Glitter and Gold-My Hero Acad...

De PikaBlueQueen

About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for t... Mai multe

Prologue: Izuku Midoriya and (Y/n) Akashi Origin
Chapter One: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter 3: Start Line
Chapter 4: What 'I' can do for now?
Chapter 5: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter 6: 'Deku' vs. Kacchan
Chapter 7: Bakugo's starting line
Chapter 8: Yeah, Just do your best, Iida!
Chapter 9: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter 10: Game Over
Chapter 11: All Might....Of A Woman
Chapter 12: Upon each of their hearts

Chapter 2: Roaring Muscles

632 8 0
De PikaBlueQueen

~By ourselves, we're no one. But it's when other people look at us and see someone that's the moment we each start to exist. All they needed was for someone to SEE THEM, CONNECT with them. For them, these outcasts who feel like they don't matter start to slowly, feel like they can exist....and become the 'person', those who formed the connection with them, will they be the person they were meant to be.

Someday...I hope....no....I pray....you'll find someone. Connect to someone. In whatever way....find that one person. Or a group. You find a place, someone who you DO EXIST with. And it will be....your haven.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the rays of twilight cast a sunsetting, lose petals of a blossom rain down as a young boy named Izuku Midoriya wept as the words he long to hear. For someone, anyone for that matter makes him feel like he does matter in this strange, crazy world we live in.

And who better to make him able to breathe again and let go of those pesky thoughts out than the person he admired most. The number one hero is named All Might.

A girl, the class president at his school kneels massaging his back letting him know it's okay now. Her name is (Y/n) Akashi. A small gentle smile rose on her face as she watched and was almost heartbroken to know so much was inside one person. It almost makes your life seem like nothing compared to his.

All Might be glazed down letting him take this moment to himself, just giving him the satisfaction that it's okay. He sees him, not just as some fanboy, but as a boy who desperately wanted to be a hero.

After a few moments went by finally All Might look up, at the orange sky.

"I deem you worthy of my power.~ My 'Quirk' is yours to inherit.~"

Saying like a warlock of some kind casting some strange omen or just to add to the drama of the moment.....this made both Izuku and (Y/n) cast their gaze up at him. And in a link, they both go...

"HUH!?!"

Izuku's tears still stained his cheeks as he just stood there stunned or still trying to process what the heck All Might just tell him. (Y/n) on the other hand way of thinking was how much blood did he lose?

"Wait....what!? What do you mean inherit?"

Throwing his head back laughing mostly it was either cause of how quickly Izuku's facial expression changes so quickly or cause of the look on his face right now when he said 'inherit'. But letting him know he isn't going to force him to choose, taking two steps over he pointed up at the sky and then shouted if he will accept HIS 'Quirk' or not?

It's hard to take him seriously especially since blood was coming out of his mouth the entire time he said that. Right now, (Y/n) really, really doesn't understand why he doesn't just get to the point instead of making a big theatrical performance out of this?~

Wiping the blood off of the corners of his mouth All Might quickly changes his tone letting him know a few things before he fully accepts what he is getting himself into. Saying how in interviews the media would always think his 'Quirk' is super strength and while on camera he is asked the same thing, but he laughs making a joke and thankfully dodging the question.

Already (Y/n) is rolling her eyes, typical of how he is bragging more than explaining. When he said that same slogan. 'Symbol of Peace', now that is something she has heard of before! Okay true she is telling the truth when she says she never paid attention to All Might or heroes. Or what is going on in the world? Look, she's a teenager when have you EVER heard of a teenager wanting to hear bad news and the horrible things that are happening right now halfway around the world or something just across from her house?

Look yes bad things happen in the world but she is the type of girl if it is a global thing she is all ears, but if it's politics, this, or that. Isn't there enough bad news in the world? It doesn't mean she doesn't care she's just joying her life for the moment. Then she'll be happy to listen. So when she heard 'Symbol of Peace' her gears were turning and in a common way.

When she already had a thought, a theory.

Just as All Might was about to explain the name of his 'Quirk' the true name of it, (Y/n) already beat him to the punch.

"...Oh you mean 'One for All'?"

All Might's mouth hung open as a sudden gust came by and looking back and forth Izuku watched as neither of them moved. When All Might shook (Y/n)'s shoulders and blood pumping out of his mouth screaming how can she know if she has never heard of him!?

With an unfazed blink (Y/n) just stood up maybe cause her legs were falling asleep or just cause she is wiping what blood she has on her she needs to wipe off. But she just voices her thoughts in a calm cool manner.

"...Oh well...I have HEARD of that 'Symbol of Peace' or whatever and at first, I didn't understand what someone meant by that. So just thinking about it I figured well who are they a symbol FOR? And who is that sense of peace given to? So when I heard you say it again I then realized you must mean Your ONE person spreading a sense of peace FOR ALL. So again One For All."

