Mafia Marriage

Von TalesofTG

Lee Y/N , 20 years old , who don't like mafias at all , is gonna get married to the biggest mafia of South Ko... Mehr

Marriage News
Meeting my fiance
Shopping for Wedding
A day out with Family
Wedding
New Start
Visit of Bangtan [part 1]
Visit of Bangtan [part 2]
Love?
First Fight
I'm Sorry
Fall for Him
Jealousy!
Kyun Du's Girlfriend
Accident
Bad News
Good news
Plannings
Eomma
Taehyung's Birthday
Pregnancy News.
Taehyung-ah!!
YOU?!
No!
Someone Help me! [END]

Night

44.2K 1.3K 701
Von TalesofTG

On the funeral

The place was messed. Dad's members of mafia gang, his old friends and other relatives were here and crying. He was a mafia but really kind and caring. He would call and ask about everyone's health in every week.

He was like an angel and maybe that's why god thought to bring that angel to his court. I looked around and saw Lisa comforting mom who hadn't slept or eaten properly for 2 days. I saw Kyun Du sitting alone at the corner seat.

"Taehyung I'll be back" I informed Taehyung as he only nodded. Taehyung was really helpful for me and mom. He would do almost everything except for cooking. He massaged mom's feet when they were hurting, comforted me every night. Lucky to have him.

I got up and walked to Kyun Du. I stood in front of him. His head looked at me slowly. I saw his eyes blood shot red and puffy. How much I hate him seeing like this. He wordlessly wrapped his hands around my waist and started crying.

I caressed his hair and controlled my tears. Maybe if I cry, mom and Kyun Du would cry too. Maybe if I act strong, I can help them overcome this pain. We all won't forget it but the pain can reduced with time right?

"N-Noona, how can dad leave us alone l-like this!? H-He said he wanted to see my and L-Lisa's wedding!! He wanted to see our c-children b-but then how can h-"

I cut him off by kneeling down in front of him and taking his hand in mine, I said, "Shh. I know how you're feeling right now. But Kyun Du, even though dad is not here around us. He'll always be here" I placed my hand over his heart.

"Our dad was like an angel wasn't he? Helping the poor, in need people. Caring for his close ones and making people his close. Maybe god thought he needed this angel in his court so he took dad." I tried my best to comfort him.

I pulled him closer and hugged him. He slowly started to calm down while I saw Taehyung giving me a comforting smile.

After the funeral was over, we all went home. Kyun Du decided to live with mom and give our other house on rent. Me and Taehyung also decided to go home because he said I must be tired.

We both took a bath and sat down on the couch. He was watching news while I was lost in my own thoughts. All those happy memories started flashing in my mind making me more sad. I felt like this one piece of my heart was taken away forcefully.

I same to my sense when I saw a hand wave in front of me, I lifted my head up, "Y-Yes?"

"Why do you look so lost? Missing dad?" He asked me worried.

I nodded and laid my head over his shoulder.

"You will be fine in some weeks. I mean you will not fully recover but the pain will reduce slowly. Seeing how strong you acted with Kyun Du at funeral, I can tell that you will make it through" He comforted me which brought a smile over my face.

"But if you ever felt that you need a shoulder to cry on, remember that I'm here okay?" He caressed my hair.

"Yes I will." I answered with a small smile.

Things started to go back to normal. Taehyung and I would visit mom and Kyun Du weekly when he had free day. His mafia work was getting hectic slowly

I started working in fashion designing company. People there were very nice and sweet. They helped me in many things that I didn't understood or had a hard time in. Thing started running smoothly but something was off. I started feeling like someone was watching me every day.

At first few weeks, I ignored it and continue but things started to get worse when I felt those eyes even when I was inside my house. I come house around 9 and Taehyung comes home at 10:30. Those hours in between is the time when I'm alone in house.

"I'm home!!" someone yelled while closing the front door. "You're home early baby!" I said from the kitchen because I was cooking dinner.

"Yes. There wasn't much work today." I heard him saying while coming to the kitchen.

Someone back hugged me while resting their chin on my shoulder.

"And because of that, I have a lot of energy for tonight" He told me seductively while his breath hit my neck.

"HEY! STOB IT!" I said while my face was heating up.

"I see someone is blushing because of my words" he said while looking at me.

"Shut up Kim Taehyung!" I warned him.

I was done cooking so I served it. I was about to go to the kitchen to get kimchi but he pinned me to the counter.

