His New Daddy

By Bookworm281212

What happens when a bunny toothed boy, who happens to be a little, jumps onto a stranger's lap and claims the... More

Warning and Info:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Help!
FYI
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twelve

6.7K 247 154
By Bookworm281212

The rest of the night had gone smoothly, and Jungkook determined he liked the funny and handsome Jin hyung. He hopes to meet him again soon. Jungkook found it weird that Jin actually seemed to like him and didn't try to do anything to him like his old friends did, but he was happy about it.

He never liked his old daddy's work friends anyway. They were a bunch of prissy two faced meanies!

Right now, Jungkook was just getting ready for bed while Taehyung cleaned up the living room a little bit. Jungkook picked out a cute red hoodie and black sweats from Taehyung's wardrobe and put them on.

Suddenly, Yeontan ran into the bedroom to Jungkook barking.

"Tannie! Hey doggie, what is it?" Jungkook smiled and knelt down to pet the tiny dog.
Yeontan just continued to bark and nipped at Jungkook's hand.

"Do you want me to play with you? Yeah? Let's go to your playpen!" Jungkook giggled and excitedly picked up Yeontan, walking to the living room.

He had just put Yeontan in his play pen for a moment when he heard a loud crash from the kitchen. Jungkook gasped and ran to the entryway of the kitchen only to be stopped by a voice calling to him.

"Wait! Jungkook, stay there! I just dropped a glass, but it's okay. There's glass everywhere, so go to the living room and wait a minute. I'll be out there in a minute, Kookie, okay?" Taehyung warned, with a groan at his own clumsiness. Jungkook couldn't see Taehyung because he was ducked behind the counter, but he listened anyway.

"Oh, o-okay. Are you okay, Daddy? You scared me..." Jungkook wanted to make sure he was fine before leaving. Something didn't sound quite right with Taehyung's tone of voice, so Jungkook decided to put his little spy investigator cap on and do some digging.

"Yeah, I'm fine, bun. I'm sorry for scaring you, just go play a little before bed and I'll meet you in a second. I gotta talk to you about something." Taehyung assured and suddenly stood up from behind the counter to throw the glass shards away.

"Hm. Fine. But hurry up!" Jungkook huffed and walked back into the living room to play with Yeontan. He sat on the floor and played some tug-of-war for awhile with the tiny dog to distract himself from the sudden fear he felt.

What did daddy mean? "I gotta talk to you about something"? What does he have to talk about!? Did I do something? Is he gonna send me back? Oh no, what if he-

"Okay, Kookie, I'm back! Are you ready for bed yet?" Taehyung walked into the room just in time before Jungkook could start thinking even more.

Taehyung smiled at the cute sight in front of him, an adorable and fluffy looking Jungkook playing around on the floor with his obviously cute and happy Yeontan.

Ah, it's so cute! My two babies together, I-

Wait.

Did I just think that?

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with his big eyes, and tried to suppress his overwhelming emotions. How ironic, he answered Taehyung's internal question without even knowing it.

"Then how about we head to the bedroom? You can bring Tannie along if you want." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook just nodded and scooped the dog into his arms, waddling into the bedroom with Taehyung following.

"Okay just sit down on the bed for one more minute while I get ready for bed, and then I'll come talk to you okay? I promise."

Jungkook just nodded again at Taehyung who ruffled his raven hair before grabbing a pile of clothes and walking into the bathroom.

Being a little brat, Jungkook started to literally count for a minute. And if the other male didn't come back within that minute, he would whine.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...

He laid down on the bed and cuddled a happy Yeontan into his chest while he continued to count.

The doorknob to the bathroom door twisted and the door opened when Jungkook got to 55. Jungkook huffed and pouted because he really wanted to be able to complain and tease Taehyung about taking longer than he promised.

Little did he know, Taehyung could hear some of Jungkook's counting from inside the bathroom, and made sure to hurry up and finish under that minute.

"Finally! You almost took too long! That was 55 seconds, so you're lucky you beat me!" Jungkook pouted and turned on his side, facing away from Taehyung as he entered the room.

"Oh, the most you would've done is whine anyway. Don't be like that, bunny." Taehyung sat down on the bed and poked the younger's shoulder.