Both Izuku and All Might were hunched over wondering IF that is really a guess??

"...Oh good grief. *rolls her eyes* Basically, if people used more common sense instead of making such a complicated thing they wouldn't focus on what they see instead of what someone is saying...And yes, it's just a guess. Hm, what's wrong now?"

Izuku looked overseeing All Might already shade black in a gloomy corner Izuku asked in a tiny voice if what she said is right? I think in (Y/n)'s head as she slipped one hand in her skirt pocket she was beginning to think this All Might really like to add effects to everything even when he talks..... He is behaving like a kid who wanted to tell everyone he had a secret clubhouse or something and someone spoiled it for him.

Meaning HE has to be the person to tell it.

Groaning lowly she pretended as she changed her voice into someone who cares.

"...Oh I'm sorry All Might. Please tell me....what is the secret of your great and powerful 'Quirk'?~" *Hint, add a bit of a sarcastic voice in there*

He looked over saying how he can't tell if she's being sarcastic or just plain rude. But quickly rewinding saying One for All again.

"*Sarcastic gasp* No way..."

Covering her mouth acting like she is 'truly' shocked. All Might only hunch over again saying how she is just being rude. Pointing out how he can either get the sarcastic side or the girl who is blunt and straight to the point but he can't have both.

Going back to Izuku, All Might explained how this 'Quirk' was a sacred tool passed down to him, and now All Might is willing. More like letting Izuku have it. When again (Y/n) pointed out as she spoke in a blunt voice.

"Oh. So, you WERE 'Quirk-less' just like Izuku?~"

And from hearing that Izuku was already sweating wondering if that WAS true when All Might just be covered (Y/n) mouth mumbling does she have to speak every time he has something to say. Coughing and letting him explain AGAIN. That One For All is when one person passes down their source of power to another. With each passing, it grows stronger, and now he is giving it to Izuku.

Of course not knowing Izuku very long he already was having a nervous breakdown, it's bad enough All Might is saying he is letting HIM inherit his 'Quirk' but know he is been given all this information and has to swallow at once. Already mumbling a brainstorm of words both All Might and (Y/n) watched as Izuku was making a big deal out of this whole inheriting thing.

"....Oh great you broke him..."

(Y/n) kneel again, and quickly covered his mouth making him stop and listen. The whole thing. All Might huffed saying how he really 'nerds' a lot of things out loud...telling him to adjust his reality and accept this new truth. Saying how he is just simply transferring his 'Quirk' over to him.

The big million dollar question well at least for Izuku was when he asked why would he choose him? Of all people for that matter? Even wondering if Izuku can't live up to it.

"I was on a long hunt worthy successor, and then. I watched as you jumped into action as the rest of us stood ideal by. Both you and your friend here tried to save that kid. You might just be a 'Quirk-less' fanboy, but the two of you tried to save someone. The both of you acted like a hero."

Again saying how even though it's true Izuku isn't like everyone else but he still has the instincts of a hero. No, more like the heart of one.

Already seeing how again Izuku is on the edge of tears again All Might just want him to not cry about it. He just laughed trying to ease him up.

"Seriously.~ You gotta stop crying so much if you want my 'Quirk' come on kid.~"

It didn't hit All Might until now but he even asked if you wanted it too, that did catch (Y/n) by surprise. But she just sighed as she gently spoke, thanks but no. All Might and Izuku looked up at her and something about her voice sounded.....well lost in some strange way.

"Thanks. Really.....but no. If you're going to hand it to someone I still would have given it to Izuku. But....thank you. I'm fine. But.... it was kind of nice.....having a choice for once...."

Turning her gaze down (Y/n) asked without turning away, asking Izuku does he want All Might's 'Quirk' and to tell HIM that. He finally had the strength to wipe his eyes shake off those tears and quickly get to his feet and without any hesitation.

"Okay. I'll do it! Yes!"

Seeing how reluctant his answer was All Might smirked knowing that is what he expected him to say his answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dagoba Municipal Beach Park

"Two days later - early morning"

The hairs of the sun's rays were just spreading out on a trash-filled beach, and what should be a peaceful morning to someone of those who is still asleep in bed, it wasn't that way very long cause soon someone's moaning and groaning were already fill up as the waves were the only things taking in from the echoes of someone's pain.

Izuku was dressed in clothes to help him sweat in as he had a rope wrapped around his upper area as he was tugging on a huge old refrigerator and trying to drag it. So far it hasn't moved even an inch. Of course, it was a little unfair with All Might using his hero form to add the extra weight. Looking down and asking how is he doing down there?

Meeting his face first in the sand Izuku dropped and was out of breath when footsteps were coming up.

