TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... More

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» III «
» IV «
» V «
» VI «
» VII «
» VIII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XIV «
» XV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» II «

632 32 8
By penscanwrite

SEAN AND KAYCEE planned to not just lay down in the pool or stay in the cottage. As soon as they finished eating breakfast with the Lew family, they immediately went to t garage, rest for a couple of minutes before Sean started to teach Kaycee the choreography of the song he has in mind.
After the World of Dance, they became busy with vlogging, apparels, and dances. Schedules became hectic until they stopped showing into the dance classes and everything. And Sean kind of missed choreographing dances for them to dance together, and this is the right time to do it.

"So, what are we dancing today?" Kaycee asked as soon as she finished tying her hair.

"To Die For by Sam Smith." He answered as he grabbed the speaker on the table and turned on the Bluetooth. He connected his phone to the speaker and played the music "To Die For."

As the music starts playing, Sean decided to explain the dance routine to Kaycee, which Kaycee didn't oblige because she trusts her man enough. Well, who wouldn't trust Sean, right?

After the song ended, Sean and Kaycee started dancing. Kaycee isn't hard to teach because they've been dancing for so long, and they have this connection between them. Like they could feel each other's movement until they would pick up the steps in a swift and perfect sways and hits to every bit.

Before the WOD started, Sean already asked Kaycee if they could date. Like a date that normal couples do. They were best friends, and Kaycee was hesitant to answer not because she doesn't like Sean but because she can't risk the friendship they built. Yes, she's in love with Sean since they started dancing together, hanging out together, and being honest with one another. Kaycee thought that Sean only thinks of her as a friend, but that changes when Sean confessed. So, Kaycee told him that if they could pass the auditions for the World of Dance, she promised to give him her answer, and he held onto that promise.
As soon as they made it to the audition, Sean asked for the second time whether she wants the idea of them dating or not. Kaycee took the chance to agree with it since she's been in love with him since day one.

At first, they became awkward with each other. Who wouldn't? It was their first time to date each other because they were best friends. They became a little bit distant until Sean decided to end the awkwardness.

"Still there, Kay?" Sean asked as he snapped his finger in front of her face. Kaycee blinked twice as she looked at him. "Are you alright? You seem out of space?"

Sean is worried. Kaycee's been spacing out since he started teaching her the dance routine. "We could stop if you're not-"

Kaycee cut off Sean's statement as she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and caressed her hair. "I just remembered something."

"Mind sharing it with me?" Kaycee let go of the hug and looked at him with a grin on her face.

"No can do brother. Now come on so that we can start shooting the routine later or tomorrow. Where did we stop?" Sean can't stop himself from smiling as he continued to teach Kaycee the routine. He is a lucky man to have a girl who can love him. He's so damn lucky to have Kaycee by his side, and he's not planning to let her go.

AFTER a couple of hours of practicing, Sean and Kaycee finished the choreography. They even planned to shoot the dance, but then, Kyle Hanagami texted them that he'd need them to be one of the couples in the dance he is choreographing. The dance was part of 'THE MOVEMENT,' a dance compilation of Justin Bieber's song on his newly released album. They immediately agreed to be part of the project, so they immediately went to the dance studio and practiced the dance routine.

"Well, that was epic," Kaycee said as soon as the shoot ended. Sean wrapped his arms around her shoulder as they walk towards the bike Sean owns.

"Yeah. I can't believe we got to be part of the project. Anyway, where you want to eat?" He asked her as they hopped on the bike.

"My mom wants to see you tonight to join us with dinner. Is that's okay with you? I mean, if you're not-"

"I always had the time when it comes to you. Besides, I want to see mom since I've been gone for two weeks." He answered as he started to pedal. Kaycee wrapped her arms onto his waist and rested her head on his back. When Sean didn't hear any response, he just smiled as he pedaled to bring Kaycee home. Maybe she's already sleeping.

Sean whistles a song as he continues to pedal. As soon as they arrived at the Rice's House, he stopped the bike and tapped Kaycee's hand tightly wrapped around his waist.

"Kays. Where here." He felt her move, and when Kaycee let go of him, he stood up and escorted Kaycee in front of their house. "I'll be here by 8. Not earlier and not a minute less."

"Promise?" She asked as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Yes, I promise," Sean answered as he kissed Kaycee on the forehead. They smiled at each other, and Kaycee waves her hand as Sean takes off.

JUST as promised, Sean arrives at Kaycee's house at precisely 8 pm. He's holding a paper bag with a red velvet cake inside that he especially made for the Rice Family. Sean is wearing a simple white polo shirt, brown pants paired with his Nike shoes. He doesn't need to be so formal whenever he visits his girlfriend's house because they would love to see him comfortable with his clothes.
As soon as he takes off his jacket, the door swung open, revealing Kaycee's gorgeous face.

"Wow. You just came in time!" Kaycee squealed in happiness as she saw Sean standing by the door. She hugged him tightly and grabbed his hand to bring him to where Kaycee's family are- the dining hall. "Sean's here," Kaycee announced, and their warm smiles greeted him.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Rice." He said and bows down in front of them as a sign of respect, same with Kaycee's older sister and brother. "Here's a dessert I made before I came. I hope you will enjoy it." He added, and Mrs. Rice grabbed the paper bag and told him to sit beside Kaycee, which he followed.

"It has been weeks since we last saw you visit here, Sean. You should come often." Mrs. Rice said as they started eating dinner.

"Sure, Mrs. Rice."

"Call me mom from now on since you're the first boyfriend of my daughter Kaycee and I like you so much for her." He smiled as he looks at Kaycee, who is smiling at her mom. He's lucky because even her family accepts him. He may not be perfect, but he's loved and accepted by people he cherished.

"Thanks, mom. I love your daughter so much along with the people whom she dear most." He said as he grabbed Kaycee's hand and kissed the back of her hand as he intertwines hers with his.

"Aww. What a sweet guy! Can't you stop being sweet for once? Because I can't take it anymore." Kylie, Kaycee's sister, said all of a sudden as she eats the grapes on her plate

"Oh, please, Kylie. You're just jealous because you're single." Devon shot back, making them laugh at what Devon said.

"Shut the fuck up, Devon. At least I don't cry all night because of an ex who looks like a-" Kylie stopped from talking when Mrs. Rice spoke.

"Mind your words, young lady. Will both of you seal your lips and respect the food? We have a visitor and at least show some courtesy, will you?" They both nodded in response as Sean and Kaycee chuckles but immediately stopped when Mr. Rice asked.

"Okay, Sean, so when do you plan to make it public?" It was the question Sean isn't prepared to answer. He wanted to say something, but no words came out of his mouth. The whole family looked in his direction as they waited for an answer.

"Yeah. When do the both of you plan to make your relationship public? You've been dating for almost two years now." Kylie followed as she continues to eat her grapes. Sean looked at Kaycee as he squeezes her hand.

From that moment, a question remained unanswered by both of them: Are they both ready to tell the whole world that they're already dating?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 944 102
Complete Nexus - a means of connection; tie; a link Another social media epistolary Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, Bailey Sok, Josh Price, Julian Deguzman, T...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
54.9K 1.3K 20
Every movement she made seemed to shine a light to brighten everyone's day and I hated her for it. Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew. One was fire the other w...
14.1K 610 26
Sean Lew is a famous singer but people talk about him as the playboy who ends every night drunk or with a black eye. Kaycee Rice is an actress who...