the bush, and began spinning it in his fingers as he closed his eyes.

"Then, should we give up?" He asked.

Ren received silence. Ichinose didn't want to give up, but being the way he was, he thought that there was no way that this could be possible.

"The old me didn't really have a reason to be here. But she changed me, even when we were younger. I owe her, big time," the flirt admitted.

Ichinose didn't think that are would ever admit something like that. He kept his gaze on the glittering water.

"She gave me hope. A hope that I definitely won't be giving up anytime soon," he said.

Ren and Ichinose stayed silent, but they both had the same thoughts.

"Sounds like we're in the same boat."

First POV

After getting part of our group back together, we all rushed to find the headmaster. As we came down the stairway, we ran into Ringo and asked him where the man was.

"Huh? You guys are looking for Shiny?" He asked me.

I nodded, still remembering that I had to treat him like a teacher since my friends didn't know that we knew each other.

"Yeah, do you know where he is?" I asked quickly.

We were all gathered on the stairway, and I wanted to find the headmaster as fast as I could. Ringo could see that we were in a rush.

"He's at the heliport, said he had a meeting about a festival.  But why?" He asked.

But as soon as we heard where the destination as to where the headmaster was, we call began running down the stairs.

"Everyone, what's going on?" I heard Ringo asked from behind, but he didn't receive an answer as we all made our way down the stairs.

I was the last down, but I was lagging behind a little bit. When I was on the third step from the ground, I saw Otoya hold his hand out to me.

"(Y/N)!" He called out as I jumped to grab his hand.

When I was on the ground, we ran hand in hand, although I began running a bit faster until I was in front of everyone. Within minutes, we were at the heliport as the headmaster was about to get on the helicopter.

"Wait a minute please!" I yelled as I made my way up to the edge of the port.

The helicopter was causing my hair to go everywhere, even though I had it in a side ponytail.

"Headmaster, would you please listen to our song?!" I asked loudly to make sure he could hear me.

He stayed near the helicopter, but turned toward us, and he wasn't smiling either.

"Ms. (L/N), you haven't given up yet?!" He asked back, over the sound of the helicopter blades.

I shook my head.

"Please!"

"We finished it!"

"Headmaster!"

"Just listen to our song!"

"Please, Headmaster!"

We all pleaded with the headmaster, but they were for unheard by him.

"You've all already heard from me, that if you break the rules, you'll all fail!  It's unfortunate, but all of you-"

"Fail us or not, but do it after you hear the song!" I heard Ren's voice loudly say.

I turned and saw him and Tokiya walking towards us as well. I ran over to them with a smile on my face, thinking that they had completely disagreed with the idea.

"Don't be mistaken, my lady. Even now, I want to be the only one to stand by your side through this," I heard him tell me as he kept his gaze on the headmaster.

I simply gave him a closed eye smile as Tokiya yelled over to the headmaster.

"Headmaster!  You do know about her gift, don't you!?" He asked.

The headmaster stayed silent as Ren took the flower that was in his hand, and let it fly in the wind.

"If you don't hear this song now, I can say that you'd regret it for the rest of your life."

And with those words out, the headmaster stayed where he was as Haruka and I got the keyboard that we had brought out, and began playing the song we had written.

🎶AllDOKIDOKI de koware sou
1000% LOVE HEY!!
10!OAre You Ready?
9!MAre You Ready?
8!NAre You Ready?
7! 6!
5!TAre You Ready?
4!RAre You Ready?
3!SAre You Ready?
2! 1!
Allsaa Let's Song!!
 yume o utaou (Let's Shout!)
 sora ni utaou (Let's Go!)
 HAJIkeru monogatari ni shichaimashou
 mirai no chizu o (Yes Yes)  kimi to egakou
 kono REBORYŪSHON (We Are)
 IKImashou (STRISH)
 ai o Change The Star
 🎶Check It Out!!

🎶OGiriGiri na mune no kodou
TUh Baby gouin ni naru koi no shoudou
T×Odocchi o erabu? PURINSESU
AllKURAKURA chichau kurai
1000% LOVE Rnaze ka?
Mkimi de
Rafureteru
Mkokoro
Rsawagu
M×Rfushigi na RAVE Nmada minu seiza o
Sfutari de tsumuide
NKISU yori
Ssugoi
N×Suta de sekai o tsukurou
Allsaa Let's Dance!!
 yume o odorou (Let's Shout!)
 sora ni odorou (Let's Go!)
 yarisuginakurai ga ii sa
 junbi wa OK?
 ichikai kiri no (Yes Yes)  SUPESHIARU jinsei
 kyoukasho ni wa (We Are)
 nottenai (STRISH)
 ai o Change The Star
 🎶Check It Out!!  koyoi wa hora futari de 1000%

I smiled as Haruka and I played. I felt warm, and happy as I listened to them sing. I loved it, and honestly, that was all I wanted at this point. We all stood there as I fiddled with my fingers out of anticipation. The headmaster was silent.

"What is the title of this piece?" He asked.

I hadn't thought of a title. Guess I wasn't thinking that far ahead. But, I wasn't able to tell him as I saw him turned around to get into the helicopter.

