๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท...

By Skz_haven

"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? S... More

Characters details
Chapter 01:The worse night.
Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.
Chapter 03:The grand party.
Chapter 04: Why you Came to my life.
Chapter 05: The love that can't be express.
Chapter 06: What is this feeling.
Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.
Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.
Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.
Chapter 10: I can't love you.
Chapter 11:The grand ball.
Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.
Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.
Chapter 14:Most painful news.
Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.
Chapter 16: Good bye my love.
Chapter 17: A new life.
Chapter 18:I still want you.
Chapter 19: Forgot my dark past.
Chapter 20:Come back to Seoul.
Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.
Chapter 22:Why him.
Chapter 22:I won't leave you alone.
Chapter 23: Jisoo's wedding.
Chapter 24: Crazy for you(21+)
Chapter 25: Destroy him.
Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....
Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.
Chapter 28:You have to love me
Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......
Chapter30:Say yes....
Chapter:31:My Unwilling Marriage.
Chapter 32:Revenge Love. (21+)
Chapter 33: Love Acting.
Chapter 34: Let's The Game Begin.
Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.
Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)
Chapter 37: On The Mission.
Chapter 38: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 40: He Is Gone.
Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.
Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)
Chapter 44: I Can't Live Without Him.
Chapter 45: HE is The One I Have Been Waited For (Final).
Epilogue Part 1(21+)
Epilogue Last Part (21+)
An announcement ๐Ÿ‘€.

Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.

3.8K 124 4
By Skz_haven

Y/n pov.........

Mom:Y/n please come out of your room. You have been in your room for past 1 month. Sitting in your room like this won't solve anything.

I know that but what can I do. I made a really big mistake. I didn't trust that person that I should trust but I trust those persons who backstabe me. Jungkook please come back jungkook I can't live with you anymore. I have been in my room for 1 month. I didn't go out or talk with anyone. I feel like if I die now I would be in peace. What should I do. Should I kill myself. Yeah I should do that. I got up and went towards my dressing table. I took out a blade from their. After taking a long breath I was about to cut my wrist but some one took it for me. I turned around and saw sehun oppa.

Y/n:Oppa give it back I don't wanna live. I want to die. I don't deserve to live.

Sehun:Come to your senses y/n

Y/n:No give it back.

I tried to take it back when I feel a stinging pain on my chicks. I realise that oppa slapped me.

Sehun:Y/n stop this killing yourself won't solve the problem. It will only make the problem worse.

Y/n:What should I do then oppa. I hurted jungkook so much. I know that he hates me now.

Sehun:Y/n jungkook will never hate you I know that. You shouldn't kill yourself. You should think that how will you find jungkook and ask his forgiveness.

Y/n:How.

Sehun:I think you should go to France too. You already have your company branch there. You even left your company for 1 months on my hand. Now handle it on your own and get your love back OK.

Y/n:Hmmm OK oppa I will do that.

After that oppa left my room. I grabbed my phone and call ciara my assistant when I was stayed in Paris.

Ciara:Hello.

Y/n:Ciara its me y/n.

Ciara:Ohh my god ma'am how are you doing.

Y/n:I am fine ciara I called you to tell this that I am coming back to Paris.

Ciara:Really OK ma'am I organise everything for you.

Y/n:Hmmm OK.

Yeah I should go there. Jungkook I will do anything to get you back.

Next day.......

I got ready for the flight.

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw my mom dad oppa and my unnies.

Jennie:Finally you make a right decision all the best.

Lisa:Call us when you got there.

Jisoo:I miss you my baby.

Rose: Take care of yourself

Y/n:Hmmm.

Mom:Y/n got luck dear make sure that you succeed in your plan OK.

Y/n:Hmm guys I should go now bye.

I went out and went towards jungkook parents house. When I got there I went inside and saw somi.

Somi:Ohhh my gosh y/n unnie. I miss you so much.

Y/n:I miss you too.

Soyeon: Didn't you miss me unnie.

Y/n:Of course I missed you all. Where is eomma appa.

Appa:How dare you to come here.

I look behind and saw that appa was there.

Y/n:Appa I came to see you guys.

Appa:Get out of here.

I went in front of him and kneel down in front of him.

Y/n:Appa please forgive me I make a big mistake I should have trust jungkook but I didn't please forgive me.

Suddenly I feel someone pulled me up. I look up and saw it was eomma.

Eomma: I am glad that you understand your mistake don't worry dear you are our daughter we forgive you.

Appa:Y/n you should convince jungkook.

Y/n:Yeah that's why I came here to tell you guys that I am going to France today. I will bring him back.

Appa:I believe in you first and last.

Y/n:Hmmm. I should go now.

With that I went out from there. Jeon jungkook I am never gonna let you go.

I am coming for you my love.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! โš ๏ธ Clichรฉ alert โš ๏ธMature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's clichรฉ and your typical wattpad story but you can...
2.7K 163 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.1K 84 11
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ I know I'm a devil. I deserve hell. โž โ No boy, you just need a hug. A tight one. โž ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ...
55.2K 1.5K 53
Completed! :) 'D-do you think I'm a toy' "Um, nah...you're nothing." An innocent girl with a horrible past, has been seduce and forced to do things s...