"....Don't you think this is a 'little' much? Nothing personal but, should Izuku start with something smaller and can handle lifting on his own? Without YOU on top?"

"Oh hey there (Y/n)!~ Oh what are you doing up so early?"

Look up Izuku saw how (Y/n) was in her own workout clothes and her hair was in a high ponytail. You could see she did just finish cause she had some sweat running down her stomach and on her neck.

(Here are your choices for what you wanna wear. Yes some of the pictures have three shirts in one, and two different pants but it is your choice.)

Leaning down asking Izuku if he is okay, he turned his head seeing how much skin she was showing. And of course, he had steam coming out of his whole head and like an ostrich buried his head in the sand. Not really seeing what the big deal was, (Y/n) just set a cool thing of water right in front of him as she walked a few distances away and just stretch her legs.

"Oh, I didn't think you'd be the type of person up this early. You do this every day?"

"Well, 6 days a week but not on Sunday. That's my me time. But yes."

Fixing himself out of his hole Izuku asked how long has she been doing that?

"Well before I did this since I was 6. But lately, since I moved to the city I have been only doing it in the mornings. Why?"

Shyly he didn't mean to be rude but he just looked away from her gaze as Izuku explains how there really isn't a lot he knows about her. So, it was kind of nice. Seeing something going from down there All Might leap down and hunch over asking Izuku point-blank.

"Hey, Young Midoriya is honest, isn't she suppose to be your girlfriend or something?"

Swallowing and spitting out the drink he was quick to deny it but (Y/n) didn't really hear it but she did look over wondering what happen. Seeing All Might playfully teasing him, (Y/n) looked back on what Izuku is like at school. If anything Izuku is always alone. It kind of made her feel regrettable thinking she could have sat next to him. Or talk to him more. But at the same time, she was dealing with some of her OWN problems too. If anything, she isn't good at interacting with people her own age either.

Most of those teens think she is.....well too good to talk to. So, it's kind of lonely. When she Chris-crosses her legs as she just took in the rays of the sun coming up. As All Might had taken in Izuku's red face, he asked (Y/n) if she is enjoying her time on the beach. Already with the blunt answer she just threw out there.

".....Not really, I don't like the beach. It's just a big puddle of water near a big sandbox. Not to mention I don't like humidity either."

"Wow......your ray of sunshine aren't you?"

Finishing a gulp, Izuku turns to All Might asking why he has him haling trash anyway? Taking out a cellphone All Might teased Izuku even more saying how he is nowhere near close to handling his power. Already fearing the worst he curled up into a ball whaling how he told him he was worthy?! Stroking his hair (Y/n) explained how All Might really need to be more direct with his words.

"....Izuku, he just means your BODY isn't ready. Your spirit is a different story."

Going into details about how it's a 'Quirk' that doesn't have JUST All Might's it something passed down from one person to another. So saying how he is the ninth person using it. Multiply that with how much force that one person is using. It's like wielding the force of a whole army!? Talk about a one-man army.~

"The way you are now, your arms and legs would shoot right off.~"

Having a mental picture of that happening he screams why he did he leave that out until now!?! Looking off at the mountains of trash surrounding them. Setting her head on her palm (Y/n) was speaking to the frightened Izuku.

".....Keep this up sweetie and I'll have to bring a brown paper bag for you...."

Being new to her talking so much, and to him, Izuku was already blushing from her calling him 'sweetie'. All Might just casually told him to think of this as a gym workout and All Might is his personal trainer.~ However in (Y/n)'s eyes she would have asked for her money back but seeing this as Izuku being the person he sees himself as All Might asked if Izuku wanted to go to U.A?

Filled with life and excitement his eyes were shining brightly as Izuku nod even remembering how All Might went there, saying it has to be the best school if you wanna be a pro-hero. Even though it was a long shot for him, Izuku still had the spirit that sparked so brightly.

"It's a long shot.....but I'm gonna shoot for the moon!~"

Sensing that strong fiery spirit of his All Might do praise him for that but, he did turn around letting him know that it would be very hard for someone to do hero work without a 'Quirk' even he had to admit it isn't fair but that is the hard life of reality.

Walking over to the broken fridge All Might stated Izuku's first assignment. Telling him that this beach they are all standing on USE to be a beautiful place. However, due to the heavy storms, people took advantage of that by dumping their trash here. Slamming his hand over the fridge he went into detail that long before 'Quirks' came people would clean places like this up for the community, instead of just showing off. Crushing the old, broken metal into a thin layer of a crushed soda can.

All Might look up telling Izuku that he has to clear the whole beach of this amount of trash. When Izuku realized that he preparing for the next 10 months. Confused (Y/n) asked what's happening within that time limit. Pointing out that U.A is holding their next exam for new students. So, Izuku has ten months to not JUST prepare his body for All Might's 'Quirk' but also the exam of U.A.

