THE YANDERE FILES (COMPLETED;...

By WanganHedgehog

Welcome to the 1st Season of The Yandere Files, a collection of reader-insert yandere lover tales. Experience... More

Yandeloid! IA x Male Reader Prologue
Yandeloid! IA Episode 1 - Insane Idols and the Dating Ban
Yandeloid! IA Episode 2 - Bloody Taco Tuesday
Yandeloid! IA Part 3 - Loose Ends
WRITER'S DESK PSA
I'M OUT OF IDEAS
Yandere Chiaki Nanami Part 1
Yandere Chiaki Nanami Part 2
Yandere Chiaki Nanami Part 3 - Finale
Yandere Alexa Bliss part 1
Yandere Alexa Bliss Part 2
Yandere Alexa Bliss Part 2.5
Yandere Alexa Bliss Part 3
Another Writer's Desk PSA
Yandere Alexa Bliss - The Grand Finale
WRITER'S DESK PSA
Yandere Blaze the Cat Part 2
REQUEST WINDOW IS REOPENING
Yandere Yumeko Jabami Part 1
Yandere Yumeko Jabami part 2
FINAL REQUEST WINDOW
We are Restarting!
Restart Cancelled

Yandere! Blaze the Cat x Male Reader prologue

524 2 8
By WanganHedgehog

You are *y/n* *s/n*, a young human with a desire for adventure, excitement and fun. Just when your summer vacation begins, your life will see a massive turn of events under the hands of an insane, loving anthropomorphic cat.

= Third Person POV - 11:30 AM =

You walk down the streets of your good old hometown of (name of any city) hoping to find a nice place to lounge around in and maybe have fun. Suddenly you pass by a large mall, and walk quickly towards its doors.
Obviously, as the thrill-seeking person you are, you head on towards the newly opened Family Entertainment Center (FEC) in the mall complete with a plethora of games, and a small regulation-length bowling alley with eight lanes.

The first familiar face you meet is your old neighbor named Murray. He's a tall man, about 6' 3", who likes to play guitar. He also usually wears red.
"Hey, mate!" Murray shouts from the bowling alley.
"Murray, it's been a long time!" You reply with gladness. "So, you're here for a round of bowling, aren't you?"
"Why yes I am! Hold on, let me introduce to you one of my pals. His name's- Jeff!?"
Murray looks behind him only to see Jeff on the lane couch, fallen asleep. Jeff is Murray's much older friend, who usually wears purple, plays the piano and is very prone to fall asleep. Since he is prone to extreme sleepiness the local traffic enforcement authorities advised him not to drive at all and let someone else drive him to places instead.
"Who's Jeff?"
"Can you help me wake him up? He's the one sleeping on the couch right now."
"Surely I would."
So both of you yelled at the top of your lungs, "WAKE UP JEFF!!!!!"
And Jeff started to jump, and do all sorts of silly things, even almost run into your other friend Belmo as he was about to pull off a series of strikes.
"Sorry, Belmo!" Murray apologized for Jeff's craziness.
"Phew! Good thing I didn't- woaaaah!"
Belmo slipped on the floor as Jeff passed his side again and this time Jeff accidentally hit him in the back, and nudged him towards the lane.
"Uhhhh...."
Then Belmo became unconscious,
after he faceplanted into the lane floor.
"Oh no, Belmo, you okay? Belmo? Belmo!" You checked on Belmo. "Murray, get medical help right now! I'll take care of the dude 'til the ambulance comes!"
"Oh, Jeff. Next time don't go crazy when you are waked up."
Jeff slept again, this time on the floor.
Fortunately though Belmo didn't have any wounds. Murray called for an ambulance.
After the ambulance left carrying the unconscious Belmo and now Jeff as well, you head to the foodcourt for lunch, while Murray left in his car to follow the two men to the hospital.

= 12:45 PM - Your POV =

"So what shall I have for lunch today?" I ask myself. "Well maybe I should have something sizzling today."
I walk towards the Pepper Lunch on the west side of the foodcourt, and order the most expensive steak I could eat on the menu, along with a 22 oz soda.
I then walk to my table, with a big tray in hand.
"This is going to be delicious..." I speak to myself.
I usually go and do things alone, since most of my younger friends are going to be busy partying this summer. While they party all day and night, I'll just try to have the most fun I can have by myself. I even bought a ticket to a WWE event in New York.
But then as I consume my steak, I notice an anthropomorphic figure in the distance, just about six rows of tables away.

