i believe

By prettymuch318

Morgan and Nick fall in love, but health issues gets in the way of that. Will all the secrets break them or w... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•

•9•

107 5 4
By prettymuch318

"I had fun today," I say as we all walk in the house.

"I'm glad," Edwin says.

"We all did too," Maggie says.

"Me too guys, but now it's bed time," Zion says. We all laugh and say goodnight to each other. Everyone goes to their own rooms.

"Did you have fun?" I ask Nick as I go into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

"Of course I did. Anything I do with you is fun."

"You are cheesy," I say.

He laughs, "You love it though."

"You are right."

My phone starts ringing, but it's laying on Nick's bed. "Can you answer it?"

"Yes," he says. He pauses for a second, "It's your mom."

"What?" I ask while coming out of the bathroom.

"Do you want me to answer?"

I roll my eyes, "Just hang up."

He does what I say and I go back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Ever since the whole scene happened with my mom I haven't talked to her at all. What she said really upset me. I mean she basically told me that I would die. It's already so stressful. I don't need anymore negativity.

Once I'm done I put my toothbrush away and I shut off the light. I walk into the room and Nick is on his bed on my phone.

"She texted you."

"What did she say?" I ask while I take off my jewelry.

"She said, Morgan we need to talk to you. I want to know how you are doing. I'm worried about you and I want you to come back home. I'm worried sick about you. Please answer me."

I roll my eyes again and I sit down on the bed next to Nick. I take my phone and I quickly delete the text. I want nothing to do with her.

"You aren't going to say anything back?"

I get underneath the blankets and I put my phone on the nightstand next to the bed. "No. I don't want to talk to her."

He nods his head and gets under the blankets. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"You feeling okay?"

I smile lightly, "I'm fine."

In all honesty I'm not though. My stomach has been hurting really bad and my whole body feels really weird. I've never felt this way before, but it's probably just chemo. Nothing I can do about it.

"I love you, ma."

"I love you."

[3:27 AM]

I wake up and I feel my whole body literally wanting to give up. I'm super weak and my whole body hurts so much.

I run to the bathroom and I lean down to the toilet. I start throwing up and it hurts so bad. It never hurts this bad when I throw up. My whole stomach hurts and my throat is literally burning. This isn't normal.

I keep throwing up and then I realize that I'm throwing up straight blood. That isn't good at all.

"NICK!" I start to yell. I need to go to the hospital now. I literally feel like I'm going to pass out. "NICK!"

I wait for about ten seconds and then the door flies open, "What's wrong?"

"Please take me to the hospital," I say. My eyes start to close and I literally can't feel my body.

(Nick's POV)

I pick her up quickly because she obviously can't move. She can barley even keep her eyes open, "It's okay, ma. It's okay."

I run downstairs and I go outside. I put her in the passenger seat of the car and I get in. I drive away and I pull out my phone. I need to call Zion.

"Hello?"

"Z. You guys have to come meet me at the hospital. I just left."

"What do you mean?" He asks. "What's going on?"

"It's Morgan," I say while looking over at her in the seat. She looks so beautiful even in the hard times. She literally amazes me. "She woke up and started throwing up blood. She can't even keep her eyes open, Zion. It's not good. Just wake everyone up and meet me there."

"Okay. We will be there."

He hangs up the phone and I can feel the tears start to come out of my eyes. This shit can't be happening right now. She can't die on me. I can't fucking lose her.

I look at her again and her eyes are completely closed now. "Morgan! Morgan!"

She doesn't move though. "MORGAN!!"

Still nothing. I don't even know what to do. She is still breathing, but she passed out. Damn it.

I pull up to the hospital and I don't even take the keys out of the car. I honestly don't care at this point. I go to her side and I pick her up bridal style. I run into the hospital and I yell, "Someone! Please help! My girlfriend!"

Doctors all look at me and a few of them run to me with a gurney. I place her down and they wheel her through a set of double doors.

I start to follow but an older man stops me, "Sir you can't go in there with her. I'm sorry. We will update you soon."

"Okay," I say.

