Niall's Secret Sister

Von whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 21

56.4K 782 127
Von whoooopdeedoo

LATE UPDATE BUT LONGER CHAPTER.. I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOONER I SWEAR.ok so Hurricane sandy messed up my internet connection and I couldnt work on my computer and post this but I decided to make you all wait a day longer so I could make the chapter more interesting and longer than usual. I HOPE ITS WORTH THE WAIT.

OK so not as much drama as I actually planned to be in the chapter and i'm sorry about that:(

but enjoy the story anyway(:

LOVING THE FEEDBACK(: KEEP UP THE VOTING AND COMMENTING IT MAKES ME HAPPY.AND WANT TO UPDATE SOONER.

Zayn’s POV

I knew the paparazzi loved this right now but if anything I was loving it even more. Not being able to kiss her earlier only made me more eager throughout the day. I don’t know what stopped me earlier today but I didn’t feel like it was the perfect moment to do it. I know doing it right now wasn’t the best timing either but I couldn’t wait any longer. I took a major risk kissing her right here and I’m fully aware Niall isn’t going to be happy when he sees’s all these photos of me kissing his sister but there’s nothing he can really do now.

Her lips were the softest lips I’ve ever kissed. Kissing her made my heart flutter as our lips were perfectly moulded together. I kept my hands firm on her waist, not wanting to let go, also letting her know that I wanted to stay like this longer.

Sadly, the kiss ended just as fast as it started. It was short but long enough at the same time. Her soft, cold lips left a tingly feeling on mine once she parted from me.

I couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed that she didn’t let it last longer but again, we are in public and people are watching.

She bit her bottom lip, not sure what to do or what to say.

The paps were still snapping pictures of us which was slightly annoying but there wasn’t much I could do about it. Little did they know that them flashing their cameras at us was probably the reason why we parted so soon. Or, that’s what I hoped.

I breathed out a smile looking down at her as I wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her into my side as she leant her head into my chest hiding her from the blinding lights.

It felt good having her in my arms. I know a lot of people say it but it really does feel good. It just feels right, like it was meant to be.

I rubbed her arms, trying to relieve some of her goose bumps as we walked down the sidewalk and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

She had a confused look on her face as she looked off to the side looking at the city’s scenery. Her hair was waving to the side due to the wind brining a new set of goose bumps along her arms. She looked deep in thought and I wasn’t going to interrupt.

The feelings I have for her are unbearable. I can hardly control myself around her anymore. Having us fake dating is probably one of the best things that have happened to me lately. Now I have an excuse to hold her or attempt to kiss her in public.

I’m pretty sure that she has feelings for me too. I mean all the signs lead to it. The problem is she’s just too darn stubborn to let her feelings blossom. I know she’s scared to let me into her life again but I want to change that. I can change that. I’ve been showing her that I was going to stick with her even when times got tough. I wasn’t going to leave again.

She must be so confused about everything. Being through all that she has been through it still amazes me how she let me into her life again. I still feel like I have so much more to learn about her. I don’t think I’ll ever even know everything about her but I’m working on it.

I’ve learned so much about her in the past few weeks. Besides knowing her past because I lived it with her once, I feel like she will always be a mystery. She’ll always have something to keep to herself that everyone will want to know.

We reached the car and I let her go as I sat in the driver’s seat. I started the car and turned up the heat so Ally wouldn’t be too cold.

Once she sat in the car I peeled off my leather jacket and tossed it to her.

A blush formed on her cheek. “Zayn, I don’t need it.”

“Just take it,” I insisted, forcing the jacket onto her lap.

She smiled at me lightly and bit her lip as she slid her arms through the arm hole and zipped up the sweater. I could already tell she was warming up and I was glad that I was able to do that for her.

“Thanks,” she said as she turned her gaze out the window.

I stretched my hand out to meet hers as my hands linked with hers. She was surprised at first but she soon let loose and left her hand in its place.

I liked Ally, there was no doubt in that, but trying to understand her feelings for me is like trying to solve a puzzle piece with missing puzzles.

But I have a good feeling she just might like me too.

Allison’s POV

I slipped on my black dress that hugged my body perfectly. It wasn’t skin tight but it showed off my curves perfectly, I was still able to breathe so that’s all I needed. I let my hair fall down my shoulders in light waves as I applied a little more makeup than usual.

I don’t know why, but I feel the need to impress tonight.

I slipped on a pair of my black high heels and slipped out of my room and walked down the stairs where the boys were waiting.

I walked into the kitchen where I found Louis and Liam in conversation.

