A Coward Crush

Par xanierx

Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best... Plus

Mike the trouble maker
Green leaves
Addicted
Rival
The climb
Anger
Claws
A Visit
Still Bright
Boyfriend
(NEW BRIGHTWIN STORY)

Unanswered

3.7K 257 71
Par xanierx

Over the past week, Bright had developed a bad habit. A habit he was never ashamed of. In the beginning, he had promised himself not to do it, that he was not pervert and by doing so, he was taking advantage of the situation but then the temptation had become too much. In one evening, as Win had been changing, Bright had peeked. It had been only briefly and he felt so much shame, he told himself not to do it again.

Yet the next day, he did it once more and this time he stared longer and each day followed, he stared longer than the last time. Win always changed his clothes with his back turned towards Bright, he faced the drawer where his pajamas located but Bright still admired  everything he was able to see. He felt ashamed for staring but he couldn't stop it. Even as he sat in the bed and watched as Win pulled off his shirt, he couldn't look away.

Bright could only stare at the flawless skin that was exposed as Win threw away his shirt. Such a clear skin. Bright wanted so badly to run his hands down on Win's back, to feel the soft skin beneath his fingertips. How could anyone have such a beautiful skin?

At least he had boundaries, he tried not to stare too much at Win's ass, even if that ass looked very well formed. It was one thing to admire Win's naked back and legs but staring at his ass seemed to be a bit too much. Though if this kept on, then Bright would probably end up admiring that too soon, even he felt like a pervert and knew he was not respecting Win properly.

The thought of not respecting Win, especially since he didn't know Bright was in fact a human, always managed to make him avert his eyes and control himself. When Win slipped under the cover and began cuddling with Bright, the guilt always began eating him up. If Win had known, then Bright would have been beaten just like the teddy beat. That thought made him terrified slightly, Win wasn't someone to mess with and Bright never wanted to be the target of Win's hatred and anger.

His guilt kept lingering until he fell asleep which didn't take long since the koala body did nothing but sleep.

When Bright woke up the next morning, he was alone on the bed, which meant that Win already got up. He quickly got down from the bed and began walking on all four to the living room. He was very grateful that Win always kept all doors open so that he could move freely without any problems.

When he arrived the living room, he stopped as he began staring at Win who was on the phone. He wondered briefly who it was before he saw the box standing on the dinner table. He knew that box could only contain one thing and he immediately set his way towards it, climbing the chair and getting on the table in such speed.

He was quite happy to see that it was already opened, so that he could easily take a handful of leaves and shove it inside of his mouth. While his hand was basically in his mouth, he felt someone stared at him and he turned his head slightly, seeing Win was standing there with the phone pressed against his ear while shaking his head and laughing slightly to himself. Bright was a bit embarrassed at his actions, even he did this every time those green delicacies was in vicinity. But still, he was a human trapped in a koala's body, he shouldn't like those leaves that much but the smell and the taste was too tempting.

"I gotta go, I guess we will see each other soon? Yeah okay, bye."

Bright just watched Win hang up as he chewed the leaves slowly, feeling curious again at who was on the other end. He nearly stopped chewing as Win approached him and pecked him on the top of his head.

"You and those leaves, you didn't even greet me before you start eating them down." Win teased then made a sad face. "Is food more important than me?"

Swallowing the last of the food then he reached out his arms to Win and the other instantly picked him up. Those leaves were not more tempting than Win and Bright would never pick food over his crush.

"How nice of you." Win cooed and hugged him close, then he put Bright down again and Bright wanted to frown, why hadn't their hug lasted longer? Normally Win would carry him around or they would cuddle on the couch.

"I'm going to head out with some friends today, so P'Mike promised me that he would take care of you." Win explained and patted Bright's head. "I need to get myself ready, so in the meanwhile you can eat."

Bright didn't listen to him, instead he quickly followed Win. He wanted to be with Win as much as he could when he was awake, so the face that he was going away was not an interesting thought. He would also be stuck with Mike, the one he wasn't sure he felt angry or thankful.

He hesitated a bit before he followed Win into the bathroom but the thought of spending as much time with the other as possible won and he got in. He was both relieved and a bit disappointed to see that Win was fully dressed and was currently brushed his teeth.

Win waved slightly at Bright who just sat on the floor, staring up at the other. Bright didn't move as Win finished brushing his teeth and fixing his hair. He barely even move when Win bent down and picked him up and carried him back to the living room, setting him down on the dinner table again.

"Will you be a good boy while I'm gone?" Win asked, his voice was a bit stern. Then his stern expression cleared and smiled. The smile was so beautiful that Bright's heart beat fastened up which wasn't a shock since his heart was always beating furiously around Win. "Well honestly, if you're not being a good boy, it's  okay. It's just Mike anyway, who cares about that idiot?" He laughed. "Okay, I care but because I have to since he is my cousin."