"Wait, headmaster!" I called out as he stopped.

'Please. Please let it reach him,' I pleaded in my head.

"I love this song so much. So much that I want to hear it again and again. I love it not 100%, but 1000%!" He yelled to us.

I stood there in shock. Did that mean... My thoughts were cut off as he pointed at me with his signature smile.

"The title of this song is 'Serious Love 1000%'! If you don't like it, well too bad, because that's what it is!" He yelled to me as the helicopter flew off.

I stood there, speechless. Dazed even.

" 'Serious....Love....1000%...?" I said quietly before being knocked forward by Haruka.

Everyone began celebrating after that, and that's when I knew that this was real. I smiled.

"We did it, (Y/N)!" Otoya beamed as I returned Haruka's tight hug.

I could hear her crying, but I knew they were tears of happiness.

"Ah yeah!  With this, we can perform the graduation audition!" Syo yelled happily.

As Haruka pulled away while wiping her eyes, I turned to give everyone a big toothy smile, as my eyes glistened with happiness.

"Yeah!"

Third POV

Ringo had followed the small group of kids to the heliport, and had witnessed the whole thing. He was shocked to say the least.

"I didn't think something like this was even possible," he said to himself as he watched them celebrate.

Ringo had to smile, as he put his hands on his hips and looked directly at (Y/N), who was giving a fist bump to Syo and a high five to Ittoki.

"(Y/N), you are amazing.... I knew you could do it."

But, he worried for the next part of the plan that was to come. That was the part that he worried for (Y/N) the most.

The next day, after the whole group fiasco, Ichinose still had his idol work to worry about as well. It was a little while before a show, so he decided to take a quick nap by resting his head on his hand.

"Hayato, it's almost time," his manager said as he opened the door to 'Hayato's' dressing room.

When he walked in, he noticed the young boy sleeping. His manager went to go wake him up, he caught sight of his phone going off.

"What, did he get a girlfriend or something?" The brunette asked himself as he picked up Ichinose's phone.

His eyes went wide when he saw the message. With a glare, he turned to the sleeping idol, who had received the message from none other than Shining Saotome.

"Hayato, what the hell is this?"

Elsewhere in Shining's Office

After completing the first part of his plan, Shining decided to let his old friend, and the father of one of his best students, in on the plan that he was brewing.

In a large, company building, at the tippy top, sat a man with neat, (h/c) hair that was slightly wavy, at his desk. He looked up from his work that he was doing and saw that his phone had been vibrating. He picked it up, and saw that it was from an old friend of his. With a quiet chuckle, he answered the phone.

"Shining, it's been too long."

"Yes, Sochi!  It has been quite some time!"

Soichiro had leaned back in his chair as he began catching up with his rival, but old friend.

"Your daughter is simply wonderful, Sochi! Both her and Ms. Nanami!" Shining said in his normal, loud tone.

"That's great to hear. She seems like she's enjoying herself from what I've read in her messages that she's sent me," Soichiro answered back.

As he did, he reached for a picture on his desk and picked it up. Soichiro smiled at the picture of (Y/N), who was smiling after a violin competition that she had placed in in her concert attire while holding the violin in front of her. In reality, when she had first told him and his wife that she wanted to attend Saotome Academy, he was worried. She was shy, and was worried about the reputation that he and his wife left behind when they left their singing careers. But after receiving many happy filled messages, he and Valencia were put at ease.

"Now, Sochi. The real reason I called you, was to let you in on a little plan that I'm starting to use. The center of it falls on your daughter," Shining said in an ominous voice.

Soichiro's expression changed into a confused one.

"What are you planning, Shining?" He asked.

After hearing the laughter over the phone, Shining explained the plan to Soichiro, and, well, his protective side started to show.

"I'm not so sure I'm on board with this. She's sensitive when it comes to something like that. What if she get too overwhelmed?" He began questioning as he entered 'dad mode'.

Shining laughed on the other line, and as he turned to face his window, he kept the same smile on his face.

"This is simply a test to see if she's ready for what's to come in this industry. She's got to learn to deal with some of these things on her own. If her friends truly care for her, they'll be able to guide her along the path of success. As much as I hate to say it, old friend, you can't protect her forever."

And with that, the phone call ended. After hearing those words come from Shining, Soichiro turned toward his window and looked out into the distance. He only hoped for his daughter to be able to keep the light in her heart shining, even if she is about to face what was to come from Shining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.7K 30
[[COMPLETED]] You, (Y/n) (L/n), are a composer for one of the popular idol group, Quartet Night. You've known the group since day 1 of the Master C...
12.1K 317 40
!!ATTENTION!! (THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION) (Y/N) is a composer/idol. After a major change in her life she has developed trust issues. Wil...
36.5K 1.3K 23
↳ in which y/n moves into her first apartment for university and meets her new neighbour, kuroo tetsurou. [𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠] [...
5K 255 14
You and the boys from Starish, Quartet Night and Heavens are on a well deserved vacation in the snowy mountains of Japan. The trip of course quickly...