Log Horizon: Alien Chronicles...

By Auto-nin

-Updated on Fridays- On the day the twelve expansion, Homesteading in the Noosphere, of Elder Tales launched... More

Ch.1 Edited
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch. 18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch. 32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch. 39
Ch.40-Epilogue

Ch.9

294 5 0
By Auto-nin

Authornote-Due to my day job, I might be working on Friday this week, hence an early day release. Hope you all enjoy the early treat. :)

"To think we took down a PK Party so easily," Naotsugu said, snapping Shiroe from his note taking. Shiroe looked up, noticing they were almost to Akiba. Naotsugu cleared the path with his sword as they walked. "But, they could do something better with their time instead of killing others and stealing their stuff. It's basically a bad guy festival to kill others for fun." Naotsugu looked at Shiroe, putting his sword on his shoulder with the pause.

"It's not that simple," Shiroe stated, looking back at his notes he taken based on their latest combat experience. Our teamwork is not perfect, but we are getting there. Boss is always at his over hundred percent adaptation rate. Akatsuki is also adapting well to combat with us. Naotsugu is almost back to his game efficiency as a raid tank. That PK battle at Loka really helped to show our weaknesses and strengths, BUT I need more information.

"What do you mean by that, Tactician?" Naotsugu sneered before recoiling back when he tried to walk again. "Naruto! Don't do that! You're text boxes aren't completely see through you know," Naotsugu fused, glaring right at the text box before him.

[You asked, I will answer. The poor souls have yet to set themselves a goal to live by. Not that I don't blame them. There's no worries about surviving, food is tasteless, and quests have stopped. There's just nothing to do and that leads to bad ideas galore.] Shiroe frowned with reading the box, looking back at his notes. They were cryptic in nature, though it was his normal means of making notes in the old world. However, now, it was handy as he only knew Las Boss could translate them.

Though, how can Las Boss translate my horrible shorthand when most of the students and teachers at the college can't? Shiroe held back a sigh, putting his nose back into the notebook to write some more notes. But, we would be the same if we had not set a goal. However, our quest is well beyond the simple quests many players are used to from the game. But, can we pull it off? Shiroe bit his lip in thought before seeing another text box in front of him when he looked up.

[Take a chill pill, Shiroe. If you keep your nose to the notebook, you might end up breathing ink soon.]

"Ha ha. Clever joke coming from someone who lived like a crazed mangaka," Shiroe sighed, putting his notebook away. "But, we don't have the luxury to keep waiting. Each day that passes is another day they spend in torment." Shiroe frowned, fighting back a bitter aftertaste in his mouth. If I had called Minori and Tohya on the first day, I could have stopped them from joining Hamelin. Maybe even save their friends, too.

"My lord, are you alright?"

"ACK!" Shiroe spun around, finding Akatsuki kneeling down before him. He glared at Las Boss who was snickering at him, squatting next to Akatsuki.

[Your faces were priceless. Nature Walk is badass even right at Akiba's gate.] Las Boss chuckled, forcing Shiroe to look around and realize they were indeed on the bridge connecting the zones to the city.

"Will you two stop that? I don't like freak out festivals," Naotsugu growled, turning back around and heading for the gat.

[As if. My build is now an official crowd control Druid with my new Transfer Class Skills. No way in hell I am not taking advantage of them.] Las Boss grinned, an evil glint in his eyes when Naotsugu stopped to read his text box before him.

"More like an OP troll festival," Naotsugu grunted, turning around to see Akatsuki standing and glaring at him. "Why are you glaring at me shrimp-Ack!" Naotsugu yelped, getting a knee right to his nose.

"My lord, may I kick this moron? Akatsuki asked with a blunt face, yet her twitching eyebrow showed her annoyance.

"Ask before you kick me!" Naotsugu shouted, "And why did you hit me?"

"Don't call me a Shrimp, Bakatsu." Akatsuki pointed at Naotsugu, "You have insulted the ways of a ninja. A brave offense for an idiot like you."

"What is this? Menji era festival?" Naotsugu asked, giving a skeptic look at Akatsuki.

Ah. Boss and Akatsuki uses similar tactics if you take out classes from the equation. Shiroe thought, though backing up as the Guardian and Assassin began to bicker. The last few days have be productive in our research... But, I can't help to wonder if this party's chemistry is a bit too... Ah, reactive? Shiroe let out a sigh, watching as Naotsugu did his best to dodge Akatsuki's kicks while Las Boss cheered on with his whistle.

