The Dekuverse (On Hold)

By NightBlade48928

I kidnapped the Bnha characters and brought them to my theater to show them the mutiverses of their class 1-A... More

Kidnapping
A Stick Up
Deku is so done
God Of War
Sweetheart
Deku finally snaps
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1
Meme break 1
The Other Side
The Seven Deadly Sins part 1
IF
Black Flag
Meme Break 2
Open up Your Eyes
22 Jump Street
Reality
Deku the Singer
Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) Vs. Jiren (All For One) Part 2
I was tagged
Meme Break 3
Jotaro vs. Dio
Demon Slayer Poll
Happy Birthday Deku
Request Page

Red Hood

24.9K 150 12
By NightBlade48928

Shinso: Sounds cool

Blade: Ok so in this one All Might is Batman so no quirks. An Red Hood captured All Might's nemesis the Joker. Red Hood also knows All Might's identity and knows everything about him.  We're towards the end of it where All Might and Red Hood fight each other.

The Screen opens to show a run down apartment room. The door then gets kicked down and someone throws the Joker, who is tied up, into the room. We then see a guy wearing a red hood with military combat clothes and a brown jacket, carrying a duffle bag. 

Dabi: Ain't gonna lie, he does look cool

Tokoyami: Same here

The Joker starts coughing which then turns to laughing. The Joker then shifts himself over onto his side. " Ok. So, What's the plan? Slumber party, charades, a little truth or dare. Yes, I start with dare" Joker says. 

Red Hood then sips open the duffle bag to show a crowbar. " Or maybe I'll just go with truth" Joker says looking at Red Hood. 

Blade: Midoriya and Nejire, Please cover Eri and Kota's eyes and ears until I says so

Red Hood then walks over to Joker holding the crowbar. Red Hood then raises his crowbar and starts beating the Joker with it. 

Toga: Jeez

Tsuyu: That's gotta hurt

After 7 hits, Red Hood stops. " Tell me, how does that feel?" Red Hood asks.

Setsuna: Why does that sound familiar?

" Well you know, it only hurts when I laugh arghh" Joker says while groaning. " Argh, but hey. I gotta know. Who are you? You said we knew one another, and you do seem really familiar. We double at the prom? Maybe blow up a school bus together?" Joker asks. " No, I'm just something you help make" Red Hood says. " That's pretty cryptic. Heh, but pretty interesting. Tell me more" Joker says. "Sure, listen up"Red Hood says while he lifts Joker by the shirt off screen. You then hear the sound of Red Hood beating Joker. 

Uraraka: Jesus, the must both be villains

Aizawa: The Joker is psychopathic maniac but the other one sounds mysterious 

Blade: You can uncover them now

The screen then switches to Batman or All Might gliding out of his batwing into an alleyway know as Crime Ally. Batman then walks down the alley until he stops, looking down the alleyway. It then shows a vision of the Batmobile. A vision of Batman appears behind All Might walking towards the batmobile. It then shows the batmobile being supported on cinder blocks with the tires missing. " Unreal" Batman says. It then zooms in on a boy with black hair with green highlights and a dirty shirt on the other side of the batmobile holding a tool. The boy then steps back from the batmobile while looking at Batman. The boy then looks at the tool in his hands. The screen then pans over to Batman as the visions disappear. A smile creeps on his face. 

Katsumi: He seems familiar

Kirishima: Yeah, he really does look familiar

" Hello" Batman then turns around to see Red Hood. Lightning then flashes, and starts raining. " So glad you could make it" Red Hood says. " This ends tonight. All of it" Batman says. " Nobody knows that better than me" Red Hood says as he throws shurikens towards Batman. Batman jumps back behind a dumpster. He puts 2 boosters onto the dumpster, sending it towards Red hood who jumps off the wall. Batman catches him mid air with his grappler. " Heh, you and your gadgets" Red Hood says as he takes out a knife and a taser, cutting the rope but tazing the part connected to Batman, electrocuting him. "Your not the only one with toys" Red Hood says running towards Batman who throws some small grenades towards Red Hood. " Crap" red Hood says as the grenades explode sending him towards the wall which he stabs his knife in. Red Hood then jumps off the wall, onto a fire escape, and climbing on top of the building with Batman following after. 

Kinoko: This is scary

Yui: They look they have history

Red Hood makes in onto the roof, with Batman shooting up from behind him, tackling him to the ground. Red Hood then stabs his knife into Batman's cape trapping him. Red Hood then gets out of Batman's hold. Batman for a swing but gets held back by his cape. Red Hood then punches Batman in the face. Batman then grabs two batarang, and rips his cape off the knife. Batman then punches Red Hood in the face, then punching him two more times with the batarangs. Red Hood then dives and grabs his knife. He then slides but turns and rushes Batman. Red Hood goes for a stab which Batman dodges. Red Hood then spines around and go's for an elbow. Batman dodges by tripping him. They both then rush but block each other. Red Hood then drops the knife behind Batman and grabs it. He then goes for a stab which only cuts off Batman's utility belt. Batman swing, but Red Hood dodges who goes for a stab, cutting the armoured neck area of Batman's suit. Batman and red Hood both stand , staring each other down. Batman then rushes and tackles Red Hood off the roof onto a church across from them hitting a statue on the roof. 

