We are stronger together

By mairyleo90

I'm about to get married to the love of my life. Then I get accidentially artificially inseminated. Taron is... More

- 1 - Unexpected
- 2 - Expecting
- 3 - The accident
- 4 - Relieved
- 5 - Conversations
- 6 - Ultrasound
- 7 - Liar
- 8 - Bonding
- 9 - Coconut
- 10 - Tension
- 11 - Shopping
- 12 - Breathing
- 13 - Breakup
- 14 - Hospital
- 15 - Truth
- 16 - Home
- 17 - Lullaby
- 18 - Karaoke
- 19 - Insecurities
- 20 - Aber
- 21 - Contractions
- 22 - Birth
- 23 - Baby
- 24 - Daddy
- 25 - Progress
- 26 - Talk
- 28 - Love
- 29 - Together
- 30 - Apology
- 31 - Worries
- 32 - Birthday
- 33 - Perfect
- 34 - Life
- 35 - Brother
- 36 - Firsts
- 37 - Wedding
- 38 - Fertility
- 39 - Pancakes
- 40 - Dream

- 27 - Heat

397 12 0
By mairyleo90

Taron

It was getting harder to resist her. Quite literally. I was worried it meant I didn't love Lou, but it was a normal body reaction to having a sexy woman in my bed.

And from the way Milly looked at me, I hoped she felt the same way.

We were cuddled up on the couch, watching another one of my movies because Milly was into those. I was happy to watch it with her, because I was proud of Rocketman.

"I can't believe it's you" Milly giggled after we had just watched the Take Me To The Pilot scene.

I smiled over to her.

"What can I say?" I shrugged "It came with the job"

"I'm totally buying you're gay" she laughed.

I cupped her chin and her smile faded.

I loved her eyes and how she looked at me. Hell, I loved all of her.

"Let me tell you I'm not" my voice was rough.

"I figured" she smirked and her eyes dropped to my lips.

I smashed my lips to hers. It felt like all was right in the world when we did that. She eagerly kissed me back, as if she had been waiting all day to do that. Her hands went under my shirt while I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

She straddled my lap and I groaned. I pulled her even closer to me, right there.

Her breath hitched and we forgot all about the movie.

I lay her down on the couch and moved over her, too caught up in the kissing to stop this before things got heated.

I was on fire.

Our kisses were growing deeper and needier and I could barely think straight.

"Taron" she moaned and that sound was music in my ears.

Our lips were merely apart and I looked down at her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

I kissed her again before stripping out of my white shirt. I helped her out of her hoodie. She left me breathless when she unclasped her bra and ran her hands over my bare chest before pulling me down to her.

Skin against skin.

I closed my eyes on exhale. This was just too much to take in.

Then I realised she pushed her hands against my chest and I sat up.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, barely noticing what was going on.

Milly smiled and gestured for the baby monitor. Lou had started babbling again, so she was awake.

I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes. How had I not heard that?

"I'll go get her" I said, my voice sounding strangled before I walked into Lou's room.

"Heeey girl" I smiled when I found her looking up at me.

I got her from her cot and her tiny hands were on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked in my baby voice.

She babbled something nobody could ever deceiver. Except Milly maybe.

"Is that a yes?" I smiled.

I lay her down on the changing table to get her out of her sleeping bag.

Then I walked back to the living room to find Milly on the couch, still topless but she had put her nursing bra back on.

"Hellooooo" she smiled and got up when she saw us.

Lou still seemed sleepy. She took her from me and Lou cooed.

I would never get over how cute she was.

Milly started to feed her and I walked off to the kitchen, putting the kettle on and trying hard to get my mind off what could have happened a few moments ago.

"Should we talk about what happened?" she asked eventually when Lou was asleep again.

I didn't even know where to start. I felt like a horny teenager.

"Sure" I shrugged.

She narrowed her eyes slightly but didn't speak. How did she know me so well?

"You know –" she started "I didn't know if I was ready for this for a while now. If I ever would be ready. But –"

She put her hand on my thigh.

"But I'm ready"

I almost let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you talk to a doctor?" I asked "Are you -?"

She nodded. "Yeah. He said it would be all fine once I stopped bleeding and –"

She paused and I met her eyes.

"I stopped bleeding a week ago" she sounded excited.

My smile widened "So that means we can -?"

She nodded.

I kissed her, still not able to think straight. She smiled against my lips before she kissed me back. I ran my hands over her back before I reached her waist and pulled her to me.

Then I remembered we had been cockblocked by our daughter.

"Wait" I whispered against her lips and had a hard time pulling away.

She looked into my eyes, confused and worried.

"Let me take you on a date" I whispered.

She raised her eyebrows but her smile had widened "A date?"

I nodded "Yeah. I want to take you out"

She blushed as if we barely knew each other "What about Lou?"

"I talked to Richard. They could babysit her for a night"

Milly laughed "Really? Sofie said the exact same thing"

I smiled as I cupped her chin "Is that a yes?"

She looked down "Do you really think we should give her away for a night to have sex?"

It sounded strange but we needed this.

"Yes" I said "Couples do that all the time. We need this for us. It doesn't mean we don't love our daughter. It mean we will be relaxed to care for her more than before"

I hoped this wouldn't sound like it was my cock talking.

But Milly smiled "Okay"

"Really?" I smiled.