"No I wouldn't have! I would've, uh, beat you up!" Jungkook sat up in defense, letting Yeontan go to cross his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh yeah? Try it then. Hit me." Taehyung raised an eyebrow, smirked, and opened his arms so Jungkook has an easier target.

"W-What? No, hitting isn't nice, Daddy! It hurts!" Jungkook gasped at Taehyung's offer, never wanting to hurt him in a million years.

"Really? That sounds like someone is all bark and no bite to me. I'm telling you to hit me. Or are you too scared?" Taehyung teased.

"No! I'm not a chicken!"

"I don't know, you kinda sound like one."

"Ugh, fine!"

Jungkook had enough of the teasing and pounded his fist on Taehyung's arm.

"Ouch! Hey, what the fuck!? I didn't mean that hard!" Taehyung held his arm and made a pained expression.

"I'm so sorry! I told you I didn't wanna! Daddy, please, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Jungkook panicked and scooted really close to Taehyung to get a better look at his arm. He started tearing up at the older still groaning in pain. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the tears.

"I-It's okay, Jungkook! I promise, I-I was just kidding! It really didn't hurt that bad, so please don't cry." Taehyung gave up his act before the younger started crying.

"You faked being hurt!? That's mean! I was worried, you dumb dumb!" Jungkook gasped and glared at the liar in the meanest face he could make. Which wasn't really that mean or scary.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, Kook. I only meant to joke around, not to make you upset. Can you forgive me? Please!?" Taehyung made puppy dog eyes and stuck out his bottom lip at Jungkook. He was trying to act cute and innocent so Jungkook would forgive him, and pleaded for it to work.

"Stop it, Daddy! Just 'cause you're acting cute doesn't mean I'll forgive you faster! And leave the being cute and innocent to me! That's my job here." Jungkook pouted and turned away from Taehyung, trying to resist his charms.

"Fine then. I guess I should just leave. And then maybe I'll go eat all the cookies in the-"

"No! Not the cookies! Don't you dare leave and eat them!" Jungkook gasped and turned around, giving up his act of being mad. He couldn't just let this man go and eat his cookies! How dare he?!

Jungkook, taking sudden action to save his precious food, jumped on Taehyung and tackled him down onto the bed.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Taehyung groaned. Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's chest which made it hard to breathe.

""I'm not letting you get off this bed! I can't trust you to not eat the treats!"

"J-Jungkook can you at least get off my chest? It's hard to breathe!" Taehyung was struggling to breathe only a little, he was really fine, but why not act a bit in order to get the stubborn boy off of him? He was a good actor, so he might as well use that to his advantage.

"No! We are staying put, Daddy!" Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest to be stubborn.

"Jungkook. Get off!"

"No can do!"

"Jeon Jungkook. Get off of me. Now." Taehyung tried to be as intimidating as possible and managed to darken his expression. Jungkook needed to get the picture that he could potentially suffocate him if he stayed for too long. Not that he would mind being suffocated by Jungkook's -

What? Did someone say something? No? Okay.

Jungkook just looked down and pouted, before glancing up to give puppy eyes.

"Do you promise not to go eat all the treats?"

"Yes, bun, I promise! That was just a threat so you would forgive me. Seems like it worked, I guess." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook nodded and slid off of Taehyung's chest, plopping on the empty space on the bed next to him.

"Okay, fine. I forgive you, Daddy."

"Thank you. Now can I talk to you about the thing I told you I wanted to talk about earlier?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Aish, don't be like that, bun. I hate when people do that, it reminds me of my school days." Taehyung chuckled and slightly cringed remembering all the times his teachers would say that exact sentence.

"Sorry, go ahead." Jungkook giggled and looked at Taehyung as a sign for him to start talking.

"Okay, well anyways, I need to know how comfortable you are with spending the day here alone tomorrow? I have to make some visits and I don't know if it's the best idea for you to come with?"

Taehyung felt like an asshole, yes, but he had his reasons.

He has to go visit his mother and grandfather tomorrow.

In fact, the reason he dropped the glass in the kitchen was because he got a reminder from his phone saying he had to visit them tomorrow. It shocked him, as he had forgotten all about it.

And Taehyung didn't exactly want Jungkook to meet them and have his grandfather be mean to him, or his mother asking too many questions.