Midnight: Jeez, how good are they?

Ms. Joke: They look evenly matched

Aizawa: Of course they are

Red Hood then lands, struggling to get up with Batman, behind him, walking towards him. Batman then grabs Red Hood, who grabs Batman's mask, pulling it off. Red Hood then backflips towards his knife. It then shows All Might without his mask, in a fighting stance. " haha, look at you" Red Hood says as he tosses back All Might his mask. " I guess we should keep it even" Red Hood says as he reaches for his helmet. Red Hood then presses two buttons on his mask which emits smoke from it. Red Hood then drops his helmet onto the ground. It then shows All Might with an shocked, but serious look. " Izuku" All Might says. 

Everyone: WHAT?!

Nejire: Why would Izuku want to kill All Might?

All For One: Something probably happened between the two

Nana: I have to agree. All Might could have hurt Izuku somehow

It then shows Izuku, wearing a green eye mask. It shows Izuku's face, then lightning flashes showing a bruised and bloody Izuku before going back to normal. " Yep" Izuku says. " I don't want to fight you" All Might says. " All evidence to the to the contrary" Izuku says. " Please, I can help you. I know what happened" All Might says. " Oh, you got to talking with Ra's huh? Does it make it easier for you to think that my little dip in his Fountain of Youth turned me rabid?... or is this just the real me?" Izuku says as he kicks over his helmet to All Might. All Might then looks at Izuku who has a smirk. he then pulls his hand out of his pocket to reveal a detonator. Izuku then presses it which makes his helmet glow. All Might then jumps out of the way before it explodes behind him. The explosion knocks over a statue. Izuku then rushes All Might who put back on his mask. They then start fighting before the statue falls, knocking them away. Izuku then puts Batman in a headlock with his knife against his throat. " Tell me! What bothers you more? That your greatest failure has returned from the grave, or that I've became a better Batman than you?" Izuku asks. Batman then flips Izuku over him before they struggle against each other. " You're ruling through intimidation and murder. You're just another criminal" Batman says. " I'm what this city needs" Izuku says. Izuku then stabs his knife into the ground before going behind Batman with his grappler, tying it him up. Izuku then fires his grappler at a pillar. Izuku then activates it, sending Batman into the pillar hitting his back, staggering him. Izuku then climbs up and jumps at Batman, who got rid of the rope around him, punching him in the face. Izuku then starts to repeatedly punch Batman in the face. Batman then catches Izuku fist, and punches him in the face and pinning Izuku against the wall. Batman then reaches inside his glove to grab a sparkler. " Hidden goodies all over huh? We're both just a couple of walking armories" Izuku says. " Maybe so, but let's see how you do without your toys" Batman says as he lights the sparkler, dropping it onto Izuku's jacket. Izuku then punches Batman off of him, and throws the jacket off of him. Izuku then grabs his grappler and throws in towards a building and swings towards it. Batman jumps after him, grabbing his foot. They both slam into the building, but Izuku starts running. Izuku then rounds the building before jumping off and slamming into the window of another building. Batman then follows after jumping and dive kicking Izuku into a bathtub, destroying it. " Enough! It's over!" Batman screams. Izuku then tries to punch him, but Batman grabs his arm and punches him into the wall. Batman then punches him in the gut and slamming his face into the wall. destroying the wall. Izuku then grabs a piece of the wall, and tries to stab Batman. Batman knocks the blade out of his hand and punches Izuku in the face. Izuku recovers and tries punching Batman but hits the wall destroying it. Batman then hits arm, and then throws Izuku making him slam into the sink and toilet, destroying both. batman then throws to punches at both sides of Izuku's face, who tries block but it only staggers him. batman then punches him in the gut, knees him in the face, headbutting him, and pinning him against the wall. " You say you want to be better than me, but it won't happen. Not like this!" Batman says as he punches Izuku through 2 walls, before he hits the third wall, and drops to the ground. 

Mandalay: Jesus Christ

Shoka: Did you have to be so brutal?!

Melissa: They both must be really hurt

Batman then walks to Izuku. " I know I failed you, but i tried save you Izuku. I'm... I'm trying to save you now" Batman says. Izuku then gets angry and grabs the gun on his back and points it at Batman. " Is that what you think this is about?! That you let me die?!" Izuku says as he stands up. " I don't know what cloud your judgement worse, Your guilt or your antiquated sense of morality. Toshinori, I forgive you for not saving me but why... Why on God's earth" Izuku then kicks down the door next to him to reveal the Joker tied to a chair. " Is he still alive?!" Izuku asks. The Joker then looks up at Izuku then to Batman and starts laughing. " Gotta give the boy points" Joker says as he scoots his chair closer to Izuku. " He came all the way back from the dead to make this shindig happen" Joker says. " So who's got a camera. Oh, oh, get one of me and the kid first, then you and me, then the three of us, and then one with the crowbar then- " Joker gets cut off by Izuku kicking him onto the ground. Izuku then kneels down beside Joker and puts the barrel of the gun, up to Joker's head. " You'll be as quiet as possible or I'll put one in your lap first" Izuku says coldly. " Party pooper, no cake for you" Joker says.