But already planning All Might had a well thought out schedule along with an eating plan for Izuku. But All Might wasn't going to sugarcoat it. He whispered to Izuku that this is not going to be easy and asked if he is still up for it. Holding the files of paper (Y/n) saw how his hands were trembling.

I think (Y/n) was just concerned, as she noticed his trembling hands. Yes, she does want him to make it on time. And yes, she knows he wants to be a worthy vessel for All Might's power, but she knows you can't replace someone like that. If anything, she knows full well that no one can replace All Might. So at the same time as she watches this she feels that All Might is trying to cramp everything that HE learned and did all on him.

Izuku and All Might are two completely different people. Yes, their hearts are both in the same but it's more than that. Not to mention All Might doesn't really know much about Izuku's life. Just cause it worked for All Might with his schedule doesn't mean it will work with Izuku. She wanted to say something. She really did.....but this was not her place.

Not to mention she doesn't really know much about Izuku either. But.....she can relate to wanting to be 'worthy' of something.....She just buried her words in her throat thinking she is way out of line to tell him what and what not to do. Yet.....it still bothered her.

So for the next 10 months, Izuku's training was absolute hell. (Pardon my French.~)

Yes (Y/n) still watched him, along with All Might. Even in class, and already she could see how her theory was right. So while the months were going on (Y/n) did a little bit of digging on her own. And she even had to tell her mom where she wanted to go. So that night she was still going over what, and how is she going to say it Airi noticed as they were at the dinner table and she asked (Y/n) what was wrong?

Caught off guard for once, (Y/n) jumped a bit from her mother's words that she tried playing it off. When her mom pulled her cheek making her little girl's face twist with a funny look.

"(Y/n) (M/N) Akashi.~ You seriously think I don't know what you look like when you lie?~ Not to mention you know MY 'Quirk' better than anyone senses its 'Aura Manipulation'?~ So I CAN sense your mood.~"

(Author's Note: For those of you who may not know what Aura Manipulation is, think of the Pokémon Lucario how it is known as the Aura Pokémon. But to go into better details, it is the ability to manipulate aura, the subtle, luminous radiation that surrounds a person or an object. If you wanna know more here is where I looked it up: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Aura_Manipulation this is YOUR MOTHER'S 'Quirk'.)         

Letting her daughter's cheek go she swallowed her words and one by one put them into a sentence to help her mom understand, what she has to say.

".....Mom....I know I never made a big deal out of it. But....If I said I wanted to go to U.A. Of my own free will.....will you hate me.....if that is where I wanna go.....?"

A long moment of silence filled the dining room and Penelope was curl up on a pillow taking a nap. All you could hear was the drops of the kitchen sink. Setting her food down Airi massaged her forehead taking it all in. When she stood up, (Y/n) figure it means no when her mother came over gently wrapping her in a hug.

"....You SURE that is what you want?"

Leaning in towards her mom she smiled softly nodding yes.

"....I know your mad for what they did.....after the accident....and yes I'm still mad at what they did too.....but...I have to face it. Maybe.....it can help me.....open up more.....even though I.....really bad with it.....right now.....I don't mean to let you down-"

Cutting her off her mom made her look up at her face-to-face.

"No, no, no. You COULD NEVER let me down (Y/n)......I know.....these past years have NOT been easy for you.....but sweetie IF you don't have a dream worth fighting for it can haunt you for the rest of your life."

Setting her forehead right over her little girl's (Y/n) spoke in a tiny voice that didn't even sound like her. As she said 'I know mom.' Wiping her girl's eye from a single drop, grazing down her cheek her mom kissed her softly letting her know she is going to support her no matter what she does.

When she changed her mood quickly by sighing loud and heavy.

"*SIGHHHHHH* Guess this means I have to start filling out some forms then.~ There is one condition I have okay?"

Tilting her head to one side she was wondering what that was?

"....You will let me come with you to the entrance exam. I will not pull any strings or anything, but they need to hear what I have to say. If you will meet that condition then yes, you can go to U.A. Now stop looking like I'm the bad parent.~"

Trying to make her girl giggle or laugh a bit to herself (Y/n) just mumbled to hold her a little longer. Airi sighed as she embraced her little girl who wasn't too big on hugs. It wasn't because she doesn't like hugs it just......well she doesn't think she is the type of person who should be happy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, All Might asked (Y/n) to help him with Izuku by just being there for support. Meeting them in a parking area, Izuku looked terrible!? He had bags, under his bags and everything. It looked like he hasn't slept in days. And it was almost scary for her. And All Might was in his normal form, he looks like a zombie. Wondering if All Might has even noticed Izuku's face, he was lifting a heavyweight while All Might rode on a wheelie. (Don't know if that is THE REAL name of what it's call.)