Shiroe focused back on what the others and he learned through their training. Their bodies knew how to fight in this world, but minor things easily change the efficiency of combat. Simply things like properly swinging a sword or using the staff to aim magic, all those small details vastly improved their combat and gotten them closer to mastery. Our bodies will automatically react in combat, but we have to practice and experiment to begin to properly fight. Though, thankfully our teamwork has also improved to allow for the experimentation and practice.

Shiroe looked back at his group, finding Naotsugu on the losing end of a double chokehold from Akatsuki and Las Boss. He shook his head as he kept walking towards the metro. But, it's a lot harder to work as a team with this reality instead of a game. Naotsugu has to keep the enemy aggro while Las Boss and Akatsuki gather information to properly attack. Las Boss's new build has helped Naotsugu and lessen my burden with helping to crowd control, but I am still gathering every detail of everyone to proper memorize and plan in battle. It makes me wonder if we can really pull off saving the others? It has more complex issues pass the fighting.

"Ah, want to buy something or eat?" Naotsugu grumbled the last part while pointing at the market place within the metro, all three having caught up to Shiroe. The disappointed look on Naotsugu's face oddly matched the familiar feel of Akiba. Even at the marketplace, there were somewhat gloomy expressions on both other players and the NPCs. Even from the shadows, Shiroe could feel the wary glares and interested stares of players hiding from the open.

Security really has gone bad, Shiroe thought, frowning. It made him wonder how many guilds like Hamelin were within Akiba. Many of them, including Hamelin, had been good with keeping their monstrosities hidden for the first few days. Yet, now rumors have begun to fly around and it wasn't just about the PK guilds killing other players for fun. People are getting more brazen with there being no laws. How much farther will Akiba sink at this rate?

"Ah, my lord, what should we do?" Akatsuki asked in a bland voice, her stoic face matching it. Las Boss had already pulled out an apple to eat, offering another apple to Akatsuki who gladly took it.

I don't blame them not wanting to eat. But we need to eat to live, even if the food is bland. Thankfully ingredients have taste or it would be harder to do so. Shiroe let out a sigh before looking at Las Boss. Even though his eyes were filled with life that matched his sneaky grin, Shiroe had noticed changes in Las Boss's body. His skin has become paler, making him look more like a ghost in the light streets. The bags under Las Boss's eyes have gotten deeper and darker even with keeping a good schedule of rest between their training and research.

The only thing he has been doing different is not eat the food of this world. He still has that gag reflex even though everyday he tries to eat something outside ingredients. Shiroe frowned before deciding on what to do. "Hold on. Let me call Mary-nee to see if she was still awake." Shiroe said, opening his menus.

The only way to really combat the gloominess of the act of eating tasteless food was where you ate the meal. Shiroe and his party found eating at Maryelle's guild helped improved the experience, even if it was the same soaky crackers and tap water disguised as delicious looking food and drinks they were eating.

However, Shiroe felt his worry creep in with how quickly Maryelle answered when he hit her name on the Friend's List. "Yo, Shiroe-bouyan. where are you?" Maryelle answered cheerfully, but there was a hint of anxiousness in her voice.

"We're back in the city," Shiroe said, catching hints of movement and hushed voices of those rushing around. What is going on?

"Come over to my guild."Maryelle said, her voice slightly wavering.

"Is it convenient? Isn't most of your guild sleeping at the moment?" Shiroe asked.

Crescent Moon Alliance had been helping Shiroe and his group. In exchange for gathering information on battling on level 60 and above zones, Crescent Moon has helped with gathering information in the city and trading items with Shiroe's group. The guild ran on shifts, switching from farming zones, crafting, and collecting information to efficiently work together. Hence why Maryelle was usually up even though it was midnight as the crafters worked a good bit into the night before resting for most of the morning as the others get to work with their own jobs.

"I was just thinking of contacting you. Just come over." Shiroe frowned, noticing the others had caught his conversation.

"Convenient for my party?" Shiroe asked, trying to figure out why Maryelle was anxious. The movement he was hearing was at least the guild members rushing around for some reason around Maryelle. Have they found out about Hamelin? Shiroe thought, a pit forming in his stomach.