“Hey, when are we leaving?” I asked grabbing their attention.

“Don’t you look rather dashing,” Liam said smiling at me.

“Thank you kind sir, you look rather nice yourself.”

“What about me?” Louis said frowning.

I smiled at him laughing “Well you didn’t let me finish did you?”

A grin grew on his face. “Go on,”

“Well Louis, you look the best out of us three, how’s about that?”

“Not fair!” Liam argued.

“Don’t be jealous, Liam, we all know I look fabulous.”

I laughed at Louis cockiness. “Anyways, Ally, you look stunning,”

“Thanks Lou, so shouldn’t we be leaving anyways?”

“We should be, but Niall is having a conversation with Zayn in a separate room and Harry is supervising just in case.”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “What are they talking about?”

“Well, Niall happened to see you and Zayn lip locking on a newspaper and-“

“Don’t need to hear anymore than that.” I interrupted.

Liam grinned, “So how was it?”

“Excuse me!”

“I mean, what’s going on? I know there’s something going on between the two of you.”

Why does everyone think that! I mean, obviously I have a little bit of feelings for Zayn but it’s not like I’m making it obvious to the world that I like him. Or well, now that I think about it, I kind of am. I mean I have to right? I am Zayn’s “girlfriend” so obviously I’m playing the part.

“There isn’t anything going on.” I mumbled.

“C’mon, you can tell us, we won’t say anything,” Louis tried convincing, but failed miserably because I wasn’t going to give in that easily.

“Sorry to let you all down but nothing’s going on, we’re only friends.”

Liam and Louis looked the least convinced. Liam sighed and shook his head.

“We’ll get it out of her one day,” Louis muttered to Liam.

I cracked a smile on my lips and rolled my eyes at them and decided on changing the topic.

“Ok we’re going to be late; I think they’re done now.”

“I’ll go check on them,” Liam hollered as he stepped out of the kitchen.

“Now that he’s gone, you can tell me what’s going on.” Louis said leaning against the counter.

“Why do you not believe me?”

“Because, you’re so oblivious to the way you and Zayn act around each other.”

“Please explain to me how we act?”

This was going to be interesting.

“Well first of all, you two fight like an old married couple, then act like the best of friends the next day, your both constantly flirting with each other and trust me, you guys didn’t cover up as well as you two think you did the day at the studio.”

A cheeky grin formed on Louis face as I felt my cheeks begin to warm.

“Nothing happened-“

“Do you really think you covered up well enough? I mean, I don’t think that the boys noticed but I did for sure,”

Okay, so the day at the studio was just crazy and a mistake that I wouldn’t take back. I mean, I let my feelings take control of me that day, but I thought that we had gotten away with it.

“Louis... that was not what it look liked.”

“You might as well just spill to me everything because I already know most of the story.”

I sighed, could I trust Louis? I mean, he hasn’t done anything to lose my trust, but again, I don’t just trust people easily.

“Fine. I do like him,” Admitting it to not just me but Louis too felt a little weird. I mean, how can I not like Zayn. It’s hard to keep feelings away.

I managed to explain everything to Zayn. I explained to him how we were best friends when we were kids and how he left and how we just ended up in this situation. I didn’t mention to him my past though. I don’t think I can trust anyone with that. Anyways, it would be too much for him to handle and it would just ruin his mood.

“Wow,” He said once I finished explaining.

“Seriously Lou, you can’t tell anyone.”

“I promise,” He said, stretching out his pinky towards me. “I pinky promise”

I chuckled at him and locked my pinky with his.

Soon after Niall strolled into the kitchen, followed by Liam, Zayn and Harry.

“You look nice,” the Irish boy said pulling me into his chest as he kissed the side of my head.

“I’m still not fully convinced that she’s your sister,” Harry said smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

“And what are you trying to say?” Niall said squinting his eyes at him.

“What I’m saying is that she’s too h-ouch!” He was interrupted by getting hit in the shoulder by Liam.

“I wouldn’t finish that sentence if I were you.” Liam suggested to Harry.

I laughed and turned my gaze to meet Zayn’s, I regretted it instantly because I struggled look away from him.

He looked back at me, sending me a small smile, only making me smile back.

I forced my face away from him; I didn’t want anyone else to catch me staring at him.

Liam rushed us out the door.

“You look very beautiful,” Zayn whispered huskily into my ear, sending shivers down my spine as he walked past me and continued to walk down the hall with Harry.

I can’t help but think about how good I felt being called beautiful.

~

The place was packed. There were loads of drunken people- which include my brother and the rest of one direction.