Even though (Y/n) was right behind All Might she did slow down just seeing if Izuku needed help. When he fell flat on his face drop what he had over his shoulder (Y/n) stopped and came over asking if he needs to take a second when All Might came over not helping.

"....Don't tell me you're giving up now? After everything you're calling it quits?"

It didn't hit him until NOW but he noticed how Izuku was barely able to pick himself up. He then put two and two together.

"....You haven't been following the schedule, have you? You're overworked!? If you keep doing this your body isn't going to grow strong, it's going to grow weaker that's the exact opposite effect of what we want!?"

Even though his body was tired, even though his body was overworked. Izuku with trembling hands clawed his way up saying how he has to work harder than anyone. He has to have a fighting chance if he is to make it into U.A. When he screamed how he wanted to be like him! All Might was watching as fire just kept fueling his spirit even more now.

It wasn't until (Y/n) put her two cents in as she handed Izuku a folded-up piece of paper. Izuku looked at it with tired eyes wondering what it was.

".... It's my grandpa's. To be honest Izuku...I don't think you should work like this. I'm not saying you shouldn't work at this....what I'm saying is 'Work SMARTER. Not harder.' That's what my grandpa told me anyway. Look I think this might help you. At least read it before you set a new course."

Pulling himself up Izuku looked it over and even though he was tired it did look a little better to him. It wasn't until he felt his body be lifted and he looked all around when he noticed (Y/n) had him on her back. Basically giving him a piggyback ride. She looked over her shoulder as she calmed told him to just rest right now.

Walking over Izuku tried getting off shyly saying how he has to be heavy for her but she joked saying he doesn't even weigh 50 lbs. even to her. Believing he has made any improvement she fixed him to make look at her saying how he'll get there. But right now just catch up on some winks. Making her way over to All Might she just told him straight-faced.

"...No disrespect All Might....but Izuku isn't you. He isn't able to do things as you did....your training was different is because Izuku is different you have to have faith in him to make choices that are best for him. And YOUR job is to train Izuku to be his own kind of hero."  

The rustle of leaves falling and blowing around them made both Izuku and All Might pause and stop and think for a moment. All Might just smirk as he places a hand over her head as he wore that almost skeleton-looking smile letting her know.

"....Hm. Yeah....I see what you're saying.....you know its nice that Izuku has a friend like you looking out for him....seriously though you sure your 15? Your pretty mature for one."

Rolling her eyes All Might follow after her while he just rode behind her trying to get something out of her. But she still stuck to her usual self that All Might was having a better understanding of (Y/n). It's not that he didn't like her it's just he doesn't know if she is pretending or this is really her.

But while the two were talking to one another Izuku had his head buried looking away as he had a soft blush on his face as he truly is grateful. He has a place where he is safe and accepted. He just whispered in the wind as he closed his eyes letting sleep catch up to him.

'....Thank you....(Y/n)....'

(He is such a cutie when he smiles.~ Ah.~ It's always the boys with the purest of hearts who smile the brightest.~)

It was on the day of the ten-month training and it was the day of the U.A entrance exam All Might had JUST arrived first thing in the morning. While walking his way up as he saw a decent set of a pile coming up the sun was rising and as someone moved it blinded him for a second. Quickly closing his eyes he re-adjust his gaze for a minute.

Looking back up slowly for one breath second All Might felt like the shadow of his past is right in front of him!?! For a minute his eyes trembling remembering this shadow so much......he acted on instinct as his arm reached out wanting to make the past turn around and smile at him. For that shadow had the same silhouette of a fallen friend's height and hair length.

He didn't even mean to say it but he mumbled hoping this person would look back.

"......Haruto....."

However, someone could sense him as the person turned around seeing it was (Y/n). As she casually waved and said good morning. Even asking if he said something? All Might sighed as he drops his hand down as he sighed sadly.

".....No....sorry....so....what 'cha doing here so early?"

Wasn't long before a scream broke the two back up (Y/n) looked up watching, as All Might's gaze followed after her seeing how Izuku was screaming at the heavens and the morning skies. Standing on top of a mountain of trash seems like he was screaming in victory. All Might quickly run over wondering what happened when he lost his trace of thought. What he saw was something so amazing.

Izuku had finished. And not just that he went outside the limit he told Izuku to clean up. He cleans the whole beach!? There wasn't one speck of trash left when Izuku's scream was done (Y/n) saw as he lost what little strength he had left as he drops from where he was standing and All Might quickly be transformed into his hero form as he quickly caught Izuku before he landed face-first into the sand. Looking down seeing a sweaty tired-eyed Izuku, but still having that weak tired smile.

"....I finished....All Might.....I....did everything you asked of me....."

Coming down (Y/n) came over as she and All Might set Izuku down as he tried standing on his own. It wasn't until All Might pulled out his phone showing Izuku just how far he has come. Ten months ago he had this weak, fragile body that could break in two. Now....he is well fit.

