Our Story | ✓

By LayaalHameed

Max Irwin kept a journal, where he writes a short series of important events with Alice Anderson. A short sto... More

Our Story
Age Four
Age Twenty One
Age Twenty Six
Age Twenty Eight
Age Thirty One
Age Forty Two
Age Eighty

Age Thirteen

47 10 5
By LayaalHameed

Age Thirteen.

It have been a while since I saw Alice Anderson. She was beautiful as ever as she walked down the streets of our little town. Rumors fly, that her mother took her abroad to cure her hand. I smiled as I watched her happily walk down. People still stared at her, but it was a stare of admiration.

Her skin glowed as she smiled at the people who passed her by, her almost black eyes twinkled. She flashed her set of white teeth as she smiled at them. I have noticed her to be the type who would always smile instead of pouting or making a duck lips.

I hoped her to notice me as she joined her friends at the food court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 62.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 101K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...