Manoban's little family (COMP...

By Manoban1995

What will happen if her kids thought that her first love is her lover, and asked her to be their momma?? 04/0... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update !!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(M)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Coming soon !!
Chapter 27(M)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(M)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Happy monthsary !!😅
Chapter 34 (END)

Chapter 8

16.3K 515 60
By Manoban1995

Lisa's P.O.V

Waking up with a good sleep is a blessed. I think im ready for this day adventure.

I sit up and saw the three of them still sleeping peacefully like a cute little puppies. I smiled and kiss their forehead before getting up to ready their breakfast.

When i entered the kitchen mom's already there with apron and spatula in hand. I approach her and kiss her cheeks and mumble good morning before making some coffee for me.

"What are you cooking there mom" I sit on the island table and look at mom's cooking.

I think its time for me to learn some simple dish for the kids.

"I made them some mushroom soup and some meet and a chicken nuggets for leo. I know your son is addicted to chicken" mom chuckled to her last word.

"Hmm mom can- you teach me how to cook some- hmm simple dish when we got home ?" I uttered nervously while scratching the back of my head.

Her face lift up and look at me.

"Obcourse lis! it's my pleasure. I really keep waiting this day to come and I'm so happy you finally asked me something like this" mom said emotionally and look at me with a teary eyes.

"Come on mom" I hugged her.

"You been so emotional this past few months. Are you attending some drama class again"

I teased her and she smack my head playfully before she continues cooking.

I check my watch and saw that it's 7:30 already. I think it's time to wake them up. But before I can move from my spot I see the kids walking bear foot from the room.

"Where's your sleepers guys?" I ask, but they just shrugged their shoulder and continue their way into the table.

I put some food on Leo's plate but, he push it away and pout.

"What's wrong"

I asked him worriedly.

"I want milk dada"

I'm surprised when he answer me. Maybe he was in the mood to talk today.

"You need to eat that first bud" I point the food but he whined.

"I don't want to eat dada" He said while shaking his head.

"Leo you need to eat solid food to have an energy later. If your not going to eat that, then we have no choice and leave you here by yourself" I threaten him and his eyes widen and panick.

"No dada I want to come please!!"

He protest and cry hard.

Mom's about to console him but I sign her no.

I sigh.

"So will you eat already?"

He nod and start to eat his food quitly. I help him and wipe his tears.

-

I couldn't get the smile on my face when we arrived at the Disneyland  and saw the reactions of the kids. They look so happy and excited.

We're first ride is Ferris wheel that Ella's choice. I made them choose the ride to made them enjoyed this trip.

When we stop in the top, they squeel from the sight below us. They keep pointing anything that catch their eyes and laugh.

When we finished the ride, Leo drag me when he saw the cotton candy cart in the corner.

"Can I get 4 cotton candy sir"

"What design do you like Ms."

"Two bunnies and" I look at Leo

"I want monkey"

"It's not part of the choices love. how about panda?"

He nod and give me a thumbs up.

I pay the vendor and sit on the bench near while waiting. I haven't checked my cellphone yet since we arrived yesterday so I open it and saw a lot of messages from jisoo.

I look to Leo first who's drooling while watching the cotton candy to be done. I smiled and read my messages.

Chicken🐔:hey limario!!

Chicken🐔: I miss the kids already😥 please bring them back now Pali Pali..

I shook my head on her craziness..

Chicken🐔:I have a surprise for you when you get back man 😉 . I hope you will like it 😏.

I suddenly felt nervous on Chu's last message. What does she mean for that surprise my birthday is done already. And i hope it's not a blind date again co'z I will definitely smack her head for doing it. I was about to put back my phone when another message pop up.

Chicken🐔: I give you clue for my surprise 😏 .. it's brunette and had a cat eyes .. I hope your hearts can handle it man 😆.

Me:Fuck you Chu 🤬..

And I lost it. Now my mind can't stop thinking about that brunette argg. I wil really kill that chicken for messing with me like this!!.

I sew Leo waved at me and I immediately walk towards him... he was holding the cotton candy with his little hand and give me his biggest smile.

"Thank you dad I yab you"

"I love you too bud. Come on let's go to your sister now"

-

Our next ride is lily's choice and we are here now at the carousel. Ella is big girl already so I allow her to ride by herself. while the three of us settled on a cup shape cart.

Mom and dad didn't join us this time. They said that they already exhausted from walking around.

Ella make a funny face that cause the two burst into laughter. I join them too co'z Ella is so funny.

-

I tried to fucos my attention but my mind always betraying me. Her face always pop up in my mind.. my heart start to beat automatically when I remembered those gummy smile she had and those cat eyes.. fuck!! I cursed inside my head and smack my heart to stop from beating.

"STOP!!"

Leo look at me confusely and said.

"Im not doing anything dada"

I scold my self. I didn't realize I said it loud hayss..

"It's not you buddy, I was talking to my heart"

Ella and lily heard it and look me with a worried expression.

"Dada are you okay?"

"Yes love, my heart just beating so fast maybe from our ride earlier don't worry" I assured them and they nod their head.

"Maybe your in love Dada"

I choked on my drink when i heard leo's statement and look at him in disbelief.. Where the world did he get that idea.

"Are you okay lis"

"I'm good mom"

I smiled at her and face Leo.

"Where did you learn that word bud?"

"From aunty chu" Now its final!! I really need to stay away Leo from that chicken.

"She said that if youl in love youl heart will beat faster" He continue and kiss my chest after.

"Thele, I kiss it to heal Dada. it will stop from beating now" I smile to my little innocent boy and carried him.

"Thank you love"

-

After we finish roaming around in the gift shop, we ate dinner and go back to the hotel. the two older are already complaining about their feet. So I let them rest and lock the connecting door so the kids won't go there and bothered them.

I lie down on the couch while watching the kids playing their toys we bought earlier. I'm so tired already but the kids it still awake. I think something that will make them tired and I have a better idea what to do.

I clear my throat to get their attention and the girls immediately look up on me, except for Leo who just ignored my presence.

"Let's have little walk kids"

they shook their head NO and back to their business. I better be keep up my game.

I slowly stand up and walk slowly before talk.

"I think it's nice to eat ice cream after a walk"

I mumbled loud enough to make them hear it. seconds later Leo run on to me and cling on my legs.

I smirk.

"I want to come, I want ice cream too Dada"

The girls stand too.

"We change our mind Dada, I think we need to exercise too, right unnie" lily secretly wink at Ella.

"I know right" I laugh and asked them to wear some warm clothes. they immediately run to the room and change. I checked them to find Leo's wearing his shoes in a wrong way. I help him and we made our way to the 7/11.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 16.7K 24
Lisa walks into Jennie bedroom and do something to Jennie. Jennie pregnant and they have secret relationship behind their parents. What happen if the...
96.9K 2.6K 24
THIS IS JUST A PURE FAN FICTION Yandere Jennie [G!P Jennie] Bottom Lisa (Skip if you're uncomfortable) "I'll d-do everything you want, just please do...
118K 3K 45
Jenlisa and a bit of chaesoo A conversion of a story I found c: This will be g!p Summary It wasn't love at first sight. It took a few times for Jenni...
33.6K 1.7K 29
Kim Jisoo, afraid of blood. But her parents wish to make her a doctor and get her married to a girl she has never met. Will she be able to fulfill h...