His body has come so far. Now he might handle All Might's power.

Looking down at his hands Izuku asked softly if all this is really happening? Saying how if he really deserves this? Commenting how he and (Y/n) put so much time and energy into helping him. As soft tears tickled down as he smiled through it.

"....How did...I end up so lucky....?"

Something wiped a few of those tears of his away Izuku tried wiping it but (Y/n) just stroke his head. And she softly said hoping this will ease into him somehow.

"Izuku....there's a difference between 'Lucky' and 'deserving'. Something that is that you receive because you are 'lucky' and something you are given because you are recognized. Don't ever confuse those two together."

All Might set his hand over Izuku's grinning as he nod when he pulled a lock of his hair from his weird bangs. As he held it up to Izuku's face for his reward.

"Izuku Midoriya...THIS gift. You've earned it with your own vault effort."

Accepting with a strong new determined face as he was waiting for his just reward.

"...Here....eat this."

Holding up his lock of hair a loud gust was echoed.....and not in a pleasant kind of way. In fact (Y/n)'s eyebrow twitched as she was so close to punching him right in the face. HE CAN'T pick a better time to make a joke THAN NOW?!?!?

But if anything I think Izuku was the more confused one. Wait did he say.....EAT his hair!? Laughing and asking what's with the faces the two were making he just spoke normally with a wide grin.

"Yeah, to inherit my power you have to swallow some of my D.N.That's how it works.~"

"You couldn't tell him THIS before NOW."

"Uhhh this isn't exactly what I IMAGINED!?!?"

Somehow Izuku had the strength to take one step back thinking he isn't serious, but All Might shouted how they don't have that kind of time, he had to swallow it, and now!? He even told (Y/n) to hold him down if he has to.

".....Yeah....your on your own with that one...."

"Oh come on!! You'll be late for the exam!! EAT!! EAT!!! EAT!!!!!"

Watching as All Might was putting his hair straight in Izuku's mouth (Y/n) just sighed thinking to herself.

'I can already tell being with him is going to never be dull.....' She just shook her head making a small smile as she just took this in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:40 a.m. - The same day

"U.A. High School Entrance Exam Location"

Students were walking and making their way up to the fancy gated building known as the famous pro-hero school called U.A. Academia. Some were nervous, some were excited, while others had their head filled with their going to get in now sweat. It didn't take long before someone was huffing and puffing as they sounded like they ran the whole way there!

Izuku dressed and everything finally caught his breath setting foot on the pathway that leads to the school of his dreams. Swallowing his nervousness trying to keep it together. As Izuku too in every site coming up those stairs as he couldn't hide his excitement in. Until he remembered that he hasn't had the chance to test out his new power yet. Remembering what All Might told him not too long ago.

His stomach turned to make him hiccup as he covered his mouth wondering how long does the lock of hair takes to even know if it works??

"....Stupid 'Deku'."

Funny how some things knew change, as an annoyed Bakugo stomped up glaring at him to get out of his way. Even threatening to make his face catch on fire! Going back to how it usually was at school as he nervously behaved the same way but not before at least wishing him good luck in there.

Not even commenting on that, spilled back in his face saying he doesn't need his luck. While walking up a few bystanders noticed him walking up and already they were spreading gossip.

"Hey look it's that kid."

"Yeah, his name is Bakugo. I heard he's the real deal..."

Watching as Bakugo walked past him, Izuku commented however since that Sludge monster incident, Bakugo hasn't bullied him much lately. When a gentle gust of wind whispered in his ear telling him he isn't the same as he was yesterday. Izuku shook himself alive as he nodded after those imaginary words pass by him.

'That's right! I'm not the same person. I have All Might's 'Quirk' now. It's time to make it my own! Just like (Y/n) said.~'

Already starting on the right foot, however, just taking that first step gravity pulled him back down bring his luck back down. Great way to start a new start at U.A. Landing flat on your face in front of all these people he doesn't even know. Waiting to meet the payment Izuku squeezed his eyes shut accepting his fate.

So why hasn't it hit him until???

Timidly opening one eye he saw how he was held up in mid-air. When a familiar voice spoke up making Izuku look over his shoulder. With a surprised look, not expecting her to be here.

"....Hey there tiger.~"

Already turning fifty shades of pink as he saw how she looked different in her clothes. Her hair was in a nicely braided pigtail. And she seems to be wearing lip gloss he was guessing the way her lips shined today. Now blowing steam out of his ears wondering WHY is he noticing those things!?!

It didn't hit him until he saw how (Y/n) didn't just hold him up by the collar but he was floating up. Meaning no feet on the ground!? It wasn't until a new laugh filled the moment, a girl with short bobbed hair the color of brown, with eyes to match. She helps Izuku set both feet down.