= Blaze's POV =

"I feel very lonely today. Silver just dumped me, and Sonic, Sonic just doesn't like me either. I don't know if I'll ever find love in this planet Earth!"
I then burst into tears, because I am a very lonely princess. I am just so desperate to find my prince!
"But then, what if I tried with humans? What will they think of me? I mean, I'm a talking cat with fire powers!"
I saw a young human eating alone in this foodcourt, as I carry my tray from the Chinese food stall.
"I think this human might be smart enough to understand who I am." I think to myself.
So I smiled, walked towards him, but then something strange happened.

= Third Person POV =

A man named Bray Wyatt approaches *y/n*.
"Hello there, sir!"
"Who the hell are you?"
"Bray Wyatt."
"I don't know you. Now get out!"
"Let me in."
"I ain't letting you in!"
Bray is going to attack *y/n* because he drove Bray nuts.
Everyone started running out of the foodcourt because of the potential brawl that will happen.
Bray lifted another table and tried to toss it at *y/n*. But three men stopped the table from hitting him. They were The Shield.
"Seth! You came for me! You wanna play?" Bray asked.
Roman answered, "I think you shouldn't be hurting that man."
Dean Ambrose then asked *y/n*, "Are you okay?"
You replied, "I'm fine, guys." But then the Fiend came and threw the Shield back towards tables and chairs.
So Seth got up and ran to the stockroom to get some steel chairs, while Ambrose and Reigns were being beat up by the Fiend. The Fiend was about to victimize *y/n* but then that same anthropomorphic figure you saw came up behind the Fiend.

= Blaze's POV =

I could hear the fight going on, but my eyes were on him. That person sitting there wearing *f/c*.
"Just let me in and we'll end this mess." I heard the mysterious man say to him.
But then I saw the three men in black were down and the creepy man was about to kill him with a choke grip.
"Let Me In!" said the creepy man.

So I screamed, "LET, HIM, GO!!!!"
The creepy man answered, "Why should I?"
I threw fire on his shirt.
"What do I smell burning?" I sarcastically asked.
The creepy man started panicking, and I am surprised to see how panicked he is. His clothes are on fire, and he's starting to accumulate massive burns.
I then ran to the young man and hugged him. He is okay after all.
"T-thanks for saving my life. I was almost a victim of that Fiend."
"No problem. I'm Blaze." I introduced myself to *y/n"
"I'm *y/n*, Blaze. Nice to meet you. Well so much for my burnt steak..."
"Yeah. You're right. So why don't we eat together?"
"Actually-"
"Please?" I asked *y/n* nicely.

= Your POV - 2:00 PM =

Blaze and I had a nice lunch at a local pizzeria, and it was amazing. It was nice of her to show me her liking of spicy food though; I liked spicy food myself too!
But, she started turning yandere on me when my peers from school started calling me.

"Hello?"
"C'mon now, *y/n*, why won't you join the frat and party with us tonight? We've got the finest booze in the house, man! Even great music, and lots of babes are coming!"
"I ain't that stupid kind of guy to go there!"
"Please, dude, just go party with us for once!"
"How many times do I have to tell you that I ain't going to-"

Blaze took my phone and asked me a question.
"Who are you talking to?" She asked me.
"It's one of my stupid friends."
"And?"
"I repeatedly tell him I'm not partying with him."
"Okay, let me handle this."

= Blaze's POV =

His idiotic schoolmate kept talking, "...please please please! Just go because everyone's been missing you! Everyone's gonna be talking bulls**t about you after summer break!"
"He's going out with me." I told him.
"Whaaaat!? Who the hell could you be?"
"That is none of your concern. If you dare ruin our date, I am going to kill you!"
"What a b**ch. Eating fancy?"
I hanged up on the party guy.

*y/n* was relieved but scared at the same time.