"That's even better! I will be waiting for you guys!" The call ended. He put his hand down from his ear, his mind going through the possible reasons why Crescent Moon was still really active this late at night. I know Hamelin is still in the shadows, but did Maryelle find out? Shiroe and his group had purposely kept quiet of Hamelin to Maryelle and her guild.

Part of the reason to keep quiet was to keep invisible to their target. The other reason was to keep Crescent Moon Alliance out of the possible danger. Hamelin was trading with major guilds, mostly raid focused guilds. Add the fact rumors had spread that minor actions akin to attacking like grabbing someone or verbal harassment did not count as a combat action to the Royal Guard, There would be no way to protect the beginners once we saved them outside of keeping them in a guild hall and never have them leave there. The instant they are found, either by Hamelin or a similar guild could easily capture them, especially if they have help from the raid guilds that have many players over level 70.

"What is it, Shiroe?" Naotsugu asked, casually smiling at Shiroe.

Shiroe took the kindness from the Guardian, using it to push down his doubts before looking at the three. "Let's head to Crescent Moon Alliance. Something seems to be up." All three nodded with Naotsugu and Akatsuki taking the lead to the guildhall. Shiroe walked behind, still in his thoughts. Ah, maybe one of their guild member have been captured by Hamelin? Crescent Moon has several beginners. No, with thinking about it, Maryelle would be in a panic if something like that happened.

[Brain toll road.]Shiroe snapped out of his thoughts, moving around the text box and looked at Las Boss. [You're thinking Hamelin and Crescent Moon is mixing it up, huh?]

Shiroe nodded, noticing how no one was starting at Las Boss's text boxes before realizing no one could see them with how close Shiroe and Las Boss was standing. People were still quite skeptical of Las Boss using text boxes to communicate, through the NPCs were a little less wary compared to when he used paper and pen.

[Remember the meeting on the first day?] Las Boss asked as they reached the Guild Hall Building. The outside was better than much of the rest of the city, though plants and trees still grew out of the building. With entering the building, it was much better condition with the bank still busy with players depositing and retrieving goods and money. However, many players who looked at the party gave wary looks, some even of distrust.

The divides are getting wider between guilds and solo-player, Shiroe thought as they reached the stairs and seeing a new text box pop up from Las Boss.

[One of their members is stuck in Susukino. We hardly gotten any information from other player cities outside Akiba. Let alone of other servers.] Las Boss had a rare frown on his face. That was enough for Shiroe to piece together where Las Boss was going.

They are planning an expedition to Susukino? Shiroe thought, remembering what he could on the player city. It was well know for a rough area that attracted rude and mean players, several guilds that have been banned from other player cities had migrated there. Susukino must have deteriorated much faster. That missing member must be out of the city, trying to make it to Akiba on foot or trapped in the city if Maryelle is staging for such a bold move.

[I know of several PK guilds that moved to Susukino. A bunch of idiots with a lot of power.]

"A bad combination." Shiroe said as they reached the floor they needed. The hallways looked like an office building, all with the same type of doors lining the walls. The only difference was the numbers on the doors. With reaching the one they needed, windows popped up to show the door lead into the Crescent Moon Alliance's guild hall and what the guild had set the zone's rules to.

Opening the door was like night and day. The panic the party walked into contrasted the quiet hallways that disappeared with closing the door. The entire guild was up, busy rushing around with various tasks. Some were inventorying items and bags, others were busy crafting items from consumable items or repairing equipment.

"Ah, Shiroe-san, you're here!" The battle leader of Crescent Moon, Shoryu, rushed towards them. Shiroe noticed how tired the Wolf Fang Swashbuckler was as he escorted them to Maryelle's room.

Maryelle's room was a mess, many of the guild members helping the guild's accountant Henrietta with tidying the office or accounting for weapons and money. They are planning a journey. Shiroe thought as the blond hair secretary noticed the group.

"Sorry for the mess, Shiroe-sama." Henrietta's eyes instantly lit up with seeing Akatsuki who tried to hide behind Las Boss. Sadly for her, Las Boss had already disappeared with Nature Walk and trying not to lose the invisibility with so little plants in the room to allow the skill to work. "Wah! Isn't it Akatsuki-chan!" Akatsuki was unable to escape Henrietta who hugged her and patted her head.