She nodded and pressed her lips together "Take me on a date, Mr. Egerton"

Milly

Taron insisted I had a spa day to myself. I gasped when I arrived at Hotel Café Royal.

I smiled. I still couldn't believe Taron did this.

It all started with a traditional afternoon tea and a 90-minute aromatherapy massage. I didn't even know how much I needed it until then. I felt like a completely new person after. There was a pool and sauna too and I opted for a facial treatment with makeup and a wax which both wasn't included in the package. I was sure Taron would like it.

On the way home I walked by a lingerie shop and went inside before I could change my mind. The last time I had worn lingerie felt like ages ago, and the pieces wouldn't fit anymore anyway. I decided on a black lace bra and panties set and also took the lacy nightgown.

My spine was tingling thinking about what Taron would think of it.

When I got home later, I found a note from Taron on the dresser in the hall

Lou and I are on the way to Richard and Sofie's.

Can't wait to see you

Love,

Taron

My heart ached for him. I walked into our bedroom to get dressed and I had never felt that sexy. Once I had put the underwear on, I decided on a black cocktail dress that hid my belly perfectly. I shoved the nightgown into my handbag for later.

My knees were weak on the way to the Tube. I got off at London Bridge and Taron had told me to meet him outside the Shard.

My smile widened when I saw him standing there in a suit. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

My next steps were faster until I reached him and he hugged me.

"Hey" he whispered into my neck "You're so beautiful"

My skin tingled and my smile widened.

We pulled away, but he held on to my waist.

"You're handsome" I smiled, suddenly feeling shy.

There was something about Taron in a suit, no tie. It felt like I was dreaming that this man actually wanted me.

"Are you ready?" he asked quietly.

I smiled and nodded "Yeah"

We took the elevator up and I had thought we would go to the viewing platform. But we didn't. I frowned and wondered what he had planned.

We reached 31st floor and entered a bar I had no clue existed. Aqua Shard.

They let us to a table and Taron had his hand on my lower back the whole time. We reached a table by the window and I gasped at the view.

"That" I muttered "That's Tower Bridge"

Taron chuckled "It is indeed"

It was already dark out and the city was lit up.

We sat down at our table and I ordered a non-alcohol drink and Taron did too.

"You can order alcohol if you want" I smiled.

I just didn't want to be tipsy. Since I hadn't drunk in ages, I would be drunk in no time. And I wanted to remember every detail about tonight.

"I'm fine" he smiled and put his hand on mine.

He blinked a few times, then shook his head "I can't get over how beautiful you are"

I blushed and smiled.

Why was I blushing? I loved him. And he was the father of my child.

"Thanks"

Our drinks arrived and I took a sip. Maybe I should've ordered alcohol after all, I was nervous.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"I don't know how to thank you" I smiled "I feel like a completely different person"

"Well from what I can see, you're still the same" he chuckled.

"No seriously Taron. Thank you" I smiled at him.

He frowned ever so lightly "You're welcome"

"How is Lou?" I asked.

Then I wondered if our daughter was off topic for our date night. But she would never be off topic for me.

Taron smiled "She was fine. We discovered the piano today"

I laughed "You did?"

I could tell our daughter already loved music. And she got that from her daddy.

We had bought her a mini piano that had five keys a while back but she hadn't been interested in it yet.

"I love when you sing to her" I blurted out.

I didn't even know what had hit me to say that. But it was true.

The corners of his mouth turned upwards "You do?"

I nodded "Yeah. It does something to me"

"Good to know" Taron smirked.

There was something in his eyes I hadn't seen before. Something kinky.

Holy hell, I had never been so excited to get into bed with a man.

"Hey" Taron put his hand on mine again "We can just go home if you're uncomfortable"

I gulped "No, no. It's not that, it's –"

I wasn't uncomfortable. I was nervous. I couldn't even remember the last time I had sex and I didn't want to think about it either. And what if we wouldn't fit? Or it wouldn't feel right?

"You think too much" Taron chuckled.

I met his eyes again, smiling "How do you know me so well?"

He caressed the back of my hand with his thumb "We spent almost every minute together since Lou arrived"

I smiled. He was right.

"That's true" then I laughed "I actually waited to find out your flaws. But nope"

He raised one eyebrow "Really?"

"Yeah. You're perfect" I had to stifle giggling.

"Just wait, you might change your mind" he said quietly, looking at our hands.

It had me wondering if he talked about sex, or life in general.

"I'm sure there is nothing I couldn't like" I insisted.

He looked up to meet my eyes again.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as the mother of my child?" his voice was smooth.

My skin was covered in goose bumps at his words.

I thought about it for a second and smiled when I had an appropriate answer.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my accidental artificial inseminator?"

He smiled, his eyes sparkling.

"You know –" he let out a breath "I don't believe in fate, but I have to say this feels like it"

I nodded "Yeah, I get what you mean"

"Hell, we met almost 8 years ago –"

"Language" I said out of reflex but our daughter wasn't even here.

Taron chuckled, then that sparkle in his eyes appeared again.

"You might want to change your mind when you start cursing later"

"When?" I giggled.

Not if?

"When" his voice was a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
5.5K 98 19
This book is all about flower husbands and Desert duo one shots! I'll take suggestions :D I'll take ship suggestions ^^ Anyways enjoy :P
83.6K 2.2K 24
From losing my mom at a young age, to foster care, and being on my own, I've always been alone. Never having anyone, but my own company to keep. I ke...
8.8K 827 32
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...