He just wanted everyone to be happy and healthy, and he couldn't picture anyone being happy after a visit with his grandfather. Taehyung absolutely loves his grandpa, they were really close for a long long time, don't get him wrong. But after his health went down the gutter and his mental sharpness faded to a dull edge, it unfortunately just wasn't the same.

"W-What?"

Oh shit.

Taehyung realized he did not think this through enough. He just asked the boy who had a meltdown over staying in a room for a few hours, to spend most of his day alone in his apartment. Why did he expect this to go well?

Jungkook looked ready to cry.

"W-What do you mean?! Daddy, where are you going? Why can't Kookie come?" Jungkook whined and rolled on his stomach to better face the older who was questioning himself.

"Uh, Kookie, I just need to go run a few errands and visit some people, okay? It shouldn't take too long! I'd be back before you know it!" Taehyung tried to salvage the situation and the younger's feelings, but it seemed a little too late for that.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes.

"B-But I don't want Daddy to go! I wanna stay with you! I-I don't wanna be alone again! Why can't I just come with you?" Jungkook sniffled a little and started to spiral like he always does when he's upset.

"N-No! Kookie wait, it's okay! I just want you safe and happy at home while I go deal with boring stuff! Don't cry, bun, you're okay." Taehyung explained and pulled Jungkook closer to him for comfort.

"But Daddy, I-I only feel safe a-and happy when I'm with you! I w-wanna stay with you, even doing the boring stuff! I-I just wanna go with you, please, s-so I'm not alone and sad again!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes, holding a familiar emotion that Taehyung saw in his eyes that night in the alleyway. Hope.

But this time, there was also another emotion. Taehyung didn't quite know how to label it, but the closest thing he could come up with was desperation. Not a bad desperation, more like a longing. He seemed so desperate to hold onto Taehyung and for him to accept him. Jungkook wanted nothing more than to be with Taehyung all the time, and was desperate to make it happen.

Perhaps another emotion related to fondness or likeness was present as well, but Taehyung couldn't pin it. Jungkook just had so much hope, desperation, longing, and fondness in his sparkly eyes, Taehyung could cry just looking at it.

Well, it almost actually did make him cry.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you this upset. Come here." Taehyung wrapped his arms around the teary Jungkook, holding him close.

Jungkook's heart rate picked up a little, because it was the first time Taehyung ever called him baby. It was his favorite nickname, and it felt like a big deal finally coming from Taehyung. Well, let's just say he very much preferred Taehyung calling him that than a certain old daddy of his. It just sounded nicer coming from Taehyung's calming and deep voice.

He happily snuggled into Taehyung's arms and embraced him, nuzzling his head into the older's chest.

"Baby just wants to stay with Daddy."

Jungkook whined, still feeling sad even though his tummy had some butterflies in it.

"Okay, baby. Kookie can come with Daddy tomorrow, but don't say I didn't warn you. It's won't be very ideal for you." Taehyung petted the ravenette's hair, now thinking about how the next day would go since Jungkook would be there too.

"Yay! Thank you, Daddy! I'll behave I promise! Kookie's honor!" Jungkook finally smiled and did a mini salute to the content male holding him.

"Alright, I trust you, baby. Get some sleep, okay? I don't want you so tired tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you. Goodnight, Daddy."

"Goodnight, baby."

They both closed their eyes and slowly fell asleep in each other's warm embrace. Yeontan eventually came back to cuddle and sleep with them too.

Well, Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about what the fuck just happened and how he would have to get through and survive tomorrow, but what else is new?

———————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, school is kicking my ass rn. This chapter was mostly for some fluff 🥰 But I do have a question for you guys.

Do you prefer fluff, angst, or like what kinds of situations would you like to see more of??

I DO have bigger angst planned for later obviously, but in the meantime or in more filler kind of chapters, what do you enjoy reading?

Constructive criticism is always welcome, so thank you

And again, please stay healthy inside and stay safe during these times. I wish everyone luck and healthiness 💜

Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon with a rather fun chapter 😉☺️

Love ya! 💜🥰👋

-AOMT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 15K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....
20.2K 512 28
A story about 21 year old Y/n buying a white bunny. She's doesn't know it's a hybrid. He is 23 years old and who is horny, perverted, but cute and sw...
13.6K 812 30
What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He hissed through his teeth, surprising the couple. The pink haired boy took advantage of the situation to...
761K 51.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...