𝐀 𝐭𝐨 𝐙

By CHRYSEOK

Cringe. Ateez bxb smuts More

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐓
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐈
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐈
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐈
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄
𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋
AUTHORS Q&A

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍

19.5K 248 120
By CHRYSEOK

𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛

~It was a very hot day at the park~

"San-Ah why don't you go play with the other kids?" Sans mother questioned as a little San layed on her lap , running her fingers through his dark hair gently. San only pouted in response. "Oh! Look! You see that boy over there? You should go play with him! He seems lonely.." sans mother spoke up once more , pointing to a little blonde boy , kneeling as he picked the flowers on the ground.

"Mom..I'm shy" San responded looking up at his mother. "Go ahead! I'll be watching you two" his mother spoke with a small smile. San finally got up , walking over to the blonde boy shyly. "H...hi.." San waved at the boy. "Hi!" The boy responded happily. "I'm Wooyoung what's your name?" The boy asked.  "San..."  The boy responded with his head bowed down a little as he played with his fingers. "Wanna pick flowers with me? There's more over there! Come on!"

Wooyoung held Sans hand before running off , San with visible blush on his face from the contact. The whole day the two laughed and played together , San putting a flower in wooyoungs hair. He blushed at how pretty the other looked with it.  Once noon came it was time for Wooyoung to leave. "Wooyoung-Ah lets go!" Wooyoungs mother called out. She had noticed he wasn't coming so she walked over.

"Wooyoungie?...Aww Whos your friend?" Wooyoungs mother asked. "This is sannie!" Wooyoung spoke excitedly grabbing Sans hand once more. "Hi sweetie~" the woman smiled. "Mom can we go home with him pleeeeaasee" Wooyoung whined. "Of course not sweetie he needs to go with his parents as well" this answer cause San to pout completely forgetting about his mom. "Is that your mom over there sweetheart?" Wooyoungs mom asked.

San could Only nod as he watched her walk over to his mother. The two parents began to talk for a while and began to bond over being single parents. They had also exchanged numbers so the boys could have play dates together and san began to develop feelings for the other over time.
••••

"San! I made breakfast!" His mother yelled as she set  the plates. "Can't mom I'll be late" San dashed down the stairs nearly falling. He kissed his mom goodbye and gulped a glass of orange juice before running out the door. "This kid.." his mother sighed.

"Ugh what took you so long babe~?" Wooyoung spoke in a teasing tone , playing with san's collar as they stood in front of the school. "babe?" San questioned his face turning red a bit. "Hah I'm kidding" Wooyoung laughed patting the other. "Anyway come on I don't want ms yang to yell at me again" Wooyoung sighed. "right..." San responded still thinking About what happend earlier , Wooyoung noticing "you're such a dork" he laughed once more , shaking his head.

Classes had finally ended. And wooyoung was currently at his locker , San standing next to him waiting. "What? What's this?" Wooyoung questioned the pink letter he pulled from his locker. "It has no name..." Wooyoung opened the letter with a raised brow. "Its a love letter!" Wooyoung read through suprised.

"Who do you think it's from?" Wooyoung questioned San. "Not sure...must be special.." San spoke , shoving his hands inside his pockets. "Hoping it's from park seonghwa..." Wooyoung responded , hugging the letter with a huge smile. "Oh..." San spoke looking down at the floor. "Hm? What's wrong-" "my mom just texted me I should head home now" San spoke quickly before walking off. "Ok... bye...."

Wooyoung stood in the Hallway confused before shutting his locker and placing the letter in his bag , swinging it over his shoulder.

That whole week Wooyoung had been getting love letters expecting them to be from his crush.

It was Saturday and San decided he was ready to go to the carnival with Wooyoung. Of course Wooyoung agreed and they went. "This is so fun!" Wooyoung skipped happily as he ate his cotton candy. "Yea" San smiled at him , staring at his beautiful facial features. They had gotten on every ride , won prizes and played games and even hung with a couple of strangers.

The night was amazing for the two but had come an end

"I had fun tonight really." Wooyoung smiled as they sat at the park they first met at. "Wow can't believe it hasn't changed around here" San looked around. "Um Wooyoung..I need to tell you something.." he spoke pulling out A book. Which was old but looked like it had been re decorated. "I...love you...and I want you to have this" San spoke before handing Wooyoung the book , which he took.