= Third person POV =

*Y/n*'s fraternity leading schoolmate, Travis Corbin, decided to have himself ambush the former in a van they borrowed as a set-up for *y/n*.
They knew the locations of every fancy restaurant in town, so they'd go around town until they find *y/n* and his mystery date.

= 6:00 PM =

*Y/n* drove his nice *f/c* (budget sports car) to Blaze's house, just wearing his casual clothing.
"Hello there, Blaze!" You greeted.
Blaze came out the door in her casuals too, only now she's carrying a small handbag with her.
"Hi, *y/n*! Shall we head out?"
"No problem. I'll drive."
Both of you drove onward to a newly renovated Teppanyaki restaurant, which closed down a year ago due to a shooting incident. Fortunately Travis missed this spot when he went around the first time. Dinner was very peaceful at this moment.
"Mmm...I love this grilled chicken, *y/n*. It's so good! Thanks again for this dinner!"
"No problem, Blaze. This one's on me."
"Um, *y/n*, do you love me?" Blaze asked hesitantly.
"Uh..." You hesitated to answer.
"I- I love you, *y/n*. And I want to take care of you!"
Blaze moved herself to kiss *y/n* and he blushed.
"I love you too, I guess..." You said to Blaze.
= 8:30 PM =
You then took a walk with her at the nearby harbor and sat on the shore with Blaze.
She kissed you one more time as she stared at the night sky.
Now things took a turn for the worst. Travis finally found you, driving in his van.
"That's it, *y/n*! You're coming with us!" Travis pointed a gun at you. "Join the Fraternity or suffer for eternity!"
"So that's what this party bulls**t's been about!" Blaze thought to herself.

= Blaze's POV =

"Let *y/n* go or I'm gonna kill you!"
But that weirdo told me, "Like I ever cared. You're coming with us, *y/n*!"
I saw him take my new love away from me But I heard *y/n* scream, "Blaze, help me!" Blaaaaazzzeee!!!"

= Your POV =

"When will you stop with this bulls**t?" I ask from the back of Travis's van. The interior for the passenger was very dark. Pitch black if you'll ask me.

Travis's frat folks want something they could never find themselves – the key for humans to get to Mobius. I met Sonic myself a few months back, he even asked me if the Rock were president. And I treated him and some of his friends to Earth-style chili dogs. (Blaze wasn't there when this happened.) When Sonic left Earth to return to Mobius, he entrusted me with this very key. I never really knew that I had the key myself.

"What exactly do you want from me, Travis? I told you I have no key to Mobius, you crazy a**hole!"
"For the nth time, stop lying about it,
*y/n*!"
"I know your real last name, Travis Corbin! I'll tell the cops about you and your fratty bulls**t when I leave this van!"
"Don't tell me..." Travis shrieked in fear.
"This frat is run by a stupid a**hole named Travis Kintobor, son of the evil Dr. Ivo Kintobor!"
"How the hell did you know?"
"A special someone told me."

= Third person =

Good thing Blaze knows the plate number of this van owned by the Kintobor Fraternal Mafia.
She decides to steal herself a truck from the nearby Ford dealership, right next to the harbor market.
And "Blam!" An F-150 bursts out of the dealership window, probably injuring a few bystanders near the parking lot.
Blaze decides to fuel up the truck while she attempts to find the destination of the van.

= Blaze's POV =

"So the Kintobors always gather at this place where Kanye stays often...I just hope to be able to catch up to them, because..."
I bring up my angry look. "I want my *y/n* back!"

At last, after less than an hour, I caught up with Travis Kintobor's GMC G-Series van. It had the plate TRK 3845.
I tried hard to ram the rear door of the van, but I heard banging and yelling on this side. I knew impulsively, after opening the window and listening, it was my beloved
*y/n*!
I have to find some other way to force them to crash without risking my *y/n*'s life!

= Your POV =

You heard Travis Kintobor as he took a call from his dad on speakerphone from the rear of the van.
"Um, hello? Dad?"
"May I ask if you have the target on you?"
"Why yes I do. I am heading to the coordinates you gave me."
"Thanks again, Travis my son. Just to remind you though, you're nearly late. You have 15 minutes to bring me the subject."
"Understood sir, I- I mean Dad."