"Sorry about that. You okay there? I wanted to ask but I figure you wouldn't mind if I use my 'Quirk' on you."

(I love this girl's energy.~)

Bowing her head and waving but not before wishing the both of them luck and maybe hoping to see them inside. The polite girl walked off with a skip in her step, Izuku blinked when he cheered to himself how he just talked to another girl! But getting back down to earth Izuku turned to (Y/n) asking and wondering why is she here?!

Simply just shrugging her shoulders as she eyed down saying a nice change of pace.

Not truly understand but he followed after her, for a brief minute she tried to hide her giggle with a sigh as to how Izuku is like a cute little bunny.~ Until a new voice called out from behind, (Y/n) stop and almost completely forgot. Following her gaze, it wasn't long until again Izuku watched as a very beautiful woman. Gracefully walked up from behind, even a few bystanders blushed thinking this woman is in the wrong place.

"Thanks for waiting for me sweetie. You must be in a hurry to get inside if you're trying to get rid of me so fast.~"

"...No. I'm sorry. I guess...I just wanna get inside and avoid the 20 questions."

Confused she didn't understand what she meant Izuku completely was god-smack how does (Y/n) know someone so beautiful and isn't even nervous. Until the woman noticed Izuku's gaze and she gave him the most beautiful smile he has ever seen that almost made him go blind.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie I didn't see you. Hm? Hold on.....green messy hair. Green eyes.~ And very innocent looking face. YOU must be Izuku Midoriya!~"

A frog caught in his throat not knowing what to say as he trembled how someone this....goddess looking is talking to him. It's like having a famous movie actress talking and smiling at you. Fanning him to calm down and that she meant no harm.

"Oh, honey I'm sorry. It's very nice to meet you. (Y/n) has told me a lot about you just yesterday.~"

Blinking as he looked all over trying to speak saying how she knows (Y/n). Merrily giggling at just how innocent this boy is.

"...Oh well I'm her mother. My name is Airi Akashi.~"

His whole body turned completely ghost white, when (Y/n) poked his cheek not understanding what is the big deal. Only Airi thought how cute this young boy is, but knowing he must be a shy person. Sensing his aura, Airi then lean over asking if he was nervous? About the exam. Airi leans over just near Izuku's face, she meant no ill will by it but it only made Izuku more nervous and he was stuttering like crazy.

".....Mom.....please stop before he passes out....."

Airi stood back up bowing her head letting Izuku know she didn't mean anything by it, franticly the boy bowed his head letting her know he is fine but he did explain that he was nervous. Finally having the guts to speak now. Gripping his backpack as he looked down at his big red shoes. 

"..... It's just....I don't know what to expect.....I have the study thing down....its just....I don't know about the other stuff....."

Airi then smoothed the timid boy's messed up locks that she smiles just like any mother as she just leads the way inside with both Izuku and (Y/n) follow after him. Once inside Izuku sets himself up getting ready to meet where everyone was to start their exam. Airi asked Izuku if he wouldn't letting her walk the both of them to where the exams were held. 

He did thank Airi and following after her, once they were closing up on the door where it was held Izuku seem to be slowing down a bit. And he seems more worried, when timidly Izuku asked Airi if there was any last-minute advice before he goes in?

Airi paused as she watches his face twist into a sense of loss. Airi just smiled and leaned over looking Izuku straight in the eye. 

"....Okay Izuku. Here is one piece of advice I can give you before going in, and I need you to hold on to what I am about to tell you. Okay?"

Izuku nodded like an excited child, as he waited for Airi's words to help him get through this. 

"Alright. Now, you may have a story no one, knows about or understands. And as you walk through these doors your actions may speak for you but, I want you to promise me something. 'Whatever happens, while you are in there. Promise me one thing, that you will stay who you are. Not as a wannabe hero in training......but a GOOD MAN.'" 

Airi smiled with a determined look in her eyes as Izuku took those words in filling and burning away whatever fears he has grown inside his stomach when he smiled brightly as he nods once. 

"I will Ms. Akashi! I promise."

Airi lifts an eyebrow as she crosses her chest where his heart is, asking cross your heart you will? He followed after her moments, and he grin 'I cross my heart I will stay a Good Man.' Airi then grinned back down saying then he has never to be afraid of. Before she heads off she winks at the both of them. 

"....Now you go show them what a good person can do.~"

Izuku smiled once last time as his face changed so completely, before going in Izuku asked (Y/n) if she is ready she shrug playfully as she mumbled loud enough for him to hear. 

"Ready as I'll ever be.~"

The both of them walked through the double doors and when to take the written part of the exam. Airi was heading down the hallway when she reached the door where she hopes would be like this she swallowed whatever bitterness she had, and shaking it off of her face. As she opened the door when she saw a very familiar face. 