"I..." Wooyoung had no idea what to say but to stare at San suprised. "I've liked you for a long time now...and the letters you kept finding in your locker...were from me....it kind of hurt when you kept hoping they were from seonghwa...but when you had called me babe that day-"

"It was..a joke...as I said before..." Wooyoung cut off San as guilt washed over him. He couldn't even look San in his eyes. He felt a pang in his heart. "San...I like seonghwa...you already know this and those letters I kept... but got rid of them.. I'm sorry" Wooyoung stood up from the seat , San staring at him with sadness in his eyes. "I should go." Wooyoung began to walk home leaving the heart broken male to sit alone.

San walked home slowly , kicking cans and any kinds of trash that littered the floor. He hated this feeling. The feeling of rejection was killing him. He loved Wooyoung , he hated himself for not sharing his feelings earlier. Before Wooyoung could look at anyone else.

The blonde male walked into his room , throwing the book that was given to him on his bed as he let out a deep sigh "fuck..." he whispered before walking over to it. He opened it slowly seeing pictures of him and San throughout the years with large heart shaped stickers around them it was very simple yet so adorable. Wooyoung felt tears fill his eyes as they dropped onto the photos. "I messed up.." Wooyoung cried , covering his face with his hands.

That week Wooyoung tried desperately to speak to San but was ignored. San had been avoiding Wooyoung since what had happened. The blonde really wanted to make it up to the other. San was his everything and he didn't want to lose him.

It was finally the end of the day and San tried to leave without Wooyoung but he wasn't gonna let that happen..no. He grabbed the males arm, turning him around. "Please....can we talk.." Wooyoung spoke with pleading eyes as his hand tightened around sans arm. The male closed his eyes letting out a deep sigh before agreeing. "Fine."

They were currently at San's house , in his room while his mother was at work. "Go ahead" San spoke slouching in his chair as Wooyoung sat on the bed. "San...I'm sorry for everything I said to you...I love you as well ...I was blinded by seonghwa's popularity that I completely ignored how you felt..." Wooyoung confessed as San scooted closer to him. They sat in silence for a while before the red head spoke up. "Did you open the book?" He questioned.

"Yes , I did I saw the pictures" Wooyoung looked down at his lap but was shocked once San lifted his chin with his finger. They locked eyes for a minute before San connected their lips. The kiss was slow with so many emotions. They pulled away , both males looking at Each-other with lust filled eyes. San stood from his chair , removing his top before crawling on top of Wooyoung , causing his back to hit the bed. He littered hisses down wooyoungs neck , rushing to remove his shirt as well.

Once his shirt was removed San continued to pepper kisses down his stomach. The two removed every piece of clothing they had leaving them naked. After preparation San entered wooyoung , both males letting out moans. San thrusted slowly , lacing their fingers together.

Wooyoung could feel san's thrusts slowly going faster and faster , gasping at the feeling. "I love you" San whispered connecting their lips once more. Wooyoung felt like he was melting. He wrapped his arms around san's neck , throwing his head back. He felt himself getting closer and closer.

Both males climaxed at the same time , San still laying on top of wooyoung , both males not ready to let go.

another woosan story..sorry I'm obsessed with them I focused a lot more on the plot for this one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.5K 109
Reader x Ateez
41.5K 698 17
ā°Œ 𝘴𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¯đ˜°đ˜¤đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩ. 𝘮𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¯đ˜°đ˜¤đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜ĩ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜¯ đ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ. đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜¯ đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ēđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ. đ˜ēđ˜Ļđ˜ĩ 𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗ 𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰𝘧đ˜Ļ𝘴𝘴𝘰đ˜ŗ 𝘮đ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļ 𝘩īŋŊ...
49.4K 3.3K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
309K 14.2K 26
"đ˜ĸ 𝘱đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĩđ˜ĩđ˜ē 𝘧đ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ𝘩 đ˜ĸ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ļ𝘭 𝘮𝘰đ˜ļđ˜ĩ𝘩? đ˜Ģđ˜ļ𝘴đ˜ĩ 𝘮đ˜ē đ˜ĩđ˜ē𝘱đ˜Ļ. " đ—ļđ—ģ 𝘄đ—ĩđ—ļ𝗰đ—ĩ đ—ĩđ—ŧđ—ģ𝗴𝗷đ—ŧđ—ŧđ—ģ𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮đ—ģ đ—ļđ—ģ𝘁𝗲đ—ŋ𝗲īŋŊ...