[Lolicon Alert.] Shiroe sighed, seeing the textbox and knowing all too well Las Boss would be annoyed to no end to henge to his old body by Henrietta.

Henrietta loved cute children, which before Shiroe thought it was only girls with how she reacted before when Elder Tales was a game. It was when Las Boss discovered he had the Henge no Jutsu that Shiroe discovered Henrietta like cute boys as well. That and Las Boss's insane investment of his status points into speed and evasion paid off in the oddest way.

Don't blame him, Shiroe thought, looking at Akatsuki. She looked like an annoyed cat forced to deal with her master petting and holding her against her will. The fact Henrietta was well a head taller than Akatsuki just set the image even more.

"Welcome back, everyone!"Maryelle said, cheerfully winking at Shiroe after seeing the others. "Sorry for the mess. Hope you don't mind. Las Boss is already hiding, isn't he?" Maryelle playfully looked around for the invisible Druid.

Shiroe let a small sigh out, a bit of his worries off his shoulders with seeing Maryelle's mischievous self. However, he focused back on the matter. "What happened, Mary-nee?" Shiroe asked while sitting down on the couch. Akatsuki was forced to sit on the backless sofa, Henrietta still clinging on her.

"...Ah...Erm?" Maryelle stuttered. trying to figure out her words. "Eek!" Maryelle leapt and looked to the side to find Las Boss, holding a glass of water for her. "Ah, thank you, Boss." Las Boss nodded, giving the glass to her before standing near Shiroe and Naotsugu. Shiroe and Las Boss exchanged looks before nodding.

"Going on an expedition." Shiroe stated, letting Maryelle take a sip of water to calm down. She must be worried to be speechless.

"Yeah." Maryelle sighed, sitting down and putting the glass on the table.

"Susukino?" Shiroe asked, getting another nod from the guild leader. Due to the Half Gaia project, the whole world was a half-sized version of Earth. Also, there were five player cities in Japan: Akiba, Susukino, Shibuya, Minami, and Nakasu. The player cities used to be a great advantage with the Intercity Transport Gates. Only now those gates were not working and the distance between the cities made travel rough as they have to not just travel by foot or mount, but also go through monster infested zones that have yet to be properly explored.

Everyone has come to call the event 10 days ago that brought them to this world as Catastrophe. Some called it teleportation or sliding into a new world, but Catastrophe fit better for many like Shiroe. Using teleportation or such made it sound like you gave up on returning to the old world. That was one thought Shiroe did not want to have, though could understand how some prefer this world over their old one like Las Boss.

"Any news on the gates being repair?"

"No one is repairing them. No one knows if they are broken or not."Maryelle shrugged, her cheerful coming back with the conversation started.

[Given we teleported here, it could be just drained from one big beam us up.] Las Boss chuckled, getting a giggle out of Maryelle. [I found with a new skill I can sense mana and it seems the gates got nothing even though in this world physics they should be full of mana to work.]

"True. However, back on topic. My guild is small. We have grown a little to 24 members over recently. However, one member is not here with us. Her name is Serara, a cute level 19 Druid who joined us before the Catastrophe. She's a bit shy, but wants experience running a business, hence was playing Elder Tales for. She's a bit of a unique person... Ah, this information is not important." Maryelle sighed, trying to stop her rambling. She glanced down, frowning.

"Serara was in Susukino for a level 20 raid when the Catastrophe happened. With the Intercity Transport Gates down, she had been stuck there." Henrietta answered for Maryelle.

[Don't even think about going to save her.] Shiroe was shocked with seeing Las Boss's textbox.

"You want a fight?" Shoryu growled, showing he stayed in the room and had his hands on his swords, "Our member is in trouble, so there is no way we are going to leave her on her own!"

[The gates are down and using the Fairy Rings is suicidal without guides. Even I don't have every location for them in memory to properly use them. How would you get a player under level 20 to Akiba all the way from Susukino without her dying once?] Las Boss had a sick grin on his face, giving a chill to everyone but Shiroe. Shiroe only had a serious face on, understanding the grim situation for Crescent Moon Alliance. [Have anyone gone or came back from Susukino?]

"No. Many have been too busy with their own issues to try, which I understand. I understand also using the Fairy Rings would only worsen the problems. You need at least two weeks of supplies for the journey even without the obstacles. It is not a simple trip to take out of curiosity, but we need to help Serara.