He was pacing back and forth as he seems, just as nervous as Izuku was but he was showing it a lot worst than Izuku was. It has been a while since she has seen him in a suit. Quietly closing the door not trying to startle him. 

She calmly walked her way over to the couch as she watched in pure enjoyment as Airi's old friend paced back and forth. Almost making a rut on the floor. He finally messed up his blonde hair making it more of a mess. 

"Uhhh!? I really hope Young Midoriya isn't nervous...I mean yes, he has my power and all but.....mean I hope it sinks in him by the time the hero course starts.....uh but what if it doesn't....."

Already seeing him making a complete fool of himself, it wasn't until Airi finally made a light cough making him flinch and jump as he slowly turning his head making that loud machine turn. He quickly went into his hero form not even looking at WHO it was.

"Cool your jets Toshinori...It's me...."

Opening his eyes he finally relaxed as he drops onto the floor he took a breath and then he came over shaking her while he screams why does she do that every time!? That's right, Airi is old friends with All Might.~ And yes she has known his secret, in fact, they are childhood friends if you must know. She met him during his years of high school even when he entered into U.A. They have been close. 

Airi just giggled pointing out while having that old friendly face of hers since high school.

"Ohhhh!~ Come on, if you were more alerted maybe you wouldn't be so easy to tease and get under their skin.~"

All Might just sigh as he set himself up across from her as he seems almost nervous. He rests his hands over the other one as he slowly looked up at Airi. 

".....Airi.....I'm.....I'm so sorry.....about what happened.....If....I would have been there......never of.....you'd still....."

Knowing how much the past stings, his hand trembled remembering what he failed to do. But then something bounced on top of his head, All Might quickly look upholding a moan in. As Airi had a frown and puffy cheeks, not looking away from him.

"...Let's get this straight All Might. I have never once been mad at you. Nor, have I ever blamed you for what happened that day. And I'm sure, 'HE' wouldn't think that way either.....so please....stop blaming what you didn't do, and focus on how you recovered from that day...I have. And I hope someday you do too."

All Might let his breath out as he held his head from falling as he sighed in defeat. The reason they get along so well is cause whenever the others are lost just hearing encouraging words from one another. And it's the right medicine they needed to not feel so sick about their trouble thoughts anymore. 

However, Airi then stood up as she rose. All Might look up wondering what was it when he flinched seeing Airi wearing her scary smile while cracking her knuckles as she spoke down. As her red aura was surrounding her body. 

"Now, Let's hear your excuse for not calling me. FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS." 

If there is one person who can make the number hero feel like the weakest person it's Airi. She's that kind of friend that if you make a stupid choice that involves not talking to her be ready to face an army. 

As someone was walking past the room where All Might and Airi were just passing by you could hear a lot of smacking was happening but it wasn't able to be heard through normal people's ears. But if you did let's just say a lot of screaming was coming from it. Well.....that and someone slamming someone underneath something heavy. 

It wasn't until someone knocked on the door 10 minutes later someone was coming over to let All Might know they were ready for him, but the person froze on the spot seeing Airi wrestling with All Might as he trying to crawl away no, more like running away. When the woman spoke in a trembling voice. 

"U-Um....Mr. All Might.....I hope I'm not interrupting but.....t-they're ready for you in the judges' room...."

Airi blinked when All Might groaned thank god. But soon Airi slammed her heel on top of his head making him faceplant on the floor. The woman hides her face with the clipboard as she asked if she can escort them both there. Airi used her aura and almost rewind what took place as she waited for All Might to bring himself up back as he groans he'll be right there. 

Finally, that was over All Might did slow down a bit as he let the woman open the door letting both of them in. All Might did say he was really sorry for not talking to her, but he did explain that he thought she needed time to grieve. 

"...I know....and I did...I just....thought if I needed someone to understand my grief it would be you. And when I needed you....just left. You didn't even come to the funeral....so....for those 11 years I had to grieve all alone All Might I don't think  you realize how much that hurt me more...."

Knowing he was among his own pros All Might deflate into his normal form as there 7 chairs with their backs turned watching as a couple of T.V. screens were showing the last part of the exam. 

In a broken tone of voice one last time, All Might said, he is truly sorry for running away like that. He then felt a playful bump on his shoulder as Airi made a small smile as she whispered that she has forgiven him already. She just needed to hear it from him. 

All Might wear that boney smile as he spoke softly. 

"....I missed you. My friend. 'Aurora'."

She just smiled as she did a low fist pump as she mumbled. 'Right back at cha' Champ.~'

(Aurora is her your mother Hero Nickname. Just so you know.) 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

273K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
48.5K 997 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
68.3K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
2K 34 21
In this world 20% of the world had superpower called quirks. It could range form reading in the dark to being able to withstand the weight of a build...