The curse of Red

By AuthorXandraCage

She was raised to be more human than wolf, what happens when her mate is more wolf than human? A fairy tale... More

Prologue - 'Gabriella'
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
9
10
11
12.
5 years later
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A:n
A/N - Curse of Red
Epilogue
1
2.
3
4
5.
6
7
8.
9
11.
12.
13
14
15.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
25
26
27
The ending ... maybe

10

384 18 0
By AuthorXandraCage

Rain screamed "Mate"
But it was too late he stood before me as I tried to cover my naked body.
He stood tall in his beastly form over eight feet tall of pure muscle mix with black fur.
His eyes were dark red as sharp canine teeth peak out of monster mouth while salvia spilled out. He's chest huffed and puffed sharp claws peaked from side of muscular hands.
"Mate!"
He growl with command.
Mix emotions filled my body, one; will Gabriella wake up to see this monster of a man in my room AND TWO; how dare he!
Courage and furiously took over my body, I quickly stood up at the tub.
"Don't you dare."
I wanted to punch him, stab him; vivid images ran in my mind of causing him pain.
There I stood in all of my glory before King of Lycans, the monsters of all beast. My hand swing back to land a smack on his face when a scar by his chest stop the impacted.
Instead I reached for old wound that seem to be too close to his heart.
My finger intertwine in soft fur as soft purrs escape his monster jaw.
This was my second time touching this Beast but I saw him for who he really is, a gentle man.A man hiding behind the monster.

Moments passed I leaned forward to listen to his heart as my hand still caress the old wound.
Our hearts seem to beat in sync, I love him even though I didn't know him.
But he was my beast.
"Little red."
I looked up "rain."
He shook his big head, "no, red. She's never been Rain, confusion that she never corrected.

"His right." She spoke .
"Well Fuck me side ways, I didn't know." I spoke out loud, thinking I said in my mind.
"Can do." He words spilled with urgency growl.
I smack his wound as I pushed him off taking steps out of tub.
I walked into my room placing on robe come face to face with a man.
His darken blacken eyes captivated my soul, I instantly felt a pull.  My body urge for him to be inside of me and my soul urge to mix into one.  The overwhelming feeling caused heat to raise.
"Nice to met you, my mate." He spoke with a velvety German accent.
I bow my head, "same to you, my king."

"No need to bow you are my mate, I apologize for my wolf. He doesn't know his boundaries."

I anxiously held my robe tighter around my body keep my arms cross my chest as the feelings of pain and happiness mix inside my body like a gin and tonic.
Tears drop from my face confuse at his apologetic behavior.
"You must be wondering why am here?"
He said which was the understatement of the year. I don't spill words out of concern of spill out the secret next door.
I end up walking to the edge of bed keeping my face down to floor.
"I"
He cowardly starts.
"The kingdom needed a Queen, one not effected by the Curse of Red. Which. is you."

I squeeze my eyebrows together confused, "What do you mean?"

He let go of huff, "The story your grew up to read about little red riding hood is a little more twisted.  It was a  prophecy of our kind,  but who was curse was the King Wolf to be a Lycan. An beastly man paying for sins of King wolf to have fallen in love with a human."
He said with Venom as he said 'Human.'
"But a child came with both lycan and wolf, a hybrid. A disgusting reminder of great grand fathers sinful mistake. I chose to break the curse by never convincing a bred of monsters."

Tears drop from my eyes thinking of my daughter, her father is sure to hate her.
Two men in her life who will always hate her broke my heart. 'You sure know how to pick them,' I told my wolf.
'You mean 'We!'
Guilty as charge.
My human form picked an ugly man
Well destin picked an ugly wolf.

"Your Queen...."
Those were words hurt me
"Can not conceive."
He finished
"But I see you had a human daughter, a beauty I must say. I hope she prospers in her human life."
He bluntly says with no emotion.

"she will and more."

My heart beats a little faster mixture of pain and relief fill my body.  My wolf cries in pain but says nothing. She wants her mate but she also worries about the curse.
" do not cry my little. My wolf and I want you the same but I refuse to let him hurt you like the last time. We lost control, your scent was too strong."

An ache in my belly increase making my hitched over.
"Ahh."  A little a grunted of pain.

"Ooh." He sniffs the air.

"Quite a lovely scent you have once again, a forbidden disssh." He belongs to stuttered as growl escape by the end of the sentence.
"His trigger our heat, the moist between your legs is letting out your arousal."