"Wait a minute, couldn't she use Call of Home to-Oh, yeah. Forgot the crucial issues with that." Naotsugu said, frowning.

"That's right. The spell is check-pointed to Susukino for Serara and it won't change till she enters another city or town with a Cathedral or Shrine. She will also revive in that city till then." Henrietta said. Call of Home was a teleport spell that returned the player to the last player city they had visited. It only took a few minutes to cast and could only be used for 24 hours, so was not very useful outside of being done for the day and returning to town before logging out when it was a game.

"Why are you mounting a rescue at this time? Can't you wait for more information?"Akatsuki asked and the air became colder.

"Because..." Henrietta frowned, hugging Akatsuki tighter.

"Because we were planning to bring her back! It's scary to be alone in the Northern border, correct?" Maryelle tried to cheerfully ask, but got a stern look from Shiroe.

"Mary-nee," Shiroe said, sensing the discomfort from the two women.

"Don't look at people with your sharp eyes, Shiroe! You won't be popular with the ladies if you do that, right?" Maryelle asked, though slightly pale.

[She was raped, right?] Dead silence filled the room with Las Boss's text box appear. Mostly of shock while Shiroe narrowed his eyes as another box appeared. [I can bet all my money Susukino is worse than Akiba now. Even with the no combat rule, people can still harass people in this world like verbal means, especially with the filters gone. However, there is other crimes outside pure violence and confinement that the game code does not cover. You would only go to save her now that she been hurt is kind of lame.]

"Take that back!" Shoryu roared.

"Shoryu!" Maryelle shouted as the Swashbuckler took out his swords and swung at Las Boss. Las Boss, however, simply grabbed Shoryu's wrist and forced him around, pointing both his blades back at his neck while keeping him from moving.

"Naruto! Let him go!" Naotsugu shouted, standing up and ready to jump in when Shiroe stopped him with holding his arm up.

"Mary-nee. Do you know you can kill monsters and people in one shot, just like in the real world?" Shiroe said, his voice cold like metal.

"What about levels?" Henrietta asked, her voice trembling, "And please let Shoryu go, Boss-sama. Shoryu, apologize to our guest. In a sense, he is right. We should have tried going to Serara's aid as soon as we found out she was stuck there."

[With just puncturing this guy's neck, right in this area, he will die in an instant, even with being a level 90 Swashbuckler and at full health.] Maryelle and Henrietta became paper white, watching as Las Boss used the blades tips to point at the mid neck.

[I can cut the major arteries to have him bleed out. Cut and crush several other parts of the throat, choking him to death through blood if he's not healed or blocking the airway with the blade to keep the healing out of the equation. I can even do the back and sever his spinal cord, which even the weakest player can do if you aim just right.]

"Gah!" Las Boss let Shoryu go, pushing him forward with his foot. "You bastard. How do you know that?" Shoryu asked, glaring at the man while pointing his sword at him.

[I just killed a man through cutting his throat earlier. We were attacked by PKers before we got back to Akiba tonight.] Shoryu's eyes widen, looking down to find Las Boss's spear now right at his neck. [And this is why I told you to not bother going after her. You might be able to face the monsters, but humans are a whole new level. Especially when those people are brazen enough to rape a little girl.] Las Boss flipped his wrist , making his spear break apart and quickly wrapped it like a whip to put it away in his holster.

"Ah, it's not that bad... Okay, it is that bad," Maryelle frown with getting a dual glare from Las Boss and Shiroe, "But, we have to go save Serara and her friend. I know this might not be the best time to ask, but could you watch the guild? We have good kids, but not reliable yet. All of us good players have to go or else we won't make it even to Ezzo. So, can you look after the kids here while I am away?"

"You won't need to spend all your time. Aizel will be staying behind to lead the rest of the children. The rest of us will be doing all we can to make this expedition success. We are not too sure about this and it is purely a request, but Shiroe-sama, Naotsugu-sama. Boss-sama, Akatsuki-chan... Can you take care of this guild for a short while?" All three Crescent Moon leaders, even the reluctant Shoryu, bowed their heads slightly to stress the plead.

Shiroe looked at the two ladies and man before holding his breath. He focused on his thoughts, putting his mind to work. Tokyo and Sapporo were 850 km in the real world, making it 425 km in this world. There were some roads still serviceable to walk or ride horseback on, but many of the zones were either uneven lands or dangerous zones.