Katsuki: Does he actually think it's a game?

Kamui Woods:  I mean the guy is a maniac

Izuku then gets up and points his gun at Batman. " Ignoring  what's he done in the past. Blindly, stupidly, disregarding the entire graveyards he's filled, the thousands who have suffered, the friends he's crippled" Izuku then lowers his gun a little while looking sad. " You know I thought... I thought I'd be the last person you'd ever let him hurt. if it had been you that he'd beat to a bloody pulp. If he had taken you from this world, I would have done nothing but search the planet for this pathetic, pile of evil death worshipping garbage, and sent him off to hell!" Izuku says. " You don't understand. I don't think you ever understood" Batman says. " What? What your moral code just won't allow for that? It's too hard to cross that line" Ïzukus ays. " No! God Almighty, no. It'll be too damn easy. All I've ever wanted to do is kill him. A day doesn't go by when I don't think about subjecting him to every horrendous torture he's dealt out to others, and then end him" Batman says. " Ah, so you do think about me" Joker says. 

" But if I do that. If I allow myself to go down into that place. I'll never come back" Batman said. " Why? I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about him, just him. I'm doing it because... because he took me away from you" Izuku said. " I can't. I'm sorry" Batman says. "That is so sweet" Joker said. Izuku then points his gun at Batman. " Well you won't have a choice" Izuku said. izuku then grabs the other pistol from his back and throws it at Batman, which lands in his hands. " I won't- This is what it's all been about. This, you and me and him, now is the time you decide" Izuku cuts him off as he smashes the chair Joker is in, and holds him. " If you won't kill this psychotic piece of filth, I will! If you want to stop me, you're gonna have to kill me" Izuku says as he points his gun at Jokers head.

Toga: Izuku really wants him dead

Dabi: I mean the dude did kill him, and he was brought back to life

" You know I won't- I'm gonna blow his deranged brains out and if you want to stop it, you're gonna have to shoot me. Right in my face!" Izuku says. " This is turning out even better than I'd hoped" Joker says. Batman then drops the gun, turns around and starts to walk away. 

" It's him or me! You have to decide! Decide now! Do it! Him or me, Decide!"Izuku said as he points his gun at Batman. It then shows Batman's sleeve as he has a batarang. Izuku then pulls the trigger as everything goes in slow motion. The bullet then heads for Batman but he moves out the way and throws his batarang at Izuku's gun, lodging it in the barrel. Izuku the pulls the trigger again, but then gun explodes in his hand, destroying his glove and damaging his hand. "HAHAHA, I can't believe you've got him. You expert rootin tootin eagle-eyed God's loving marksman. I love it. you managed to find a way to win and everybody still loses" Joker said as Izuku pulls out a detonator. Izuku then presses then trigger. The screen then shows the bombs in the chimney with a timer that says 20 seconds. Batman then rushes to try and stop the bomb but Joker stops him. " No don't spoil it, this is better. I'm the only one who's gonna get what he wants tonight! Yes! Bing bang boom, we all go out together, don't you just love a happy ending! HAHAHA" Joker says as it shows Izuku slouching down against the wall. Batman then punches Joker in the face. He then rushes to Izuku and grabs him but before he gets out the timer goes off and the bomb explodes. The Screen then darkens.

Everyone: MIDORIYA/ IZUKU/ MIDORI/ DEKU/ DADDY/ BABY; ALL MIGHT!!!!!

The screen the opens to show rubble, fire and smoke. It then shows Batman in a ripped costume, pushing the rubble of of him. Batman then starts to walk around, moving rubble around. He then reaches Joker who's trapped under rubble, laughing. Batman then keeps looking through the rubble until he finds Izuku trapped under rubble, bloody and bruised. 

Everyone sighed in relief when seeing both of them alive

" Don't worry Izuku, I'll get you some help" Batman says as he starts to lift the rubble. " Toshinori, it's too late" Izuku said weakly. " Don't say that. I can help you" Batman says. " Toshinori listen to me!" Izuku screams at him. " I'm sorry. I sorry for what I did. But we both know I won't be able to live with the guilt I have. You can't save me" Izuku says as he smiles weakly. " Goodbye Toshinori. I'm sorry" Izuku says as he closes his eyes and dies. 

"IZUKU/ DEKU/ MIDORIYA/ MIDORI/ DADDY/ BABY NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Everyone cries at the death of there friend/ child/ crush/ student.

All Might then lifts up the rest of the rubble off of Izuku. He then picks up Izuku and walks away with his back turned toward the screen as he leaves the destroyed building. 

The Screen darkens 

Everyone is crying at the death of Midoriya. Eri and Kota are crying at burying their faces into Midoriya's chest as the girls around hold him and cry, mostly Toga and Nejire. 

After a while, everyone calms down. 

I then move on to the next universe

.

.

.

.

.

.

Open Up Your Eyes

Continue Reading