Yes, I was instantly wet for my mate but I didn't know being so close to him would trigger my heat like a bad cold.
But this time was different I wanted him, my wolf shakes her fur in excitement while turning her ass around waving her tail.
That horny bitch.
He let go of devilish smile showing off dimples on side of that  handsome face, a smile shows just enough teeth.
His nose perks in air one more time noticing the s cent has become stronger.
He closed his eyes sniffing the air begins to lick his lips.
My legs tremble making me instantly closed them tighter putting pressure among my sex.
My inside shake at the notion of having him inside me.
My teeth elongated showing my wolf is in surface, has it becomes harder and harder to control her.
My body shakes at instant exchange between my human and wolf muscles.
My wolf pushes me to ground on my knees in front of our king.
Submitting to him our obedience this action made him open his ass to look down to lustful eyes.
"Tsk tsk, fighting between wolf and human? Let her out."
A sweet command I had to obey.
"My King."   Rain now Red
"My little." He said as I was now push in back of my own mind. Let her take over my body.
The fragrance of heated animal linger heavy in the air.
Our scents mix in the room like toxicity of primal sexual activities.
"Please let us serve our king in his sexual needs."
Oh my god no.
I pushed hard trying to tell her no but she didn't listen, I shove her once agin and all it did was pushed her against his now erect penis.
"Impatience, my little?" As he finish the sentence he pulled down his black jogger pants let out his own monster.
Red growl in her chest eager to have it, a little too eager.
Within seconds air fill with grunts.
Red that greedy slut has king rod in her mouth. I stood back watching whole thing like a point of view camera. His is incredible sexy his shaft was beautifully shade of pink and white my eyes wonder above his noticing his muscular v section.  My king was body was piece of muscular art, well kept .
Red growl loudly as she took every inch of thickness into her mouth.

"Such a lovely mouth." He said as he held her head in place his words melt into her every being make her proud of satisfying her king / her mate.
She never moved her arms as the were planted  on the floor position in stop as I was animal.
But I wanted to feel ever inch body of the Kings body. But Red was never let me free, so I sat back like a scorn child.
Grunting became louder as I notice he was closer to chasing his orgasm, he placed both manly hands against our head as he spilled in my mouth. Red big wolf tongue lick the leftovers like a greedy bitch.
"Oh my what lovely breast you have."
We both look down to have notice our robe pop open. 

At this point my wolf shyly Scots back letting me take over.  I was back to my body I quickly cover up but leftover taste of salted cum was still linger on my taste bud.
"Your wolf knows who she wants." He sexy voice filled in my ear like a whisper. Both hands grab myself as he lean over placing his lips against my own at first I struggled to let him in but his tongue pray my mouth open.
His thick tongue made inside swirl inside my mouth like treasure chest looking for prize possession.  I finally let go of tension relaxed into his close body my eyes close letting him in.
Our tongues swirl the favor of him in my mouth as once again erect shaft rub against my belly.
Moaning exchange in air, his hands reached slowing down until he reach my ass. He wrapped his hands to lift me off the floor.
My legs instantly hop up to wrap my legs around his waist. My hips kept moving just to feel his fraction against my wet mound of greedy need.
"My my what greedy pussy you have."
Stupid story sentences drove me more insane as out tongues did I forbidden dance.
I couldn't wait any longer, my hands made down to shaft shove him inside me.
Our kisses stop we both pulled our heads up from feelings.
He let out growls while I let out soft screams of pleasure. He roughly thrust me randomly as my head bubbled back and forth.
"Yes yes !"
There is a moon goddess, he left amazing electric sparks filled my body as any moment I felt as fireworks were going to exploded inside my womb!  I finally moved my head to stared at lustful filled eyes turn shade of Red his fangs extended as I once knew exactly what was coming.
He held me in place still thrust inside me his mouth open widely showing his wolf fangs moved quickly back and snap forward into shoulders.
A loud blood thirst scream was let out of my mouth but my wolf took over.
She too let out her fangs bite down to her Kings shoulders.
Electric sparks filled my whole body while the walls were closing tighter and tighter around his shaft. I moved my hips up and down while we both sucked into each other shoulder let out blood exchange what should have happened years ago.
Soft growls let go of his chest he let go first while I now bite harder into his flesh.
"Fuckkkkkkk!!!!!!!"
He let a growl with primal scream as he let go of juices once again by this time, I lick his wound showing him we care about him but not before I milk shaft with my own orgasm.
Coming down most exotic roller coaster made my muscles twitch of soreness.
He lean over to bed as we both fell together while he was still inside of me. I snugged my head into spot I called my own let sleep fill my body up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.1K 40
All wolves find their mates eventually, willingly or otherwise. Jenna has been dreading the moment she meets hers for as long as she can remember. To...
615K 16.6K 45
When Alexa stumbles into the woods well being chased, she discovers a whole new world. One where she has a mate and he's a werewolf. She claims to be...
45.8K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
4.4K 117 22
what happens when you find out werewolves are real and also you are one of their mate?