I wasn’t completely drunk, I was more towards tipsy. I decided that tonight I would just let loose and have fun, since last time we went out I didn’t do anything.

I was on the dance floor, pressed against some random guy. His hands were firm against my waist, moving to the beat of the music.

Honestly, I felt like I was back to my life when I lived in Bradford. Drinking and dancing with random guys, being carefree and stupid was something I always did. Dancing with random guys didn’t mean anything to me but fun- but now I have this weird aching feeling in my gut as though I’m doing something wrong.

The worst part is that it has to do with Zayn. The fact that even when I’m consumed with alcohol, Zayn’s still on my mind.

The man I was dancing with held me tighter, moving his hips to the music as I danced in my same position. I felt him getting hard, only making me giggle stupidly.

I felt someone pulling at my arm, and due to my intoxicated mind, I couldn’t make out who the person was. I tried to take in who the person was but my vision was blurry. I felt like I recognized the body shape of the person in front of me, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

Suddenly, the guy who was dancing with me let me go and allowed the person to drag me to the side. He stopped at the side of the club where it wasn’t as packed and placed me against the wall, straddling me to it as I felt his hot breath against my ear.

“I know who you are...” His voice whispered as his hands felt up my body.

I was shocked and his voice scared me. I was stuck in my spot, lost of words. Because my brain was functioning with the help of alcohol I didn’t feel like I had much control over myself. I felt slightly weaker as the man gripped me harder.

“You need to go back soon,”

I shook my head, not knowing what to do or say.

“You’ve got three weeks to go back; don’t think Shawn doesn’t know where you are.” He pressed against me tighter to the point where I could feel the rapid beat of his heart.

The mention of Shawn’s name only made me more frightened. How could I think that I could get away from my life so easily? As much as I didn’t want to believe it, Shawn did have so much control over me. No matter what I did, everything went back to him making a decision.

“Consider yourself warned.”

He roughly let go of me, leaving me shaking against the wall. I was scared. There was no hiding it. The fact that Shawn found me scares me to death.

I didn’t know what to do but the only thing that came to my mind was Zayn.

I cautiously moved from my spot, scared that the man would show up again. I looked around frantically for the tanned boy.

I know going to Zayn for support probably isn’t my brightest choice but he just makes me feel safe. I hate the feeling vulnerable and scared. Whenever I’m with Zayn I get this feeling of security, and right now, I yearned for that.

I found him at the bar, ordering a drink. I felt relieved that I found him easily in the big crowd of people.

I walked up to him and pulled on his arm.

“Ally, hey sexy, how’s it going?” He slurred smirking at me.

Oh god, he’s drunk. Of course he’s drunk, I mean, whenever I need him he’s never there. I mean, sure he’s physically here but mentally he’s not.

I frowned at him and his choice of words.

“Zayn, are you really drunk right now?”

“Allison, come on! Loosen up a bit. Let’s make out!” He suggested as he pulled at my waist.

His lips forcefully pressed against mine, and I almost forgot that I needed him to just be there for me. I got lost in his lips, letting the taste of him and alcohol linger. I found myself moving my hand to his chest grabbing onto his shirt trying to pull him closer. The warm feeling in my chest that came every time we kissed came again, but not as strong. Maybe it was the fact that he was drunk made it not feel right.

I shoved at his chest, moving him from me. He looked at me shocked and disappointed.

“Come one babe! Why’d you stop?”

“Seriously Zayn, I need you right now.” I said more as a whimper. I hate how weak I sounded. I used to be so tough but now that everything is slowly crashing down on me, I don’t think I can keep up the act.

“I need you too,” He said seductively lightly holding onto my arm, he was getting the wrong message I was sending.

He thought I meant it towards sex!

My blood was starting to boil. He being drunk is no excuse for him to be a jerk. All I want is some kind of support but who was I to think I could turn to Zayn?

“Ugh, never mind.” I snapped, snatching my arm from his grasp.

I angrily walked away from him and through the crowd towards the door.

I didn’t want to be here anymore. I want to go back home and just sleep for the rest of my life. The only person I ever really have to turn to is me. Everyone is either drunk or un trustable.

Staying at the club was pointless, all the boys were drunk and I didn’t feel safe there anymore and my bed was honestly the most welcoming thing right now.

Commentcommentcomment(: 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...
1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
2.6K 115 60
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne are just three out of five members of One Direction whose solo careers are taking off. What Niall doesn't p...
926K 19.9K 28
Meet Natalie Malik. She is Zayn Malik's twin sister. Natalie hasn't seen her brother in two years because she attends London Fine Arts Academy. For t...