But then the van halted. Just as Blaze had thought, the Kintobor Fraternity Mafia gathered at Kanye's favorite hotel in (same city from earlier).
"Alright, you son of a b**ch! Get out of my van! Time to meet your doom!"
"Oh good f**king lord, why the hell am I here?"

= Blaze's POV =

"Finally. These creeps just halted. But how am I going to strike on the Kintobors?"
I listened in from the kitchen entrance door.
"Well then, people, we finally have a guest here. Travis, bring him in!" Those were the words I heard from there, besides the usual kitchen noise."

= Third Person POV =

"Ha ha! At last, we have our guest of honor, *y/n* *s/n*." Said Dr. Ivo to the audience as he saw Travis carrying you into the frat party.
"Now sit down you piece of s**t!" Travis forcefully commanded you.
"Travis, he's the guest of honor! Don't treat him like he's an a**hole!"
"Sorry, Dad. I won't do that again."
"*Y/n*, treat yourself to the complementary buffet right now. We have plenty of time."

Blaze overheard those words and decided to attack one of the waitstaff in the backdoor to take her uniform as a disguise. She made sure to hit hard enough to make her forget what happened, in other words, cause amnesia.
Blaze then changed into her uniform and decided to head inside and check for any empty trays. And there she was, waiting for a chance to strike before changing out one of the trays.
"Psst!" someone called from behind the buffet table as *y/n* was scooping up some beef stew from the tray.
"Huh?"
"It's me..." whispered Blaze. "Get over here."
So you went behind the table with all the trays on it as you and Blaze had conjured up a plan.
"So then while they're distracted we could head out through the kitchen exit."
"We only have one problem, *y/n*."
"What exactly is this problem?"
"These guys are very vigilant unless we distract them."
"So um...I can't just throw cat food over there!"
"Yeah, you're right, my love, I can't stand Earth cat food! It tastes disgusting!"
So Blaze came to the kitchen with a set of empty trays. She came back with something that you could actually attract Blaze's attention with: A sandwich casserole.
But why a sandwich casserole? It turns out Blaze's natural cat instincts would get her rushing towards fish, specifically tuna. This particular casserole is filled with nothing but tuna salad sandwiches.

Travis came up to check on you.
"So, *y/n*, how's it going?"
You slapped Travis in front of Ivo as he was about to grab a piece of lasagna.
And then, before Ivo can move against you, Blaze grabbed a pair of kitchen knives, and started stabbing everyone at the mafia party, except you. You didn't need your tuna distraction after all.

Egg Pawns started shooting the moment Blaze stabbed three mafia members.
Fortunately enough the power went out for you and Blaze to have a chance for escape.
"Blaze!?"
"You're welcome, my love."
"So then, can I head home now?"
"No, honey, you're staying with me."
Blaze kissed you as she took you in the truck to be driven to her home in the city.

= 12:00 AM =
You and Blaze slept tightly, hugging each other until Murray called you.
Bzzzz....
Bzzzz....
"Who...who is that, *y/n* my love?" Blaze asked.
"Oh, it's my pal Murray." You reply.
"Hello, *y/n*. It's me, Murray Wiggle."
"Oh, Murray, why did you call me at midnight?"
"Well, I just wanted to tell you the doctors said that Jason and Jeff will do just fine in the hospital for now."
"I don't think they have any wounds, don't they?"
"Of course not. Jeff's bones, surprisingly are still very strong, even if he's that old. But they said that Jeff should be on bedrest here for now.
"How about Belmo?"
"Well, *y/n*, Belmo didn't have any concussions either. The doctor said he's cleared to go bowling next week."
"Great to hear that, Murray. I wish the best for both of them."
"Same thing, dude. Good night."

"Well, my love, can't we keep this flame alight for a bit longer?"
"Hmm...I don't know. Why not?"

The next day you left Blaze's house with all your stuff.
But little did you know that she'd start following you around.

From the Writer's Desk: I had this lying around before I even began this series.
Just gonna publish some more stuff if I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 13 11
I will only be doing 'x Readers' and some 'character x character' for now and here are some things to keep in mind what i CAN write about -Fluff -Ang...
51.3K 1K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
2M 45.7K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
114K 1.8K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...