"If you miss me, then you can sleep and I will be home in no time."

Bright was planning on doing just that, he didn't want to be awake unless win was there. He wanted to be well rested when Win returned so that he could spend more time with him. So when Win pecked the top of his head and said goodbye, Bright ate a few more leaves and then headed for the couch where he quickly fell asleep.

The sleep was short though, since he was awakened by someone shaking him and calling his name. Bright felt the urge to use his claws and scratch the one who was shaking him furiously. He was so tired and forgotten all about the fact that Mike was going to come. The thing that he registered in his half asleep mind was it definitely wasn't Win.

Then it him that the owner of the voice was his best friend's and that somehow made him more annoyed but he opened his eyes to stare at the other.

"Hey Bright!" Mike greeted with a smile.

Bright just sat up and tried to glare over at his best friend but he was sure that his koala eyes couldn't convey such an expression.

"How's the koala life?" Mike asked. "Oh wait, you can't speak but you can nod and shake your head, so.... are you happy?"

Bright wanted to roll his eyes at the question. It should be obvious that he was happy. He was able to spend time with Win. He quickly nodded.

"And you don't mine being a koala?"  Do you want to change your look back?"

At this, Bright hastily shook his head, being turned back meant that he would never be able to be this close to Win again.

"Well, the magic won't hold forever but I will let you be koala until the effect wears off or if you want to change back for some reason." Mike sat down next to Bright on the couch and reached for the remote, turning on the TV. "You should thank me once for helping you once you are back to being a human. I even exposed my secret to you so that I could do this."

Bright snorted and slipped off the sofa, he was feeling tired and wanted to sleep some more. He wandered into the bedroom and went to the bed and fell asleep again.

Win was having lots of fun but he missed the koala clearly. He couldn't wait to slip into his bed and hold the fluffy koala in his arms. Just the thought of it made him smile but before he could do that, he would have to talk to Mike. He needed to know how long he was supposed to take care of the koala. He didn't want to think about it though, he was already really attached to the koala and wished to keep him as a pet forever. The thought of being parted with the cute koala tugged painfully in his chest.

With a slight sigh, he entered his apartment. It had already passed midnight so he wasn't surprised to find Mike asleep on the sofa, the TV was still on. Shaking his head slightly, Win began shaking his cousin to wake him up.

"Oh you're back." Mike said as he yawned while rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, I got back late than I was supposed to."

"It's okay, I didn't have anything better to do anyway but I don't understand why I needed to babysit Bright, he did nothing but sleep."

"Yeah well, I was afraid he was going to do something stupid like climbing the curtains and get himself injured. Didn't want to take the chance when I was going to be out for a long time."

"Curtains?" Mike asked. "I don't think he's that stupid, you should give him some credit."

"He climbed the bookshelf once and fell down."

Apparently Mike found this thing amusing and he began laughing. "Ah, I wish I had seen that."

At this Win began glaring at his cousin. "He could have gotten hurt! It's not something to laugh at!"

Mike quickly stopped laughing and held up his hands. "Wow, calm down."

"I'm glad you gave him to me, if you think something like that is fun, which reminds me that you haven't told me anything at all about how you got him and how long I'm going to take care of him."

"Well..." Mike began, he was a bit hesitant. "I can't tell you. How I got him is a secret and how long you're going to take care of him depends."

Win narrowed his eyes. "Depends on what?"

"Things." Mike said, his voice clearly stating that he wasn't willing to elaborate. "And I need to go now, bye."

And as always, Mike swiftly left before Win got the time to say anything. No one was more infuriating and annoying as his cousin but he still loves him. His cousin always acted so mysterious and one day Win hope to find out what his secret was but not tonight apparently. He didn't get the chance to ask why Mike had named the koala after his housemate and best friend. He was actually curious about that. Were the man and the koala is the same person somehow?

He had only seen Mike's best friend around the campus sometimes, never met the man personally. It was a bit odd that he never spoken to his own cousin's best friend but Win didn't really spend much time with Mike, so it was understandable. Oh well, he could always ask next time.

Win quickly locked the door and went into the bedroom. He was so tired that he didn't bother changing his clothes to his pajamas and just went to bed in his underwear. Yawning widely, he slipped into the bed and pulled the already sleeping koala close and hugged him. A minute didn't even pass before he was pulled into the darkness.

A/N

So here, chapter 7. There are 4 more chapters left. Sorry for the short story.

Anyway, thank you for the votes my lovely readers. I really appreciate it! Thank you so much. <3<3<3

I really hope that this story doesn't bore you guys.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.4K 587 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
289K 13.2K 33
Tine, an indie game developer, had his incredible mobile game idea stolen by his best friend. Now, Tine wants to team up with Sarawat, the CEO of a b...
326K 19.1K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...
142K 6.8K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...