"Yah what are you doing?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Just having fun with my wife" he winked at me.

"We have to eat dinner before it gets cold." I told him and tried to get away from him.

He held my waist and pulled me closer saying, "But I wanna eat you babygirl" he smirked.

*Food in the back, "Yeah yeah. I'm here to watch you too eat each other off. Stupid horny people."*

"Taehy-" He cut me off by smashing his lips on my. It was a passionate kiss. And just like every time, my stomach felt those stupid butterflies. I kissed him back and since then things started getting heated.

He made me sit on the counter as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me and head to our room. He opened the door with his leg and laid me down on the bed and hovered above me. He started kissing my jawline slowing heading towards my neck. He started sucking my neck. 

I moaned lightly. He found my sweet spot and started sucking. I started moaning. He unbuttoned my shirt and pants throwing the somewhere in the room, leaving me only in my undergarments. I covered myself with my hands as I was shy and embarrassed.

He removed my hands saying," don't hide yourself babygirl. You're beautiful."

He started sucking my breast making me wet. He slowing went down removing my pant with his teeth. He began to lick my clit making me moan hard due to the pleasure. He inserted two fingures in my vargina moving in and out. "Ahh! Hmm! Fa-faster daddy!" I was moaning out.

He was now thrusting faster and harder. It was giving too much pleasure to me to a point were I was now a moaning mess. He was just giving me too much pleasure. He was moving in and out faster. I was about to cum.

"Ahh... Taehyung I-I'm about to c-cum...ahh" I said.

"Then cum babygirl. Cum for your daddy." As he said that I cum on his hand, "you taste so sweet babygirl."

He licked every single bit of it. Now its my turn to make him cum. I flipped over hovering above him. I removed his story and pants leaving him only in his boxers. I was planting wet kiss on his neck slowly moving towards his V line.

I removed his boxer and the first thought that crossed my mind was "Y/N, you're gonna regretting this night"

I licked the the pre-cum of his dick and was teasing him. I adjusted his dick in my mouth and held the remaining with my hand and then just started sucking it, at a extreme speed. Taehyung was moaning by the pleasure I was giving him. I smirked looking at in this situation.

He threw back his head as he was high.

"Ahh..... Y/N ahh... fuck... it feels so good ahh! He was moaning continuously.

His dick twitch in my mouth as I knew he was about to cum. I fasten the speed and after a minute he cummed in my mouth. I had no other option then swallow it. It was sweet-sour. He picked me up and threw on the bed hovering above me... He looked in my eyes with lust.

" You're such a bad girl Y/N... You need to be punish huh?" He said smirking.

"Then punish me daddy..." I said in a seductive voice.

"Aish you're driving me crazy Y/N!" He said attacking my neck.

I gasped at the sudden movement of his! Shit I'm wet again! He moved down kissing my pussy. He brushed his dick at my entrance... Aish he's such a tease god damnit!

"Just fucking put it insi- AHH!!" I shouted as He inserted his dick inside me.

Without letting me adjust it, he started moving inside like a monster. Shit it hurts. I was shouting due to pain as Taehyung was kissing me to diverting from the pain. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure. We both were moaning so loud that even our neighbors could hear.

He started thrusting even more fast. We both were on our highs. I felt a knot in my stomach know that I'm about to cum.

"A-ahh Tae-taehyung! I'm a-about to c-cum ahh! Hmm! I was moaning in between the sentence.

He said thrusting fast and rough, " Me too! Let's cum together"

After saying that I cummed on his dick and he cummed inside me as I could feel his cum inside me... Shit it feels so nice. He fell beside me. We both were breathing heavily as we ran out of air. We both looked at each other and smiled.

He kissed my forehead and said, " I love you jagiya"

"I love you too my love" I said hugging him, buring my face in his bare chest. We were enjoying our sweet moment and fell asleep like that.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 5.3K 59
When you forced to get married to mafia king as a deal between your grandfather the kingmaker and the king Jeon jungkook. 21+ violence smut adult Thi...
103K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
5.4K 138 22
What happened if a mafia got obsessed with a celebrity?? _____ BTS is the most powerful and dangerous mafia group in Asia _____ Park Y/n is the most...
2.2K 40 12
JIMIN×YN Story of 7 Mafia's who just the mafia gang after their fathers.... Min Yoongi one of them has a young sister Min Yn...who have no idea about...