I go over to the side of the waiting room and I stand next to the chairs. I don't sit though. All I do is pace back and forth. The stress is way too much to handle.

How do they expect me to sit here and wait? How do they expect me to sit here and wait while the love of my life is in there fighting for her own life? How do they think I can just stay calm? I can't stay calm through this shit.

This has to be the worst feeling in the world. It's the worst when the person you love is in so much pain. I just wish I could take all the pain from her and make her feel safe again.

I can't though and it makes me feel so defeated.

The doors open and I see a bunch of people run through. It's the boys, Maggie and Ansley. They all rush over to me and Zion wraps me in a huge hug. I instantly start to cry. I need to let it all out.

After a few minutes of just standing there I let go of Zion and I wipe my face.

"What happened?" Ansley asks.

"Honestly, I don't know," I say. "I was sleeping and then I heard her yelling my name. I ran to the bathroom and she was throwing up blood. She couldn't even keep her eyes open. On the way here she ended up passing out."

"What did the doctors say?"

"Nothing," I say. "Absolutely nothing. They told me I couldn't go back there with her. They said I had to stay here and they would update me later on everything."

"I'm sorry, man," Brandon says.

I smile lightly, "Don't apologize. She'll be fine. I just have to believe."

"Hey, give me the keys," Austin says. "You left the car on."

"Oh yea," I say. "Thank you." I hand him the keys and he walks out of the hospital.

"Let's sit down," Edwin says. We all sit down in the empty waiting room. I can't believe that nobody else is here right now. It's apparently not a busy night.

"Should you call her parents?" Maggie asks.

I sigh, "I don't know. Her mom contacted her last night and she wanted nothing to do with her. She would be so pissed off if I called them."

"But her parents do deserve to know," Zion says.

"Yea, they are her parents after all," Ansley says. They are right. They deserve to know everything that's going on.

"You guys are right. I'm going to go call them. I'll be back." I stand up from the chairs and I walk down an empty hallway. I hit the call button and it rings a few times.

"Nick?"

"Yes, this is Nick. I just wanted to call you and update you on something," I say. Honestly having to tell her mom this hurts so bad. I don't want to do this.

"At 4 in the morning? Is everything okay?"

"No actually," I say. "It's Morgan. She's in the hospital. She woke up throwing up blood and then she passed out. The doctors haven't updated me on anything yet, but it didn't look
good."

"Oh my gosh! We will be there as soon as we can. Thank you for calling us. I appreciate it."

"It's no problem," I say.

She hangs up the phone and I walk back over to everyone. "They are coming soon."

"You did the right thing," Maggie says.

I smile slightly, "I know."

[6:24 AM]

"Are you guys here for Morgan?"

I stand up quickly, "Yes we are. Is she okay?"

"What relation are you to her?"

"Her boyfriend," I say.

He sighs, "How about I take you back to her room. Come with me."

I nod my head and I follow the old man down the hallways. We get to the third or fourth room down and he stops in front of the door. We go in and I see her lying there. She looks so helpless. She has tubes hooked up everywhere and her head is all bandaged up.

"What happened?"

I stand next to her. "Son, take a seat please." I do as he says. "We found a tumor in Morgan's brain."

"Did you get it out?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, son. We got it out, but there was too much damage to her brain."

"What do you mean?" I yell.

"She's not coming back, son. I'm so sorry. She is brain dead."

And right when he says that everything goes black for me.

My whole world is fucking over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 62 11
danny needs help with math, so she gets a tutor to help her. but what happens when she has a secret that could ruin everything she has created.
192K 8.2K 51
IN WHICH LOVE IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN EVER INTENDED. BOOK TWO. PLOT BY PBNLUST © COVER BY 38BLADEZ ©
28.2K 745 33
In which Chasity becomes the step mother of Nick's son and a big secret is revealed. "I can't believe this." "Just like I couldn't believe you cheate...
85.4K 1.9K 35
In which the girl he had a one night stand with turns into someone he craves to be with. "I love you !" "You better mean it." Social media X real lif...