Best case scenario, someone could hit 50 km per day. But, with monsters and other threats like PKers, getting past 25 km would be nearly impossible. Even if Maryelle's group made roughly 20 km a day, it would take almost three weeks to reach Susukino. The trip, if no problems were caused in the attempt of getting Serara out, would clock into being over a month and a half for the whole journey.

It won't work. Shiroe thought, realizing even with a team of six with an excellent healer going, Maryelle would fail. He was an introvert and would over think things. However, he used his delusional thoughts to properly gauge enemies, allies, and even other things that comes into the situation. But, how can I tell her and help her? Shiroe thought, pondering on roughly twelve suggestions only to see Las Boss step forward.

[I deny. Instead, I'll go alone to Susukino and get the girl.] Las Boss smirked, getting gasps from the ladies.

"You seriously want me to send you to the Cathedral?" Shoryu asked, his eyebrow twitching in anger.

[You can try, but my old habit might send you instead.] Shoryu stiffen, ready in case Las Boss pulled something again. [However, you'll be going right into a war zone with reaching Susukino alone. If you tried having your whole group go and save Serara from the enemy, you'll be wiped out and, worse, stuck in Susukino as well.]

"But, you can't cover such a distance alone!" Maryelle pouted, glaring at the Druid.

"Actually, he could. If Nature Walk also covers his mount, he could get all the way to Susukino quickly without facing monsters and other obstacles." Shiroe said, realizing what Las Boss was doing. "He could also sneak Serara out with mentoring her and getting her to learn the skill as they are both Druids and the skill is open to all levels."

[I also have the Kage Bushin with finding the scroll for that. I can make my own party, too, to assist. That is I am alone in this?] Las Boss looked at Shiroe and the others.

Las Boss, Shiroe focused back on what he thought of and quickly narrowed them down with running them through his head. He quickly realize Las Boss was in the right, though not completely and thinking of a proper choice. Would they go with it? I know Las Boss is good and we have handle ourselves. But, would they take the proposal?"

Shiroe looked back at Maryelle, frowning. He did not want to push his ideas on others, but did not want to see either Maryelle or Las Boss fail in their journeys. With finally the words forming from his thoughts, Shiroe looked up to see Naotsugu and Akatsuki nodding their heads in support.

"Say it, Shiroe."Naotsugu did a thumbs up at the Enchanter.

"Please speak, my lord." Akatsuki said, though wiggling to try and escape Henrietta's grip.

[Ya joining me, friend?] Shiroe blinked, seeing Las Boss grinning like a goofball. The support of all three stopped his thoughts and he smiled.

"We will," Shiroe said, getting confused looks from the Crescent Moon members. "It is the best we go and you stay with the guild."

"We can't possibly trouble you to do that, Shiroe-bou! Same with Boss and the others!" Maryele shouted, but was ignored as Shiroe looked back at Naotsugu and Akatsuki.

"Of course , we'll save the pretty gal!" Naotsugu chimed, doing the nice guy pose.

"Leave it to us. A shinobi does not know the definition of failure." Akatsuki said, finally freeing herself of Henrietta. Naotsugu also stood up, standing next to Las Boss and Akatsuki.

[You're best role is supporting your guild, Maryelle. It's best to let us do the dirty work instead of you guys.] Las Boss patted Shiroe's shoulder, who looked away from Maryele when seeing her stunned with her mouth wide open.

Agh! Why did I say something so arrogant! She must be thinking I am an arrogant fool! Shiroe thought, embarrassed of his actions. However, he hid it and tried his best to stay calm to hide his waves of emotions. "Leave this to us, Maryelle, Henrietta. We shall leave at dawn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1K 113
The gaming format Β«R.E.M. D.I.V.EΒ» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called Β«Dream GamingΒ». The world's leading...
218K 4.1K 21
━ HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN into the deep depths of amnesia? Have you ever been both physically and mentally stuck in a game? Unfortunately, Yomei seemed...
51 4 33
The most powerful and advanced race in the chaos universe has sent its state-of-the-art research ship into space to search for inhabited planets and...
17.2K 639 13
Long ago there was once a powerful dark guild which Y/n was apart of it. He had no family, no friends or anyone he is related. He was taken since he...